PDA

View Full Version : 绝代佳人 ~ Heavenly Beauty that you will want to bring out to Show Off(Pics)

xiaoyu88798
03-08-2010, 01:55 PM
Met this Heavenly Beauty from HarErBin when I was waiting for taxi at B Tower. She came out of a taxi requesting my help. The driver did not have enough changes, me too did not have the correct changes, so what I did was I took the same cab and ask the driver to add on the amount after reaching my destination. She asked for my contact so that she can return me on other day but I resisted it. (Damn, wan to play Hero, I regreted it). In the taxi, I kept thinking of her, she got the look of a Charming OL that you will want to showoff in a Business dinner. How wonderful if she can 以身相许 to replay me, hehe.

Well, after 2 days, I received a call from that she will like to treat me to lunch. I dump all my work and rush down. She come in a Dark blue OL dress and pant. Even carry a document file with her. Shit, how to open my mouth that I so wish to bang her. During lunch, we talk about her work, that when I know that she is a part-time FL. She used to work in a big KTV before she was spoted and "Bao" by a rich guy. But after a few years, he was "xian" with her and go for another gal, but he still pay for some her expenses. Not much, so she have to return to do part-time FL(I can see tears from her eyes). Please DO NOT ask her about the incident. In my mind, wat shit luck I having, I must get her to bed. After lunch, she asked me whether I need to go back to office, I quickly said NO. And forward my question to you whether she will take me as a customer, she shy shy knock her head. Get my car, we rushed down to a nearby hotel.

Sorry, I have to fast forward, it is just one word in the room, "爽". Can't say she is the best fuck I have but imagine fucking a gal with her grade. Too bad I dun have money to "Bao" her. Well, below is her Bio Spec:-

Name: Xiao Qin (小晴)
Nationality: PRC (HarErBin)
Looks: 8/10 (Charming, KTV grade)
Body: 7.5/10 34C/25/34(Smooth, white skin)
Boob: 34C (Very nice Cup with Light Brown Nipples)
Height: 1.64m
Wight: 46kg
Fingering: Depend on Chemistry
Lick & Suck: Depend on Chemistry
Frenching: Depend on Chemistry (I got a peck on her cheek)
BJ: 7/10(With CD still can feel the strong suction)
FJ: 9/10 (Fresh, Tight and flow like a stream, low mileage)
Damage: $ 90/1hour/1shot (Room and CD not included)

PS. I dun have my camera with me, pics provided by her.

http://picasion.com/pic25/14d80a4d916c4c4d86ede047e0c234fe.gif (http://picasion.com/)

xiaoyu88798
04-08-2010, 02:32 AM
FR from Bro cumacuma

Hi Bro, just want to say thanks again for you help. I just finished my session with her.
I want to write FR, but I couldn't find your thread.
It took a lot of effort since my chinese language is limited. Maybe her face is not as good as my expectation (looks older than me, I am 27), but her body+boobs+skin makes me drooling.
I think she had bad impression of me at the beginning. She thought I am malay guy, and she didn't like I took photo/video of her. After proving that I am chinese (showed my IC, showed my friend pictures, etc) and deleted all the photos/video, I got a great service. I took 2 shots with her ($150), but I couldn't finish the second one. Really like her attitude. She wanted to return some of my money, but I rejected and insist her to accept it. Last but not least I also got romantic hug and goodbye kiss from her (really appreciate this since first impression wasn't that good).