PDA

View Full Version : "Flasher" / exhibitionist?

bochapsing
19-07-2010, 02:32 AM
"flashing" or exhibitionism:-

The dictionary says:
"A psychosexual disorder marked by the compulsive exposure of the genitals in public."
"Slang . to open one's clothes and expose the genitals suddenly, and usually briefly, in public."

Wondering any "flasher" here in sbf, both guys and girls...?

Any bro whose wifey / gf is into "flashing" and actually enjoy his wifey / gf doing that?

I always have the fantasis of wifey doing a flashing stunt, e.g. flashing to deliveryman, or during shopping in supermarket, or in boutique changing room etc...
never fail to get a hardon whenever watch such clips or photo... but sadly wifey not into the idea...

Or, is there any bro here enjoy "flashing" himself? But in s'pore, it's very easily to get urself into trouble lor... Some more "legal" way of flashing i can think of are: during massage / spa (which not really counted as flashing), or during housekeeping or room service in hotels, and of cos in changing / shower room (if u enjoy flashing to same sex)...

welcome any bro / sis to share their fantasy or experience of exhibitionism or flashing...

:D:D:D

Fatboy39
19-07-2010, 02:53 AM
Well, I've had a girl who is something like that. She always wear a bra which is too loose and bend down without holding on to her chest. She knew I was looking in through the peep hole of her neck seeing her errected light brown nipples but didn't mind. That was before we knew each other well and started going out and she liked it when I stare:p!

She was fair and had a face which belonged to model. A 9.5/10. Thinking about it makes me get a stiffie! Boing! Hehehe:D!

Hmmm... Does that count:D?

duguwuti
19-07-2010, 09:41 PM
Samster Bochapsing,

That's a nice thread posted by U, it's a good start

Will be pitching my tent here for more juicy FRs from other samsters

Cheers

wowguy
22-07-2010, 01:59 AM
"flashing" or exhibitionism:-

Any bro whose wifey / gf is into "flashing" and actually enjoy his wifey / gf doing that?

I always have the fantasis of wifey doing a flashing stunt, e.g. flashing to deliveryman, or during shopping in supermarket, or in boutique changing room etc...
never fail to get a hardon whenever watch such clips or photo... but sadly wifey not into the idea...

I like the idea of OC "innocently" flashing the nipples through a downblouse or a pokie stunt too...

I think the best way is to do it "unintentionally" so that you do not have to worry about the reactions of the guys, or lack of it, ..

I would love to hear bros out here contributing ideas too...

So far all that have happened for me have been unplanned, and I would love to spice up our sex life in this way...

I think a wife needs to actually feel good about herself and in other words, sexy to do that... otherwise, it will backfire..

bochapsing
22-07-2010, 02:21 AM
So far all that have happened for me have been unplanned, and I would love to spice up our sex life in this way...

bro, maybe u can share with us ur experience here (planned or unplanned)....