PDA

View Full Version : 21f still looking for fb

pinkylovee
18-07-2010, 05:50 AM
this is the 3 rd time i posted this up. i am really sincere about looking for one...
and i hope sex is not the only agenda......

this time....
EMAIL me at [email protected]

simple intro and stuff.
i will prefer to talk to people with pictures....

thanks and sorry for the trouble
have a nice day!

Sanches Lee
18-07-2010, 10:29 AM
Hope to hear from u soon!:rolleyes:

Mee Pok
18-07-2010, 10:54 AM
this is the 3 rd time i posted this up. i am really sincere about looking for one... and i hope sex is not the only agenda......

this time.... EMAIL me at [email protected]

simple intro and stuff. i will prefer to talk to people with pictures....

have a nice day!

Haha... 3rd posting and you still cannot find a gentleman to become friend?

Oh I must say that your expectation must be damn high..

Why dont you list down all the citeria so you can shortlist the potential one?

Of course SEX is not the only agenda on our mind. We can have coffee first then have sex after that... you see... Coffee & Sex! :D

whatamidoing
18-07-2010, 10:58 AM

Of course SEX is not the only agenda on our mind. We can have coffee first then have sex after that... you see... Coffee & Sex! :D

haha......i will offer bubble tea with sex.....haha

on a bus passing iluma bugis, there is a dam huge clowd there queing for KOI bubble tea, seems like is quite in thing these days again....

fiendster
18-07-2010, 11:03 AM
Hi friend, drop u an email on your old thread b4. Hope to hear from you again! :p

pinkylovee
18-07-2010, 03:23 PM

u know why? because every single day i log in to my msn. there are a tons of request. but yet. they merely tell me hw great they are in bed. and how badly they need to have sex...... but nothing much about themselves.

loster
18-07-2010, 03:47 PM
hi gal, i dropped u an email. [email protected]

lovejade
18-07-2010, 03:50 PM
u know why? because every single day i log in to my msn. there are a tons of request. but yet. they merely tell me hw great they are in bed. and how badly they need to have sex...... but nothing much about themselves.

it does take time since DEMAND is more than supply here...

all the best to you!~ :)

mbam
18-07-2010, 03:58 PM

Dear friend, u know why? Just look at the Thread you posted in "Orgy/Swinging arrangement". and you will know why responses from these guys are like that.:)

fookydud
18-07-2010, 04:18 PM
send u an email too. hope to get to know u better from there :D

crazy_guy
18-07-2010, 04:21 PM
but i never saw u online msn n i got email u but i forget wat i said already. talk to me n maybe u will find that i'm a different person

Tikoboy
18-07-2010, 05:21 PM
I just add you on msn... 22years old now should fit your criteria

AlexStorm
18-07-2010, 08:42 PM
this is the 3 rd time i posted this up. i am really sincere about looking for one...
and i hope sex is not the only agenda......

this time....
EMAIL me at [email protected]

simple intro and stuff.
i will prefer to talk to people with pictures....

have a nice day!

Just send you mail
Hope to hear you soon

simple2kee
18-07-2010, 09:20 PM
TS, this is the 3th thread started by u. sis FiliaLunae asked u in this thread but have u answered her question? http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=193577

zatinofun
18-07-2010, 10:27 PM
Hi... i drop u a mail hear from u soon..

[email protected]

zatinofun
18-07-2010, 10:54 PM
I am 23yo local chinese, staying northeast but location not a issue..

Ht: 173
Wt: 60

pic in the web

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/5605/picck.png

drop me a mail @ [email protected] or a pm

seven swords
18-07-2010, 11:58 PM
Halo!

Interesting way that you had put it... "looking for fb but hopefully not only sex in agenda"..

Thought fb means "mainly sex focus, little talk and emotion involved"? So, you might want to re-consider what you really looking for..:p

BladesKid
19-07-2010, 01:08 PM
you got mail.. :)

webb_chiam
19-07-2010, 03:43 PM
you got mail :D

BeCkHaM_
19-07-2010, 06:38 PM
how can i be ur friend or u can email me at [email protected] simon

huntingmilfs
20-07-2010, 01:45 AM
Male,25 years old here. Mixed malay-chinese. Local Singaporean. Fit and tall. Nice tanned body. Most importantly, Handsome. Free to meet on most days due to flexible work schedule.

Drop me a line at [email protected]

michael38
20-07-2010, 11:04 AM
HI baby, send you a mail already, wish we can have some great time together.. waiting for you.

Uniman
20-07-2010, 11:40 AM
!

Sis, you should put some description of yourself if you are really sincere here :D

manjaguy
20-07-2010, 11:47 AM
[email protected]..... if you wan ppl to fit you then you hv to fit ours too :-)

manjaguy
20-07-2010, 11:51 AM
[email protected]

s0xB0Y
20-07-2010, 04:37 PM
Hi Pink,

Sent you an email yday.. No reply from you..

ShortQuick
20-07-2010, 07:35 PM
i have emailed again pinky, check ur mail (:

cash88
20-07-2010, 10:07 PM
I had send you an email already. Hope to heard from you soon.

Erasure
21-07-2010, 01:35 AM

Babe.....dun u worry abt that...I will tell u everything abt me on the bed....during foreplay, during sex...and after the deed is done....so who says men can't multi-task? :)

huntingmilfs
21-07-2010, 05:22 AM
Male,24 years old here. Mixed malay-chinese. Local Singaporean. Fit and tall. Nice tanned body. Drop me a line at [email protected] (email or msn)

jamesc
21-07-2010, 12:29 PM
u got mail...

tatata21
21-07-2010, 12:58 PM
mayb this just isn't the right place then..

crv1768
24-07-2010, 02:30 AM
Hi i'm a chinese guy here, can you email me at [email protected]

LoveThai
24-07-2010, 11:45 AM
A true Cock Teaser :(

k3lvin123
25-07-2010, 09:46 AM
hi pls pm me for a online fling, [email protected]

wanabeinlove
25-07-2010, 12:18 PM
im 22 this year chinese. willing to know you as friend. pm me if you are interested!

mag3459
26-07-2010, 12:00 PM
know people by met not jus talk

namdan123
13-09-2010, 11:55 PM
are you still looking for FB?

hermit1313
15-09-2010, 10:17 AM
sure or not... add u in my msn but u nvr online for the past dunno how many months liao... u playing wif us har...

TheGreatOne
15-09-2010, 05:29 PM
Maybe la, i mean only maybe, TS wants to collect young mens' pic thru this mean and masturbate to 'his' heart content la.

Those applicant could consider getting smarter and send bogus pic of some online 'yandao' and in turn received his bogus cute sexy lady pics as well.

TS dun waste time la, meeting in person can verify whether you're for real or not. Forget crap excuses like you don't just meet any Toms, Dicks or Ducks etc BS. I don't believe none of our SBF bros are not up to your standards.

You're looking for a Fuck Buddy so obviously they're more than eager to show you their strong points la, in this case, sex lor. They can tell you how far their pee or sperm can reach or how thick and big and strong they are. Try for yourself and see la. No try how to know, right?

And yet now you're whining that they only know how to describe their tool but not their personality which in short, maybe you're suggesting that they are poor writers. Then maybe you can consider taking your own initiative and look for bros with good story telling skills.

No again for whatever crap reasons again? Oh well... lazy 'fuckees' like yourself couldn't possibly fare any better on bed, IMHO.

So yup, you're out of my list. :D

PS: Don't you dare think only gal applicants reserve the right to strike bros from their list hor.

Raymond128
15-09-2010, 05:50 PM
Halo!

Interesting way that you had put it... "looking for fb but hopefully not only sex in agenda"..

Thought fb means "mainly sex focus, little talk and emotion involved"? So, you might want to re-consider what you really looking for..:p

I agreed with what 7swords mentioned...

Why not just tell us what u really wants, whoever fits yr hungry criteria just reply..
sendigs pixture for yr vending seems like selecting maids...

Lemonpie
15-09-2010, 06:45 PM
Hi, i agree with most of them... FB is not BF... FB only involve Sex, Time and sometimes abit of $$ due to hotel and makan ^^ but if u wan anything more than that... u wan someone who can accompany u and listen to your worries and stories, that will be FB + Consultant/advisor. U wan someone to have emotions with u = BF. So i think u better reconsider what u looking for. U wan to have a good time on bed only then its good that they let u know how well they perform on bed. U want someone handsome? Tall? Muscle man? Rich? If u looking for those i think u are sort of looking for BF wor lol...

NoobBoy13
15-09-2010, 10:30 PM
Hey,

Is the position still open? Drop me a pm if u wanna try a malay FB. I'm still quite new though. If u wanna take the lead I wont really mind. Drop me a PM if u are keen. Hope to hear from u soon.

NoobBoy13

beach_boys
16-09-2010, 09:13 AM
maybe we can know more about each other in msn..just add me
[email protected]

FiliaLunae
16-09-2010, 02:30 PM
Dear Jiemei

You say that you're looking for a FB. By right, the acronym FB has a lot of meanings.

1. FaceBook
2. Fuck Buddy
3. Fishing Buddy

I would assume that since you're in this forum, posting in this section, you're lookiing for #2, a Fuck Buddy.

Now, how in the world is a Fuck Buddy defined if it's not only for sex? I mean, C'MON GIRL. Wake your idea up. If you want to get to know the guy more, it's gonna be a 'strings attached' type of relationship aka BOYFRIEND (the one that hugs you, 'loves' you, kisses you, 'makes love' to you, buys you awesome branded stuff...and whatever else a boyfriend may do for you in your fantasies)

However, if you want a FB, what your mentality should be "find him, fuck him (and enjoy yourself), get some money from him (cab fare, drinks...whatever), leave him". I don't think you ought to get yourself emotionally involved with the guy. What if the guy has a family? Emotions get involved if you let yourself go too far = gg for the guy's family.

Unless you're cold-hearted or you're seeking him for revenge ;) then, jiemei, that's a totally different story.

Meh. Well then, since I fail to get enough rage/steam to rage, I shall just simply say that this is prolly a sabo case, imho, since no one seems to have actually met her.

Good luck to you, jiemei, if you're for real. If not, too bad for all the guys here.

tkongkia
16-09-2010, 09:33 PM
jus another cock teaser or is she looking for golden tortoise ? guy wit car , rich . handsome n must have 6" to 7 " tool . to me if she is hot dun have to post . mut b another plain jane . think sbf guy r stupid .

Batigol_69
16-09-2010, 09:38 PM
jus another cock teaser or is she looking for golden tortoise ? guy wit car , rich . handsome n must have 6" to 7 " tool . to me if she is hot dun have to post . mut b another plain jane . think sbf guy r stupid .

Bro...i support u...you are brave mann :D tumbs up :p