PDA

View Full Version : PRC Ladies and Tui Na girls

hosehmanz
22-06-2004, 04:57 PM
Dear fellow faithful Samsters and brothers,

it is of extreme truth that as males, we are lustful and wanted for more "varieties" and "choices". I have like to touch on gently that as all samsters wants the best qualities in PRCs girls in HC, KTVs and Geylang and PRC ladies in Tui Na, we need to understand fully that though they did this all for monies, they may have circumstances (socially and financially) back home.

If we put ourselves in their shoes, do we want to be F**K by many parties (strangers?).

Thus, we should stick with our wifes and girlfriends and be faithful(retirees, please stop generating Indonesian enconomy, use ur monies wisely after getting CPF as Mr Lee Hs*** Loo** will ensure Spore going down the drain soon.....

Be careful and safe to use condoms (bare minimum).

You may think that I am a pastor or religious freak but tonight when you read this post and sleep with 2 pillows underneath ur head witout tuning in aircon, you wll noe what I has said made sense and is logical.

angelmyass
24-06-2004, 12:15 PM
You may think that I am a pastor or religious freak but tonight when you read this post and sleep with 2 pillows underneath ur head witout tuning in aircon, you wll noe what I has said made sense and is logical.[/QUOTE]

After reading your post, I say that you are downright a hypocrite acting as a pastor. First u mention of men's lust than u say spare a thought for those PRC and tuina girls being fcuk by strangers then u say they are doing out of circumstances.

If you are turning over a new leaf and refraining from patronising PRC or Tuina girls...u have no right to be in this forum ...simply fcuk off

ST1100
24-06-2004, 05:52 PM

it is of extreme truth that as males,

How many such idiots have we kicked in the past??? How many guys you expect to influence with this posting?? Wake up and go try keep your boyfriend or hubby at home by treating him better lar...

owen10
25-06-2004, 12:35 AM

it is of extreme truth that as males, we are lustful and wanted for more "varieties" and "choices". I have like to touch on gently that as all samsters wants the best qualities in PRCs girls in HC, KTVs and Geylang and PRC ladies in Tui Na, we need to understand fully that though they did this all for monies, they may have circumstances (socially and financially) back home.

If we put ourselves in their shoes, do we want to be F**K by many parties (strangers?).

Thus, we should stick with our wifes and girlfriends and be faithful(retirees, please stop generating Indonesian enconomy, use ur monies wisely after getting CPF as Mr Lee Hs*** Loo** will ensure Spore going down the drain soon.....

You may think that I am a pastor or religious freak but tonight when you read this post and sleep with 2 pillows underneath ur head witout tuning in aircon, you wll noe what I has said made sense and is logical.

Errr ... pardon me for my low iq or bad angmo but after reading yr thread thrice I still dunno wat is d objective of yr thread. can u pl enlighten with a more precise summary? (it's not advisable to mix politics with sex. even if u r anti agt cetain members in d ministry u shdnt post d obvious here. u never knw who is reading this forum.)

edvil
25-06-2004, 12:54 AM

Sorry brother hosehmanz... but seriously kinda lost by what u implying or trying to imply???? :confused: MYOB(mind your own business) is wat one should cultivate. Even if Ah Peh wans to use their CPF monies to go bonk WL or FL.. so be it.., so wat u expect them to do.. convert it to hell money and bring it to their graves?? is it anyone business to bother...???
Well the only think that do make sense, i think, is - u can stick to your wives or girlfriends and be faithfully.. and stop patronising these places. I would if have wives and girlfriends, no need money and free bonk, tell me which guy dont want to be faithful :p ..hiaz...

powertool69
25-06-2004, 12:28 PM

KNN... tis guy eat full nothing to do izzit??? F**king Boh Liow..
:mad:

triplebiatch
25-06-2004, 02:23 PM
LKY Junior will bring Singapore down?? hello the survivoral of Singapore is not just depend on him you moron!! He take advise from the Party too you fool!

At least i guarentee Singapore confirm die if you r the boss ha ah ha

tank103
25-06-2004, 02:40 PM

Brother, brother,.... perhaps i offer u an alternative view lor....

these PRCs spent alot of effort & money to come to sillypore to be fucked so that they can make money to bring home u know.....

If dun fuck them, not only these PRCs will be very disappointed, but their families also will be disappointed as their dreams & aspiration will not be met......

So pls spare a thought for these PRC gals.......therefore, may i suggest that we pay a visit to GL, Tui nai shops etc at least once a week to help these poor PRCs.

If u think i talk cock, pls 'tonight when you read this post and sleep with 2 pillows underneath ur head witout tuning in aircon, you wll noe what I has said made sense and is logical'........ :D (hope did not infringe any copyrights )......

behappybe
26-06-2004, 02:53 PM

Don't fxxk them so use condoms for what? :confused:
Blow balloon or make water bomb and throw at U???? :rolleyes:

happy000
26-06-2004, 03:21 PM
Pordon me for my stupidity. Last night I "sleep with 2 pillows underneath ur head witout tuning in aircon, you wll noe what I has said made sense and is logical" and still don't know what you are saying.

Care to enlightened me for my stupidity? :confused:

tanmikel
26-06-2004, 04:29 PM

I don't see how patronising the PRCs could lead to "generating Indonesian enconomy" . in fact , by spending within the sillypore shore , I'm contributing to the local economy . should I face my wife/girlfirend everyday , we may get bored with each other and eventually lead to a breakup so I have no choice but to go fuck around . when you lie in bed tonight , think about what I said and for the benefits of a healthy relationship and healthy local economy , pls go fuck around . you may think I'm a sex freak but when you think about it , "what I has said made sense and is logical" :)

ST1100
27-06-2004, 12:09 AM
His/She's trying to talk about the PRCs and the Bintang cases... but can't get her tots together also..

BoyToy
27-06-2004, 12:47 AM
Dear Bros,

Since everyone agrees that the thread starter is a stupid fool and this thread is nothing but rubbish, why are there still ppl responding tho this thread?

I suggest and we just black mark this fucker and let the thread be forgotten.

Cheers...