PDA

View Full Version : My Story With A Poly Student

sex_is_zero
04-08-2010, 11:04 PM
Seeing so many bros here wrote about their incidents here, i will share mine also. Years back, i work for a big corporation as a IT Engineer. Every now and then, there will be students from poly working as intern in our company. Most are guys, even got gals also not chio one cos engineering course. Then one day, my HR manager told me that there will be 3 coming next week, 2 guys, 1 gal. I thnking to myself.....aiya another ugly one again. But i was wrong till she report for work. To Be continued......

mrVampire
05-08-2010, 01:34 AM
First camper! Pls continue :)

Lubest
05-08-2010, 02:02 AM
please continue , thanks

SGDreamchaser
05-08-2010, 02:06 AM
Me 2! :) longer pls???

projectppp
05-08-2010, 09:21 AM
good start.
waiting for more. ;)

BT8888
05-08-2010, 10:29 AM
Another camper reporting...

whiteswallow
05-08-2010, 06:22 PM
Hope bro will continue soon.

sex_is_zero
05-08-2010, 09:04 PM
The day came when the interns report for work at my company, 2 guys 1 gal. Let's call her Jane. When my HR manager intro her to me.....i was wow.....a SYT standing at 1.65, big eyes, long hair and slim too. She was abit shy when i shoke hand with her, She was wearing White blouse. And the amazing part is, she was attached to me for internship. So i quickly brief her on the work scope & pass her some files, by accident 1 of the file drop, so she bent down to pick, i took a quick glance & saw her bra & abit of (. ) (. ) instant hardon for me. Days pass and nothing happen, but we lunch together with other collegues and i will always crack lame jokes, she would giggle at a corner, so sweet. TBC......tired today

Jak2279
05-08-2010, 09:07 PM
nice please carry on

topcook1
05-08-2010, 09:15 PM
Camping for more here..cheers

myrick
05-08-2010, 09:23 PM
setting camp preparing camp fire :D

Lubest
07-08-2010, 12:39 AM
thanks , camping for more

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
07-08-2010, 01:02 AM
......tired today

i also tired...:p

otamay
07-08-2010, 01:24 AM
Waiting here for more updates.:)

diputs1269
07-08-2010, 01:26 AM
Nice start, wait here for more development.

naturegreen
07-08-2010, 08:28 AM
TS maybe you can write a little longer instead of just 4-6 sentences.......

YingYang
07-08-2010, 09:16 AM
a little long would help..

mengMeng
07-08-2010, 10:53 AM
i am starting to have some hope oso liao...coz i got 2 female poly intern coming to my ofc soon....hope is chio 1....

cum sucker 1
07-08-2010, 12:21 PM
nice story:)

sex_is_zero
07-08-2010, 04:03 PM
I recall clearly that 1 week our whole dept were working OT like mad cos of migrating data & implement of new system. One day on a friday night about 7pm plus, everyone has left cos friday, all go party. I glance out of my room & saw Jane still there, only left 2 of us in the office. When i walk over to her desk, i can see that she look nervous.....i was wondering wat happen....

Me: Can you stay later? I need you to help me finish some work
Jane: Er....sure.....
Me: Aiya, work mah, y u so scared?
Jane: Nothing....

Then I go back to my room to transfer some data to the new system. To my shock....the data in the main drive was gone.....WTH....tat is 200GB of data....how come like tat? Wat happen? So i immediately call Jane into my room.

Me: Hey, wat happen to the Company ABC folder & data? I cannot find it in the main drive. You told me you did a backup...

Jane: Er....i don't know(stumble in her words)

Me: Sure anot? the data is very important. Just tell me, wat happen exactly? Did you delete the data?

Jane eyes were red & she start to weep a little.

Jane: Sorry Mr Wong....just now i was rushing something so by accident i delete the whole folder.....i did not backup.

Me: DIE LIAO TIS TIME!!! Me looking very angry & worried. (Actually i got backup somewhere in another drive, she dunnoe).

Me: How like tat? No backup and it is the customer data. If my boss find out, i will be dead. You will also fail in this module.

Jane: Mr Wong...pls....dun tell Mr Lee ok? If i fail tis module, i cannot graduate...pls....

Me: Haiz....i can cover for you & act blur....but if they found out, i will be fired. My ricebowl gone....i m oni a junior engineer.

Immediately my horns were sharpen & evil thought came to my mind. I came up from my seat & stand behind her......TBC....

fringe929
07-08-2010, 04:23 PM
ba*tard..... but i like hahaha

joew2005
07-08-2010, 05:06 PM
bad boy ... bad boy .....

joyful1234
07-08-2010, 11:34 PM
hmmmmmm.........getting very difficult to wait for full story........

sonny
07-08-2010, 11:51 PM
Keep it up. Thanks.

sex_is_zero
08-08-2010, 12:10 AM
Thanks all the bros for support. Sorry for long wait cos busy. Continue....

I grab her waist and i can smell the frangrance of her hair....wow

Jane: Wat u doing?
Me: I can actually act blur & pretend nothing has happen
Jane: Stop it pls Mr Wong....no (She push me away)

I grab her waist again and whisper in her ears.

Me: I know tat u did well for all your modules...if you got a A for this module, u sure can get entry into local Uni right?

Jane: Ya, so....we are in the office....don't do tis ok

Me: I am the one who grade you.....u know wat i mean and i can report ur mistake to management on monday.....

Jane: Pls dun....(She continue to struggle as I grab her waist harder) Wat u mean? You can give me A?

Me: Yes, A and also pretend nothing happen about ur mistake. But you must make me happy mah...if i not happy i will slip tongue and say out hor

Jane: If i make u happy, can you give me less workload too...(Nabey, bargain with me). Give Dave & Alan(the other 2 interns) more work k....

Me: Ok

TBC..........

Dark_Traveller
08-08-2010, 02:11 AM
:eek: smart girl leh... I think she is ready for the action when TS grab her... Full speed ahead... :D

Spoonfeed
08-08-2010, 05:44 AM
Hope to see more of yours story. :)

otamay
08-08-2010, 11:00 AM
bad boy ... bad boy .....

Ha, not just bad boy also very noti..:) Please continue your pursuit :D

owl888
08-08-2010, 11:50 AM
Takes 2 hands to clap. Bad boy and bad gal makes perfect match :D :D

nightsmith
08-08-2010, 01:01 PM
Jane: Pls dun....(She continue to struggle as I grab her waist harder) Wat u mean? You can give me A?
Jane: If i make u happy, can you give me less workload too...(Nabey, bargain with me). Give Dave & Alan(the other 2 interns) more work k....

TBC..........

Looks like she's nibbling at the bait,;) buy her second remark shows that she's
not that kuai.

glnit
08-08-2010, 01:45 PM
How young is the slut?

HANWAHTENG
08-08-2010, 05:24 PM
FUCKING LOSER.

Hate people who use their work position to pressure for sex. Like that fucker Jack Neo.. and YOU..

you must be an fugly toad

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
08-08-2010, 11:02 PM
FUCKING LOSER.

Hate people who use their work position to pressure for sex. Like that fucker Jack Neo.. and YOU..

You cannot take it as just a "story" ?, if not, you shouldnt register yourself in this forum in the 1st place :rolleyes:

ducky123
09-08-2010, 12:22 AM
FUCKING LOSER.

You wouldn't be here you you are better off. Zzzz

manure
09-08-2010, 02:54 AM
FUCKING LOSER.

you were the girl? ;)

Brother...Bob
09-08-2010, 10:45 AM
FUCKING LOSER.

If u r good, Why not you write another interesting story here.

And I just zapped u for your childish comment.

sex_is_zero
09-08-2010, 05:22 PM
She stop to resist my grab of her waist & i start auto roam her body slowly, she was wearing a white blouse....slowly touch her (.) (.) she moan softly as i blow into her ears & lick her ear loops....

Jane: Sssssi.....arrrrr......
Me: Feel good?
Jane: Yes (Giggle softly)

I turn her around and start to kiss her, while i continue caressing her neh neh....she was abit resistant....

Me: huh huh??? A grade or fail??? More work or less work???(I whisper into her ears again)

I then hold her head, put my tongue in her mouth & french her lightly.....then my left hand move down again to caress her neh neh & start to unbutton her blouse....i saw her bra....stop my frenching & remove her bra.....wow....nice neh neh b cup with light brown nips.....the squeeze them with my hands & fine tune her nipples....then move my mouth to suck & lick her nips...

Jane: Hmmmm......ahhhh......
Me: good right??
Jane: Yes....Mr Wong...ur tongue so......ah.....

I move my right hand down to unzip her jeans....put my hand into her underwear.....caress slowly as i continue to suck her nips.....stop licking her nips, carry her onto the table.....i remove her jeans & saw her black underwear, i kneel down, spread her legs & start licking her pussy with her underwear on....She was enjoying & she grab my hair, she was wet by then.

Jane: Dun stop pls....Mr Wong....pls pls
Me: Slurrp!!! Slurrp!!!

I remove her undies & nice small pussy was in front of me...not to hariy too....i start to finger her gently....she was veri wet by now

Jane: Ah...ahhhh.....Mr Wong.....u so naughty.....
I remove my pants & show her my big erected dick
Me: Ok, now ur turn to work
Jane: Work?
Me: Blow for me
Jane: No la, cannot.....u crazy ah???

I grab her hair & say

Me: U dun blow for me, i will blow u on monday to the management ok?
Jane: Ok la
Me: Just lick it as if u are eating a ice cream lor
She start to kneel down & put my dick in her mouth.....
Jane: Slurrp....slurrp.....
Me: Too fast alredi, i like it slow
Jane: Ok
Her speed decrease
Me: Too slow, i cannot feel anything.....faster leh
Her face was black....
Me: y? Not happy ah?
Jane: nothing, sorry
Me: Continue leh
Jane: Ok

After 5 mins, i ask her to stop, i buay tahan liao. insert my dick into her pussy...agggrrrr....so wet & warm....

Jane: Ah....Mr Wong....ah....pain....
Me: Dun wori, i gentle ok....

TBC......

kuyabadung
10-08-2010, 12:24 AM
Good one bro. Be careful of your such act, dun kana abuse of power ! keke

rhys
10-08-2010, 05:08 PM
Cuts both ways, TS also risks getting blackmailed AFTER the intern has got her "A" and already gotten into University. Losing rice bowl can potentially mean unemployment for quite some time, cannot get into local Uni can still go SIM, MDIS etc.

High stakes game I dare not do but interesting to read!

:)

zoro
13-08-2010, 09:51 AM
Bro TS, very nice story, please don't let us wait for too long

sex_is_zero
14-08-2010, 11:15 PM
Sorry bros....was away for 1 week. I shall continue.

Jane: Ah....Mr Wong....ah....pain....
Me: Dun wori, i gentle ok....

I begin to f her slowly with her sitting on the table & me standing.....my dick was erected & big.....

Jane: Ah......slowly...
Me: Good? Faster?
Jane: Yes.....(Btw, i never put on cd)

I increase my speed and bang her fast & furious while sucking her nips at the same time. After few mins, i ask her to bent down & change to doggy position. At tis point, she was panting abit. Start with doggy position slowly.....

Jane: Ah.....so good.....hmmm....

I hold her wrist & start pumping again.....

Me: Jane...do you want A for ur grade, ah......want anot?
Jane Yes..ah....Mr Wong....I want....

Piak piak sound was great.....

Me: Ah....Want want? you slut....
Jane: Grade A....Grade A
Me: Ok....ah....so siok....ah

I grab her waist & pump pump...for 5 mins...she was screaming like mad....i could feel my dick inside her warm & wet pussy....

Jane: You so good Mr Wong....
Me: Ah....of cos

I cannot take it anymore.....pull out my dick, grab her her hair & push my dick into her mouth & cim....sibe siok. Jane was choking

Me: Now..suck it dry...
Jane: slurrp slurrp....hmm....(like eating a lolipop)
Me: Ah....so siok
Jane: So smelly....aiya
Me: Go wash ur mouth la....

She went to ladies, dress up & came back to my room....

Jane: So can i go now, Mr Wong?
Me: Aiya...go la, dun bother me can, i got things to rush....
Jane: Ok. See u tml

Btw, she got 2 more weeks before finishing her internship....i will oni grade her on her last week...so more to come :)

Chouryujin
16-08-2010, 11:30 PM
Kan ni na , chao chee bye! I curse people like you cross the road get killed by car! Whole family die a horrible death. You fucking bastard. Got guts to talk, show me your fucking guts and put your name and number here! I promise you, i make u damn fucking famous! Ham kar chan! Dui le lo mo!

Usopp
17-08-2010, 10:50 AM
Nice story, waiting 4 next 1.

vietnam80
17-08-2010, 03:13 PM
Kan ni na , chao chee bye! I curse people like you cross the road get killed by car! Whole family die a horrible death. You fucking bastard. Got guts to talk, show me your fucking guts and put your name and number here! I promise you, i make u damn fucking famous! Ham kar chan! Dui le lo mo!

????? Did i miss out sumthing?? :confused::confused:

StarTech
17-08-2010, 10:52 PM
great story , thanks

manure
18-08-2010, 03:39 AM
i think he knows thats his gf :D

Whitebeard
18-08-2010, 12:05 PM
Bro TS, please faster cum back, thanks

sex_is_zero
20-08-2010, 11:52 PM

Bro, i tink u have a problem. Please log out of sbf.

sex_is_zero
14-09-2010, 09:45 PM
The incident about the data missing caught my management attention & i was reprimind by my supervisor, he is a damn nasty guy, always pick on me. Now his chance came. During a dept meeting, he give me a hell. Jane was there too.

Tan: Hey Wong, wtf u doing ah? Customer data missing?
Me: Sori boss, it is my fault. I did not check
Tan: useless piece of shit. Now get out of my sight. Try & see if still can retrieve. WTH.....

I saw Jane face was looking down....very afraid

That day about 7.30pm, everyone left & she is still around. I was wondering, knn, nothing to do still stay back for fark.

Me: Hi Jane, y u still around?
Jane: Oh, meeting my frds later, so just stay a while lor
Me: I see. Happy anot? I promise no work for u wan
Jane: Yes, thanks Mr Wong. Sori today during meeting....
Me: Aiya, i promise i wont say out.
Jane: I am so afraid tat u will break ur promise.
Me: No worries lah

I went back to my room. 5 mins later, she came in.

TBC......

xunyicao
15-09-2010, 02:02 AM
keep it going!

sex_is_zero
07-08-2011, 05:41 PM
So sorry guys, totally forgot about this thread and continue the story......TBC
:D

Equipped
07-08-2011, 05:49 PM
Wa, bro, this thread is almost a year old liao leh..WELCOME BACK..

*Pitching tent*

Alienwork
07-08-2011, 11:25 PM
Good Job bro..

OceanLan
07-08-2011, 11:30 PM
keep it coming... great story

Filza
08-08-2011, 01:08 AM
Nice story, keep it up and contine...

angelous
08-08-2011, 02:47 AM
hey Mr Wong DIY half way like ur story lei...:D faster cum back...heehee :p

sex_is_zero
10-08-2011, 11:53 PM
She came in while i was rushing a report for Monday meeting....damn stressed

Jane: Mr Wong
Me: Yes....
Jane: You look stress hor.....
Me: Ya, got meeting on Monday, i better finish, or else mr tan sure give me hell again.
Jane: About that incident tat day.....
Me: Aiya, i told u alredi....will not leak out to management, y u say so many times
Jane: No, i mean, wat happen in ur room tat night....

I was very shocked, she is going to complain against me....die liao :(

Me: Hey, i thought we have an agreement.....

I was very tired so i lean back on my chair and relax. She then walk towards and stand in front of me.

Jane: What will happen if i tell the whole office about u threaten me to have sex?

Me: Pls don't, i admit i was very horny tat night....i need the job....

Jane: Then u have to follow my insructions, ok?

Me: What?

TBC..........

MarsIswar
11-08-2011, 12:08 AM
Omg this is getting better ts kana counter attack le... Keep it coming kampatay ne

Filza
11-08-2011, 12:26 AM
Hahas. The girl so naughty. Maybe you should punish her the second round... =S

angelous
11-08-2011, 02:17 AM
waitin for more...:D

Chouryujin
12-08-2011, 12:06 AM
She came in while i was rushing a report for Monday meeting....damn stressed

Jane: Mr Wong
Me: Yes....
Jane: You look stress hor.....
Me: Ya, got meeting on Monday, i better finish, or else mr tan sure give me hell again.
Jane: About that incident tat day.....
Me: Aiya, i told u alredi....will not leak out to management, y u say so many times
Jane: No, i mean, wat happen in ur room tat night....

I was very shocked, she is going to complain against me....die liao :(

Me: Hey, i thought we have an agreement.....

I was very tired so i lean back on my chair and relax. She then walk towards and stand in front of me.

Jane: What will happen if i tell the whole office about u threaten me to have sex?

Me: Pls don't, i admit i was very horny tat night....i need the job....

Jane: Then u have to follow my insructions, ok?

Me: What?

TBC..........

This is a typical HAM CHEE BASTARD. BO CHEE KNN.

sex_is_zero
13-08-2011, 01:23 AM
Jane: Y are u so afraid now huh? Tat day u can threaten me

There is no aircon in the office after 6pm so usually i unbutton the top button of the shirt cos stuffy & abit hot. She then push me to sit down on my chair, put her hand into my shirt & caress my nipple.

Me: Jane...wat r u doing? I dun want to make the same mistake again....pls let me go ok? I beg u....

Jane: Now u beg me??? Did i hear it wrongly??? keekee.....U better follow wat i say ok....she then move her other hand down to my jeans and grab my didi hard...

Me: Oh no.....

She then start to ubutton my shirt & lick my nipple while grabbing my didi

Me: Jane, pls stop.....

My didi start to harden like a rock.....

TBC.......

MichelleFLsg
13-08-2011, 01:55 AM
Jane misses the pleasure time she had with you??:)

sex_is_zero
14-08-2011, 07:49 PM
She then take my hand and put them on her top and say....

Jane: Squeeze them now...

I start to squeeze abit and she moan a little.....

Jane: Use more strength, never eat issit, u moron!!

I squeeze harder and she moan even louder....

She start to take off her top showing her red color bra, she unbutton it and show her (. ) ( . )

Jane: Lick them now

I lick them hard & she just moan as she grab my hair. I slowly move my hand down to her jeans.

Jane: hey hey, did i tell u to do tat?

Me: Sorry

Jane: Good dog!!! Heehee, Now i have a new dog, name is mr wong.....so obedient.....hahaha

I never feel so insulted in my life before, damn it.

Next she unbutton her jeans & pull them down, remove her panty showing her pussy.

Jane: wong wong...come come lick it and i will give u a bone, keekeekee

I lick her pussy and she moan even louder, she is enjoying it. For 10mins non stop, i being licking and licking...

Me: Can i stop? My tongue is tired....please.....

As she was sitting on the desk, me kneeling down to lick, she then use her leg to kick me backwards, i fall back abit & some of the files behind fell off

Jane: WAT!!! u idiot!!! Now come back like a dog with ur tongue stick out and make the hoof hoof sound

Me: You are too much!!!

Jane: Better follow my instructions....

I was thinking the ball is her court now...and no one is around so it is ok.

On my knees i move towards her like a dog "Hoof hoof"....and continue licking....

Jane: Ya...oh yes....aggggrrr.....good dog wong......sssi.....ahhh.....

TBC..........

sex_is_zero
15-08-2011, 11:35 PM
No supporters??

asstastic93
16-08-2011, 02:25 AM
One supporter here!

lasupkia
16-08-2011, 09:26 AM
Why Mr Wong become so scardy and bo lam par?
Gal gonna tie him up and sodomise him?
But nice story.
Upz u.

sex_is_zero
17-08-2011, 06:58 PM
She was enjoying for 15mins and then ask me to stop. My tongue was very tired by then.

Jane: Aiyo, such a lousy dog, lick a bit tired alredi.

She then grabbed my didi hard.....

Jane: Wa....so hard alredi, i like....

She unzip my pants and start to give me a bbbj. With her slutty look, i really buay tahan.....aggrrrr....

After a few mins she stop.

Jane: Bonk me now, i want it, Wong.

I insert my hard dick into ur wet pussy, thrusting her in forward position with me standing and her sitting on the desk.

TBC.......

sennheiser
17-08-2011, 07:51 PM
why do i feel she is recording the entire incident?

SBear
17-08-2011, 08:18 PM
Wah seh bro, please continue with the story! Camping here!

sex_is_zero
23-08-2011, 12:19 AM
I start to thrust her slowly in forward position, and she was enjoying, after a while, i stop.

Jane: Wat happen? y stop?

Me: Sorry Jane, i really don't want to repeat the same mistake again, please forgive me.

At tat time, my dick was hard as a rod protruding out like a stick while talking to her. She then start to lick it like a ice cream

Jane: Hmm....slurp slurp.....pls dun stop ok Mr Wong....ah.....

She proceed to lick & suck my balls hard, and looking at me with her horny face, I really cannot take it.

Jane: Mr Wong, i want eat lychee, lychee....slurp..hmmmm.....

Me: Ah.....sssi.....ah

Jane: Come Wong, i want doggie, u r the male dog, i m the female.....grab my boobs hard ok.....come on

She turn herself around with her back facing me in doggy position, seeing her perky ass, she grab my dick from the back & insert it in.

Jane: Ah...yes, Mr Wong....ah...sssi.....hmmm....

She then move her ass backward & forward without me moving at all

Jane: Come on Mr Wong, do some work please...move

By then, sperm & blood has already rush to my brain, cannot think already

I grab her ass and start pumping her very fast & furious....

Jane: Ah ah ah....good Mr Wong....ah ah....

she was moaning & screaming while turning her face backwards to look at me. I grab her boobs hard while pumping her....she was very high now.

After hard pumping, i slow down & she was panting away. Then i turn her around and carry her into my arms and pump her again in standing position. I was abit tired so i put her on the desk & stop. I look into her pretty face and then i hold her face & start frenching her....OMG, she did not resist, we french for a while, then she stop and look at me, move down to my nipples & start licking them again.....ahhhh.....after a while, she stop & i continue to pump her in forward position while grabbing her waist hard,she was moaning loud.

Jane: ah ah....hmmm....ahh....ahhhhh.

I pump her real hard & fast

Me: Sssi......ah, i m coming

I remove my dick & wanted to come on her breast

Jane: Barley....i want drink barley

She then put her mouth into my dick & i upload my juice into her mouth.

Me: ah...si....sh

Jane: hmm....slurp......

We were both panting away, and we clean ourselves up. She went to ladies. After 10 mins she was back.

Me: Jane, so you wont complain against me right?

Jane: Did i promise u anything...haha

Me: You did...

Damn it bitch.....

Jane: I have not end the game yet ok.....i will not let u die so fast, haha

TBC............

sex_is_zero
26-08-2011, 12:28 AM
TBC......no brothers support? :D

angelous
26-08-2011, 12:31 AM
I'm still reading...^.^ supporting u silently...@@

fir3b4ll
26-08-2011, 09:53 AM
good story..u r lucky bastard.. haha if i'm in your position maybe i will do the same thing. hahahah congrats bro..