PDA

View Full Version : Koh Samui

Al_an
17-07-2010, 05:33 PM
Hi Everyone ,
Erm , I have scanned all the threads but I dun think I haven seen any thread about Koh Samui . If there is a thread about it , please don't flame me :D

Regarding Koh Samui , do any seniors have an idea about chionging there , like hotels , girl , etc . If any fellow Samsters have info about it , please do advise . Thanks ! :p

jesse
22-07-2010, 07:09 PM
walk along the bar joint...see any ger u fancy...then ask d price. bring back hotel 2 bonk...sweet!

indianmagicoil
24-07-2010, 08:55 PM
Turn on computer... click on sammyboy.... head over to forum and choose a thread... post something which makes no sense... stupid!

canser
29-07-2010, 04:52 PM
Hi Everyone ,
Erm , I have scanned all the threads but I dun think I haven seen any thread about Koh Samui . If there is a thread about it , please don't flame me :D

Regarding Koh Samui , do any seniors have an idea about chionging there , like hotels , girl , etc . If any fellow Samsters have info about it , please do advise . Thanks ! :p

Was there last months, Not much of any happening, no lobang only around some bar counters.

babyonboard
10-08-2010, 12:46 AM
I was there a few years ago. If my memory serves me right:

1. There's one main bar area, of which the most famous bar/pub is the Green Mango. You can't miss it - there aren't many main roads in that little island. There are many FLs working that joint: you just have to gather up your guts and ask them what their fee is. Of course, don't go ask the ang mohs there: they are genuine clubbers / backpackers (unless you're doing pickup).

2. If you're more into the commercial Thai variety, there are plenty of go-go bars in the same area that you can try. You know the drill: you pay for ping pong balls, the girls dance around in front of you, if you like one, 'ping' her and ask for a room. Voila!

I can't remember the prices nor the exact locations of these places, but seriously, this being Koh Samui, you can't miss these places if you just open your mouth to ask.

Have fun!

Al_an
10-08-2010, 03:12 PM
Thanks for everyone's feedback and replies , it helps me alot . Much appreciation . Except for indianmagicoil . Will post something after I visited there .