PDA

View Full Version : re-connection to one's roots

daring70
20-07-2010, 07:58 AM
ok i risk being zapped for this but what the heck. anyone has any kangtau for prc teochew girls ? drop me a pm, have always wondered what girls from my long ago hometown look like in this day and age :)

maybe this thread can become a "clan meetup" thread :p

forumer
20-07-2010, 09:52 AM
i always wondered whether i can sustain it when the gal starts speaking in hokkien in my case... haha. :p

Bernini
20-07-2010, 11:23 AM
There is quite some variation within the same dialect. I met PRC girls from FuJian and ChaoZhou before in my time working in factory. Their dialect quite different from ours.

Cheonging101
20-07-2010, 12:02 PM
ok i risk being zapped for this but what the heck. anyone has any kangtau for prc teochew girls ? drop me a pm, have always wondered what girls from my long ago hometown look like in this day and age :)

Yo, clansman!:p

Speaking from 1st hand experience... our girls are still small in the Dairy Dept. as compared to girls from Sichuan. But they're growing. B cup is the norm now.

Skin-wise, quite fair and smooth. Eyes are large and doe-like. Figure is petite and ass perkier than other dialect groups.

Due to them being more industrious and stronger moral values (being far from the epicenter of the Cultural Revolution), not many of our girls become FLs. So, I guess you'd have to go back to TangShan for a good look. You won't be disappointed, though. Guaranteed. :D

daring70
30-07-2010, 07:37 AM
wah so difficult to find teochew girls in our sunny island :) ?

Bangster
30-07-2010, 10:45 AM
Di diang chwear Teor Jiew Ah Muay?

Cheonging101
30-07-2010, 03:47 PM
wah so difficult to find teochew girls in our sunny island :) ?

Not hard at all. All of my young female cousins and nieces sibei chio. :p

Dress damn daring also. Neh not much but kar-chng sibeh kiao.:D

Ironpole
31-07-2010, 12:03 AM
Dun wan to open a separate thread but hope asking abt/for Hainan gers info as well :)

cheers

Breadpig
31-07-2010, 12:34 AM
Dun wan to open a separate thread but hope asking abt/for Hainan gers info as well :)

cheers

Are you guys into match making or finding freelances? :D

demonhunter
31-07-2010, 12:39 AM
Not hard at all. All of my young female cousins and nieces sibei chio. :p

Dress damn daring also. Neh not much but kar-chng sibeh kiao.:D

Bro can intro ???:D:D:

daring70
31-07-2010, 04:44 PM
gahmen says we must get to understand china better in order to ride the dragon mah, so i start by learning to ride my clans(wo)men ....

daring70
05-04-2011, 07:51 AM
seems that i keep getting fuzhou chicks of late, teochew chicks damn rare ...

newyorker88
05-04-2011, 08:22 AM
gahmen says we must get to understand china better in order to ride the dragon mah, so i start by learning to ride my clans(wo)men ....

Plenty of teochews in china loh.

mr_missile
05-04-2011, 08:38 AM
Plenty of teochews in china loh.

ya, can have teochew porridge buffet for every meal. :p