PDA

View Full Version : anyone heard of JJSPA spa?

snbd
10-08-2010, 04:24 PM
Hi, was surfing through the web and come across this. wonder if any of u been there?

Any specials? Local chinese gals? etc...?

http://www.jjspa.com.my/location/index.html

masteraudio
10-08-2010, 07:44 PM
Hi bro smbd, i dan been try jjspa hotel midah branch...there got 1 fl call cocoa is a malay mix chinese is damm preety and is the best service in that spa..... damage rm 200

maxxartlover
12-08-2010, 02:25 PM
Hi bro smbd, i dan been try jjspa hotel midah branch...there got 1 fl call cocoa is a malay mix chinese is damm preety and is the best service in that spa..... damage rm 200

Contact please?

magnum8303
13-08-2010, 02:15 PM
i just bonking there 3 times, the 1st time i got local chinese, cant remember the name. 2nd time i got a malay but did not satisfy, so so only and the 3rd time is the great experience, fucking indonesian girl name lily supply by other okt to jj spa. damage rm200 for a session.

Vuae086
02-09-2010, 06:15 PM
Hi bros Just been there last week, there's a few local Chinese there, from what I observed.
Didn't hang there for long coz was rushing, went there late too so only few choices left.
Many people there at the time so don't bother going at night.

Took one 1 local Chinese mix some indigenous from Sabah called Jenny.
Looks ok but abit old, was told that she was only 25 but might have been bullshit.

Overall experience 7/10. Back Massage was good, almost fell asleep haha. When she ask to turn around, that's when the action starts. Those of you who like being licked at d ass will like it, but I don't really enjoy it so yeah. Hole is tight,especially when she squeezes

Small sized but not exactly slim or skinny, so somewhere between slim and meaty.I think about 165 cm, maybe somewhere between b and c cup boobs.ass like bomb
Damage rm200

Hope you guys find this useful.I think if I went earlier, there would be better ones, but heck it's quite good for a quick unloading.