PDA

View Full Version : My 1st girl friend when both are virgin (true story)

x10serpent
26-07-2010, 11:06 AM
Remember of our memories of those past, sometimes will make us goes wild and crazy.
I shall start my 1st post of the story here for my 1st love during my secondary school sec 1.

Here it goes, it is a very exciting n nervous day due to 1st day in a totally sec school which I do not have any friends. Very unlucky for me to be alone in this totally new environment.
It was a single session sch unlike some got morning and afternoon session (back in 1990). So I get to see all classes and student over there. Do take note that although I am in sec 1 but my age is of a sec 3 boy, 8 years in primary school haiz.

Saw alot of girls which are cute and some very innocent but pretty looks. Did not bother so much and try getting to know my classmate more since I still need them more. Got to know a few girls classmate with very good figures think of it my little bro also harden. Especially Malays girls, which I dun understand why they ripes so early some have big big breast le.
Remember that time we have to attend to weekly swimming course which is a must.
There I get to see all figures of all my females classmate which got a few I like and their figures make me hard on man.

During that time I do not know to swim at all and there is this female school mate Malay whom is very friendly stay on and try to help me out since the rest of them mostly damn good and started to swim and play. Me so pia sia older but dunno how to swim. So this Malay female school mate helped me out with basic.
I shall name her nur she is belong to fairer type from the Malays and her looks are abit like Chinese if you do not know her, you will mistake her for Chinese. She have long beautiful hairs with a very nice figures of cup b and wrist of around 22 or 24 and her legs are slims and long which I consider sexy ba.

Due to these swimming thingy we are very close and there is few time that when you help someone to do breathing in water plus kicking with some holding support, she accidently touches my little bro which caused erection plus I am totally none swimmer, her hold sometime become so close that I felt her breast is rubbing on my side of my back. So many times that I almost drown due to lost of my forces.

Often after the session nur and I will go to the nearest coffee shop to drink some soft drinks and eat abit of snacks like curry puff before I walk her home since is on the way. And normally is till her stairs way below her flat and she will smile at me and tell me in chinese jia you for my swimming and see me tomorrow in school.

If you brothers like my stories, pls up my points and I continues.....