PDA

View Full Version : JB NL Pub Happening

GTOKING
25-07-2010, 09:10 PM
Now a day JB like a dead city after the big wind blow.......
all the PRC kena up lori and sent back ..........

Heard that some places pub with local NL and pino hanging around.

Just wanna open this thread for discussion about the place and share the information , but dont post so clear because someone watching us, just do PM or secret code will do.

Knowing ' M A ' hill got a place with many NL MMs
and P / Indah area got NL from pahang .

check it out:D

PANTYHOSEMAN
25-07-2010, 11:03 PM
Agree. Really no fun. No papaya farm.
I think if really wanna cheong happening ktv, might as well cheong in sg. cheaper and a lot more happening.
Unless have lots of time (+ $$), wanna sian local mei mei, then it can be fun and lots of choices of mei mei.

Was at a "shake head" ktv/disco last nite, kanna police raid at 2am, everyone rush down.. wasted few jugs. quite an interesting scene. haha. in the end, went to hola..

GTOKING
26-07-2010, 11:44 PM
Agree. Really no fun. No papaya farm.
I think if really wanna cheong happening ktv, might as well cheong in sg. cheaper and a lot more happening.
Unless have lots of time (+ $$), wanna sian local mei mei, then it can be fun and lots of choices of mei mei.

Was at a "shake head" ktv/disco last nite, kanna police raid at 2am, everyone rush down.. wasted few jugs. quite an interesting scene. haha. in the end, went to hola..

rush down, that mean no need to pay bill ,,,,,,,,haha
last time i was at one of the disco pub, knn police raided and all customer stand one side and check ic , cb, wasted 2 hrs standing there waiting to get back the ic, so end up no need to pay the bill ,,,,,,,,,gain a bottle a martell

Heard Hola got a lots of pretty girl there..........prc and local , ;)

fierryman
31-07-2010, 06:22 PM
rush down, that mean no need to pay bill ,,,,,,,,haha
last time i was at one of the disco pub, knn police raided and all customer stand one side and check ic , cb, wasted 2 hrs standing there waiting to get back the ic, so end up no need to pay the bill ,,,,,,,,,gain a bottle a martell

Heard Hola got a lots of pretty girl there..........prc and local , ;)

Yup. Hola pub indeed got a lot of pretty gals there, mostly are local, quite young. But they will ask for LD and accompanion for drinking. Depends your luck!

About the MA Hill you mentioned, got raid few months ago, but now open back, captain also get changed. A good place to vist and play with NL...