PDA

View Full Version : Where are the MILF's

lazakw
11-07-2010, 08:44 AM
Hello Milf's, unhappy wives, bored singles!!!!! Been os working and now want to spend my earnings. Imagine being stuck in a dessert for 6 mth, like a sailor eh... So do PM me and we can have some fun together.

simple2kee
11-07-2010, 11:23 AM
where are the MILFs? obviously... they r at the wetmarket. :D

joew2005
11-07-2010, 12:35 PM
whoa ..... didn't knw tat sailors would get stuck in a desert ? :confused:
perhaps they r on holiday there ..... in the sahara desert .... for 6 months

sbf is going 4 big times leow ..... milf, unhappy wives or bored singles k cum here & contact the ts. He has earnings tat he doesn't knw where 2 spend.
he would luv 2 hv some fun 2gther wiith u .....

vkoolboi
11-07-2010, 01:20 PM
Hello Milf's, unhappy wives, bored singles!!!!! Been os working and now want to spend my earnings. Imagine being stuck in a dessert for 6 mth, like a sailor eh... So do PM me and we can have some fun together.

Quick quick... post your details and photos so that the MILFs can evaluate if they want to spend time to have fun with you. Cheers and good luck!:D

chucky69
11-07-2010, 07:46 PM
HI joew2005, perhaps read between the lines of TS....He most probably been working in Dubai and earning $USD TAX FREE unlike most of you have to be contented with local packages. So he must have the $$$$$ to burn and if he has the desire to make MILF's happy, good luck to him...
So all you lonely gals who have started your own threads looking for guys,,, looks like you can come together with this TS and have a good time. ...