PDA

View Full Version : Changi Garden Massage

leostar
13-07-2010, 12:51 PM
Any Bro try the newly open HC at Changi Garden along Upper Changi Road North???

nokia6i00
13-07-2010, 02:12 PM
masg shop?

fn8824
16-07-2010, 12:33 AM
Any Bro try the newly open HC at Changi Garden along Upper Changi Road North???

went there tonite as i was looking for a good massage
open the door and the employees are all dozing on the massage chair
opt for an hour and half massage .. and an auntie came to massge me :confused:

didn't matter as long as massage is good, I thought
after a while, I realize auntie massage skill cannot make it.
asked her how long she been massaging and she claimed have been working as a massager very long time
after 45 mins, i ask her to stop as she didn't have any idea on how to massage at all

left the place and they didn't bother to refund me the half hour ..
Have a better massage at Changi V :D

Parking: Ample Parking behind
Damage : $48 for an hour , $72 for 1.5 hr
Facilities : more like a Tui Na shop, three level shop house. Clean Massage Shop
Massage skill : 2/10 - no strength, no idea, random pressing here and there
Return to Massage : Never Again, Avoid at all cost :mad:
Summary : Third rate massage shop pretending to be a spa or HC.

acet
16-07-2010, 09:44 AM
Went to this joint 2 months ago

saw the ad in newspaper so go there recce.
reached there, got free parking behind. value add!

the shop is not facing the carpark.

Went in and the interior feels like those small china SPA setup.

the recep is a man asking what service and explain what are their packages.

opted for the cheapest one. took off the shoes, changed to slippers then lead by 1 malay milf to a room. she slightly plump but enough to let my imagination fly. (at least not so jia lat until i dont even want to imagine haha)

the room i got has a small bathroom. i tot i discover new heaven cos later can shower leh.

the lady massage me from the back, very standard. after 30min of thorough massage, she ask me turn to front.

for front masssage, she also very standard, didnt do any face breast press or accident finger scratching. i was quite sian becos nothing exciting happen lor.

just before i tot the whole session is going to be over, she suddenly paused and focus her head on my lil bro. then she touch touch softly. wAh! my lilbro instantly marikita liao.

she told me she doesnt offer this to her customers. i think she start to get horny maybe no customers ba.

then i also "bo ke ki" help myself auto roam roam roam liao.

100% fully explore everywhere. she even very ganjong pull her own blouse down to expose her watermelon and nip F*k my face :eek:

after about 10 min, i sit up, pull her close and she oblige. can see she only have "home" experience but dont have "public" training :D

after a while, i unloaded. very shiock experience.

stats:
look: 6.5/10 (slightly above average. no pimples)
body: probably C (smooth skin)
HJ: 8/10 (very nice skill as i cant tahan most HJ, she does it softly and gentlely)
damage: quite ex, about 60 bucks + 50 hj. the entrance fee is not worth it
rtf: probably no. nothing special experience. can get same experience somewhere else haha unless i got so much extra cash and wana go back to back up my memory.

before i left, the malay milf bring me to counter acting all innocent. the face expression is priceless!! :p

up to individual whether they wana pay 110 for a very typical experience.

daring70
18-07-2010, 12:52 PM
can pm me the name of this malay milf ?

johnn
25-07-2010, 05:23 PM
got try cindy
local

xqlover
29-07-2010, 05:28 AM
$60 for entrance!! Thanks for the FR, I'll give this place a miss.

tiosort
30-08-2010, 11:31 AM
Dear Bros - used to "try" out this place and was a regular with YoYo until they raised the entrance fee. Anyone been there recently? Just checking out if the place have improve as I've not been back since "moving" over to CV...tks.

tiosort
31-08-2010, 10:34 PM
Dear Bros - used to "try" out this place and was a regular with YoYo until they raised the entrance fee. Anyone been there recently? Just checking out if the place have improve as I've not been back since "moving" over to CV...tks.

ok since no bro feedback i went back yesterday to sacrifices myself...really cannot make it...entrance 48 + hj 50 by malay. not recommended...

yi5hun
01-11-2010, 02:22 PM
I was free for a couple of hours so decided to try this joint.

1 hr - $48
person massaging was a PRC
Massage was ok only. more to playing piano kind.
She had another fella before me so I don't know if that's the cause for the piano playing.
Nearing the end i popped the GQ and she asked for $50 for a hj.
Again very normal pour oil & attack. autoroaming restricted to the top with clothes on. that's all to it.

look: 6.5/10
body: 6.5/10
HJ: 7/10
damage: 72 / 1.5hrs + 50 for hj
rtf: Probably No unless i got spare cash or i can't get any other contacts @ east side then no choice come back try others

ps : 1st FR i ever did so if i type anything wrong please let me know
Thanks

tiosort
01-11-2010, 03:43 PM
bro u mean touch outside only? so far i go is clean massage...

yi5hun
02-11-2010, 04:51 AM
bro u mean touch outside only? so far i go is clean massage...

the most i did was slip my hand inside the bra lol

BiRd13
31-12-2010, 10:06 AM
Sorry for bringing up this topic...
Went there yesterday as went to friend's place nearby...

Went inside, receptionist quite chio... Flirt with her awhile while writing down the particulars in the 'sign in' book. Paid $48 for 1hr massage, and was lead to a room by one of the therapist there...

Was asked to bath, and headed into the toilet... Didn't realise there's people beside the room (As toilet was link....) And was shocked to see 'something' happening inside. SORRY to the Bros who were there =X Anyway, apologised again and locked the bathroom and continued bathing...

Came out, and after drying myself, waited for awhile, before the girl came back. Told her about the incident earlier on, and was asked to lied face down. Think next door have finished too, and the girl came to our room. Apologised again to her, and told her to apologise to the guest on my behalf. Quite a friendly and cheerful girl, with kind of big boobs (Guessing about 36C/D from her dressing)

Continued the massage with mine, and about 40mins or so, pop in the GQ... Opted for HJ and she continued with it... Realised she had gloves on, which kind of sian ji bua... Tried to touch her but was rejected. Ok. Respect her... After about 20mins or so, didn't seems to cum... She was getting kind of impatient and keep on asking. Jitao told her that not allow to touch, and just HJ, so takes longer time... She said if I top up another $20, she can stripped her top, and let me touch her breast... But I rejected... I told her then continue to HJ till I shot, which perhaps take another 20mins or so... (Threaten =X) She then continued shaking awhile more... before stopping...

She then took off her top, and told me that I can fondle her breast, while she continued HJ for me... (Yay... I won =X) She then told me if I wanted to shoot, inform her... So mai kay ki liao... Slipped my hands into her bra, and felt her nipples and started tuning and fondle her breast... Another 10mins or so, finally wanted to cum... Told her about it... And what surprised me is, she dipped my 'didi' into her mouth, and I unload inside mouth... She helped me 'clean' using her mouth + tissue after that... Then told me to go bath... I then headed into shower again, and took my bath... chatted with her awhile, before paying and heading out...

Name: Unknown (Forget to ask...)
Breast: 34 B/C
Massage: 5/10 (no strength... accupoints all wrong... Just use oil and rub...)
Service: 5/10 (A few times answering phone call, and went out for few minutes...)
HJ: 6/10 (Slow and gentle...)
Ending: 9/10 (This is what amazed me, as when I shooting, she lick and suck...)
Dmg: $48 (Entrance) + $50 (HJ) + $10 (Decided to tip her additional for her end job)
RTF: NO.... Unless returning and engage other...

tiosort
31-12-2010, 02:19 PM
Sorry for bringing up this topic...
Went there yesterday as went to friend's place nearby...

Went inside, receptionist quite chio... Flirt with her awhile while writing down the particulars in the 'sign in' book. Paid $48 for 1hr massage, and was lead to a room by one of the therapist there...

Was asked to bath, and headed into the toilet... Didn't realise there's people beside the room (As toilet was link....) And was shocked to see 'something' happening inside. SORRY to the Bros who were there =X Anyway, apologised again and locked the bathroom and continued bathing...

Came out, and after drying myself, waited for awhile, before the girl came back. Told her about the incident earlier on, and was asked to lied face down. Think next door have finished too, and the girl came to our room. Apologised again to her, and told her to apologise to the guest on my behalf. Quite a friendly and cheerful girl, with kind of big boobs (Guessing about 36C/D from her dressing)

Continued the massage with mine, and about 40mins or so, pop in the GQ... Opted for HJ and she continued with it... Realised she had gloves on, which kind of sian ji bua... Tried to touch her but was rejected. Ok. Respect her... After about 20mins or so, didn't seems to cum... She was getting kind of impatient and keep on asking. Jitao told her that not allow to touch, and just HJ, so takes longer time... She said if I top up another $20, she can stripped her top, and let me touch her breast... But I rejected... I told her then continue to HJ till I shot, which perhaps take another 20mins or so... (Threaten =X) She then continued shaking awhile more... before stopping...

She then took off her top, and told me that I can fondle her breast, while she continued HJ for me... (Yay... I won =X) She then told me if I wanted to shoot, inform her... So mai kay ki liao... Slipped my hands into her bra, and felt her nipples and started tuning and fondle her breast... Another 10mins or so, finally wanted to cum... Told her about it... And what surprised me is, she dipped my 'didi' into her mouth, and I unload inside mouth... She helped me 'clean' using her mouth + tissue after that... Then told me to go bath... I then headed into shower again, and took my bath... chatted with her awhile, before paying and heading out...

Name: Unknown (Forget to ask...)
Breast: 34 B/C
Massage: 5/10 (no strength... accupoints all wrong... Just use oil and rub...)
Service: 5/10 (A few times answering phone call, and went out for few minutes...)
HJ: 6/10 (Slow and gentle...)
Ending: 9/10 (This is what amazed me, as when I shooting, she lick and suck...)
Dmg: $48 (Entrance) + $50 (HJ) + $10 (Decided to tip her additional for her end job)
RTF: NO.... Unless returning and engage other...

bro then I think i kenna short change by her...regular there but never use mouth before...:(