PDA

View Full Version : milf job apllication

garfieldhatemon
20-07-2010, 02:30 PM
i am the CEO n owner of my own advertising agency.i employ some twenty people—account executives,writers,artists,web site designers,n others—n we occupy 2 floors in a high rise office building in twn area.on tis morning i had arrived as usual at abt 10 o'clock n was looking forward to interviewing a number of young ladies for the job as my personal assistant.

i had given specific instructions to karen,my human resources manager,abt the kind of person i wanted.my personal assistant had to be female,young, pretty,n above all accommodating to my every wish.being rich n powerful meant little if u cud nt take advantage of the situation to indulge your passions.karen was well aware of my sexual tastes,as she shared many of tem.her management position in my company was due in part to her willingness to play all sorts of sexual games with me.

the 1st ting i did on entering my corner office was to pick up the phone n call karen."well,hve u lined up some suitable applicants for me to interview today?"

"well boss,i do hve 1 tat i tink u will find interesting.in fact she is waiting in the lobby rite nw."

"wats her name n hw old is she?" i asked

"her name is vicky.she is 43 yrs old.she is my frnd but definitely nt so close type.she was married to a successful businessman for 20 years n has never had to wrk.a mth ago the guy ran off with his secretary.vicky luv her large house n agreed to take the house in exchange for minimal alimony.nw she barely has enuff money to buy food,let alone keep up the house."

"damn!! karen,i thought i told u i wanted a young,exceptionally pretty assistant.i need an attraction like tat to help me sign up new accounts."

"trust me," said karen in a conspiratorial tone."tis woman is pretty enuff,n i tok with her a long time.under your guidance i tink she wil please both u n your prospective clients."

tbc...

ahhui
20-07-2010, 02:35 PM
Stupid post.

DegenerationX
20-07-2010, 03:28 PM
Stupid post.

wah lau, TS is just writing a story (regardless of true or fake). U dun like it then just give this a miss. Need to input such comments? :mad:

old_yet_horny
20-07-2010, 03:34 PM
wah lau, TS is just writing a story (regardless of true or fake). U dun like it then just give this a miss. Need to input such comments? :mad:

Bro...U zapped him yet??:D

DegenerationX
20-07-2010, 03:36 PM
Bro...U zapped him yet??:D

zap liao :D

I left my nick in the comments.

So now ur turn? :D

old_yet_horny
20-07-2010, 03:41 PM
zap liao :D

I left my nick in the comments.

So now ur turn? :D

Just did it..:D

Left my nick too...:D

DegenerationX
20-07-2010, 03:46 PM
Just did it..:D

Left my nick too...:D

hmm....he from 33pts to 22pts. wonder who else zap him. :D

old_yet_horny
20-07-2010, 03:50 PM
hmm....he from 33pts to 22pts. wonder who else zap him. :D

U took 3 green apples from me and me another 3...so 1 more green apple kena stolen...maybe he will write to Sam and report lost...:D

old_yet_horny
20-07-2010, 03:54 PM
To the "senior" who zapped me...

20-07-2010 03:45 PM But i zap u first!!! U tink u old bird? wanna jio others to zap ppl?

Appreciate ur zap... :D

Fazub
20-07-2010, 04:01 PM
Wah lau, people so nice to write stories also want to complain. TS, cont your story, I am looking forward to it!

Johnston
20-07-2010, 04:11 PM
Why dont we just see what happens? ;) it might be good

dragash
20-07-2010, 04:52 PM
To the "senior" who zapped me...

20-07-2010 03:45 PM But i zap u first!!! U tink u old bird? wanna jio others to zap ppl?

Appreciate ur zap... :D

From that reply, sounds like some kids are taking mc/self proclaimed holiday. Tsktsk. Pathetic younglings.

Northern
20-07-2010, 04:55 PM
Haiz, why cannot have original story ?

http://www.i.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=464504

Loving_Dickhead
20-07-2010, 04:59 PM
i employ some twenty people—account executives,writers,artists,web site designers,n others—n we occupy 2 floors in a high rise office building in twn area.

i had given specific instructions to karen,my human resources manager,abt the kind of person i wanted

tbc...

Er bro... 20 people company got HR manager, not bad wor. I am curious cos my company has over 16'000/- employees globally but we only have 131 HR man team - a ratio of 1HR : 122employees. :confused:

Cheers,
LDH :D

DegenerationX
20-07-2010, 05:04 PM
Er bro... 20 people company got HR manager, not bad wor. I am curious cos my company has over 16'000/- employees globally but we only have 131 HR man team - a ratio of 1HR : 122employees. :confused:

Cheers,
LDH :D

not bad liao lor. recommended ratio is 1HR : 200employees

fledged
20-07-2010, 05:11 PM

Thanks for the story.

farark
20-07-2010, 05:57 PM

Haha! I thought his stories were C&P, now it's proven.

Johnston
20-07-2010, 08:57 PM
Er to be exact its not a C&P job - its an edit & paste job then:p~

This is the original

My name is Sam, and I am the CEO and owner of my own advertising agency. I employee some twenty people—account executives, writers, artists, web site designers, and others—and we occupy two floors in a high rise office building in a large city. On this morning I had arrived as usual at about ten o'clock and was looking forward to interviewing a number of young ladies for the job as my personal assistant.

This is the Singaporeanised Version
i am the CEO n owner of my own advertising agency.i employ some twenty people—account executives,writers,artists,web site designers,n others—n we occupy 2 floors in a high rise office building in twn area.on tis morning i had arrived as usual at abt 10 o'clock n was looking forward to interviewing a number of young ladies for the job as my personal assistant.

Full marks for editng and pasting to make it look like an original work but Fail in the end thanx to Teh Internets. What cant it do? :D

Northern
20-07-2010, 09:03 PM
Full marks for editng and pasting to make it look like an original work but Fail in the end thanx to Teh Internets. What cant it do? :D

LOL, very true. But you can tell just from reading something is off. It was inevitable that a search would reveal it :p

Johnston
20-07-2010, 09:10 PM
Credit where credit's due - he did do a pretty good job of singaporeanising it. I could apply an ah beng style to that and make it sound like some young punk wrote it :p

Original
My name is Sam, and I am the CEO and owner of my own advertising agency. I employee some twenty people—account executives, writers, artists, web site designers, and others—and we occupy two floors in a high rise office building in a large city. On this morning I had arrived as usual at about ten o'clock and was looking forward to interviewing a number of young ladies for the job as my personal assistant.

Ah Beng Style
Wa si Sam - wa si CEO ka Owner of Best World advert agency. I employed 20 people - exec lah, writer lah, web site design lah - and other assorted chapalang staffs. Our Corporate HQ hor - bo beh cau one , is in CBD area one fucking tall building - mabe u can see from AMK can??? Anyway hor - i tooday reach of-pi (Office) at my usual CEO clock in time of 1000H, my cock already semi hard as i know today got many young chiobu come interview to be my personal Cock Garage. :p

michaelrocksam
20-07-2010, 09:46 PM

this is a story cut and paste from literotica.com

if you want to read the whole story, read from here dun have to wait

Johnston
20-07-2010, 10:21 PM
Is nt Cut and Paste - is Cut - Edit - then Paste your name over it :D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
20-07-2010, 10:37 PM
Wow..you guys are fantastic leh, now TS cannot continue - help save bandwidth :D

Nowdays high pointers also like that - no wonder so many kids follow suit :rolleyes:

kiasu&kiasi
20-07-2010, 11:04 PM
hahaha .. i like the ah beng version Lol.

lovestar
21-07-2010, 12:16 AM
ah ya diff company diff policy mah anyway TS pls carry on! I wanna read ur story and pcc hehe

Johnston
21-07-2010, 12:47 AM
ah ya diff company diff policy mah anyway TS pls carry on! I wanna read ur story and pcc hehe

aiyo TS Nv write any story, he edited an story. If u want the nxt chapter just go to that site and scroll down

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
21-07-2010, 12:56 AM
aiyo TS Nv write any story, he edited an story. If u want the nxt chapter just go to that site and scroll down

He probably is "hoping" that TS would continue to "edit" the story to his preference...............However, judging from TS's ability to edit (only some of the names lah, time la) - pls dun have high hopes for any differences from the original one :D

KingEros
21-07-2010, 01:48 AM
Er to be exact its not a C&P job - its an edit & paste job then :p~
Then, all the more this is an outright act of plagiarism, backed by an undeniable intent to cheat ... no?

Perhaps, TS deserved to be zapped until he cannot recognise house ... while the "brave" one who called this story a "stupid" one deserved to have his points "restored"? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Compassion
21-07-2010, 01:59 AM
No act of plagiarism can go undetected in this forum. With such a high membership, I have yet to see a copycat goes undetected.

ocelotps
21-07-2010, 02:24 AM
Er to be exact its not a C&P job - its an edit & paste job then:p~

This is the original

This is the Singaporeanised Version

Bro, this version got Power seah !! :)

BUMBLEBEE
21-07-2010, 11:01 AM
Credit where credit's due - he did do a pretty good job of singaporeanising it. I could apply an ah beng style to that and make it sound like some young punk wrote it :p

Original

Ah Beng Style
Wa si Sam - wa si CEO ka Owner of Best World advert agency. I employed 20 people - exec lah, writer lah, web site design lah - and other assorted chapalang staffs. Our Corporate HQ hor - bo beh cau one , is in CBD area one fucking tall building - mabe u can see from AMK can??? Anyway hor - i tooday reach of-pi (Office) at my usual CEO clock in time of 1000H, my cock already semi hard as i know today got many young chiobu come interview to be my personal Cock Garage. :p

Ha HA Ha, bro see bei tok kong

steamer
21-07-2010, 12:00 PM
good expose'....makes u wonder whether TS' other stories/posts are also cut, edit and paste? :rolleyes:

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
21-07-2010, 12:06 PM
good expose'....makes u wonder whether TS' other stories/posts are also cut, edit and paste? :rolleyes:

You never know :rolleyes:

dagme
21-07-2010, 01:22 PM
asshole got busted

ahhui
21-07-2010, 02:17 PM
zap zap lo..i cant be bother..stupid..zap me more..i earning big money in sgx..cant be bother by such stupid zap

garfieldhatemon
21-07-2010, 09:01 PM
"trust me," said karen in a conspiratorial tone."tis woman is pretty enuff,n i tok with her a long time.under your guidance i tink she wil please both u n your prospective clients."

it seems tat karen hve convince me tat vickie wil b fit for tis job n she wil b my new sex toy.

"k,karen go n get vickie cm to my office.i nd to interview her nw."i said

off karen went,in a few minutes time,vickie was just oustide at my door step.as she knock my door n enter my room,she smile as she saw me.

i stood to my feet to welcome her for the interview,vickie dropped her purse rite in front of my desk.oops! i'm sorry,she said as she bent dwn to retrieve her purse,as she did so,i was still standing,gt a full down blouse view of her gorgeous tits.

"there,sori i dropped my purse";she apologized again.i was in a daze,it was such an arousing sight.to b frank,i marvelled at her figure too.she had long black hair,nice eyes like a doll,n slightly chubby curvaceous figure.n,of coz those very nice cup C tits.her waist was surprisingly small for her size n flared into a bubble ass.her nipples were huge,n tey poked at the front of her blouse.

"it's....it's alright lady,by the way I am norman",i said offering shaking her hand."n I am vickie,she said in a very husky seductive voice;my frnds call me vick,she added onli slowly letting go of my hand as we sat dwn.wen she sat dwn i had caught a glimpse of her white undies before her legs crossed.i was getting a little hard.

the interview proceeded for the nxt 20 minutes.those questions tat i ask was the formal interview bullshit tat came with it.n in rounding up,i asked her my last question;so in summary,wat wud you say is the unique skill tat wud help u excel at the tis job since u do nt hve any wrking experience?"

vickie thought abt the question carefully,n then she responded slowly. turning on all of her sexual charms,she said;"well,i am multi talented,but the most important skill i possess is my versatility,i perform well in the area of human relationships,n i am especially great with relieving stress for my boss.wud u mind if i demonstrate those skills for u sir?"

tbc...

Nov4
21-07-2010, 09:19 PM
Will Bro Johnston kindly come in here and continue the story for him? Maybe the same, but his is much funnier.

LauYewTee
21-07-2010, 10:07 PM
HAHAHAH!!!! Very impressive

Johnston
22-07-2010, 12:15 AM
I's got plenty things better to do then Ah Beng up a story :D

This is so funny':
zap zap lo..i cant be bother..stupid..zap me more..i earning big money in sgx..cant be bother by such stupid zap

It may be true that you are earning big monies, but the fact that you plagiarise other works and call them your own and THEN act nonchalent is funny. To say the least. A guest could earn a million dollars or sell a million dollars worth of produce, but he/she can still do such silly things like leave his Iphone in the washroom and come and ask if I found it an hour later. :D

fledged
22-07-2010, 09:36 AM
I's got plenty things better to do then Ah Beng up a story :D

This is so funny':

It may be true that you are earning big monies, but the fact that you plagiarise other works and call them your own and THEN act nonchalent is funny. To say the least. A guest could earn a million dollars or sell a million dollars worth of produce, but he/she can still do such silly things like leave his Iphone in the washroom and come and ask if I found it an hour later. :D

Sorry, bro. You got it wrong. The bro that was zapped wasn't TS but a bro who commented that the thread is "stupid".

Johnston
22-07-2010, 10:03 AM
Sorry, bro. You got it wrong. The bro that was zapped wasn't TS but a bro who commented that the thread is "stupid".

> > i was high on the sauce last night and the details weren't important. But really then - monetary earning ability has no connection with anything else ;)

VanGogh
24-07-2010, 09:42 PM
"trust me," said karen in a conspiratorial tone."tis woman is pretty enuff,n i tok with her a long time.

tbc...

LOL, lobang pichak and still "TBC". ... wonder how u got so many rep points ...

Maybe other "lobang" was not pichak by Bros...