PDA

View Full Version : Story before we sign on the dot

k3lvin123
30-07-2010, 09:47 AM
Hey guys, thanks for supporting & this is my 2nd post if u like my writing please support more & UP me. Thanks/xie xie/ gam sia/ aligato.

Episode One - The Phamton of My Manhood

Ok, this will be my VERY personal story about me & my ex wife to my current wife on how i got their V & how i learn to join in for 'ECA'. Might be pretty long cause happened quite sometime ago so i need recaps. I was 19 yr old when i met this charming, cute & friendly lady from work. Lets name her W to protect her. W was working in the same company as me but different dept, i was a officeboy while she's a in-house designer. I often tio arrow to ta bao kopi or teh o for her & her team because suay lor my tiny little desk is just beside one of her colleague. As pretty & quite chio la, she often wear mini skirts to work not to mention she sits opposite me where sometimes i got a 'PERFECT' view of her 'moods' (WILL EXPLAIN MORE ABOUT THIS ONCOMING). I noticed sometimes she'll try to steal a gin on me too as we caught each other doing that pretty often like twice a day.

Eventually, one sat (suay la i need to do OT because monday got big meeting). The whole office was damn gam pua quiet after the cleaning auntie leave liao. I on the radio & listen to my favourite YES933 althought sat not much happening. Suddenly, the door knob turned & here comes W. Oh my god, what luck man. She jumped up when she saw me,
W: OT today huh?
ME: Ya
W: I thought u dont do OT one, u almost every sat siam OT
ME: No choice, taokay say monday got BIG meeting, i LL (FUCK, shouldn't have said hokkien in front of her, spoil my image)
W: OIC, ok la i need to do my work also

It was our first private conversation. How meno i thought in fact i remember until today. It was when we minded our business for about 1 hour, i got the courage to talk to her.
ME: hey,W. What a fine day! (CB howcome i use the damn old fashion lines)
W: Huh, its going to rain leh still fine meh? (FUCK i thought to myself, siao liao la)
W: By the way, have u had lunch?
ME: no i didnt even have breakfast.
W: same here why dont we grab a bun & kopi @ the cafe
ME: ok

During the 1/2 hr @ the cafe, we started to ask each other questions like how do we feel about the company & the clients. Finally i got the courage to ........
ME: W, may i ask u something?
W: ya please
ME: i notice u looked @ me quite a couple of times, why u see me? My face dirty or my hair messy? (I saw her face starting to turn pink towards red when i asked her that)
W: NO LA, i just happened to see in your direction lor
ME: OIC but in my heart i understand that she was lying

Later back in the office i cant help but to invite her out for teh/ kopi on sunday & to watch LOR, The fellowship of the ring BUT she turned me down as she dont watch THAT kind of movies. KNN i said to myself however she looked @ me suddenly & said
W: remember your question earlier on?
ME: Which question? the one on how to eat noodles with your nose? haha............
W: NO la the one on i peeked on u
ME: ya y thought u answer liao
W: yes i did answer but i lied
ME: O
W: the fact is I LIKE U

Well thanks guys for reading so far i cant help but to stop here cause too damn long bo pian i'm a VERY detailed kind off guy la. paiseh sorry to cut your curiousity i'll stop for now & will be back for Episode Two - The RING & guys please UP me if u like my story.

*ALL THE ABOVE ARE WRITTEN BASED ON TRUE SINGAPORE, MY STORY
*CONTENTS ARE 90% BASE ON WHAT I CAN RECALL, 5% DAY DREAM & 5% BULLSHIT SO PLEASE TAKE IT SERIOUSLY

chatlovers
30-07-2010, 10:07 AM
Episode Two - The RING & guys please UP me if u like my story.

*ALL THE ABOVE ARE WRITTEN BASED ON TRUE SINGAPORE, MY STORY
*CONTENTS ARE 90% BASE ON WHAT I CAN RECALL, 5% DAY DREAM & 5% BULLSHIT SO PLEASE TAKE IT SERIOUSLY

So far so good. I belive its close to 90% towards fact. Hope you continue.
And do not worry about points.. Bro, here you will upz you without asking, provided they enjoy your story.

Camping First One for more.... My humble 3 points will be given to you but in due time, as I have coule ahead of you in the queue.

my_preek
30-07-2010, 10:08 AM
Thanks for sharing. Camping number 2.

kingrex
30-07-2010, 11:47 AM
Will UP you if your story is worth reading. Do not ask for UP intentionally. Bros here will know what to do so carry on your story when you are free. :)

k3lvin123
30-07-2010, 11:49 AM
Paiseh actually i dont know what the points are for. So its ok la if u nv add maybe just vote to see if people like ur story anot

kingrex
30-07-2010, 03:18 PM
No need to paisei. All of us all learn as we move along. Do continue your story when you are free. :)

sonny
30-07-2010, 03:38 PM
Interesting! Sorry that I cannot add your points. But I hope to read more. Thanks.

k3lvin123
31-07-2010, 01:15 PM
Episode Two - The Ring (NON HORROR, BUT LOTS OF ROMANCE & MATURE THEME)

*RECAP

Later back in the office i cant help but to invite her out for teh/ kopi on sunday & to watch LOR, The fellowship of the ring BUT she turned me down as she dont watch THAT kind of movies. KNN i said to myself however she looked @ me suddenly & said
W: remember your question earlier on?
ME: Which question? the one on how to eat noodles with your nose? haha............
W: NO la the one on i peeked on u
ME: ya y thought u answer liao
W: yes i did answer but i lied
ME: O
W: the fact is I LIKE U

*CONTINUED

ME: OK (have to admit that i was damn shiok & song)
i saw W bushed like a rose, it was then i noticed what she was wearing underneath the desk, a pink panties with a rose pattern on it. What a match.
ME: Hey, W i like u too but i'm attached so sorry leh.
W: well, i know your attached because i overheard u talking to your gf a couple of times but most of the time quarrelling.
ME: well yes we're almost on a break up stage now.
W rosed from her chair & walked towards my direction & was talking in a 'I CAN SEE YOUR CLEVERAGE & BRA' manner.
W: So u do not hv feelings for her anymore la?
ME: NOT SO MUCH LEFT MAYBE
W proceed to kiss me on my face & wisphered in my ears, i dream about having sex with u last night. My brotherhood was already standing when she allowed me to see her zaogeng now this i almost bey tahan liao. i told her that i've finished for the monday meeting & she was already waiting for me. We quickly got out of the office, lock & armed it & drive my first car, a second hand mazada 323 to the nearest 81.

We checked in the room but did not do anything for the first hour except chit chatting about her family & my family, maybe she too shy & i too paiseh. 2nd hour started when i accidentally 'touched' her breast. It all happened because i got off the bed to toilet so i come back, the lights were slightly dimmed. ok song man i thought, i climbed up the bed the my hands slipped & grasped her handful 34B boobs. i also noticed that she had already taken off her bra, so fast man wonderwoman sia. We started with a small petting & my hands roamed her upper body. She unzipped my first pair of self bought levis jeans & blow me deeply.oh my god, she's damn skillful, even my gf would brush her teeth on my brother but she's just perfect.

I proceed to undress her to nothing & i saw a thin layer of hair (My previous womans all 4 of them quite thick) & was happily licking away. she was moaning like a AV star i used to watch from those vcd & tapes from the back alley of desker road. She stopped & told me she want me nice hard cock. She rode on top of me til she orgased. This was the first time i really make a woman orgas (because my ex girls all secondary girls, they dont really know how). i shot my load inside her & fuck, i didnt wear the cap. CB la KNN CCB jialat liao la.

True enough she got pregnant 2 months later & i had to buy the ring.

Well thanks guys for reading so far i cant help but to stop here cause too damn long bo pian i'm a VERY detailed kind off guy la. paiseh sorry to cut your curiousity i'll stop for now & will be back for Episode Three - The UNBORN & guys please continue to read my story if u like it.

*ALL THE ABOVE ARE WRITTEN BASED ON TRUE SINGAPORE STORY, MY STORY

kuyabadung
31-07-2010, 01:24 PM
Bringing my little blanket along . . . .

joew2005
31-07-2010, 01:32 PM
ya .... true enough ..... u hv grown UP alrdy

k3lvin123
31-07-2010, 02:50 PM
can someone teach how do i load some pics up i still have some pics of my ex

Googenshab
31-07-2010, 02:58 PM
thanks for sharing

k3lvin123
02-08-2010, 11:41 AM
RECAPS FROM EPISODE TWO:

I proceed to undress her to nothing & i saw a thin layer of hair (My previous womans all 4 of them quite thick) & was happily licking away. she was moaning like a AV star i used to watch from those vcd & tapes from the back alley of desker road. She stopped & told me she want me nice hard cock. She rode on top of me til she orgased. This was the first time i really make a woman orgas (because my ex girls all secondary girls, they dont really know how). i shot my load inside her & fuck, i didnt wear the cap. CB la KNN CCB jialat liao la.

True enough she got pregnant 2 months later & i had to buy the ring.

(Hi pals, thanks for the boring read + negative & positive replies, will try to improve & shorten if possible hang a couple of pics of W. or female lead)

EPISODE THREE - THE UNBORN

Ok, after the first session of bonking, we meet up quite regulary even we did not officially come together as 'steady' yet. Oh meetings include the puppy love way of going to movies with a few occussions of petting & fingering in the cinema, dinner follow by a nice HJ or BJ in my car parked somewhere in the east or some remote carpark in new rised hdbs. During the 2nd month, we 'officially come together as steady & can opening bring her home but quiet sex without moans sian as i become i decided to invest in hotels to hear her moans with that innocent looking face, damn what a turn on everytime i think about it.

As mentioned @ the end of episode 2, she told me that she had missed her period for 2 months & i got her a test kit & wtf 4D nv strike 1st price b4/ TOTO nv strike 1M b4. 1st shot in i strike. So inside me, i asked her if the child is MINE? Bastard right you're thinking about me but in this kind of picture wont u be suspecting. She gave me a slap of my life, u can see the prints on my face, last time no camera phone if not i surely take & post it. After slapping me, she ran off taking the lead next is me covering about 20m behind her, we were @ Mt Faber after a dinner session & other activity. I took her hands & hugged her keeping on saying sorry dear.

She cried, fuck man i hate woman crying but bo pian. It's a man's nature to question mah right? So after some 'cooling sessions' i calmed her down & told her i'll bear responsibilities. Sure enough, i went home told my mother my gf is pregnant & guess what i was beaten up by my dad after he came back after work. Next i was beaten up by W's sister & her boyfriend * i know that this beaten up is quite serious to use but my dad did really give me hell but her sis is just for show in front of her parents.

I was asked alot of questions on how to feed the baby, who will take care when u still haven done your NS so on & so forth. Just 6 days after the incident happened, i was in the office early as i need to prepare for the boss's meeting (usually i fetch W to & back work) i got an sms from W's sister. She had suffered a miscarriage. Oh my god, what happened i shouted. Her sister, S & W was out with her bf in his chalet during the night she complained of her stomache. She went to the the toilet lots of time when S saw loads of blood rushing & dripping from her shorts to the floor.

Siao Liao, jialat liao.

Tune in for Episode Four - SALT (Sex And Loading Time)

k3lvin123
02-08-2010, 01:51 PM
Oh by the way, i've learn to post pics. Attached with be the pics of W. only got 3 left from her port please treasure it well 3 left

http://www.pixslam.com/show/5852/58e3ff8cc1c31d69ab457fcce492d3d0/0/p_large_5BOx_3d6d0005b5922d10.jpg

http://www.pixslam.com/show/5852/5c01c40a43472a8b095ad0c8fdc2877e/0/p_large_rerK_27c50004a8482d0b.jpg

http://www.pixslam.com/show/5852/b5e26e0739b0f428bd94a471cc3d6a5d/0/p_large_s3gJ_3d650001d5912d10.jpg

guys
02-08-2010, 02:04 PM
great pic, but it will be good to mask of the eyes :D

Astroboy77
02-08-2010, 02:43 PM
Oh by the way, i've learn to post pics. Attached with be the pics of W. only got 3 left from her port please treasure it well 3 left

http://www.pixslam.com/show/5852/58e3ff8cc1c31d69ab457fcce492d3d0/0/p_large_5BOx_3d6d0005b5922d10.jpg

http://www.pixslam.com/show/5852/5c01c40a43472a8b095ad0c8fdc2877e/0/p_large_rerK_27c50004a8482d0b.jpg

http://www.pixslam.com/show/5852/b5e26e0739b0f428bd94a471cc3d6a5d/0/p_large_s3gJ_3d650001d5912d10.jpg

WOW.. she is so chio har... :eek:

k3lvin123
02-08-2010, 03:13 PM
ok la she not bad looking but now she married an indian everytime compare our cock

my_preek
02-08-2010, 03:16 PM
Congrats bro ! She look good.

chatlovers
02-08-2010, 05:33 PM
So far so good. I belive its close to 90% towards fact. Hope you continue.
And do not worry about points.. Bro, here you will upz you without asking, provided they enjoy your story.

Camping First One for more.... My humble 3 points will be given to you but in due time, as I have coule ahead of you in the queue.

Bro K3lvin123,

continue your story... Here comes my 3 points as promised.

k3lvin123
02-08-2010, 06:07 PM
RECAPS FROM EPISODE THREE:

I was asked alot of questions on how to feed the baby, who will take care when u still haven done your NS so on & so forth. Just 6 days after the incident happened, i was in the office early as i need to prepare for the boss's meeting (usually i fetch W to & back work) i got an sms from W's sister. She had suffered a miscarriage. Oh my god, what happened i shouted. Her sister, S & W was out with her bf in his chalet during the night she complained of her stomache. She went to the the toilet lots of time when S saw loads of blood rushing & dripping from her shorts to the floor.

Siao Liao, jialat liao.

EPISODE FOUR - SALT, SEX AND LOADING TIME

Ok back from sadness a quick one cause happened so long ago, i rushed to the hospital to see her KK, still the old one. Her mother was already there scolding S, i told her to calm down scolding cant bring back the baby. So when i went to visit W, she was quiet & tears just poured out like a dripping tap. CCB, bey tahan man, of cos i get hell from my parents too la. After days of rest she went back to work as normal but something seem different. When i asked her out for dinner or movie she would just go home but when i call her home. she's not back even 1200hrs. What's worst i got home one night after a clubbing session in boat quay i saw the letter which would change my life forever. It was a purple or orange letter cant remember. It says 'ON GOVERMENT SERVICE' of course all man know its ENLISTMENT LETTER LA.

So before i enlist, i MUST know what happened to her. One day, i followed her after work. To my surprised she walked quite a distance away from her normal bus stop & got into a white honda civi, i saw the driver. It was our next door businessman's son, a singapore indian. ? what the hell, what is going on?????? i dont know...... until 1 month before my enlistment & on the same day i throw my letter. I decided to ask her over lunch usually we eat together but not much was spoken. She told me to bring her to ECP market for dinner & will talk explain over to me. So after dinner we walk to an empty stone chair by the beach & she told me that the indian guy i saw was her bf.

What the, i dont know what to say leh & to add fuel to fire, she say the baby 'MIGHT' be his & he has been calming her lately after her miscarriage. KNN CCB i was blowen off my head. She explained that that day she had a quarrel with him last night which was the first day we had small makan together, he was actually in the canteen too watching us & she make love to me to vent her anger on him. FUCK, KNN, CCB i told her to stop & send her home before my cannon fire.

I went back home didnt say a word & no show to work til i was 'FIRED'. I thought to myself what a cb bitch & i swore not to speak to her again.

OK folks this story make me angry again but stay tuned for EPISODE FIVE: ARMY DAYS

k3lvin123
02-08-2010, 11:35 PM
This is another pic i found in my thumbdrive + bonus for revenge

http://www.pixslam.com/show/5852/48a2fd6d0d3bdc9c9e4130c055397196/0/043.JPG

http://www.pixslam.com/show/5852/7fbd460e813588252e1f4c1560919456/0/123.JPG

DONGDINGDONG
03-08-2010, 08:24 AM
This is another pic i found in my thumbdrive + bonus for revenge

http://www.pixslam.com/show/5852/48a2fd6d0d3bdc9c9e4130c055397196/0/043.JPG

http://www.pixslam.com/show/5852/7fbd460e813588252e1f4c1560919456/0/123.JPG

nice cum on body.. swee!

Sensory Sniper
03-08-2010, 09:21 AM
So W is an FBI.... :D

Anyway, just upz u 5 points.

sonny
03-08-2010, 10:54 AM
Thanks for the updates.

k3lvin123
03-08-2010, 12:13 PM
Thanks guys for up me i also dont know the points for what anyway thanks. I'll continue the story in another post.

By the way, me & my current wife just set up a blog to sell her bra + panties or thongs, brothers interested can take a look. * MY WIFE ONLY ENTERTAINS SERIOUS BUYERS

http://mybraforsale.blogspot.com/

chatlovers
03-08-2010, 03:28 PM
Thanks guys for up me i also dont know the points for what anyway thanks. I'll continue the story in another post.

By the way, me & my current wife just set up a blog to sell her bra + panties or thongs, brothers interested can take a look. * MY WIFE ONLY ENTERTAINS SERIOUS BUYERS

http://mybraforsale.blogspot.com/

hmm.... probably you can post pic of your wife in those thongs to attract buyer.

k3lvin123
03-08-2010, 04:20 PM
brother chatlover, not i dont wanna put is a couple of bra she cannot wear wait squeeze in burst how? then i no neh neh to squeeze wait u find neh neh for me. I try la to take as our life quite hectic & not much free time to ourself as u can read from our blog. Be prepared & I"LL BACK BACK with my wife's 36C neh neh or back view even videos as i know how to do video now liao.

http://k3lvin123.blogspot.com/

k3lvin123
03-08-2010, 05:34 PM
Previously on EPISODE FOUR

What the, i dont know what to say leh & to add fuel to fire, she say the baby 'MIGHT' be his & he has been calming her lately after her miscarriage. KNN CCB i was blowen off my head. She explained that that day she had a quarrel with him last night which was the first day we had small makan together, he was actually in the canteen too watching us & she make love to me to vent her anger on him. FUCK, KNN, CCB i told her to stop & send her home before my cannon fire.

I went back home didnt say a word & no show to work til i was 'FIRED'. I thought to myself what a cb bitch & i swore not to speak to her again.

Episode Five - ARMY DAYS PART ONE, BMT

So i didnt go back to work & got fired, in my free days. I hang around at the arcade of bugis junction as that place got alot of chio bu to see especially those jap tourist. Both sad & horny as i didnt had sex for about 2 weeks, i make my move on a girl i observed for 2 days. She works @ 77 street on level 2 where it used to be. Got her name as Charlene (Changed to proptect her true identity). Charlene then 19 was a ite drop-out with a hot body 32B 24 30 + cute CFM face. For 4 days i sent her home every night after work & somehow i think she got touched & she agreed to be my steady. On the 6th day her off day. I bring her home.

She was amazed by the condition of my flat as seldom there's a guy that keeps his room so nice & tidy although i'm not the study kind of guy. Both of us played PS1 then watched RA. We bathed together, i love the small little tits she had although i love C cup & above, she's so cute. Cant tahan & started to play with her little hairy pussy. She took my hand away saying that she dont like to be fingered. I insist on doing it & she moaned like a cat in my bathroom. Next we were on the bed 69. Although young, her BJ skills are good, bet she bj alot man before or she got a teacher to teach her well. No wonder she likes those stick ice-cream & sausage from night market. I licked her to her climax & she took out a small little packet from her bag. It was a condom, she carries it ALL THE TIME? or she buys it for today? Didnt ask her til today. She carefully cap my harden brother & i slowly entered her as i can feel that although wet & slippery, her hole is pretty small. I came in a couple of minutes & we bathed & left the house after 2 hours of slacking.

The next few days were normal until one tuesday, one day before i enlist into camp. She took off & we were having sex from 11am til 3pm non stop about only 4 times la but enough for me to die. Wed, i got enlisted & she was there & my new buddies were whispering to me. K, your stead quite chio leh. ok la i said. The horror was a bout to begin, SO what's next? brothers no need me to say right, cut botak, tio pump, keng here pain there pain, kao pei kao bu, at night call GF complain here complain there. During this period, USA PRESIDENT DECLARE WAR ON IRAQ, my mind was are we going to war? Lucky NO or i can say for NOW NOT POSSIBLE LA. Finally, 2nd week of BMT. BOOK OUT LOH, i was happy & looking forward to it as i get to make love with charlene again & she say she'll bring me home, her home. WOW, shiok man.

As we were marching down to the gate my eyes cant left the bus stop & my platoon got pumped because i marching wrongly. I was so disappointed she nv come. So when i walk out of the gate, she was standing @ the other direction. Damn i got to bonk her hard man. @ her house, she bathed me gentlely & she ask me take her pic in my uniform. Below are the pics, enjoy it bros (please dont PM me for her contact, lost contact liao). Then i peel the uniform & we had a great weekend in her home as her parents as they were away for holiday.

*TO BE CONTINUED FOR EPISODE FIVE - ARMY DAYS, PART TWO - ORD LOR

http://www.pixslam.com/show/5852/8b221e93d1834bc1d6efce0c4d31c752/0/2.jpg

http://www.pixslam.com/show/5852/b6d1dd613268e787912fa7bb6c4b1fcc/0/03.jpg

kuyabadung
03-08-2010, 06:17 PM
Previously on EPISODE FOUR

*TO BE CONTINUED FOR EPISODE FIVE - ARMY DAYS, PART TWO - ORD LOR

http://www.pixslam.com/show/5852/8b221e93d1834bc1d6efce0c4d31c752/0/2.jpg

http://www.pixslam.com/show/5852/b6d1dd613268e787912fa7bb6c4b1fcc/0/03.jpg

this slut looks good bro !

cv bonker
03-08-2010, 06:25 PM
pls carry on...

LentorGarden
03-08-2010, 11:38 PM
Bro. Your story is almost the same as mine. Just that I'm facing a divorce crisis right now and its very heartbreaking and depressing. Haven't been performing at work. Keep it coming!

Lubest
03-08-2010, 11:56 PM
please carry on , thanks

darkprincez
17-01-2011, 01:11 AM
erm.. can't view the photos.. looks like it's been removed from pixslam? any chances of viewing?

chinchiahoe
19-01-2011, 11:00 AM
I just got to read this thread. The story is gd. Wonder why bro TS stopped halfway. & jus like bro Darkprincez, I also can't view any of the pics. It shows " Image has been deleted by uploader or has been removed for violation of our upload rules." Can any bro or bro TS pls advice me? I'm sure I've missed quite abit. Thks alot.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
19-01-2011, 11:23 AM
TS disappear almost 1/2year already...guess another thread got dusted :rolleyes:

naturegreen
19-01-2011, 01:17 PM
Maybe his wife's undies sales business is doing so well until no time to log in.

CoCK ShoCk
19-01-2011, 02:07 PM
Very steaming story of yrself

chinchiahoe
19-01-2011, 06:14 PM
Maybe his wife's undies sales business is doing so well until no time to log in.

Bro, cannot be. Cos in the other thread "my slutty wife", no one responded to the sales & eventually he decided to give them out to selected bros. A pity I'm not known to the thread back then:p