PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Plaza

neverness
09-06-2004, 11:31 PM
Hi bros and sistas...i"m new at this...so if this FR is not up to std..sorry.
went walking abt LP today. Saw this TN shop on the 3rd level...03-36 i think. fronted by locals.....paid first and was asked to write my IC!! just scribble something there and followed this local woman, Michelle into the room at the back. was surprised that there was a standing bath inside the room. Just a mattress on the floor. stipped, followed by massage on the back and then the front. Michelle asked if i wanted "special". Charge is $50. Told her that was way too expensive. She asked me what would i be willing to pay. Told her $30 but She said that was std pricing. So i declined. After that noticed a change in attitude. By the way, no touching during HJ...so she said.
overall the massage was not very good. went to real TN shops(no special) where the massage is much better. Even KX at Far East is better.well the positive side of this is that probably there are other services...maybe even a Fj.....but probably expensive too
seems there are other gals there but i did not see any other then the lady boss. when i left there was a gentleman there too....seems to be a partner of this TN joint
Charges:
$30 for 40 minutes
$45 for 60 minutes

Michelle:
face:5/10
massage:5/10
abt mid 30s
slim
rather flat chested

owen10
10-06-2004, 12:03 AM
this is yr typical 'Orchard Road pricing'

neverness
13-06-2004, 06:14 PM

thanks for the info owen. then again...Jenny and Kacy of LX also in Orchard road...but they dont charge at that price...
"U never walk alone"

mlloh
13-06-2004, 08:53 PM
cheers to bro neverness for rejecting $50 hj , somemore no touching .

neverness
14-06-2004, 09:45 PM
cheers to bro neverness for rejecting $50 hj , somemore no touching .
thanks mlloh, guess we can determine the market price by all agreeing to a std price..and not let these ladies determine the price...then again...typical of singaporean sales ladies isnt it...that they want to charge high high., without providing a corresponding level of service...
anyone know the tel of the shop KX in bishan?
want to try neighbourhood heartland service now.. :)

wanderer23
14-06-2004, 09:55 PM

Ya high rental so high cost as a result high mkt price