PDA

View Full Version : Fabricate Evidence to get PPO

fastguner3s
24-07-2010, 12:44 PM
Dear all,
I appreciate your honest feedback or suggestions from those who had similar experiences.
I am living apart from my wife, who is staying at my parents' place, which
used to be my room. Recently, I went to visit my mum, and wanted to place
a old scanner back in my room's cabinet at about 2m high. The woman refused
to allow me to do that, and attacked me from the back while I was placing
the scanner in the cabinet. Once I done that, I turned to the left and parried
her blows with my left arm. The woman continued screaming, and my mum came
into the room standing between the 2 of us to prevent her from hitting me again. I called the police to come over to calm her down.
When the police came, the woman complained that I had hit her. There were NO bruises of any sort when the police arrived 30mins later. They took
our statement and left after giving the woman a form for medical check up.
Yet 2 days later, the woman went to court to apply for a PPO with 2 huge bruises on her right arm, claiming that I hit her.
She certainly has set her mind to frame me, as I am certain those bruises were self-inflicted, not to mentioned it looked like the bruises one
get from those accupuncture cupping practice.
I would have to attend court soon, and would appreciate some advice
if any on how to expose that woman's lie, and the fabrication of evidence.

Thanks....FG

VanGogh
24-07-2010, 02:01 PM
Bro, when the Police came, did they recorded that she had no visible injuries ?? The Police are the best witness for u in this case, IMHO..

GreyWind
24-07-2010, 04:10 PM
Bro fastgunner, this matter has already gone up to the courts and it is best you seek advise from professionals. Lawyers will know the intracies of the law and court room and depending on how you intend for the whole relationship to go, suggest the appropriate course to take.

I included a link to the PPO procedure, it's not much but hope it helps.

http://app.subcourts.gov.sg/family/page.aspx?pageid=3768

foooah
24-07-2010, 04:14 PM
Women are real bitches when it comes to fabricating stories for their own advantage...that's why bros should always be careful when dealing with them...if possible, record any important encounter..most bros have no prob recording upskirts so this should be ok..

Just an advice to you all...seen too many friends with soured marriages and fucked up wives...:)

otamay
24-07-2010, 05:19 PM
Women are real bitches when it comes to fabricating stories for their own advantage...that's why bros should always be careful when dealing with them...if possible, record any important encounter..most bros have no prob recording upskirts so this should be ok..

Just an advice to you all...seen too many friends with soured marriages and fucked up wives...:)

You are right, never offend them as some of them are very revengful.:mad:

fledged
24-07-2010, 05:27 PM
Don't concede to her application purely out of convenience. It's imperative that you consult a lawyer. PM me if you need a good one.

cwkfxjp
24-07-2010, 09:20 PM
Bro, your mum and the 2 policeman are the best witnesses.

You can ask to contest the report. Find your doctor to view the report and find flaws.

The more you ask her to describe in court, her version vs your version. If you can convince the court your version is true, then she can be charged for making false report.

I think she is planning to get a divorce, building up case for getting $$$.

This type of heartless woman, u should ask her to leave your parent's house, if there is no way of turning back.

Best of Luck,

francined69
25-07-2010, 12:53 AM
i fully agree on the making false police report claim that you injure her. such claims is a serious offence.

as you said, your mum came in to stop her from hitting you. so your mum would be the best witness. no doubt she is your mum but her statement would be helpful for you. you should also describe what actually happened to tell the court your side of the story.

you will need a good lawyer as Singapore law tend to favor the woman but if the woman misuse the law then it will be dealt with different by the Family Court.

perhaps she has already planned this out before hand. does she have another man helping her to plan such stories???

guywonder
25-07-2010, 02:02 AM
can request for lie detector?

Xgenre
25-07-2010, 08:47 AM
1. Get a lawyer. Hoh Law or something. Getting a lawyer shows the judge you are treating the matter seriously. The worst thing you can do is to represent yourself. Let the lawyer settle the procedures and speak to the judge. I always suspect that judges are highly irritable when they see people representing themselves, can't speak proper English or anyhow messed up the court process due to ignorance of court procedures.

2. Do not kick her out of your parents's house, yet. Kicking her out now will only make her look more like a victim right? You won't want the judge to think that right? Tell the judge that you are letting your ex-wife stay in your home as you still care for her as a person, even though the marriage is gone. Tell your mum to tell the judge how your family is still taking care of your ex-wife, eg cook soup for her, do laundry, didn't charge rental.

3. You got to look at the Police report. See if the police officers can prove that she wasn't injured when the police arrive. Thankfully, it's your mum and not her mum who is the other witness.

4. What were you thinking when you tried to store a printer in your EX-WIFE's room? I know it used to be your room but it's last time what... You could have taken steps to prevent such situations.

5. Remain calm and speak calmly. Start off your sentences with a respectful 'Your Honour' and please be presentable on the court day. Hair cut and neat, long sleeve shirt ironed, black pants, black shoes and reach there 10 mins before time. Look into the judge's eyes and never back away when you speak. The judge can tell if you are speaking the truth from your body language.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
25-07-2010, 09:10 AM
Bro fastguner3s, Seems like she has much hatred for you and as we do not know what is the root cause for this fight but.....IF you are very positive that the episode is part of a syndrome of self-inflicted injury, you may want to talk to a lawyer, giving evidences on her angry personality and psychological state of mind which provided the impetus for self-inflicted injury. Anyway domestic fights are not uncommon, if the marriage is beyond saving then going separate way is BEST option for both of you and your old folks as well.

joew2005
25-07-2010, 09:16 AM
make sure u get a good lawyer,the 1 tat come with a reputation & trust.
do not go 4 those tat r unknown & r only out 2 milk yr $$.
they might be cheap,but they r not thrustworthy.

my friend got in2 some trouble recently,& he merely went 4 a cheapo lawyer.
He was not advise correctly & end up in a veri bad situation.
Fr wat he understand during the hearing,he could hv prevented alot of the things if he had admitted it was his fault in the 1st place.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
25-07-2010, 09:49 AM
make sure u get a good lawyer,the 1 tat come with a reputation & trust.

I agreed to above. Best lawyers do little or no advertising. They get their cases through "referrals" from others, due to their reputations for doing good work and getting good results :D

Some of the typical questions you should ask your lawyer:
1) What are his/her areas of specialization?
2) What is the cost of the intial consultation?
3) How much will your case cost?
4) Has he/she handled cases like yours before? How many? What was the outcome?
5) Will he/she be the only lawyer who works on the case? If not, who else will work on it?
6) How long will it take for this case to be resolved?
7) Are there things you should do to improve your case, or to help him/her to win the case for you?
8) How will he/she keep you informed about the progress of your case?
9) How often do he/she goes to trial?

Optional question: (Nowadays many "Fly by Nite" lawyers)
10)Have he/she ever been disciplined by an ethics committee, or been suspended from the practice of law? If so, why?

Good luck! :)

dromedary
25-07-2010, 06:15 PM
Not all the questions are relevant.

lacoruna69
25-07-2010, 06:30 PM

The problem is not the women. It is the problem in Sillypore's Judicial system.
The bitches automatically get the upper hand. :mad:
For this reason, I swore to remain single and won't date any bitches in Sillypore.

fastguner3s
25-07-2010, 09:54 PM
Hi All,
Thank you very much for the advice.
Most appreciative.

FG

Foley
25-07-2010, 10:56 PM
Hope things turn out the better for you bro.

Good luck.

Vitasoys
26-07-2010, 12:57 AM
the police confirm chop mus state there is no visible injuries when at scene. if they nv state , their backside going tear... dun worry bro. unless somehow they "spot" injuries or wadever ...den errr

dromedary
26-07-2010, 11:45 AM
The problem is not the women. It is the problem in Sillypore's Judicial system.
The bitches automatically get the upper hand. :mad:
For this reason, I swore to remain single and won't date any bitches in Sillypore.

There is good and bad remaining single. Those who chose marriage like myself will have to make the best use of whatever that is available. Be happy with what makes me happy and have a deaf ear to things that make me sad. Of course, I have to take extra step to watch my back.