PDA

View Full Version : Bonk Die Cock Stand In Pro-House?

Soon Nail
24-07-2010, 04:25 PM
Very often heard news some uncles bonk really "Die Cock Stand" in pro-house, in that case the gal would be very shock indeed. Any warm up exercise to consider do b4 would end up really "Die Cock Stand"!

Meir
24-07-2010, 07:14 PM
Stay at home and PCC ?

sun814
25-07-2010, 12:08 AM
what are u talking about? can write in plain simple english?

VanGogh
25-07-2010, 12:14 AM
I only heard die cock stand in Army.... :D

TS what talking your england too powerderful i cannot understanding

tigerprawn
25-07-2010, 03:20 AM
You are totally missing the point. No warm up exercise is going to save you if you are physically unfit and unhealthy. Those "uncles" you refer to are probably high blood pressure, high cholesterol all kinds of latent health problems but think they are super fit by taking some magic pill. You want to enjoy long sex life, then there is no short cut. Exercise stay fit and eat a good healthy diet.

daymiddle
26-07-2010, 12:31 AM
once in a while will have this news/story come up...

either from natural cause or take sex-performance enhancement legal/illegal type pills

jacky43
26-07-2010, 05:29 PM
B4 i call it a day, i remember there was 1such case of a Malaysian chef. He was found death at a transit hotel with a Vietnam hooker. Probably what is known here as stroke heart attack. He was young below 50, sad commercial sex came up to this.

I think many guys around the world travel to exotic places, name Thailand and Batam for bonking trips. Or what is known as sex tour, saw an ad in a tour agency. Is common knowledge at this countries. Shared this, a relative told me he saw cases of young men in bodybags. His hometown of Pontian is near Batam, there r cases of men who chiong lost their lifes bodies return to homwtown.

There they feel like kings, do anyhow, back in this island? They kind of good boys so to speak. Mine friends do the right things, here and everywhere in the world.