PDA

View Full Version : any advise?

oownihs
30-07-2010, 06:42 PM
hi, i've been reading this discussion thread. seen stories of some bros really makes me jealous of the gals. i've been married for 2yrs. my husband is the only first and only man i had sex with. did not really enjoy the sex as i didn't orgasm at all for the 2yrs.. he always feel tired after he cum and tat's all.. leaving me still horny and masterbate. dun wanna hurt his ego so always fake orgasm. i still get horny, sometimes seduce him he say tired. dun even wanna have sex with me. see this forum u guys always ready for sex makes me really curious y he's not like that. any advise?

sammyboyfor
31-07-2010, 02:54 AM
any advise?

Should be "Any ADVICE?".

"Advise" is a verb.

goodpartner
31-07-2010, 03:30 AM
Oh wow... the cumming of a loooong thread (with short posts) :D
Gee....did someone post sbf link in flowerpot recently?

Okie sis, go seek a counselor and invite your hubby along.
Or talk to him about it - can't u?

Johnston
31-07-2010, 11:00 AM
Stand by the horde of supplicants. ;)

owenfang
31-07-2010, 11:54 AM
wat ur hubby work as?? sometimes when stress u really dun have the mood to do it.

btw are u working?

dromedary
31-07-2010, 11:57 AM
Hope I am wrong. I think he may be unhappy with you over something. Is there an issue concerning your fidelity towards him?

reading
31-07-2010, 12:13 PM
sis, how old is your hubby? u 22y if he more than 50 y then big gap, otherwise he should can satisfy u :p

sonny
31-07-2010, 12:29 PM
sis, how old is your hubby? u 22y if he more than 50 y then big gap, otherwise he should can satisfy u :p

That's an insult.

HyperV
31-07-2010, 02:38 PM
worse case, he got any other girl ?:rolleyes:

Greendevil
31-07-2010, 06:36 PM
Sis, as for your question,there a lot of possibilities. However,you must understand not everyone is the same. Some people can run faster, jump higher while other just cant.

Your hubby un-satisfation performance can be either he really not into sex at all? Since married 2 years, I guess you had tried all the possibilities sex combination with your hubby so let not explore on that.

Simply it may be he just not interested in getting well fed, i.e. 'I had my share, it time to sleep' or maybe you just someone who dont get orgasim easily.

Well, since your hubby is the only one you ever had sex with, I cant tell for certain who having the problem. But there a sure way to find out......you know the answer;)

Cheers

GemKeeper
31-07-2010, 09:08 PM
Maybe he enjoys eating out just like me.

hoA123
31-07-2010, 09:14 PM
i for one isn't 24/7 active-ready-to-fire.
mood makes a big big difference.

too many variables for exact comments.
maybe ya not notti enuff,
maybe he's always under heavy stress,
maybe maybe maybe~

yup: communicate with ya hubby, or if there's no choice, consult a professional.
long term sexual mismatch will definitely cause higher stress on the relationship.

good luck sista~

MaleInSG
31-07-2010, 09:20 PM
Seriously, convince him to go for marriage counselling.
The current situation is not healthy for you - and most likely for him. Thst's probably the reason why he behaves the way he does. Nothing wrong with him being tired after a long day. How about weekends? Better luck there?
Men mostly do fall asleep sfterwards. That's just normal and natural. Read some articles about difference in male and femal orgasms and sexuality and you will get a better understanding.
I guess you have already tried to talk to him but he will say, nothing wrong, right? So get professional help. 2 years marriage is still young. So no doubt, it can be 'rescued'.
Good luck!

VanGogh
01-08-2010, 01:24 AM
any foreplay involved ? and what's your foreplay like ??

Neman
01-08-2010, 02:54 AM
Was he also like that before marriage ?

reading
01-08-2010, 01:17 PM
How cum got zapped by post in here, who the coward no name loser :mad:

sun814
01-08-2010, 01:27 PM
most likely zapped by an "uncle" of more than 50 years old who is can still perform well loh because ur comments insulted him.

TS, woh, luckily the bros here never offer to provide special "assistance" to u (or some hv pm u already? :p) but seriously u n your hubby should get a heart-to-heart talk over it to find out the reasons behind it.

sun814
02-08-2010, 09:18 AM
wah i speak up for those above 50 y.o. uncles also got kanna zapped by them. :confused: 好心没好报!

Xgenre
02-08-2010, 09:56 AM
He's your first and only man so I guess your skills of love-making may be hampered by the lack of experience. Seriously, it took me 2 ex-gfs to learn how to be a real lover. The first gf? I was just happy she's willing to spread her legs... Crude but true.

The only true SBF answer to you is CFM (Come Fuck Me). Meet any guy here and learn through a discreet manner on the finer arts of love-making. Maybe if you can satisfy him more, he will be more encouraged to satisfy you more back in return. If not, learn to outsource. There are other men out there who can satisfy you and yet let you return home to a loving family (no strings attached). Sorry if my advice is shocking to you. In SBF, we speak our minds and hearts. Our solution is practical, though not necessarily moral.

I started a thread on sex toys here. If the idea of having sex with other men doesn't appeal to you, buy a toy to self-satisfy. I can bring you shopping. I know of a place that sells multi-mode vibrators. This vibrator is special as it runs on 4 (yes 4) AA-sized batteries! Just think of powerful it is.

ah rat
02-08-2010, 10:22 AM
I started a thread on sex toys here. If the idea of having sex with other men doesn't appeal to you, buy a toy to self-satisfy. I can bring you shopping. I know of a place that sells multi-mode vibrators. This vibrator is special as it runs on 4 (yes 4) AA-sized batteries! Just think of powerful it is.

Can provide the link of to TS. U indeed very good idea and smart move :D

Xiao_Zhu168
02-08-2010, 12:53 PM
TS i am here for u.. 24/7 non stop sex till u cum n cum n cum ~~~

oownihs
02-08-2010, 04:05 PM
thanks everyone for the comments & pms. i don't think we're ready for professional help. perhaps he's really stress over work. we've talked before & yes, he said that there's nothing wrong.. he don't seem to like to discuss this topic with me as well. so, nothing to say.. i always tells him that he treats me like a sex object.. whenever he's horny, then he come to me.. any other time, he'll just do his own things in the room.. so basically, we're all in our own world when we're at home. he'll definitely on the tv the moment he stepped into the room....

Xgenre
02-08-2010, 04:39 PM
Can provide the link of to TS. U indeed very good idea and smart move :D

Don't like that say me leh. ;) Sharing is caring mah. Anyway, the link is http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=99090 I started the thread because I'm very dis-satisfied with buying online. Cannot feel how strong the vibrations are from online photos. A lot of sex toys have vibrations that are as strong as a vibrating handphone only. End up a lot of money gets wasted trying to find the right product.

Anyway, I'm just curious why she's here is SBF. To vent frustration or to find an answer to end her frustration? I do wonder what answers is she seeking from her heart...

HayHot
02-08-2010, 04:56 PM
Go buy a dildo/vibrator/anything that can make you orgasm.

Ask your husband to use it to make you cum first before allowing him to fuck you.

At least you get to cum before he cum, before he's too tired to make you cum.

ah rat
02-08-2010, 05:29 PM
i always tells him that he treats me like a sex object.. whenever he's horny, then he come to me..

Sis,don't wait for him to come.Go to him, play his kuku.Make him horny.As what my OC did to me :D

Don't like that say me leh. ;) Sharing is caring mah.

Yap! We should share our lobang :D