PDA

View Full Version : Velvet Pick Up FR (pt1) - with 5 pics

santasecret
16-07-2010, 01:22 AM
Ok bros, this is literally my first time posting and i'll be frank that i haven't read through the pages and pages of warnings for what Noobs should or should not do. Strange as it may sound, the only thing i enjoy as much as sex is writing about it. i'll keep this first narrative of my encounter with a girl i met at Velvet brief but hopefully descriptive enough for some enjoyment. Apologies in advance for the quality of the pics though, it was taken with my camera phone. Holler if you like it!

Some frens and i were out in Velvet celebrating some 22yr old chick's bday (she's quite cute but here frens were much much cuter). Chatted up this babe who gave me the 'eyes' as soon as we were introduced. She was wearing a gold sliky top which rested nicely on her perky young tits and with a plunging bare-back right down to almost 3-4 fingers above her tail bone. She had a pixie looking face with big eyes and fake eyelashes - about a 7/10 in terms of looks but her body was hot and she obviously knew it. Nice pair of slender legs with shapely calve muscles that were propped up by a pair of black "fuck me" heels - my weaknesses were instantly exploited. She had fair porcelain skin and had no qualms brushing up to my arm on many occasions while i was playfully chatting with her (well mostly i was teasing her since she was still in college) - the signs were there, the hair playing, the gaze, laughing at almost everything i said, leaning in towards me, not pulling away when i touched her arm etc etc..

Anyway, our flirting was heating up and i offered to buy her a drink at the bar, away from her frens. As we made our way through the crowd on the dance floor i placed by hands on her waist since she was in front of me and i got an eyeful of her bare back - no bra strap, flawless skin without any blemish or scars! I was already horny as hell by then and reacted by slipping my hands lower to feel her round firm ass as we were already in the thick of the crowd. I felt a g-string through the tight satin skirt she was wearing - at that very moment she glanced around and gave me a naughty grin, grabbed my hands, held it there for 3-5 secs and then led them back up to her waist. i realised only then that she was the one who was doing the teasing, not me!!! fucking cock tease - it was driving me insane.

Long story short, we went back to her place at about 2am and i could tell she was buzzing from the drinks but still definitely in the mood for some action. After we got into her room, she sat me on her bed and said she'll be back in a bit - i stripped down to my boxers not wanting to waste precious time. minutes later she emerged from her toilet in a pink nightie and a g-string. we made out and she started kissing me down to my stomach and reached my dick, which was already standing at attention we got into the car - she took her time to lick my full length, pausing only to suck on my balls, deliberately making loud sucking noises which really got me high! The best BJs are given by the ones that love giving BJs, and fuck, this one obviously did. After playing with my tip, she then devoured me like a champion, trying her hardest to ellicit moans of pleasure from me. The feeling of her raw sexual hunger made me moan loudly and she responded by doing the same, whilst having me in her mouth.

After the BBBJ when i almost couldn't tahan anymore, i flipped her on her back, pulled aside her g-string and started licking her pussy - which was soaking wet and her juicies were literally dripping onto her asscrack. i took my time to lick her, hoping to get some revenge for her cockteasing, licking every part of her pussy but deliberately avoiding her clit - she couldn't tahan any more and pushed my head down, making sure my mouth rested right above her swollen clit. I started sucking and tounging and in no time, she was moaning like a harlot. i kept up the pace until i felt her legs begin to tremble beside my ears and upped the gear, focusing on only her clit - soon her whole body started to tremble and she kept saying 'dont stop, dont stop', i happily obliged until her body quaked and she came hard, pulling my hair and finally eased up with a contented sigh...

to be continued....

santasecret
09-08-2010, 01:06 AM
A couple of other pics contd. let me know if you'd like more

sammyboyfor
09-08-2010, 01:21 PM
A couple of other pics contd. let me know if you'd like more

To configure your access, post at least 6 attachments in one session. You can post up to 5 per message... 5 in the next message and so on.

A script will then run that will auto configure your account.

Your images are all under exposed. Very noisy and very grainy I can hardly make out what is going on. You need to boost your ISO settings or use a flash.