PDA

View Full Version : A Bad Father Who Did Not Conceal A Puberty-Reaching Girl's Modesty

AIRAIS
13-07-2010, 02:17 AM
I saw this girl sparring table tennis with her father (my assumption) when I was making my way to the gym in a community centre. She was wearing a thin sleeveless T-shirt and shorts. What attracted my attention initially was that she played quite well against her father (my assumption).

What attracted my attention next (and shocked me) was that she was not wearing a bra. I could not tell exactly how old she was but I could definitely see that she had reached the puberty stage and her breasts were growing.

What made it appalling was her choice of a light-coloured thin sleeveless T-shirt as her top. Both her erected dark nipples were highly visible and I suspected that the erection was caused by the fabric brushing against them while she was playing table tennis. From the side angle, I could also see that her breasts were developing.

I am not a paedophile and I am not aroused by such a sight! What made this scene sickening was that her father (my assumption) who was sparring table tennis opposite her did not bother to conceal her modesty! If she was a full-grown adult, I would have just minded my own business and watched the free show but she was not! She was only a child; a child who would still depend on her parents to guide her and protect her from harm!

How could a father care less for her own daughter's modesty? Perhaps some of you may suggest that her father could be a pervert who simply enjoyed the view of her daughter's erected nipples under her top!

Whatever it is, I feel so sorry for the girl, who has such an uncaring, unattentive and insensitive father! :(

forumer
13-07-2010, 03:37 AM
maybe that guy is a pedophile and that is not his daughter....

nishikado
13-07-2010, 04:22 AM
ur assumption nia :) chill

terrible ted
13-07-2010, 07:58 PM
The father is colour-blind.

The_Chef
13-07-2010, 07:59 PM

u think alot.... for a old man. :) :D

fledged
13-07-2010, 09:33 PM

More likely to be the case. I doubt very much if that man is the father.

sun814
13-07-2010, 09:39 PM
not that i am old-fashioned or conservative but i think the mum would play a more important role in telling the daughters these matters, as women by right should be more sensitive and attentive.

deptrai4u
13-07-2010, 09:54 PM
not that i am old-fashioned or conservative but i think the mum would play a more important role in telling the daughters these matters, as women by right should be more sensitive and attentive.

sometimes when i go out with some of my girlfriends, people think i am the father... actually i am nearly about the age of their real father anyway... heh heh heh!

gottasexu
13-07-2010, 09:56 PM
More likely to be the case. I doubt very much if that man is the father.

I think is the trainer lar!

naturegreen
13-07-2010, 10:15 PM
I think is the trainer lar!

Most likely. ;)

MultiOrgasGuy
13-07-2010, 11:01 PM
Whether sparring partner, coach or whoever, that is not the issue.

In the first place, I think her parents at home should be mindful of their child's physical development and her Mom should bring her to buy her first undergarment. I just recalled that yesterday, I passed by a girl along the street and she was also 'quite developed' on her upper torso but not wearing the 'extra layer'.

Spore Art
13-07-2010, 11:07 PM
send the father for rotan

AIRAIS
13-07-2010, 11:27 PM
Whether sparring partner, coach or whoever, that is not the issue.

In the first place, I think her parents at home should be mindful of their child's physical development and her Mom should bring her to buy her first undergarment. I just recalled that yesterday, I passed by a girl along the street and she was also 'quite developed' on her upper torso but not wearing the 'extra layer'.

Yes, that is the point I was trying to make!

It does not matter who the man she was sparring table tennis was. What does matter is that her parents (both father and mother) do not even bother educating her on how to safeguard her modesty.

This is a blatant failure of her parents' responsibility! :mad:

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
14-07-2010, 03:45 AM
This is a blatant failure of her parents' responsibility! :mad:

Understand your frustration..However, there are so many kinds of people/parents/families out there.

If everyone does think properly, then the world would be in peaceful state, however that's not the case.

Tough we always says upbringing is very important, but there are so many such cases - girls losing their virginity in pri/sec sch - Guys fighting, take drugs etc etc send to boy's home... - that will be never-ending issue.

What can we do :confused::eek:
The world is like that...

gilagila100
14-07-2010, 11:00 AM
Please dun zap me quoting a buddhist story in a sex forum :p

"Once upon in ancient China, a Buddhist monk went traveling with his apprentice. Reaching a shallow, they met a lady struggling to cross the river. The monk offered to let the lady piggy-back on her across the river.
The apprentice was horrified as it was not appropriate for monks like them to have close body contact with the fairer sex but he kept quiet.

After leaving the river behind for a few hours, unable to constrain himself, the apprentice lashed out at his master, questioning how can he do such things.
The master coolly replied, "I left the lady behind at the river, why have you continued to bring her along on your shoulders ?"

Moral of the story:
It may have been a no-matter of concern at all the parties involved and they probably didn't think much of it and will not think much of it anyway.
In a couple of years or perhaps the very following day, the girl would be wearing a bra anyway.
So why get so worked up over something that is of no concerns to the parties involved and absolutely is no concerns of yours ?

No offense to anyone but just a matter of thought.

SneakyBastard
14-07-2010, 11:22 AM
Very much agree with bro Gila. It's really not your concern.

If the girl & her parents/ minders think it's fine, then so be it.

Anyway why are you looking so hard that you can see nipple & all?

Who's the offensive person here now?

And why the he'll are you posting such moralistic questions on a sex forum? You sound like a stomper. Did you post in the wrong forum?

nullnullnull
14-07-2010, 11:25 AM

"Once upon in ancient China, a Buddhist monk went traveling with his apprentice. Reaching a shallow, they met a lady struggling to cross the river. The monk offered to let the lady piggy-back on her across the river.
The apprentice was horrified as it was not appropriate for monks like them to have close body contact with the fairer sex but he kept quiet.

After leaving the river behind for a few hours, unable to constrain himself, the apprentice lashed out at his master, questioning how can he do such things.
The master coolly replied, "I left the lady behind at the river, why have you continued to bring her along on your shoulders ?"

Moral of the story:
It may have been a no-matter of concern at all the parties involved and they probably didn't think much of it and will not think much of it anyway.
In a couple of years or perhaps the very following day, the girl would be wearing a bra anyway.
So why get so worked up over something that is of no concerns to the parties involved and absolutely is no concerns of yours ?

That's so true.. I totally agree with you man :D

silverblue
14-07-2010, 11:38 AM
it's not easy to spot the nipple unless you are trying extremely hard to spot it. at the first place, why are you looking at that particular part? :rolleyes:

Johnston
14-07-2010, 08:49 PM
*raises eyebrows - what about well-off parents wanting to curb their child's behavior by cutting off her pocket money and then said child resorts to free-lancing?

Come on. There are two kinds of people who go into the sex trade willingly. Those who
1) Like money'
2) Like sex.

Pick one, or both. :)

biozaogeng
15-07-2010, 01:20 AM
lol... going say something bastard pls don't zap me.

in all jokingness... why never take picture lets us judge if must wear bra anot?

=X

scheonghk
15-07-2010, 02:06 AM
In response to TS, sometimes it depends on individual's circumstances.

I have a cousin whose parents are separated but not divorced. My auntie is a high flying business-lady and travels for months at a stretch. Thus, my cousin X who is 16 stays with my uncle.

My uncle had noticed her breasts budding when she was 11 but was too shy to either raise it up with her or bring her to a lingerie shop. It was only when she was 12 and the aunties (including my mother) noticed her nipples poking through her blouse did they tell my uncle. My uncle replied that he knew but was too shy and the aunties had to bring her to get her first training bra. Overheard my mother telling my father about this some years back.

Just my thoughts ..

jbsexter
15-07-2010, 11:06 AM

Moral of the story:

Wah...bro, never expect to read buddhist story in SBF!!! This is a first!!! Well done :D:D:D

Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise.
Surangama Sutra[/SIZE]

cereal-killer
15-07-2010, 12:59 PM
I had a displeasure of witnessing some thing similar awhile back at a swimming pool

this girl who is no more than 12 was wearing a one piece swimming costume, cut me while I was guiding my child up a flight of stairs, I looked up and almost fell cos her swimming costume was so fcuking THIN that I could see her whole crack.

wah lan... tried to see who her parents was for almost an hour, and finally when she went back to her mother, even got a bigger shock... MOTHER also wear translucent costume.. knn BIG bush some more...

so.. How should I approach this lady when she is wearing something similar :P

but really... its pretty disgusting if she's like 12 and below. 20+ and above, i don't care and bio liao.. LOL!

jacky43
15-07-2010, 03:09 PM
Which brought back memory of a gov edu video, single parents of dad bringing up his daughter. They were buying bra for his daughter, understandable and touching video.

Like i said, daughter grown up, father become old, his sacrifice for his child. Suprised a good 1by the creative team.

And, i code fr George Clooney in From dusk till dawn. "This is what i call a F...ing show! A F...ing show!"

happyguy5467
16-07-2010, 03:42 PM
Which brought back memory of a gov edu video, single parents of dad bringing up his daughter. They were buying bra for his daughter, understandable and touching video.

Like i said, daughter grown up, father become old, his sacrifice for his child. Suprised a good 1by the creative team.

And, i code fr George Clooney in From dusk till dawn. "This is what i call a F...ing show! A F...ing show!"

Its quite common to see 11 or 12 year old girls not wearing bra. My cousins when they were growing up, didn't bother to wear bra until a time they notice that something is not right. That's when they feel ashame and start to wear a bra.

Yardstick
16-07-2010, 05:43 PM
IMHO, I think it all falls back onto the point of preception. Just like in the scenario mentioned by TS, Everyone will react differently.

Some will wonder why the girl did not put on a bra, others will just continue watching the "free show" (Sadly of course, given that it is just a girl of 11 or 12) and there are others who may walk up and voice out his or her displeasure at the sight.

Similarly, certain families think it is ok to be naked around the house in front of each other. Is that wrong? We can't say for sure. To some people, the human anatomy is nothing to be ashamed of or to hide. In fact, they think of it as a very normal thing to go about naked (think nude beaches and resorts).

I think in TS' case, it is really a case of less exposure to such forms of "nudity", therefore leading him to find it distasteful. Such cases are in fact very normal in many societies around the globe. Look to the west and you will find that it is everywhere, be it young girls, ladies or women.

haha_123
17-07-2010, 02:12 PM
TS, u should be watching at the game of table tennis, and not focusing your attention on the girl's nipples.

Nowadays the girls are very daring and revealing in their dressing. If they can't be bothered to protect their own modesty, then why should we?

So just see, enjoy the view for a few seconds, and then forget about it.

HayHot
17-07-2010, 09:39 PM
http://www.007b.com/why_wear_bras.php

There's actually nothing wrong with wearing or not wearing bra. Same as there's nothing wrong with wearing or not wearing underwear. It's just a matter of personal choices. Main use of bra's to support saggy breast. So for small bobs, doesn't really matter as they dun need support.

Johnston
18-07-2010, 04:59 AM
> > at age 3 and up to 5 to 7 : no bra - ok lah :p
age 12 to 15 : no bra - fwah phedophile can??? :confused:
Age 16 to 25: no bra - OK POCKY (Coklat Dan Strawberi) :D
Age 26 to 35 : no bra - er.... depending lah....
Age 35+++++: no bra - MY EYES! They burn! :)

I spotted a age 24+ wife at a dinner in a red bareback dress and visibly NO bra - and how leh? Is the father/mother/husband a BAD person who did not conceal their daughter/wife assets or teach her accordingly?

Lol wootx.

Fazub
18-07-2010, 05:41 PM
Maybe the girl was playing well cos the guy was busy looking at her erm, nips and not concentrating on the game?

kingrex
19-07-2010, 11:39 AM
I think its quite norm nowaday.. Yesterday night while walking back from dinner at a nearby coffeeshope, I saw this family of 3, father, mother and daughter setting up the for a game of table tennis. I realise, mom and daughter were both braless. And the family are PRCs. Daughter is ard 14-15 yrs of age, mother look abit old tho.. at least 45++, father, typical bi spec chinaman.

Tool
19-07-2010, 11:45 AM
If the guy not the girl father, then the guy will blur blur kenna rage by Bro Airias. Maybe the guy see already but don't know how to tell the girl she should wear bra so he only just act like nothing wrong.

Quite funny, you imagine you are the guy who maybe the coach. You see the girl expose and can see inside, how you tell her she need to wear bra. If me, I don't know how, I think I keep quiet and hope she discover herself.

TommyPingPong
19-07-2010, 06:49 PM
I also saw such incident in town. I was going up escalator when my eagle eye noticed a girl (Teen) with a "Pokey" nipples sticking out his singlet type of blouse. I just cannot notice it as she was infront of me and keep turning side ways, showing me her budding breast and nipples through the side of her "singlet" blouse.

Wat amazes me was she was with her mother. And the mother does not even bother.

So this sort of incident is after all the families' business and if the parents wanted their daughters to show off their protruding nipples and budding breasts, there is nothing that we can do except to watch. I did not deliberately wanted to watch but chanced upon this....

niteragester
20-07-2010, 11:39 PM

Moral of the story:

Agree with you.

dinobros
30-07-2010, 12:05 PM
Well, it really depends on the family.
I know of a girl who since young walk around at home in panties and top.
She is still doing that now although she is no longer a little girl.

I think that she got used to it and the family do not find anything wrong with that.

But of course when there are guest/visitor she will wear a short when she is out.

dinobros
30-07-2010, 12:10 PM
Well, it really depends on the family.
I know of a girl who since young walk around at home in panties and top.
She is still doing that now although she is no longer a little girl.

I think that she got used to it and the family do not find anything wrong with that.

But of course when there are guest/visitor she will wear a short when she is out.

I Love Boobs
31-12-2015, 02:04 PM
I remember I had a good time in primary school....
Some girls start developing breasts at 10+. Most in my time were braless.
I was precocious and started fondling my 17 year old cousin's tits at 8...

I remember once after PE class, one of the sexier girls in my class was at the corner changing behind a screen. We were 11 then. She was already about 150cm, girls hit puberty early..
Teacher wasn't in class, she was only in panties. Sneaked a view of her budding nipples and A cups. She was only in panties. Pretended to be busy, and stole glances at her milky smooth kin and long black hair. Had a hard-on seeing her naked body...
Her body was like this...
http://www.allglamourbabes.com/g/anna-by-met-art/1.jpg

This girl was hot, and by 16 was model-like 165cm with B+ cups...

Another time was 11, and had this new girl in class. Was from a neighbouring country, poor background, so they adjusted her class accordingly. She was about 15, but didn't qualify for high school. Nice well-developed body, pretty too. I remember she was menstruating..
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-mMGTE3V8MVM/VLp0n1aHaAI/AAAAAAAABt4/pbCEzDsT5MA/s1600/IMG_6285.JPG
Initially came to school in a baju kurung, braless. Looks like the girl in the middle. She had B cups by then, and brownish nipples. Could actually see her nipples through the fabric...
Sweet, simple village girl. She was conscious that she was older than us, but probably not of her sexualty.
I've peeped at her changing after PE, superb body..
Once, had class ending late in the evening (afternoon school). Was after PE. She was changing to go home, I was the only one in the class with her. She was changing behind the screen, only in her panties, I admired her body for about a minute, then I surprised her from behind by grabbing her tits! I hugged her naked sweaty body, and pressed her perky nipples to my chest... She was shocked, but didn't scream, and pushed me away... Priceless...
She dropped out of school due to poverty, and was married off soon after. Became a mother in her teens..

You'd get the occasional mixed blood girl who also liked to wear baju kurung. Malay mix with ang mo, speaks like a Malay, but looks like ang mo. Had 2 I was lusting for since 10.
https://putonefooteinfrontoftheother.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/dscn0131.jpg

Farah and Melanie were their names.... Braless, but light coloured nipples so hard to see..
Different high school though, they switched out to an all-girls school...

bignpowerful
02-05-2016, 06:23 PM
yes interesting... had this experience too!!