PDA

View Full Version : Sex With My Cousin

eric_teo75
19-07-2010, 01:31 AM
Remember many year ago my relationship wif my cousin is good and we can talk about every thing under the sun (pure talk begining) at 1 incident I remember at my grandma house all the people went out only left with me and my cousin (i call her mabel)I try to start to talk to her and begin asking her does she have any bf ,
Mabel :she reply Yes but he is not so good to me .
Me :Why dont you consider me ?
Mabel :But u are my cousin not so good lei.
Me :I say we can try out and see how
Mabel keep quiet so i try a step forward I start to ticker her and she ticker me back before she know accidentally i touch her Breast and she didn't reject me touching her so I go a step forward push up her T- shirt and start to lick her nipper french her and I led her hand to my Cock inside my pant.
Mabel :It is the first time I touch a cock ,I never allow my bf to touch me
Me : So how do you like this
Mabel : Silence
Me : I have something that you may Like it more
Mabel : what is it?
Me : Close your eye and I will give it to you(Evil thinking)
Mabel : Ok
Me :She is sitting on the floor so I stand up and I told her to open her mouth big I bring my cock near to her Mouth push it in and she almost shock
Mabel :What are you doing ?
Me :Taste My cock like you are licking an Ice Cream
Mabel : I don like it
But after some sweet talk manage to bring my cock into her mouth onces again This time I go in slower and let her enjoy the long cock inside her mouth ,after a while i stripe her bra and panty down and I went down to her pussy and I start to lick her ,The more and deeper my tongue went in the wetter she is and after that i push her down on the bed i try to push my cock into her and It is real tight and finally i Manage to push in my cock after push and pull I saw some red colour blood on my cock I continue to fuck her she seem enjoying my cock inside her finally my army of sperm came I shot on her body and I lay down for a while before I can stand up again.
Me : Is this your 1st time having Sex?
Mabel : Yes I have never have sex before
Me :Do you like it?
Mabel : it is painful but I like it
So after talk cock for a while we went to bath on our own get dress and sit at the sofa and enjoy the show like 2Innocent guy but cant resist as time to time I french with her like that no tommorrow
We end our this round when my uncle came back

More story on my cousin and me Next Round

dromedary
19-07-2010, 05:44 AM
Please continue with your story.

cool.dan
19-07-2010, 11:38 AM
Nice story. Is that a close cousin? Not an incest case I hope.

eric_teo75
19-07-2010, 07:38 PM
It Not direct relation and we don bear the SAME surname

cheer

digdug
19-07-2010, 08:11 PM
Reminds me of my cousin sister - it's been so long ago when we were young...;)

eric_teo75
19-07-2010, 11:39 PM
Part 2

After that incident in my uncle house we become so close to each other go movie at marina square,shopping ,and dinner but best part of all is at the old bay side of marina square .This is our best spot when we can have our intimate time together as it is more thrilling but main reason is we are young and don have much money to go to hotel.
Remember at 1 nite when we were sitting at the bay side infront of the sea we start to french and soon we got our tongue almost tie together my hand will start to touch her breast and her hand will also touch my cock ,slowly my finger go down and she is really wet.
Me : Do you want me inside you ?
Mabel : there is some people here may see us
Me : But I am really hard maybe you can suck for me
Mabel : ok but if people come you must stop me
Me : ok
then she go down and suck my cock WOW deeper inside your throat so you will enjoy more my dear ,as she go deeper and faster she stop and Mabel : don shot your sperm inside my mouth
Me : Don worry I will stop you before I shot out (never HAHA)
as she continue to suck deeper i almost cant tahan any more finally I shot out in her mouth (very much as I have not release my sperm a few day as i didnt meet her)
Mabel : wei what have you done ?make me swollow your sperm it awful do you know
Me : I smile back at her before I know she put her tongue into my mouth
Mabel : let you taste your own sperm .Now I need to clean up myself let go to the toilet near by
Me /: ok
we stand up and tidy up our cloth and make our way to the toilet at the bay side ,when we reach nobody is there as it is about 11 plus she ask me to accompany her inside as she is scare to go in alone
Me :(Evil thinking never try it in a girl toilet before)OK
once inside i push her into the cubin and we start to french and touch each other i pull down her panty and pull up her Bra suck her nipple she is really dam wet
Me : want my cock inside you
Mabel : Yessss....
Me : Suck my cock first and ask me to fuck you
Mabel : Please Fuck me
she start to suck me like there no tomm and after a while I stop her turn her around and start to ponk her and she moaning quite loud I also scare that some gal may come in and found that we are having sex in the toilet It is very "kan Jong" and also very thrilling(Bro who ever try in public Toliet will know this FEEL )
Finally i almost release I ask mabel to suck my cock and I shot inside her mouth onces again.
Mabel : Wei how many time you want to shot in my mouth I will let you taste your own medicine so she start to kiss me french me.
after all this I ask her to go out see if anyone outside before i go out
she went out and tidy herself and ask me to come out it safe
Mabel : it so late already time to go home
Me :Ok I sent you home
so we took a bus back to potong pxxxx it a double decker bus so we choose the 2nd level last SEAT she hug me and before I know her hand was inside my pant
Mabel : your cock belong to me and If you let other gal touch it I will cut it off end with a smile
Me :wow need to be like that mei what about your BF \
Mabel : I have broke off with him and My whole heart belong to you already how to be with Andy(Her 1st Stead)beside he don't let me enjoy and do fun and thrilling thing like you
Me : hehe I can made you enjoy even more

Bro who want to heard more of this story(True Story) Support me lei
I will tell you more on me and my cousin

Erasure
19-07-2010, 11:47 PM
Put photos...so that we noe its true....after photos...put videos...alot of bros will sure upz u...including me...:D

eric_teo75
20-07-2010, 12:07 AM
How I wish i dare I marry and also is my cousin I don want to end up with 2 divored case I even use fake cousin name sorry about it bro hope that you will understand

eeemen
20-07-2010, 09:29 AM
Interesting! Camping for more :D, cheers bro ...........

surbana
20-07-2010, 09:50 AM
Nice one camping for more.:D

djorkaef
20-07-2010, 10:35 AM
Nice... More pls!!

soccerpicks
20-07-2010, 11:47 AM
all right man:)

rhys
20-07-2010, 11:57 AM
As Oscar Wilde wrote in "The Importance of Being Earnest", "The tyranny of youth!"

Keep it up, just a small suggestion to use line breaks to paragraph your sentences for ease of reading :)

g_rider
20-07-2010, 12:12 PM
incest with a side order of rape, quite a combination.

please continue.

I_am_Sylar
20-07-2010, 06:46 PM
continue soon!

boyme
20-07-2010, 09:03 PM
Another camper here :D

leecs
20-07-2010, 10:33 PM
Xin vui ḷng quay trở lại.......Tôi đang chờ đợi cho bạn.:D:D:D

uslover
20-07-2010, 10:42 PM
nice story pitch tent liaos :D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
20-07-2010, 10:45 PM
Sex with cousin sounds so.....interesting :D

sgboy89
20-07-2010, 10:49 PM
*pitch tent*

Cousins I don't dare to approach, later complain to my parents I ho sei liao, moreover my family background so strict. Think all my uncles and aunties will see me no up and banish me from the family :(

David_Ginola
20-07-2010, 11:11 PM
nice story......more pls

eric_teo75
21-07-2010, 02:18 AM
part 3

My cousin and me really so deeply in love with each other till we almost want to release to all our parent but we don even dare to think of what will happen so all we can only keep it to ourselves.I remember at one incident we want to try something very different so at one nite i quietly went to my cousin house volk deck (i horny for my cousin ) I call her ask her to come downstair to meet me,

Mabel : you very daring not afriad being seen here
Me : I am ready to face any music for you my love
before i know our tongue are tie together and my hand cant stop touching her and wow she is dam wet and my cock also "marikita" I ask her to suck me and she suck my cock and I almost cum in her mouth but just as I about to cum I "Tahan"

Me :I want to go inside you babe and shot in you
Mabel : we go to the staircase
Me : CAn we go to your house ???
Mabel : U DARE ???
Me : Let go don't challengue me .
so we went up in the lift when outside her house all the people is sleeping already so I walk softly (I bring my shoes inside to prevent being spot)Once in her room I hug her stripe her down to her Bra and panty I also stripe all my clothing and at this moment I push her to her bed stripe her off everything and I start to lick her dam wet pussy ,I turn around at the position 69 I lick her and she suck me wow it like heaven she moan a bit but try to keep in down as my uncle and aunty is sleeping so the more we lick and suck each other the more I feel really want to fuck her.
I put my cock into her pussy and push it real deep inside untill she can tahan and let out moan louder I push in harder and pump as fast as I can after a while when I almost coming I ask her

Me : where you want me to shot? Mouth or Pussy
Mabel : Don;t shot inside else later got problem
Me :Open Your mouth and suck dry every single drop of my sperm
Mabel open her mouth and I put in my cock shot inside her mouth and shot in every single drop and I told her to swollow every drop and don waste my sperm
Mabel : you are very naughty babe
Me : that why you love me ma (男人不环,女人不爱)
after shot in her mouth and she suck dry my whole body weaken so we just lay on her bed and rest finally both of us fell asleep.We were wake up by her mum asking her if she want to eat anything before she go to work she say "NO"
Me : I saw her pinky tip on her breast I cant stand it any more I start to lick and suck and my finger go down to touch her pussy wow it wet and I know this time I want to fuck her in bright day light
Me : you want to enjoy better then last nite
Mabel : are you sure you can after last nite OT
My cock at this point of time already wake up i stand up ask her to suck me hard and deep inside her throat and after a while my cock land inside her pussy this time I got evil thinking (shot inside her )I pump and pump and finally i release and shot in her
Mabel : wei why you shot in me ? u not scare if i got baby how?
Me : don worry If u got baby den the more we must be together
Mabel : u sure ?
Me don't u want to be with me forever?
silence mean consent ........
Mabel : I really Love you so much don't play me out
Me : don worry
while talking she start to play with my cock and say remember never let another girl touch this my private property hehe........

To be cont.........................................

等待奇跡
21-07-2010, 09:46 AM
please comtinue

rhys
21-07-2010, 04:44 PM
Amazed by the number of bros who have "raw" experiences... whew...

puzylover6969
21-07-2010, 06:17 PM
I remember when I was in my teens, I had a similiar experience with my cousin too. We were curious. We always did it at staircase, worrying if anyone will catch us, but it was thrilling. Sucking her boobs, licking her pussy and she sucking my cock. For a 16 year old her boobs were big. Somehow back then, the thought of intercourse never crossed our minds.

Now that we are married to other spouse, sometimes when we meet, got feel bit paiseh la and she blush also.

kinghenryXIV
22-07-2010, 12:30 PM
camp here for more exciting story.

AXIO03
22-07-2010, 05:17 PM
Nice and please continue the story.

sagacious
22-07-2010, 06:11 PM
Thanks for sharing. Please continue.

eric_teo75
23-07-2010, 01:41 AM
Part 4

after that day hid in my cousin house having sex we Got addicted in having Sex in place where there is other ppl around or in public so 1 day we went to the staircase and start by asking her to suck for me
Mabel : Is it safe here ?
Me : nobody here don scare suck for me ok dear
Mabel : ok but got ppl come we must stop else ppl will tell my mom
Me : ok']]

So she start to suck my cock and lick my ball till I almost cant tahan and finally I shot on her face and leave abit for her to suck dry me

Mabel : wei you always made me suck and shoot inside my mouth
Me : I love the way you suck me
mabel : But today your sperm seems to be lesser did you have sex with other gal ?
Me : No la I where got other gal
Mabel : Make sure you don;t have else you will not see me any more
Me : ...........

after that urguement i am so angry that she don trust me but in fact I did have sex with another gal from my school But honestly I do love my cousin very much and really thought of marrying with her ,One fine day When I was out with 1 gal at disco ZI was kiss and frenching suddenly someone pull my back and it my cousin .She saw me and ask the gal who she is and also introduce herself as MY COUSIN cum EX girlfriend and she just walk out if this disco.I follow out but I loss her sign in the crown and for the next few month I didn;t hear from her any more .

At last finally it her birthday and her mom invite the whole family at pasir ris chalet so I thought of joining as she did't want to answer my call at all
when reach I saw her and few friend playing "water Bomb"
Her whole body was wet and I can clearly see that her ccloth is wet and she not wearimg any Bra but paste tape on her nipple .At this moment My Cock stand ,but at this moment 1 guy came with a towel to cover her body and so close I am fill with jealous and almost go crazy.
after all went home I decided to stay on to see what happen and Guess what I see they were kissing at the edge of the window and after that they off the light and that it, I almost go crazy...........
I stay back and guess wat I see the room light came on and I can see that mabel and her bf have quarrel and he slamp the door and walk out So I walk to the door after I see him drive out of the chalet

KNOCK KNOCK

Mabel : why did you come?
when I see her I was so angry saw her face "blue black" like kanna beaten up
Me : what happen
MAbel : nothing
Me : did he hit you
MAbel : It non of your businese as you are the roots of all
so after some persue she told me the whole story saying that her BF know abt me and was angry when I appear just now
Me : speechless

To Be cont .....................................

alec
23-07-2010, 10:06 PM
pls continue TS!!! waiting for u!

Sex 69
26-07-2010, 09:01 AM
waiting for your continuation.

eeemen
29-07-2010, 10:38 AM
Good stuff bro, more plz, cheers .............

kay9788
14-08-2010, 05:31 AM
Interesting ... waiting for more ...

nightsmith
14-08-2010, 01:33 PM
Bro. pl continue, its getting real exciting.:p

NS