PDA

View Full Version : something wrong ?

shawnie
29-06-2004, 12:51 PM
when i cum i can se my sperm is yellowish or reddish ? am i ok..?

where to consult to doc to check for hiv ?

pls advice thanks

emperor
29-06-2004, 03:41 PM
Yellowish can be normal if you haven't "released" for some time. However, reddish is alarming. It means there are traces of blood. Go see a doctor.

Doctor Shaggy
29-06-2004, 05:26 PM

pls advice thanks

when in doubt, consult a doctor. cheers & happy bonking... :)

FUCKYOU
29-06-2004, 06:38 PM
brudder...yellowish is ok.. but....reddish colour.. maybe got problem one. better go see a doctor first...hope u r fine...

pls advice thanks

FUCKYOU
29-06-2004, 06:39 PM
as for where to get hiv test..i think there is a sticky post here..abt DSC..you maybe can refer to that one. :D

Mattitude
29-06-2004, 08:30 PM
Ya, when ur cum is reddish, that means u are bleeding somewhere inside u.. u must see a doctor to know more about it..

teraterm55
29-06-2004, 09:56 PM
i am no doctor, but got some info listening to some water cooler stories.
anyway if there are traces of blood in your urine, then you might have
either : -
1. heathy body -
symptoms - you might get head ache or even feel feverish
solution - drink cooling tea (i prefer english cooling tea = beer )
2. kidney stones - this one get a doctor, really dont know what helps.

If there is no blood traces in your urine and only blood traces in
your semen during ejaculation, go see your family doctor and
tell him the symptoms. going to DSC can be quite an experience. If
your family doctor thinks its something he cant handle at least he knows
where to send you to get help

it might just be some bacteria infection, if you have AIDs, there will
be other symptoms.

wahzai
30-06-2004, 11:44 AM
i am no doctor, but got some info listening to some water cooler stories.
anyway if there are traces of blood in your urine, then you might have
either : -
1. heathy body -
symptoms - you might get head ache or even feel feverish
solution - drink cooling tea (i prefer english cooling tea = beer )
2. kidney stones - this one get a doctor, really dont know what helps.

If there is no blood traces in your urine and only blood traces in
your semen during ejaculation, go see your family doctor and
tell him the symptoms. going to DSC can be quite an experience. If
your family doctor thinks its something he cant handle at least he knows
where to send you to get help

it might just be some bacteria infection, if you have AIDs, there will
be other symptoms.

Good advise from a caring bro here !! :D

shawnie
30-06-2004, 05:07 PM
thanks all the bros for an advice.. really appreciate it alot.. amillion thanks to all again..

Nottiguy
30-06-2004, 10:49 PM
thanks all the bros for an advice.. really appreciate it alot.. amillion thanks to all again..

rem to tell us what the doc say to you....share the knowledge to those bros here.. :)

MitMit
01-07-2004, 09:46 AM
Hi all bros. Going to DSC is actully not that scary. The scary thing is u dun know what u have in u and u didnt want to find out. Early detection saves lives(or prolong if HIV). I been to DSC to test regularly and it is juz like walking into any clinic the 2nd time round. Jus do it!
Take care
Mit

tikus69
13-07-2004, 02:22 PM
Yes, if got red colour, means maybe got blood. Must see doctor. May be infction in testicles. I heard before from my friend that he had infection of testicles (ouch ouch) duirng NS and when he pee, got red piss come out. No joke, better get it checked out.

thaivisitor
13-07-2004, 07:56 PM
could also be G6PD Difficiency where red blood cells die faster than white blood cells (or the other way round, can't remember).

Serious cases, although not life threatening, will see urine and semen red due to above.

Then again, go see doctor to confirm. :cool:

2-Nights-In-Bkk
14-07-2004, 02:00 AM
bro,dun worry.i myself have kenna tis a few years back b4 i was married.....now i have 2 kids and all healthy with HIV clearance ....when i 1st got it,my sperms got blood and therefore redish coloured sperm.i wonder u got the same as me......i was dam worried and consult a doctor reccomended by some health centre gals and geylang gals.

located at jalan sultan,cant remember exact address but is popular among HC gals and geylang gals as most of them will visit him mthly.consultation fees expensive also.

its just and infection and the doctor will give u an injection and some antibiotics.will heal in a few days.....no worries manz.

Quill
18-07-2004, 02:17 PM
You can't tell if you have HIV by the colour of your semen. Only a HIV test can do that. You shouldn't worry about yellowish semen, however. If it's reddish, I suggest you check with your medical practitioner.

Remember, there are no specific symptoms of HIV until many years after initial infection. Not everyone who is infected gets ARS. It's also very difficult to tell, as it commonly mimics flu-like symptoms like lethargy and body aches, which are non-specific and also found in other conditions too.

Stay Safe, Stay Well.

Dr Quill

shawnie
18-07-2004, 07:35 PM
Hi all bros. Going to DSC is actully not that scary. The scary thing is u dun know what u have in u and u didnt want to find out. Early detection saves lives(or prolong if HIV). I been to DSC to test regularly and it is juz like walking into any clinic the 2nd time round. Jus do it!
Take care
Mit

how much does it cost for the test at the DCS ?..pls advice thanks..