PDA

View Full Version : My first ang moh

Amuse
29-07-2010, 01:08 AM
Hello fellow forummers, this is my first time posting. I hope you guys will enjoy reading it as much as me writing it. It happened quite a while back so i will try to remember as much as I can.

This story happened back when I left Singapore for further studies. Fresh out of army and ready to taste freedom and all the good and bad things of campus life.

It was during Orientation week that I noticed her. Tall, slim and shoulder length blonde hair. I can never forget that image of her till this very day. I think almost all the Asian guys were staring at her as she walked from booth to booth with a group of students. I soon lost sight of her in the crowd. Never mind, I thought to myself, there’ll be plenty of time to chat her up during the week.

We were divided into groups, healthy mix of gals and guys. Then I saw her again and I thought how lucky that she will be in my group! She came over and introduced herself to us.
R: Hi everyone, my name is Robin and I’m assigned to your group.
Damn! She was not a student, she was our student leader who will answer all our questions and get us familiar to uni life.

Through further introduction, I found out that she was a recent graduate and she got a job with the university to help first year students, especially the international ones, to settle in. I was already staring at her perky 21 year old butt and firm B cup breasts. This is gonna be a wonderful start I thought, as each of us started to introduce ourselves to the group, and of course to Robin….

topcook1
29-07-2010, 10:15 AM
Pls contiune...

Delteq
29-07-2010, 11:14 AM
more please, remind me of my angmo experiences - wilder than Asians :D

chucky69
29-07-2010, 11:44 AM
I hope you did not cum in your pants or she said why so small. I hope you rammed her....that is the way they like it.
Anyway camping here and waiting for your story since I am Aussie born Chinese and aussie girls are the norm to me. There is the good bad and ugly in every playing field.:D

k3lvin123
29-07-2010, 11:47 AM
I got to say my experience with ang mo is funny, the ones i tried regardless russian, english or aust. They're damn good in BJ but when bonking them doesnt seen so good as the asian ones

dromedary
29-07-2010, 12:00 PM
Nice. Please continue.

Amuse
29-07-2010, 02:11 PM
Continued..

I took every chance to hang out with Robin. That included volunteering for any tasks or taking part in sports activities that I know she will be involved in. However, I found out that she had a boyfriend and I was very disappointed. But I got over it quickly as studying took precedence, along with making friends and partying the weekends away.

Fast forward till end of semester, a few friends and I went for an outdoor movie night and Robin was there. We started to chat and I thought this could be my chance to ask her out. My friends knew of my plan and slowly each one found an excuse to make himself scarce. By the end of the movie, she agreed to go out for a few drinks and off we went.

I knew that I had to make the first move so i made up a story of me just breaking up with my girlfriend. She was genuinely supportive and even put her hand on my forearm to comfort me. My cock was slowly stirring at her touch. She smelt so nice too. She then told me she just broke up with her guy. I showed equal concern though inside I was doing cartwheels haha

The pub was about to close so we hastily finished our drinks and left. She offered to drive me home, I gladly accepted. Upon reaching outside my apartment block, she moved towards the kerb and put the car in park. Ahh I thought, got chance to kiss. I thanked her for the company and put my hand on her thigh. She did not resist, instead she just smiled at me. No need for further invites, I leaned in towards her and kissed her on her lips. She reciprocated and pushed her tongue into my mouth. Fuck I thought, these ang moh girls are agressive! Our tongues intertwined, slowly at first but quickly picked up pace. My left hand was at the back of her neck and my right hand was slowly inching towards her delicious breasts. I felt her hand on my inner thigh and my cock was yearning to be in her mouth. I was feeling her breast in my hand and gave it a little squeeze. Suddenly, her hand left my thigh, she broke the kiss and pushed me away. Fuck, did I go too far??

splinter
30-07-2010, 05:23 AM
Damn shiok... Please continue... Haiz:D

Amuse
30-07-2010, 07:35 PM
R: I want to tell you something.

Fuck la, what is so bloody important that it can't wait??
Me: Ok sure. I'm all ears.

R: I broke up my with my boyfriend.. (I cut her at this point).

Me: Yeah I know, you told me.

R: Let me finish. I broke up with him.. to be with you. I've wanted you ever since I first laid eyes on you. I don't believe in being unfaithful to my partner.

I was speechless. My big head was trying to make sense of all this but my small head took over and kissed her. In between our furious kisses, she started to moan and whispered 'Make me yours tonight. Make me cum all night long'.

I was in 7th heaven! I leaned over to her side, pulled the key out of the igntion and motioned her to follow me. Within minutes, we were in my room, shoes and clothes flying everywhere as we proceeded towards the fuck we both so badly wanted.

R: Not so fast honey, let me say hello to him first.

She kneeled down and released my lil bro from the tight confines of my underwear. It felt damn good but nothing compared to when she slowly pumped it. She rubbed her thumb across the tip, spreading the pre-cum against it.

R: Looks yummy. Mind if I have a taste?

She slowly extended her tongue to begin licking at the base. Her tongue traced its way delicately all the way from my balls to the top. It swirled around the head a couple of times as if caught in a whirlpool and then her lips sank down taking my cock between them until they were at the base of my shaft. I was enjoying this beautiful creature's skill; this sensation was new to me. I looked down into her eyes as she looked up at me and began slowly fucking my cock with her mouth. Her eyes showed pure lust. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of her mouth fucking my cock.
I knew I can't last much longer but I wanted to fuck her and make her cum.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth. She looked annoyed but I led her towards the bed and removed her bra and panties. Her 33B breasts were perfect and I did not waste time licking and sucking her nipples. She was horny and kept pulling at my cock. I quickly positioned my cock near her pussy, rubbing the entrance. She smiled and spread her legs wide for me.

R: Fuck me. I've been waiting for this. I want you to fuck my tight pussy with your thick cock!

With that, I pushed my cock in slowly into her warm, wet, tight pussy. The feeling was beyond belief, I was ecstatic. Shallow thrusts at first led to relentless pounding.
She wrapped her legs around me, her fingertips digging into my back, shouting at me to go faster and harder. I duly followed. Our moans were both getting louder as we reach climax.
With each stroke I could feel my balls swelling. Just when I knew I couldn’t hold out any longer Robin pulled me in tighter.

“I’m cumming, Oh yes!Yes!”

“Cum with me darling! Cum in my mouth!!

I could not deny this horny bitch and pulled out my throbbing hard cock. She sat up, grabbbed my cock and shoved it into her mouth.

Me: Here it comes baby! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!

I shot my load in her mouth and she swallowed every drop while looking at me dead in the eyes. She then kissed me with the taste of my cum still on her lips. I was spent but fully sextified.
We fell asleep after that but woke up a few times in the night to enjoy each other in various positions :)

Amuse
30-07-2010, 07:37 PM
I got to say my experience with ang mo is funny, the ones i tried regardless russian, english or aust. They're damn good in BJ but when bonking them doesnt seen so good as the asian ones

Hi bro k3lvin123, my ang moh bonking experiences have mainly been damn shiok :)

kaninabe
31-07-2010, 06:43 PM
:confused: Ang mo so easy to up ahhh

ahtee888
31-07-2010, 10:18 PM
Nice reading, it reminds me of my Caucasian girlfriend in HK.

atans1
31-07-2010, 10:23 PM
Please continue more.

Sasthi
31-07-2010, 10:31 PM
Bro you are one lucky guy.

Amuse
31-07-2010, 10:38 PM
:confused: Ang mo so easy to up ahhh
hi bro kaninabe,

Out of every ang moh girl I managed to bang, I probably kena rejected by at least 5 before succeeding :)

sonny
02-08-2010, 08:53 AM
hi bro kaninabe,

Out of every ang moh girl I managed to bang, I probably kena rejected by at least 5 before succeeding :)

Your strike rate isn't too bad. Anyway, any more to tell. Thanks.

Amuse
03-08-2010, 01:26 AM
Thanks for all the comments.

I went back to Singapore at the end of the year for the holidays. Robin wanted to visit but could only do so after spending Xmas with her family.

The day arrived and I went to pick her up at the airport. Even though she was wearing a jacket and loose pants and looking slightly tired after such a long flight, she still looked amazing when flashing that smile of hers. We hugged when she came out and it must be we both miss each other like crazy, we started frenching. It was only when we heard someone nearby going 'tsk tsk' we sheepishly stopped and quicky walked towards the car park.

The next few days, we did all the touristy things and she enjoyed whatever Singapore had to offer. Of course we were fucking every night but I will only talk about one special experience.
I took her to the Satay Club for dinner one evening and she enjoyed it. Dinner was uneventful, what followed was something I will always remember :)

We were walking near the Padang towards the MRT, holding hands and enjoying the cool breeze when I decided on an idea.

Me: Hey, let's walk across this field.

I then took some time explaining to her about the Padang and the historical buildings surrounding it.

Me: Let's sit here for a while and enjoy the quiet.

R (grinning): Ok.

She sat in front of me and I wrapped my legs around her and hugged her tight. My cock was already hard and I am sure she could feel it through my jeans and her dress. Her hair was tied up and I was giving small kisses to the back of her neck.

R: Mmmm that feels nice. Her hand reached around to my cock and she started to caress it.

Me: Lie down.

She turned around as I shifted backwards. She laid on her stomach, her face at my groin and started to unbutton my jeans. Once my cock sprang out, she hungrily swallowed it, then licked it up and down like licking an ice cream. She swallowed my cock whole and after what seemed like an eternity, she licked my balls and sucked each one. It was dark but I could still see her blowing me and it never ceases to amaze me. My eyes were closed and just enjoying this wonderful blowjob.

She stopped, sat up and lowered her dress to her waist, exposing her firm, braless breasts. I kneaded her right breast while licking and sucking the other one. I continued till her soft moans became louder. She was horny as hell.

R: Fuck me now.

I positioned her in the doggy style, and pushed her panties to 1 side. She was incredibly wet as I inserted 2 fingers in her.

R: Ahhh..that feels good, but I rather your cock be inside me.

Well, who am I to deny her such pleasure? I sucked my wet fingers, placed my cock at her cunt, slowly pushed my dick head inside and stopped. She was done with the teasing. She pushed her ass back towards me, totally engulfing my whole dick with her pussy.

R: AHHHHH! Yes! That's what I want!

She kept moving to and fro, I was letting this horny bitch dictate the speed.

Me: You are so fucking wet! Do you like my hard cock in your tight wet cunt?

R: Oh yes.. ahhhh.. I love your hard cock in my pussy. You are so hard, fuck me hard and deep please?!??

I start to pump her with nice long strokes, taking my cock till it's almost out of her pussy and ramming it straight till my balls hit her ass. I quicken the pace and her moans became louder. I switched her to the missionary position and continued pumping her. She pulled her head to my chest and I devoured her breasts like a hungry baby sucking milk.

R: Oh yes, I'm cumming! Don't stop! Bite my tits! Harder! Ahhh yeah ohhh baby, fuck me harder! FASTER!

She grabbed my butt cheeks and pulled me in towards her. It hurt but I didn't care.

R: Shit! I'm cumming! YES YES AHHH YES!!!!

I continued pumping her for a few more seconds till I feel it's my turn. She sensed it too and pushed me off her

R: Come in my mouth darling!

That's all the invitation I need. I released my load into her mouth as she sucked my bro like a vacuum cleaner. She opened her mouth to show me and swallowed all my cum. She then licked my cock till it went limp.

That was my first outdoor sex expericence and even though I had others, that one was the best ever.

Hope you all enjoyed reading it.

The next one involves her soccer team mate :)

michael_368
04-08-2010, 10:13 PM
Nice story bro..pls do cont.:D

usbboy
04-08-2010, 10:23 PM
camping for more juicy stuff :D

eeemen
16-08-2010, 10:09 PM
Waiting on your follow up of her soccer team mate bro TS, cheers .............

tempcroupier
17-08-2010, 03:21 AM
Great story dude! Sex with ang mohs are almost always good. Sometimes their sex talk can make you stress tho... LoL

Snuber
17-08-2010, 02:32 PM
That was my first outdoor sex expericence and even though I had others, that one was the best ever.

So u had ur romp in the mid of the padang? :D

RealEstateGuy
17-08-2010, 02:54 PM
Bro, nice time. But you dont use condoms?

Amuse
02-09-2010, 01:59 AM
Hi bros,

Sorry for being MIA. Now can continue to the one involving her friend.

A few friends and I wanted to go kayaking one weekend. I asked Robin whether she were interested. She was but finding out she would be the only Caucasian (there were 2 other guys and 2 gals going), she managed to drag her friend, Sophie, along. Yes, her soccer team mate! Sophie was different from Robin in terms of appearance, she had short dark brown hair, was about 1.62m in height but what got me staring was her C+ cup. Power!

We stayed at a lodge and after a day of fun, we were just chilling in front of the fireplace, drinking and chatting. One by one turned in to sleep till it was just Robin, Sophie and me. We were not sleepy and just as I was going to get another bottle of wine, Robin asked me to bring the deck of cards at the counter. We drank some more, chatted and played gin rummy.

As the night wore on and the drinks continued, Robin was starting to get frisky. Her legs were on my lap and suddenly I felt her heel on my groin. Even though my jeans were in the way, I got hard. She noticed this and smiled at me. I wanted to say goodnight to Sophie and bring Robin to our room and fuck her brains out.

Robin: Honey, get another bottle. This one's finished.

Me: Ok. (Damn, at least another half an hour before we can go back to our room.)

What greeted me when I got back will forever be imprinted in my mind forever.

Amuse
02-09-2010, 02:00 AM
So u had ur romp in the mid of the padang? :D

Hi bro Snuber, it was more like the edge near some bushes or something. But yeah at the Padang :)

Amuse
02-09-2010, 02:02 AM
Bro, nice time. But you dont use condoms?

the first time yes, but after that we went for a check up. All good so no condoms after

Amuse
02-09-2010, 02:04 PM
The 2 girls were french kissing on the couch. Robin pulled away from the kiss, smiled at me and beckoned me to come over. Mai tu liao!!

Robin: Babe, hope you're not angry. I was telling Sophie about you and she really really wants to join in our session. Are you cool?
I walked towards our room, turned to the girls and asked 'Why don't you two join me?'

Once inside, we locked the door, I gave Sophie a kiss on the lips and frenched Robin hard. Our clothes came off in an instant and there in front of me, were 2 gorgeous girls, naked.
Sophie's young breasts were beautiful, sloped in a teardrop shape with her nipples pointing forward. Robin caressed the soft flesh of her tits as she leaned in to kiss her again, their tongues darting together. I just sat on the bed and enjoyed the view. This was better than any of my fantasy.

After a few minutes, the girls broke off their kiss. Robin licked her lips and took Sophie's hand, leading her over to me.

Robin: Your turn Soph

Sophie begin a tongue war with me while I cupped her beautiful breast and teased her nipple, causing her to gasp softly. I felt Robin's mouth envelop my dick and I swore I must have gone super hard in an instant. Sophie stopped and looked at Robin opened her mouth wide and suck my dick . I let out an audible gasp, it felt so good. Not wanting to miss in on the action, Sophie knelt down and started to lick and suck my balls. My legs turned to jelly and I had to rest my hand on the bed post to prevent me from falling into a heap. This went on for a few minutes till I felt close to cumming.

Me: Fuck, I'm gonna cum if you 2 keep this up!
Robin stopped and winked at Sophie.

Robin: No darling. Not until I ride you first!

Sophie grinned and licked the entire length of my cock. 'Don't forget about me!'

Sophie climbed into bed and laid down, legs spread. Robin followed, her face so close to Sophie's pussy, her ass high up in the air, inviting me to fuck her doggy style. As she was pushing her tongue into Sophie's pussy, I moved my cock to her pussy and pushed. She was so wet that my dick slipped inside easily. She pushed backwards, her eyes closed tight.

Robin: Oh, yes! That feels so good! Fuck me, I want it!

I pushed slowly into her warm, wet pussy, all the way in. I pulled back out so just the head was in, then drove back in, causing her to cry out in pleasure. I continued fucking her, speeding up my thrusts gradually. By now, she was focussing on my fucking her, Sophie watching while fingering herself.
I slowed down my pace after a few minutes as Robin lowered her face back to Sophie's cunt and resumed licking and nibbling on her dripping hole.
I could see Sophie thrusting her hips upward in order for Robin's tongue to go deeper in her wet pussy. She was close to cumming and so was Robin.

Sophie: Oh shit! Yes,I'm cumming.. Her voice was suddenly replaced by loud grunts and her body writhing in pleasure till her orgasm subsided, her chest heaving as she lay there, panting.

We were watching Sophie get off, it made us hornier! I pumped her furiously
and was gonna cum. Just as I was about to pull out, she pushed her ass back to me, wanting me to cum inside her. Not thinking anymore, I released my sperm into her hot, waiting pussy.
I wanted to fuck Sophie but needed a few minutes to recover. The 2 girls were in a super horny mood and were having none of that.
Robin licked her lips suggestively and winked at her new lover. Sophie grinned, catching her meaning, and slid down so her face was next to my dick.

Sophie licked my balls and all the way up to the head. She paused there, nibbling, her tongue teasing the sensitive skin. I gasped and sucked Robin's tongue into my mouth. Maybe it was the sight of these 2 gorgeous girls but my dick started to grow again. It was starting to get harder and she began sucking on it with greater enthusiasm. Robin could hear my moans becoming louder. She pushed her firm tits into my face. I sucked on them, gently pulling on each nipple

Sophie pulled my now hardened cock from her mouth.
'Mmmmm, think you're ready to fuck me. Come and get me baby'

She crawled up and straddled my legs, pushing me back until I was lying flat on my back. Robin moved out of the way and Sophie moved up so her pussy was poised over the tip of my cock. She fondled her tits, pinching and twisting on her nipples, then eased her wet slippery cunt onto my cock . She let out a soft moan and slowly began moving up and down on it.

Sophie: Oh . . . my . . . god! This feels amazing!
Me: Ahhh…. Ahhh..
I motioned for Robin to sit on my face. Once her shaven pussy was above my mouth, I wasted no time in pushing my tongue deep inside her. I realized this was the first time I tasted my sperm, combined with her lovely jusices.

Sophie started moving faster, she leaned forward and placed her hands on Robin’s shoulders for support. Sophie was dictating the pace . She came hard a few seconds later, still gripping Robin's shoulders as her body tensed. Her cries of pleasure pushed Robin over the edge as well and she groaned, cumming hard in my mouth, most of it spilling to my chin and the sheets below.

Me: I'm gonna cum too baby…
Sophie: I..want..you..to..come..on..my..face

With that, she lifted herself from me and sat at the edge of the bed. Robin eagerly sat next to her. I stood in front of them, just in time too as my first shot hit Sophie in the face, below her nose and another shot went to her fringe. Another went to her breasts. I turned to Robin and another shot came out , hitting her near her eyebrow. I was spent but satisfied looking at them with my soldiers on their faces and breasts.
I was done, the girls were frenching each other and swapping whatever little bit of sperm they can find on their wet glistening bodies.

The End.

eeemen
02-09-2010, 02:40 PM
Great story bro, and welcome back. Looking forward to more of your adventures, cheers ...........