PDA

View Full Version : Chiong Holiday Buddy JB - KL

ArtWolf
17-07-2010, 11:00 AM
i recently got connectted with a prc who operates in JB. After few session of visits, she told me she also operates in KL and invited me to go KL.
I make an effort to visit her on weekend and had a unforgetable short holiday, staying in Kepong, went up to genting, eat play talk and sex....
We were in and out of kepong (Indigo hotel area) and I discovered that her PRC friend kind of too shy to join us and become alone. Before parting returning to JB, we joke about next trip may be i can bring a friend to make up 2 couples. Just wondering any brother here interested to make friend with me and we can chiong together. I dont mind if you are from JB or KL Kepong area. Also provide good cover as Business Trip to KL :)

powerdix
18-07-2010, 04:21 PM
Bro, do u mind to add me up? I'm in jb....

ArtWolf
18-07-2010, 10:03 PM
Bro, do u mind to add me up? I'm in jb....

Tks Bro powerdix, sure. I pm you.

chowcheepin
19-07-2010, 05:24 PM
i recently got connectted with a prc who operates in JB. After few session of visits, she told me she also operates in KL and invited me to go KL.
I make an effort to visit her on weekend and had a unforgetable short holiday, staying in Kepong, went up to genting, eat play talk and sex....
We were in and out of kepong (Indigo hotel area) and I discovered that her PRC friend kind of too shy to join us and become alone. Before parting returning to JB, we joke about next trip may be i can bring a friend to make up 2 couples. Just wondering any brother here interested to make friend with me and we can chiong together. I dont mind if you are from JB or KL Kepong area. Also provide good cover as Business Trip to KL :)

PM me also... i'm muarian but will go JB sometime...