PDA

View Full Version : My 3some adventures

DaddyDad
07-08-2010, 12:47 PM
Had been busy lately so is not able to compiled photos and posting up here to share that easily. So subscription had expired.

Hope that this photos upload is able to extend my subscription.

DaddyDad
07-08-2010, 12:50 PM
More Photos for sharing.

DaddyDad
07-08-2010, 12:52 PM
This is the thread for the gal and my FR report is as below.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=197332

I was activated and mobilised by my commando's friend. He wanted to recruit enough member to launch an attack on thgis Tongue Job Commando Goddess.

Meet up my commando's friend at 2pm as he proceed to get the room. Not too long after we enter the room, the Tongue Job Commando Goddess arrived at our doorsteps to accept our mission and counter-challenge our 'invasion'.

NOTE : This Wang Qing is really comparable and even MUCH BETTER in term of her wildness and sexual fantasy as to the ex Xi Ya who had gone back.

Keep the story short.

Wang Qing is really good in her tongue work and also bbbj. She is able to deep throat and give strong suction blow job to my old withered little dick and within minutes, little dick is back to livelyhood and stand upright erected.

My commando friend placed Wang Qing kneeling in doggie position, across the width of bed. She continued to blow job my little dick as my commando friend attack her rear by ENTRY into HER ANUS.
The REAR ANUS ramping increase in speed and momentum. With every stroke, Wang Qing move forward as my dick is in her mouth. I was so worry that my dick will poke her bottom of throat and make her choked..... But the depth of her throat is amazing, as she not only did not choked, she still can continue to suck so hard and strong on my dick.

Amazingly, she is still able to moans loudly with feelings of shiokness with the ramping of my commando friend anus fxxking stroke. Her moaning gets louder and louder and till like almost screaming. I am so worry that the occupants of the rooms next door will complain. Wang Qing is really enjoying herself very much with the ANUS FXXK. Really very SEXCITING and it is like those Jap AV movies.

Old man me, cannot stand so exciting and loud MOANING (screaming), and also with the continuous BBBJ and near 30mins of MOUTH SHOWERING (all this while, my dick is shaft deep in Wang Qing's mouth, I cannot help but to hold onto her head with strength as I let my millions of little soldiers rush out and spray into her mouth........ So shiok and SEXCITING.... Really feel like I am a Jap AV star doing bukoka..... I actually CIM into a sexy girl mouth and she actually did not resisted and in fact swallow down most of the cums..... heeeeheeeeheee...... :D

Needless to say, my commando friend also completed his mission by spraying his millions little soldiers into the ass but all being captured in a rubber entrapment..... hahahahaha.... :p

Both of us commando with bullets expended and energy exhaust, lay back on the bed to take a rest. Wang Qing later help to bath us one by one after the rest..... Good attitude and services for a sexy goddess like her.

We got cleaned up, dress up and paid her total of $200 with tips ($100 each from me and my commando friend). She is really worth this amount with all the fantasy and sexsual desires which she can help us to fulfill.

We will CERTAINLY RETURNS for another commando's mission and also to shoot our 2nd episode of our own version of Japan's Style AV movie.

hahahahahahaha.... :D

:p

DaddyDad
07-08-2010, 01:18 PM
Attached a video clip of the 3some.
The attached of 3gp using the attched function here seem not working and the file can't be attached and uploaded.

So I post a link here.
Wang Qing 3some Short Movie (http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=c5d282c0aee6abec8c9166a6ec00a3d5)

DaddyDad
07-08-2010, 02:26 PM
More snap shots :D

DaddyDad
07-08-2010, 02:28 PM
The last batch for today.
Will post more in time to come.

Hope that boss will let renew my subscription again.

DaddyDad
07-08-2010, 02:29 PM
Awaiting for some comments and feedback from bros.

;);)

Sevenkey
07-08-2010, 10:21 PM
goood stuff bro.....rep u 4 it......