PDA

View Full Version : Looking For A Female Friend

wowo
05-08-2010, 09:36 PM
Well, I know it sounds very absurd and strange when everyone else is looking for a FB.

I guess its always to start from basics to know each other better through a coffee or drink and see if there's any sparks or chemistry before anything happens. Well, if there's no mutual attraction, it might be best to just make a new friend.

To all Ladies,

I'm 32,M. About 1.67 and of a average waistline..... just about 30 to 31. Loves to chat and have a good laugh always. Well, life is so stressful so why not laugh all the troubles away and do some wild things once in a while to make ourselves feel human rather than a robot?

Looking for like minded gals.....

zooman
06-08-2010, 12:31 AM
How abt your wife thing , so both you fling outside now openly ?? :rolleyes:

BTW u really married ? :p

rivcale
06-08-2010, 01:27 AM
Well, I know it sounds very absurd and strange when everyone else is looking for a FB.

I guess its always to start from basics to know each other better through a coffee or drink and see if there's any sparks or chemistry before anything happens. Well, if there's no mutual attraction, it might be best to just make a new friend.

To all Ladies,

I'm 32,M. About 1.67 and of a average waistline..... just about 30 to 31. Loves to chat and have a good laugh always. Well, life is so stressful so why not laugh all the troubles away and do some wild things once in a while to make ourselves feel human rather than a robot?

Looking for like minded gals.....

can u go flowerpod or something?
SBF is not really friendster....