PDA

View Full Version : Tuina shop at Bishan

Pui Ong
23-06-2004, 05:13 PM
Bros, happen to be at CPF Bishan the other day to do some matter and walked past a Tuina shop opposite CPF Building. Forgot the name but its just beside the shop selling women clothings ans 2 or 3 units away from Prima Deli bakery shop. Any bros visited there b4??Wonder good or not? Wanna have some home work first b4 going mah...

Thanks. :D

tuabui
23-06-2004, 05:32 PM
Hi bro, sorry but i have to tell u off. If every bros here has the same attitude like u then no FRs at all. Go try and tell us lah, before u want to ask for pointers. No hard feeling, i just speak my mind.

andyhalo
23-06-2004, 07:35 PM
dat shop has no hanky panky happenings, but massaging-wise is good. regular for couple of yrs and still no "harvest". leave it to your own interpretation. cheers. ;)

Hi bro, sorry but i have to tell u off. If every bros here has the same attitude like u then no FRs at all. Go try and tell us lah, before u want to ask for pointers. No hard feeling, i just speak my mind.

kumster
23-06-2004, 07:36 PM
Bros, happen to be at CPF Bishan the other day to do some matter and walked past a Tuina shop opposite CPF Building. Forgot the name but its just beside the shop selling women clothings ans 2 or 3 units away from Prima Deli bakery shop. Any bros visited there b4??Wonder good or not? Wanna have some home work first b4 going mah...

agree with bro tuabui, if every bros here all wan to do home work 1st b4 cheonging then all those f**king gals will die of hunger.all tat u need to know abt tuina is in tis forum. wan to do home work then dont b lazy go n search for it. stop wondering n go try out. remember to give us the FR.

billyboy
24-06-2004, 11:43 AM
agree with bro tuabui, if every bros here all wan to do home work 1st b4 cheonging then all those f**king gals will die of hunger.all tat u need to know abt tuina is in tis forum. wan to do home work then dont b lazy go n search for it. stop wondering n go try out. remember to give us the FR.

This TN confirmed no special, but yes massage is good indeed.

Personally I do not mind fellow bros asking for FR before cheoonging provided they return favour by providing FR in return. I must agree that it is indeed annoying to see some new samsters (even old ones) coming in purely to scout for details without providing feedback afterwords or even contribution from other places. Sad to say there are some selfish fellows around this forum. Most bros will agree that we could have kept good lobangs to ourselves so the place will not be too flooded and we will not run the risk of TN owners capitalising on improved biz n start raising their price (e.g.FE shopping center)......Just look at the post from some of the samsters here by doing a simple search n you know what I mean, questions after questions but no sharinig, contributions whatsoever.

maddog2003
25-06-2004, 06:48 AM

Bro, try it out 1st and let us know-lah and y start a new thread????

bonsoir
25-06-2004, 09:59 AM

Pui eh?
normally, whenever i see a new thread? especially about TN shops? I will quickly click on it to see anticipating a good FR or some near-to-FR's type that some newbies or samsters here do...

But sian leh?? click onto yours is first thing ask for FR? or advice? my best advice is, go try it out, good or bad? and then post it here lah, and then there definitely will be follow-ups from the regular joe's here...
we all mostly (i think majority hor) zhi-dong wan...

Go check out my char kway tiao at amoy street thread, as an example lor, may not be well written and best described....but it's the effort that counts...hahahahahha!

ANyway, nothing personal lah, just wanna "tip" you off before you get flamed by some other cheongsters who aren't the patient type (not that i am anyway, but today a bit on the subdued part due to 3 hours sleep from watching euro 04)... hehee

take care man!
:-)

blue_swatch
27-06-2004, 05:39 PM
ha ha ha. Go up la. its beside the shop selloing bras. Name of the shop is call 洋参堂 or something. check it out ;)

xianxee
28-06-2004, 02:23 AM
Hi bro blue_swatch, I think 养生堂 is more accurate :p Went there numerous times, 80% no hanky panky, the most hj but the atmosphere there not conducive for hanky panky (curtains too thin and cubicle too tiny) but rub very nice!

andyhalo
28-06-2004, 04:12 PM
xianxee,

wah!!! u not bad sia if it's true that u had really kenne hj fr anyone there. been there for the past 3 yrs liao and still got nothing. u got "dua pao" or not? anyway, not here to pick faults hor :D . juz tasted some sour grapes on my tongue when i saw ur post....hehe

Hi bro blue_swatch, I think 养生堂 is more accurate :p Went there numerous times, 80% no hanky panky, the most hj but the atmosphere there not conducive for hanky panky (curtains too thin and cubicle too tiny) but rub very nice!

blue_swatch
28-06-2004, 08:51 PM
hahya ya, correct. Thats the correct one you gave. I only know its something like that for the name. Anyway the shop is on the 2nd floor, so i didnt go up. Scared go up kanna grabed. Also, dangerously for me to go there as too many familiar people around there... haha.

Enjoy!

xianxee
28-06-2004, 11:03 PM
xianxee,

wah!!! u not bad sia if it's true that u had really kenne hj fr anyone there. been there for the past 3 yrs liao and still got nothing. u got "dua pao" or not? anyway, not here to pick faults hor :D . juz tasted some sour grapes on my tongue when i saw ur post....hehe

Hi andyhalo,

I believed that you should be able to get at least a hj anywhere as long as you can click with the gal...For me, I will know if there's any chemistry after chatting with them for a few sessions. Likewise, I did encounter places/gals whereby it's hopeless to get anything, no matter how hard you try. I think bro Owen10 will concur.......

Good luck and try harder!