PDA

View Full Version : My 1st girl friend when both are virgin (true story)

x10serpent
26-07-2010, 11:31 AM
Remember of our memories of those past, sometimes will make us goes wild and crazy.
I shall start my 1st post of the story here for my 1st love during my secondary school sec 1.

Here it goes, it is a very exciting n nervous day due to 1st day in a totally sec school which I do not have any friends. Very unlucky for me to be alone in this totally new environment.
It was a single session sch unlike some got morning and afternoon session (back in 1990). So I get to see all classes and student over there. Do take note that although I am in sec 1 but my age is of a sec 3 boy, 8 years in primary school haiz.

Saw alot of girls which are cute and some very innocent but pretty looks. Did not bother so much and try getting to know my classmate more since I still need them more. Got to know a few girls classmate with very good figures think of it my little bro also harden. Especially Malays girls, which I dun understand why they ripes so early some have big big breast le.
Remember that time we have to attend to weekly swimming course which is a must.
There I get to see all figures of all my females classmate which got a few I like and their figures make me hard on man.

During that time I do not know to swim at all and there is this female school mate Malay whom is very friendly stay on and try to help me out since the rest of them mostly damn good and started to swim and play. Me so pia sia older but dunno how to swim. So this Malay female school mate helped me out with basic.
I shall name her nur she is belong to fairer type from the Malays and her looks are abit like Chinese if you do not know her, you will mistake her for Chinese. She have long beautiful hairs with a very nice figures of cup b and wrist of around 22 or 24 and her legs are slims and long which I consider sexy ba.

Due to these swimming thingy we are very close and there is few time that when you help someone to do breathing in water plus kicking with some holding support, she accidently touches my little bro which caused erection plus I am totally none swimmer, her hold sometime become so close that I felt her breast is rubbing on my side of my back. So many times that I almost drown due to lost of my forces.

Often after the session nur and I will go to the nearest coffee shop to drink some soft drinks and eat abit of snacks like curry puff before I walk her home since is on the way. And normally is till her stairs way below her flat and she will smile at me and tell me in chinese jia you for my swimming and see me tomorrow in school.

If you brothers like my stories, pls up my points and I continues.....

x10serpent
26-07-2010, 03:58 PM
Part 2

I shall cut it short as it will b too long if I goes into details.

So nur and I had become very good friend since then. Everynow and then we will meet up eat together or discuss on study and sometime week end we will go out walk around and movies. Maybe during that time I am consider ok with money spending as I working part time in retails and monthly earn something like 1 k plus.

Back to swimming session, nur and I went to the pool early one day so she can help me faster catch up with the rest.

We reach the pool at 1:30pm when the session is at 3pm. So we started practice the stroke etc. The pool is empty as 2nd day of the week, I think so.

So nur helped me out on how to float and trap water at deeper of the pool but I lost started to sink as I cannot hold out any longer than something like 1 min lol so pai sey.

So I sink and started to panic nur comes for my rescue I grap and panic at the time and accidentally pull of her swimming costume straps and revealed her left breast which she still hold on to me and guide to the side of the pool. I am catching for air at the same time happen to see her breast for the 1st time and she sudden realized and fast pull up her straps and asked me if I am ok.

At this point, I hugged her and thanks her for saving me. She patted on my shoulder and ask if I want to take a break.

Me: yeah I am still catching for air.
Nur: you want go ashore?
Me: nope we shall rest by the side here.
Nur: I want to ask you something while you catching your breathe!
Me puzzled.....
Me: yeah what is it?
Nur: you seen it, dun u?

Omg, she realized I am peeing at her breast just.

Nur: i knew u saw it.
Me: ermmm but....
Nur: do u like me, i know u have been peeing at me.
Me: ermm yeah I.. Do like you. But....
Me: do not know how to express myself ermmm
Nur turn away not looking at me.
Me: are you angry for peeing at your breast just but

She turn around before I finish my sentence and land a kiss on my cheek and swim away.

I am lost and climb out of the pool since I cannot swim like her heading to the gents.

x10serpent
26-07-2010, 05:34 PM
Part3

Suddenly a tight hug from behind from nur, I was caught surprises with that and lost of words.

Nur: don't you ever walk out of me like that, after so much I done for you dun u feel any thing?
Me: I do like you but... (I m lost of words)
Nur: I want to be with you...
I turn around and hug her to me as I do not know what to say for a 14 to 15 years old boys during that time.

And after the hug I look into her eyes while her contacts on mine too so close and i planted my 1st lips to lips kiss on her. Which she accepted.

And suddenly, I stopped and tell her is 2:15 Liao any time will have sch pple come in.

She smile and told me no matter what time we finish swimming session I have to walk her home and she will give mi a surprise as reward.

I am blur and smiling to myself what surprise she wants to give to me????

Soon the class ended, after all classmates washed up, off they left but I stay at the drink stores waiting for nur.

After all left she appear behind mi again and hug mi from behind, this time I can feel her both soft breast landing on my back which caused my little bro erected hard on straight.
In my mind, is omg she seems to be braless.
Then she said:
So u realli waited for me.
Me: ya waiting for a love person Ma

She smile and refused my turn around asking mi to close my eyes and she led mi to my surprise.

When she ask me open my eyes, I realized I am in ladies restroom which no one around and she hugging me still from behind.

To be continues.....

look
26-07-2010, 06:07 PM
nice keep it going

doomvell13
26-07-2010, 06:56 PM
wah good story! continue pls.....:D

x10serpent
26-07-2010, 06:59 PM
wah good story! continue pls.....:D

Thanks bro please add my points or help to push it up. Part 3 had submitted and waiting for approval

MeLuvMilf
26-07-2010, 07:13 PM
wah bro, ur england not powderful, yet can build up the intensity of the story, read liao , can't help but to imagine ur story! Pls continue hor, I oso camping here for more followup liao. :D:D:D

Furion
26-07-2010, 07:17 PM
Omg, she realized I am peeing at her breast just.

Nur: do u like me, i know u have been peeing at me.
Me: are you angry for peeing at your breast just but

She turn around before I finish my sentence and land a kiss on my cheek and swim away.

Wow !!! :eek:

Pee on her breasts in public can still get kiss by girl. Very KINKY. :D:D

alanthegreat
26-07-2010, 07:25 PM
peeping not peeing
peeing = urinating.

not trying to be smart alec but the missing 'g' really give a different feeling to the otherwise nice story. :)

jnudes
26-07-2010, 08:30 PM
i'm waiting here for more story...

simple2kee
26-07-2010, 09:01 PM
i like true story. hopefully it is. camping here.:)

bananalegbonker
26-07-2010, 10:16 PM
interesting , more please

topcook1
26-07-2010, 11:51 PM
Nice one..Camping for more.

x10serpent
27-07-2010, 06:12 AM
Wow !!! :eek:

Pee on her breasts in public can still get kiss by girl. Very KINKY. :D:D

Haha sorry brother nv check my spelling b4 post in due to I type during office hr and also using iPhone to type so might have alot of error. Sorry sorry

x10serpent
27-07-2010, 06:22 AM
Part 4

I am so surprise and puzzled and shy as I am in the ladies changing room. Nur whisper in my ears:
Dun be shy the whole swimming complex is left with both of us leasing life guard which they are men so will not enter ladies changing room.

I turn around look into her eyes and hugged her tight and whisper hope all these are real.
Nur: you are not dreaming, I will try my best to fulfill your desire whichever I seems to know of.
Nur: I noticed that you have been peeping at my body everynow and then in sch uniform and any others. Do you like my body?
Me:(lost of words but replied) yes.

To be continue.....

x10serpent
27-07-2010, 07:08 AM
Part 5

Nur: I like your pp too when I accidentally touches it. I am so curious about it.
Me: pp?

Nur at the moment is blushing red.
And she used her hands to cover my eyes due to I keep on looking at her.

She after recovery, hold on to my hand led me to one of the cubiclar. I am so surprise and do not know what to do next.
Nur: you love my body and so this body shall be yours. Same goes for your pp is mine. (forget to explain pp is pirvate part)

Before I say any thing, nur take off her top and kissed on my lips and I not knowing what to do but to carry on with the act.

My hands started to wander around her body and we are frenching, I cannot actually really enjoy looking at her body. I moved my hands around and my right hand to her right breast. Which is soft but firm I assume. Her nipple is small but the touching effect is so shiok that my mind run wild and.my hand auto guild her left hand to my hard, erected little bro and I guild on her hand to rub on it which I think she enjoy since no rejection.

The feeling is beyond words due to both 1st timer.
I went down wanting to suck her hard on nipple and she agreed and I sucked hard on it while both hands still squeezing to the pairs of wonderful breast. She moans and both hands on my head pressing my face to her breast and whisper me not to stop.

My wild mind driving me crazy requested me to touch her pussy which I am abit shy on it but I did it slowly using my right hand slowly run through her body to her thigh which she is wearing those sport shorts, rubbing up from her thigh to internal of the shorts with my hand, I can feel her jack ass soft and tender which I run my finger downwards abit more to her ass follow by her love hold which is already juicy and wet.

My finger tried to finger her which I had infacted touches it but sudden she stopped me.

Both of us panting...
Nur: you not playing with me?
Me: nope. Why?
Nur: if you realli wants me, you must stop eating pork which is a must due to I am a Malay and u are Chinese. I need these special little request before we go in further.

At that moment, I am still looking at that pair of melon, mind only thinking I am continue.

Me: yeah I agreed
And after I want to squeeze her again and she pushed me away quickly put on her bra and t shirt and open the door an run out followed by me

To be continue......

x10serpent
27-07-2010, 08:53 AM
Part4
Is missing inaction I will summaries and post again

I am lost of words and panic.

Nur: I knew you have been peeping at my body all these while, do you..... Like them?

Me: ermmm(shit she know about it, I even think of it while masterbedding lol) yeah same as I like you.

To be continue......

x10serpent
27-07-2010, 09:23 AM
Recap

Part 1

Remember of our memories of those past, sometimes will make us goes wild and crazy.
I shall start my 1st post of the story here for my 1st love during my secondary school sec 1.

Here it goes, it is a very exciting n nervous day due to 1st day in a totally sec school which I do not have any friends. Very unlucky for me to be alone in this totally new environment.
It was a single session sch unlike some got morning and afternoon session (back in 1990). So I get to see all classes and student over there. Do take note that although I am in sec 1 but my age is of a sec 3 boy, 8 years in primary school haiz.

Saw alot of girls which are cute and some very innocent but pretty looks. Did not bother so much and try getting to know my classmate more since I still need them more. Got to know a few girls classmate with very good figures think of it my little bro also harden. Especially Malays girls, which I dun understand why they ripes so early some have big big breast le.
Remember that time we have to attend to weekly swimming course which is a must.
There I get to see all figures of all my females classmate which got a few I like and their figures make me hard on man.

During that time I do not know to swim at all and there is this female school mate Malay whom is very friendly stay on and try to help me out since the rest of them mostly damn good and started to swim and play. Me so pia sia older but dunno how to swim. So this Malay female school mate helped me out with basic.
I shall name her nur she is belong to fairer type from the Malays and her looks are abit like Chinese if you do not know her, you will mistake her for Chinese. She have long beautiful hairs with a very nice figures of cup b and wrist of around 22 or 24 and her legs are slims and long which I consider sexy ba.

Due to these swimming thingy we are very close and there is few time that when you help someone to do breathing in water plus kicking with some holding support, she accidently touches my little bro which caused erection plus I am totally none swimmer, her hold sometime become so close that I felt her breast is rubbing on my side of my back. So many times that I almost drown due to lost of my focus.

Often after the session nur and I will go to the nearest coffee shop to drink some soft drinks and eat abit of snacks like curry puff before I walk her home since is on the way. And normally is till her stairs way below her flat and she will smile at me and tell me in chinese jia you for my swimming and see me tomorrow in school.

Part 2

I shall cut it short as it will b too long if I goes into details.

So nur and I had become very good friend since then. Everynow and then we will meet up eat together or discuss on study and sometime week end we will go out walk around and movies. Maybe during that time I am consider ok with money spending as I working part time in retails and monthly earn something like 1 k plus.

Back to swimming session, nur and I went to the pool early one day so she can help me faster catch up with the rest.

We reach the pool at 1:30pm when the session is at 3pm. So we started practice the stroke etc. The pool is empty as 2nd day of the week, I think so.

So nur helped me out on how to float and trap water at deeper of the pool but I lost started to sink as I cannot hold out any longer than something like 1 min lol so pai sey.

So I sink and started to panic nur comes for my rescue I grap and panic at the time and accidentally pull off her swimming costume straps and revealed her left breast which she still hold on to me and guide to the side of the pool. I am catching for air at the same time happen to see her breast for the 1st time and she sudden realized and fast pull up her straps and asked me if I am ok.

At this point, I hugged her and thanks her for saving me. She patted on my shoulder and ask if I want to take a break.
Me: yeah I am still catching for air.
Nur: you want go ashore?
Me: nope we shall rest by the side here.
Nur: I want to ask you something while you
catching your breathe!
Me puzzled.....
Me: yeah what is it?
Nur: you seen it, dun u?
Omg, she realized I am peeping at her breast just.
Nur: do u like me, i know u have been peeping at
me.
Me: are you angry for peeping at your breast just
but

I am lost and climb out of the pool since I cannot
swim like her heading to the gents.

Part3
Suddenly a tight hug from behind from nur, I was caught surprises with that and lost of words.

Nur: don't you ever walk out of me like that, after so much I done for you dun u feel any thing?
Me: I do like you but... (I m lost of words)
Nur: I want to be with you...
I turn around and hug her to me as I do not know what to say for a 14 to 15 years old boys during
that time.

And after the hug I look into her eyes while her
contacts on mine too so close and i planted my 1st lips to lips kiss on her. Which she accepted.

And suddenly, I stopped and tell her is 2:15 Liao any time will have sch pple come in.

She smile and told me no matter what time we
finish swimming session I have to walk her home and she will give mi a surprise as reward.

I am blur and smiling to myself what surprise she wants to give to me????

Soon the class ended, after all classmates washed
up, off they left but I stay at the drink stores waiting for nur.

After all left she appear behind mi again and hug mi from behind, this time I can feel her both soft breast landing on my back which caused my little bro erected hard on straight.
In my mind, is omg she seems to be braless.

Then she said:
So u realli waited for me.
Me: ya waiting for a love person Ma

She smile and refused my turn around asking mi to
close my eyes and she led mi to my surprise.

When she ask me open my eyes, I realized I am in ladies restroom which no one around and she hugging me still

Part4

Nur: I knew you have been peeping at my body all these while, do you..... Like them?

Me: ermmm(shit she know about it, I even think of it while masterbedding lol) yeah same as I like you.

Re: My 1st girl friend when both are virgin (true story)
Part 5

Nur: I like your pp too when I accidentally touches it. I am so curious about it.
Me: pp?

Nur at the moment is blushing red.
And she used her hands to cover my eyes due to I keep on looking at her.

She after recovery, hold on to my hand led me to one of the cubiclar. I am so surprise and do not know what to do next.
Nur: you love my body and so this body shall be yours. Same goes for your pp is mine. (forget to explain pp is pirvate part)

Before I say any thing, nur take off her top and kissed on my lips and I not knowing what to do but to carry on with the act.

My hands started to wander around her body and we are frenching, I cannot actually really enjoy looking at her body. I moved my hands around and my right hand to her right breast. Which is soft but firm I assume. Her nipple is small but the touching effect is so shiok that my mind run wild and.my hand auto guild her left hand to my hard, erected little bro and I guild on her hand to rub on it which I think she enjoy since no rejection.

The feeling is beyond words due to both 1st timer.
I went down wanting to suck her hard on nipple and she agreed and I sucked hard on it while both hands still squeezing to the pairs of wonderful breast. She moans and both hands on my head pressing my face to her breast and whisper me not to stop.

My wild mind driving me crazy requested me to touch her pussy which I am abit shy on it but I did it slowly using my right hand slowly run through her body to her thigh which she is wearing those sport shorts, rubbing up from her thigh to internal of the shorts with my hand, I can feel her jack ass soft and tender which I run my finger downwards abit more to her ass follow by her love hold which is already juicy and wet.

My finger tried to finger her which I had infacted touches it but sudden she stopped me.

Both of us panting...
Nur: you not playing with me?
Me: nope. Why?
Nur: if you realli wants me, you must stop eating pork which is a must due to I am a Malay and u are Chinese. I need these special little request before we go in further.

At that moment, I am still looking at that pair of melon, mind only thinking I am continue.

Me: yeah I agreed
And after I want to squeeze her again and she pushed me away quickly put on her bra and t shirt and open the door an run out followed by me

To be continue......

x10serpent
27-07-2010, 09:32 AM

Part 6

When I ran out of the changing room, Nur was no where to be seen. So I was disappointed with my hard rod still in my shorts. So i walk motionlessly out of the complex and there she is standing out there waiting for me.

Me: why did you ran away just like that and make me so worry?

Nur: people shy ma..... Is ... my 1st time so close to a man and ermmm .... you are very special and .... erm not ..... malay which may be the reason...
(Blushed and turn to face the field out there not looking at me)

my mind runs wild awhile due to the way she spoke to me and the gentle voice that drive me crazy.

Me: I will do what i had promised you and hope you will too.

I move over hugged her on the wrist and planted a light kiss on her neck which she giggle and brush me off. Followed by hold on to my hand.

Nur: what you waiting for? you promised to walk me home.

Mr: Oh yeah (got very carried away and forget it) come on let go

while walking back, lots of passer by give us a look/ stares due to we are kiddo to them plus Nur is a malay and I am a chinese like they have seen an alien.

Nur was very shy and blushed all the while which i try to comfort her that I will protect her.
Her hands are small and small and the touch by those godness hands the feeling will drive me crazy.

On the path back, I am keeping on thinking back what had just happen in the ladies changing room.

My mind is telling me, I must get her no matter what (what a evil though of mine).

Upon reaching her flats stairs, she bid me farewell but i holding to her hand not letting it go.

Nur: Bye dear see u tomorrow in school.

I kept on my hold to her hand, pull her towards me and whisper "Why not invite me to your house to accompany you a little more before i go"

Nur looked at my eyes and blushing all the way and whisper "you really want to go up? My Mum will only be back after 10pm".

Reflesh back, Nur is in a broken family which her dad left the family for his mistress and never return to them. therefore her mum have to take up 2 job per day to keep herself and nur going. her daily allowance in school is only SGD 3 when mine is SGD 50 per week plus i doing part time so during that time, I am always able to spent and buy things that i like which lot of classmate feel great about. Still remember during that time, ,y school bag is JPG and wallet is JPG also which is a "Wow" thing during that time in school.

Back to Nur.

Me: (whisper) are you afraid I go up to your place? If yes, than i see you tomorrow.
(My brain is cursing me for saying that scolding me dumb ass)

Nur: (whisper) you follow me but do not let the nighbour see you so they will not report to my mum.

To be continue...... 

x10serpent
27-07-2010, 09:33 AM
Yo bros, like my post please add my points and repu so I continues
And I might include nur friends and until my army days and signed on

Odilo
27-07-2010, 12:35 PM
Part4
Is missing inaction I will summaries and post again

To be continue......

masterbedding.....is it bedsheet?

x10serpent
27-07-2010, 07:09 PM
masterbedding.....is it bedsheet?

Ok sorry wrong spelling is musterbating my England not powerful Ma lol

Chevron
27-07-2010, 08:28 PM
I kind of find it boring and draggy.

nishikado
28-07-2010, 02:12 AM

Reflesh back, Nur is in a broken family which her dad left the family for his mistress and never return to them. therefore her mum have to take up 2 job per day to keep herself and nur going. her daily allowance in school is only SGD 3 when mine is SGD 50 per week plus i doing part time so during that time, I am always able to spent and buy things that i like which lot of classmate feel great about. Still remember during that time, ,y school bag is JPG and wallet is JPG also which is a "Wow" thing during that time in school.

Back to Nur.

Me: (whisper) are you afraid I go up to your place? If yes, than i see you tomorrow.
(My brain is cursing me for saying that scolding me dumb ass)

Nur: (whisper) you follow me but do not let the nighbour see you so they will not report to my mum.

To be continue...... 

can help all singapore girls "reflesh" so their boobies can be bigger?:D

micheal
28-07-2010, 06:34 AM
camping for next chapter.

x10serpent
28-07-2010, 06:58 AM
Guys,

If u find it boring and long, than I will stop typing only when I think of something else.
Happy with feedback n comment, anyway is truth story that why is lengthy.

x10serpent
28-07-2010, 09:57 AM
Since comment on my real story is boring, i shall end this with this last chapter part7 in order to let the rest know what happen to nur and I.

I nodded my head and walk a distance away from Nur and she opens the door to her flat without locking it for my access while I do the lock up.

Once I got in, I lock the gates and closed the door behind me and Nur came running towards me and hugged me tighty which o started to kiss her all over the place with my both hands moving around her.

She stopped me and told me she need to take a shower 1st before she can accompany me.
And she left for the bath room. I am sitting in the living room with all sort of evil thinking running round my head and suddenly I stood up walk towards the bathroom Nur using and I tried to push the door open gently.

Surprise is door not lock, I saw nur nake back showing and washing herself infront of me. Looking at it my rod harden like going to burst anytime.

I strip myself nake and dash into the bathroom hugging nur from behind which she screamed in shock and I faster cover her mouth to make sure no one hears.

Me: nur, I cannot stand it any longer I want u now.
Nur: but we....

Before she finish I started to French her an both hands on her breast from behind. I played with her nipple till it harden and I went down to suck at it, at this moment nur is moaning and both of us are breathing heavily. One of my hand went down to her love hole and started to finger her while one of her hand swing to her back and started to stroke my rod. We do not know why all these action automatically but it seems like it the standard way.
Nur is moaning louder now and she is completely wet and she started to stroke me harder which made me very horny.

Me: do you want me in you?
Nur: ye...s
I turned her around get her to bang down using my rod to rub at her face
Nur: u are naughty dear, I will bite it
Me: huh

And she started to suck hard on my rod that caused me to fall on my butt to the floor. Nur did not stop and goesbon her 4 and suck me faster. While I am playing with her breast.

Sudden, I hold on to her butt and move her direction to make her butt face me which u guys call it 69 position I finger her love hole with 2 fingers till she is very wet and I started to lick on it which she started to move more fiercely on her blow.

And I really cannot tahan Liao holder wrist and move yr love hole to my rod and make her sit on it.
The rod just went I her straight and deep which she scream pain to me but I cannot b e bother and started to pump her in sitting position with both my hands on her breast and squeeze like no tomorrow.

I can feel that she is move according to me and the feeling is crazy which I push her forward so she will be on 4 again and I do it on her in doggy which I pump harder each thrust till we see blood flowing on the running water from the shower.

I did not care about it as she is so tight and wonderful I just wanted to shoot in her.
Nur: dear dunnn shoot inside
No reply from me
I continue thrusting harder to make her moan so sexy to make me more horny.

And soon the huge amount of load burst into her with overflow flowing out from her love hole onto my rod with bloods from her. I took my rod out and she look scare as she is still bleeding.
I took the shower head try to wash it for her and hug her and French with the words of how much I love her.

With this I end the story hope those enjoy, enjoy and those claims boring be happy since I stop here

sammyboyfor
28-07-2010, 09:58 AM

Why do you need to use the masterbed. What's wrong with an ordinary bed???:confused:

x10serpent
28-07-2010, 04:09 PM
Why do you need to use the masterbed. What's wrong with an ordinary bed???:confused:

Typo error lar bro