PDA

View Full Version : Marrying a russian...

josephjo
19-07-2010, 10:51 PM
Have you ever checked those russian bride site. Seems like very easy to find a very pretty russian woman or ukraine woman for love. But to me the biggest problem could be my parents who are abit traditional. I should marry a chinese. Btw I'm in the 30s and with quite ok career. So I wonder what are the bros opinion of getting a russian bride. Is it fesible? Is is safe or is there any problems that might arised? Like I know we seems to have alot of problems with PRC brides.

tomvoyeur
19-07-2010, 11:46 PM
I m never in favour of "buying" a bride - a marriage should be a partnership as opposed to owning a pet.

But if you are deliberating between a Russian or PRC bride, I recommend you go for a Russian. At least your kids will look better, all else being constant. ;)

Bangster
20-07-2010, 12:06 AM
Yeah a russian would be good.

They have one of the lowest lifespans on Earth (due to excessive drinking). Marriage is already a big headache for life, shortening it would be ideal.

If you have a kid, he/she will be a Singapussian.

:o

imaginative
20-07-2010, 01:16 AM
Why marry a Russian?
Keep one as mistress will be ideal.

Bangkok Master
20-07-2010, 01:38 AM
You must take note, alot of ex-soviet states also consider themselves as russian. There are uzbekistan,kazakstan,turkimenistan,kyrgyzstan and many many stan until they STUNNED you...:D

I'm sure there are plenty of ladies waiting for you but language barrier is a major issue. Marrying an angmo is not as easy marrying an asian bride.

goodpartner
20-07-2010, 01:49 AM
I tot these so-called russian babes are also commonly regarded as WL in neighboring richer nations; akin to how the lessor developed asian countries like Thai/Viet/Indo/PRC babes becum well-known as WL in Sggy?

I somehow get this impression here that getting a russian wife would avoid the stigma of marrying a WL lidat...:rolleyes:

reflexk
20-07-2010, 02:14 AM

:cool: lol... hats off to your humor sense...

Between a Russian and a PRC, I would recommend the latter... At least she will have some Asian values like respecting your parents, saving mentality etc; which I am sure, you will appreciate in the long run, esp when your hormones have started coming down..

waiwaiz
20-07-2010, 02:18 AM
I tot these so-called russian babes are also commonly regarded as WL in neighboring richer nations; akin to how the lessor developed asian countries like Thai/Viet/Indo/PRC babes becum well-known as WL in Sggy?

I somehow get this impression here that getting a russian wife would avoid the stigma of marrying a WL lidat...:rolleyes:

kind of agreed with u.....:o maybe i myself don really have good impression with russian..they are juz the european version of PRC..:p

Triton
20-07-2010, 12:21 PM
Besides the language barrier, also a big cultural difference. A lot of things have to adept anew. I would opt for an asian, easier to integrate into other asian society.

kgbkgb
20-07-2010, 01:25 PM
Have you ever checked those russian bride site. Seems like very easy to find a very pretty russian woman or ukraine woman for love. But to me the biggest problem could be my parents who are abit traditional. I should marry a chinese. Btw I'm in the 30s and with quite ok career. So I wonder what are the bros opinion of getting a russian bride. Is it fesible? Is is safe or is there any problems that might arised? Like I know we seems to have alot of problems with PRC brides.

hang on.. who's marrying? u or yr parents. At 30+, pl make yr own choices. Having said tat, do consider cultural differnces though

bigangry
20-07-2010, 01:44 PM
hmm if u are going for eastern european girls, then go for the ukraines or the cechs.. the girls there are really hot

crazydude289
20-07-2010, 01:49 PM

Russians

Make sure they are not KGB spy. If not you will be next cell with MAS SELAMAT

:p:p:p

Johnston
20-07-2010, 02:25 PM
KGB is no more - Comrade , we call it the FSB now. Please to use the proper term, Comrade, or we shall be forced to ask you to join us at 2 Dzerzhinksky (no wikieing here i did) Square at the Cozy Lubyanka hotel where we have 20 star accomodation. :rolleyes:

Cheonging101
20-07-2010, 02:43 PM
KGB is no more - Comrade , we call it the FSB now. Please to use the proper term, Comrade, or we shall be forced to ask you to join us at 2 Dzerzhinksky (no wikieing here i did) Square at the Cozy Lubyanka hotel where we have 20 star accomodation. :rolleyes:

All YELLOW in color on a RED background! :D

crazydude289
20-07-2010, 03:50 PM

My apology sir

I just want to remind my fellow comrade.
:cool::cool::cool:

Ikea
20-07-2010, 04:19 PM
know of a friend who married a Russian...one of those mail order brides. He seem sexified. But dont know anything more then that...

jacky43
20-07-2010, 04:47 PM
Is Russia a cold country? Watch many movies seem like it, than Russian scare hot dry climate country. I imagine the Russian bride lock herself in room with aircon full almost all the time.

High expenses on electrical bills and, family members parents they will b shocked. Unless parents open minded, hardly sure conflicts arise 1. I can imagine mine mon ask, howcome mine ang mo wive everyday stay in room? Cannot come out to watch tv, meal also in room. Problems.

iossshee
20-07-2010, 07:29 PM
i married a polish girls who is 5 years younger than me for 10 years and we have 3 children 2 boys 1 girls so far so good. . . .

she really taken good care of the childrens . . . but every year end we had to visit her parents in poland . . . so pocket BIG BIG hole

anyway, is not bad to marry a russian . . . go ahead man . . . . . . but i think you better have to talk to your parents 1st . . .

GOOD LUCK man

Johnston
20-07-2010, 09:04 PM
There are Rooshians in Singapore walking around like nobody's business you just dont know it that's all. :p

I have had the privilege of working with some of them and Russian Accent is damn hot. :D

havana
20-07-2010, 09:58 PM
If U like drink vodka, then U marry Russian gal:rolleyes:
If U like drink rice wine, then U marry Chinese gal loh:D

wackyboy
20-07-2010, 10:44 PM
I think the most important factor you need to think of is .... ICA! They are considered the greatest pain in the ass for people who marries a foreigner. If they ever sense something fishy about the marriage (they will never tell you about it), you will have to renew her long term visa pass at a constant basis (super hassle and waste of money) and they will reject her PR application (reapply in years time) at the first try.

I am all for marrying a foreigner as i believe love can overcome all kinds of barrier. But one must really know the hurdles, pain, joy before saying "I DO".

Vitasoys
21-07-2010, 05:15 PM
actually im very interested in a russian gf/wife etc, but sg gt agency for russian brides meh?

LauYewTee
21-07-2010, 10:23 PM
Well, whatever way you look at it, marriage is a big step and a new chapter, do what you deem fits you.

However, my sincere opinion will be you only live once and only once! If you want it, then go get it! Tho, like what other bros have mention, you will be both, from different ends of the planet to begin with.

Shyguy146
12-08-2010, 03:22 PM
Actually russian is not bad.... pretty and especially good in bed....:p

Shyguy146
12-08-2010, 03:27 PM
Marry a russian not too bad also.... pretty and especially good in bed...:D

josephjo
13-08-2010, 10:05 AM
I met a russian wife married to sg few years back. Trust me she look nothing like the reussian bride we see on web catalogue, maybe yes but 20kg heavier.

Do russian grow fat easily? Hahaa but I guess that's the last of my problems.. I am more concern is the cultural issue andsocial stigma.

I did bonk a russian before. Yea really different. Damn shiok and hyper active

indotaipan
13-08-2010, 11:33 AM
Have a little contribution here. I had a friend who married a Russian girl and she looked beautiful and all in the wedding photos but after only 3 yrs and 1 kid...she looked like typical East European...everywhere big...

You probably also need to learn to eat RAW PORK!!! yes it's their delicacy and staple there. Chew on that.

Mr MCBB
13-08-2010, 12:37 PM
Is Russia a cold country? Watch many movies seem like it, than Russian scare hot dry climate country. I imagine the Russian bride lock herself in room with aircon full almost all the time.

I have had the privilege of working with some of them and Russian Accent is damn hot. :D

Reading these posts kind of reminds me of owning a Siberian Husky (a breed of dogs that looks like a wolf ;)):D

And oh yes my friend they need to be constantly kept in an air-con room or else they may collapse from heat exhaustion :P

Mr MCBB
13-08-2010, 12:39 PM
You probably also need to learn to eat RAW PORK!!! yes it's their delicacy and staple there. Chew on that.

Looks like a bit of conditioning will be required here ;), a better option will be to condition her to eat raw SAUSAGE instead :D and nope no chewing allowed :p

vtek
13-08-2010, 01:05 PM
You must take note, alot of ex-soviet states also consider themselves as russian. There are uzbekistan,kazakstan,turkimenistan,kyrgyzstan and many many stan until they STUNNED you...:D

I'm sure there are plenty of ladies waiting for you but language barrier is a major issue. Marrying an angmo is not as easy marrying an asian bride.

In middle east, at night your friend will take you visit Tan and Tan??:confused:
Sorry bro abit off tropic liah!

Beam
13-08-2010, 01:07 PM
Nearly married a Russian, Well there good and bad women and is all depend on fate. I do speak Russian by the way.

BloodRedSword
24-11-2011, 11:42 AM
Fellow Bros, I'm also interested in getting a Eastern European/Russian wife. Any advice? No poking fun please. XD

Apocalypse
24-11-2011, 12:18 PM
Have a little contribution here. I had a friend who married a Russian girl and she looked beautiful and all in the wedding photos but after only 3 yrs and 1 kid...she looked like typical East European...everywhere big...

get a ultra-orthodorx russian jew. so no need worry abt raw pork. but if you like chili crab, she'll probably never make for you.

good thing is, there is a gd chance your kid will turn out to be some millionaire and you just need to collect monthly allowance from your kid.

cup112fu
24-11-2011, 01:11 PM
Hi bro,u shld ask yourself wat r u looking for ! Regardless which nation they are,she is going to b your partner for your whole entire life.

BloodRedSword
24-11-2011, 02:03 PM
Hmm, I'm looking for a partner. I'm not going into more details here as someone will most definitely make a joke about me being a school children. :rolleyes:

Steventan
24-11-2011, 06:54 PM
Yeah a russian would be good.

They have one of the lowest lifespans on Earth (due to excessive drinking). Marriage is already a big headache for life, shortening it would be ideal.

Oops is the spelling correct shouldn't it be Singapuss...
No offense intended, just joking

callmebad
24-11-2011, 11:52 PM
Remember during school days, in science lessons, we were taught that those plants that are a result of cross-pollination are stronger than those produced by self-pollination.

At least when your kids grow up, they look good and hopefully smart. Not like when you marry some dark skin, there is the fear your kids will grow up been stigmatized due to the chocolate skin. Don't like to be racial, but this is how society behaved towards those with the darker skin

Not much chances to find a Russian woman, a few times, did meet some, they turned out to be scams trying to cheat my money. Russian women are famous for this.

Ok,there is one agency qq-99 which does introduce some angmoh women,last saw is a 30-year old Ukrainian woman, you can go to the website to check or you can contact the agency to see if they can offer you more.

East European women are the most beautiful angmoh women,body shape quite good, but after married with kids, they tend to go out of shape. You must give them a lot of 'exercises' to make them keep fit. Get them only eat Chinese food not those angmoh junk food :)

analog
25-11-2011, 10:43 AM
bro:

I've got news for you.......

all women are the same. Sorry to burst your bubble, they are all pink in the middle and insane upstairs.

Whether you get them from your local youth club or a mail order house it makes ZERO difference.

cheers,
jim