PDA

View Full Version : I keep want suck my straight friend cock.

IUboth
08-08-2010, 02:41 PM
i know this friend for damn long liao. then recently i keep having thoughts of giving him bj and so i told him. he say he's straight and wont let me do it. i told him i not interested in male male relationships or other male's cock, only his. at the same time i'm interested in females too. just that i dont mind giving him a bj. I dont know why myself. help anyone ? is it normal or i siao liao??

Joea
08-08-2010, 04:56 PM
You wouldn't happen to have another nick by YoonJiHoo ?

IUboth
08-08-2010, 05:11 PM

nope. not me. any advice for me? haha

08-08-2010, 05:26 PM
TS,are you bi or gay?

IUboth
08-08-2010, 05:30 PM
TS,are you bi or gay?

I think bi? but I only don't
mind sucking his. I won't want
to give bj to my
other friends. and I'm not interested in any relationship (guy guy)

muscle man
08-08-2010, 05:49 PM
The friendship is probably ruined. Your friend will start avoiding you.

Libra
08-08-2010, 05:55 PM
it is normal @ some stage of our lives to get infatuated with the same sex. Girls tend to exhibit more of this nature than guys.

If it get worst go see a shrink

fartfetish
08-08-2010, 06:16 PM
wah u sibei gay!

you should post this on trevvy or blowingwind

aeonfulx
08-08-2010, 06:21 PM
Lol you're actually in the same shit as me. I also know a male friend very long and yes I keep having the idea of carrying out sexual act on him.

Only him and not other guys. I like girls but just somehow lol I just want to bj him. Been like that for years and I actually never tell him my feeling.

Its funny but I guess it's abit normal. Just let it be.

Ribeye
08-08-2010, 06:26 PM

Hope his friend also not surf sbf. :)

talismann
08-08-2010, 06:56 PM
Bro, what's so special about his cock? Have you seen it or do you simply like your friend so much, you just have to suck him? You are a rather unusual one...:D

naemlo
08-08-2010, 07:02 PM
just that i dont mind giving him a bj. I dont know why myself. help anyone ? is it normal or i siao liao??

If the general definition of "normal" is man fuck woman then u r not normal. :rolleyes: If u r my friend, I will avoid u. I still prefer a real woman when having sex.

simple2kee
08-08-2010, 08:30 PM

i think so. :D

goodpartner
08-08-2010, 09:35 PM
is it normal or i siao liao??

u siao liao.

projectppp
08-08-2010, 09:38 PM
maybe can consider consulting a psychologist . :)

Absolute
08-08-2010, 09:52 PM
You definitely need to see a psychiatrist. I'm serious!

realplay3r
08-08-2010, 10:08 PM
i dont mind u suck my cock pm me :)

goodpartner
08-08-2010, 10:39 PM
I think bi? but I only don't mind sucking his. I won't want to give bj to my other friends. and I'm not interested in any relationship (guy guy)

What so special about his cock?
Have U seen it b4?

Have U gotten any PM from brothers here so far? :D
Maybe you can get to know other bi friends from this forum and expand your options.

alan0338
08-08-2010, 10:54 PM
wa lao eh, nowadays ppl damn stress, come out so many berserk questions :D

owen10
08-08-2010, 11:19 PM
since he oredi declared himself straight pls stop harbouring yr gay fantasies on him, for goodness sake!

diesel
08-08-2010, 11:51 PM
In this modern society, lots of married men have sex with men.

Nowadays, married men DO NOT go for woman (pussy) anymore.

Believe it or not, I have seen many married and/or straight men having sex with men. :eek:

owen10
09-08-2010, 12:00 AM

Believe it or not, I have seen many married and/or straight men having sex with men. :eek:

disgusting as it sounds ... i guess times have changed ....

so many gay pubs near my house ... including a hawker centre which gays like to hang out at nite ... (if u all want see gays, can go to that place ... no need for me to emphasise where ... :D)

XXman
09-08-2010, 12:05 AM
wa lao eh, nowadays ppl damn stress, come out so many berserk questions :D

agree, they also worry they may not able to perform with girls. TS should consider migrate to other relaxed country :D

BonEx
09-08-2010, 12:18 AM
TS should think things out properly before doing things on impulse, you will have to ask yourself if you can face what will things turn out after your act on your friend.

Its a very mixed thing about gays and most people will shun it, but sometimes if you gotta go, then you gotta. But things might most probably turn out ugly for such cases.

Stay true to yourself, and your own future, think about what you really want for yourself.

Cheers :)

guywonder
09-08-2010, 12:51 AM
i think TS can find "IT" leh

any1 got "IT" no. can give TS

TheGreatOne
09-08-2010, 01:07 AM
TS nobody can say whether it is right or wrong to fantasize sucking your buddy's cock.

but i think you stand to lost the whole fleet of friends if he so decided to make it open.

worth it?

my_preek
09-08-2010, 02:05 AM
Good luck buddy. I cannot say if this is correct / wrong. Have you weigh the pros and cons of this confession ?

As many have said here, you might lose more than just this friend alone. Then again, your peers might need some time accepting you. Let's move on.

raykwok79
09-08-2010, 02:26 AM

so many gay pubs near my house ... including a hawker centre which gays like to hang out at nite ... (if u all want see gays, can go to that place ... no need for me to emphasise where ... :D)

I knw where.. Go toilet after supper I also scared...y sia? Woman nwsaday so jialat that need to seek cocks?

bluesea78
09-08-2010, 02:34 AM

bro, as in u see it real life?

ilovesingapore
09-08-2010, 02:48 AM
It is extremely NORMAL to fantasize about sucking your peer's cock. After all, humans are born to be bisexual. Megan Fox, Angelina Jolie are bi-!! :). Due to peer pressure, we cannot exhibit our bi-ness. So sad

pussylicious12345
09-08-2010, 06:30 AM
i know this friend for damn long liao. then recently i keep having thoughts of giving him bj and so i told him. he say he's straight and wont let me do it. i told him i not interested in male male relationships or other male's cock, only his. at the same time i'm interested in females too. just that i dont mind giving him a bj. I dont know why myself. help anyone ? is it normal or i siao liao??

Bro, wrong forum lah.. Ask this question at a gay site, they will give u more useful responses. This forum is not interested in dicks, just pussy - the more the merrier.

Ellipses
09-08-2010, 08:36 AM
TS is probably a selective gay but just don't know it. Maybe a bi also ?

diesel
09-08-2010, 08:42 AM
Yes, I agree.

so many gay pubs near my house ... including a hawker centre which gays like to hang out at nite ... (
I suppose our bro owen10 lives Tanjong Pagar.

The Maxell Food Centre is crowded with gays during night especially friday and weekends.
bro, as in u see it real life?
Not just one but many. I personally knew them too!

aeonfulx
09-08-2010, 11:14 AM
Like I mention previous, I too, fantasize sucking my best buddy dick. So far I never told him about it, as I know it's impossible and might harm our relationship.

Just find something to keep yourself occupied or get a girlfriend. Might help you divert your attention.

owenfang
09-08-2010, 11:21 AM
the guy very cute one is it???

biozaogeng
10-08-2010, 02:02 AM
TS, then just suck lor!

go out for drinks, can him drunk then suck his cock! wake up tell him last night got hot girl suck his cock for him!

then u both happy, win-win :) LOL.

S.B.Y
10-08-2010, 02:13 AM
Oh My Gosh

After reading your vivid thoughts Pak Prez cringe on doing to another man

Fuckster
10-08-2010, 04:41 AM
i know this friend for damn long liao. then recently i keep having thoughts of giving him bj I dont know why myself. help anyone ? is it normal or i siao liao??

No you are not siao. At least you did not think of blowing your own dick :D:D

Desper
10-08-2010, 06:36 AM
hmmm.. hope u are able to straighten this out sooner or later..

RayCom
10-08-2010, 09:24 AM
Maybe end up he blow the phychothist ? Haha just joking... well i think you are bi bah...but if i were yr friend, i will stsrt avoiding you. If really close friend, i will hammer some sense into you.hahaha

jasper10
10-08-2010, 12:47 PM
hahahahahaha

Mr MCBB
10-08-2010, 12:49 PM

Very nice, short, sharp and accurate analysis ;):p

Stryder
10-08-2010, 01:09 PM
Strange that you find it necessary to share this :confused:

Ichigo_Kurosaki
10-08-2010, 01:21 PM
Bro (Sis) IUboth, 1st of all, No offend to you and I really has no issue with gays but regardless of whether your friend has a honey coated cock or it's due to your admiration of his looks or other body organ.....1 thing for sure...You really need a girl ASAP to cure this sucking urge, till then, please go suck a lollypop cos keeping fantasy as it is, is harmless, do not turn it into reality, you might lose a friend or all your male friends. Afterall, Sucking a girl's nipples is an infinite discovery and is a very enjoyable experience, I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is thinking of sucking his male friend cock. :D:)

hangloose
10-08-2010, 03:51 PM
Give me bj then if you friend dun want.

agoodfellahk
10-08-2010, 04:06 PM
looks like this guy is suffering the same confusion:

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/det/1209478908.html

VanGogh
10-08-2010, 05:00 PM
Dear TS, wrong forum,,, most of the members here would love their cock sucked.... but by woman only... :D

nstern
10-08-2010, 05:02 PM
It is extremely NORMAL to fantasize about sucking your peer's cock. After all, humans are born to be bisexual. Megan Fox, Angelina Jolie are bi-!! :). Due to peer pressure, we cannot exhibit our bi-ness. So sad

err are you sure humans are born to be bi? I for one would NEVER entertain the thought of sucking another cock. And I think many of the bros here, like me, like to be considered normal heterosexuals. So are you saying we are all abnormal (since you say humans are born to be bisexual)?

some_
11-08-2010, 12:43 PM
sound so sick yucksss

wow7"
11-08-2010, 01:57 PM
I only have thought about sucking my own cock but not possible lei. :p

sonny
11-08-2010, 03:36 PM

Who say? Just because you are bi doesnt mean everyone is like you.

pitchfork
11-08-2010, 04:51 PM
Who say? Just because you are bi doesnt mean everyone is like you.

I have straight friends who lean on the bi side too. Even some of my exes have told me they had that fantasy.

It's not a bad thing, it's just curiosity and sexual preference.

elitecats
11-08-2010, 05:38 PM
it's normal to have the thought to cross your mind.. like some random sexual / orgy /fantasy thought, but it's NOT NORMAL to even think about executing it.

buzzcheong
11-08-2010, 07:35 PM
If you know ur friend is straight,it is very stupid for you to bring this up,not only he is going to avoid you but also most of your friends who know him too.....gd luck ts.

owenfang
11-08-2010, 07:46 PM
i think your friend's look must be cute.. so cute that he look like a girl and he so close to you. i have a male friend that look so cute like a girl with big cute eyes, nice nose and the way he talk like a young boy... and other guys always make fun of him say want they want him to suck their dick... haha...

Castrol
12-08-2010, 01:29 PM
if this goes on, in another 40 years, guys will be sucking each other's cock for friendship. :D

Auxil
12-08-2010, 01:40 PM

It is also extremely normal for people with repressed thoughts to think that others are also the same inside.

Just because some celebrities are bi is conclusive evidence that humans are born to be bisexual ? Come on......