PDA

View Full Version : L1639

Pages : [1] 2

M&ERTO
09-07-2010, 11:17 AM
Lisa from 1639

Looks
She has a sweet face and pretty smile. Pretty short and slim.
Boobs
A cup only. But have 2 cute pinkish nipples to complement.

Foreplay
Great! she helped me disrobe, hugs me from behind and massage my DIDI... very GF indeed. Her tongue was very soft as she licked my body from my forehead down to my toes.. wet and seductive...

BBBJ
Fantastic! I must declare that her BBBJ skill is really damn good. Her technique is not those aggressive style but more towards sensuality, wet, slow and steady which I fancy very much. She started by licking the head and skin followed by a super deep-throated BBBJ me. Awesome! I can feel her tongue was twirling skilfully with my manhood inside her mouth. She also made full use of her hands to caress my testicles, manhood shaft, area under my testicles… and best of all.. I cant feel any teeth.

FJ
She finally capped me and gave me a ride. After 10 mins, I switched her to doggie bonking. She was moaning which I enjoyed the most. Her moans are real loud and genuine. I must say that it drove me crazy. Awesome! Her pussy was super wet, warm and tight. As I could feel like cumming soon, I changed to missionary. I pumped her harder and harder with my hands all over her boobs. We were never disconnected till I ultimately reached a point of no return.

Face: 6/10 Sweet
body: 6/10
Breast: 5.5/10
BBBJ: 9/10 Superb skills
FJ: 8/10 Real GF effect
RTF: Maybe…

tall guy
20-07-2010, 09:08 PM
bro u r right.. i agree..:p

AlanZoo
21-07-2010, 11:40 PM
;) Hard to beat Lisa for her BBBJ skills. For me, she would be a 100% RTF is her body was nicer.

compro
08-08-2010, 09:16 PM
;) Hard to beat Lisa for her BBBJ skills. For me, she would be a 100% RTF is her body was nicer.

Agreed, she is very good.

nitekids
08-08-2010, 10:18 PM
wat cat is lisa??? $50 or $150???

tall guy
15-08-2010, 04:00 PM
bro lisa is cat 150.. u can try it yourself..:)she is good bbj. really like AV in the moives

booblicker
16-08-2010, 04:37 PM
went to jalan jalan
saw L16H54A super packed.
damm sian

go to L16H39
saw yumi or yuko. cannot recall her name correctly
have not try malaysian for a v long time.

try her out
her face reminds me of some waiteress i bonk b4.

her service is good
bbbj is ok
69 is v long
but her boobs is damm small
was a disappointing fuck

i cannot fault her for her service
but she is not my cup of tea.

will not rtf

Tbone
24-08-2010, 03:32 PM
other than Lisa, are there other WL from this hse worth a try? Not much FR from this house, thanks

M&ERTO
25-08-2010, 04:56 PM
other than Lisa, are there other WL from this hse worth a try? Not much FR from this house, thanks

u can try lili,tall girl like CD,feifei Or winnie

louisrocks
27-11-2010, 09:58 PM
duo duo, fei fei my favourite. but any idea wad are the msian girls name? i heard theres 2 of them.

Alejandro88
27-11-2010, 11:09 PM
My favourites from this house is LiLi and CD. :D

M&ERTO
23-12-2010, 10:31 AM
yumi and tracy

Alejandro88
23-12-2010, 10:14 PM
Li Li is good lah!!! :D

alantan27
25-12-2010, 02:51 AM
who know the name of the brown skin china gal at 1639?

mystery_man
25-12-2010, 03:29 AM

bro alantan27,

the china girl with brown skin you referring to is she sexy & looks athletic ?

pls advise bro, tks.

max_priest
25-12-2010, 10:22 AM

Bro, I think you're referring to F1. She is darker than usual PRC lass, slim and petite.

I have a FR on her months ago. Check it up! ;)

Enjoy,
MaXx

alantan27
25-12-2010, 12:57 PM
bro alantan27,

the china girl with brown skin you referring to is she sexy & looks athletic ?

pls advise bro, tks.

yes, know who?

alantan27
25-12-2010, 01:02 PM
Bro, I think you're referring to F1. She is darker than usual PRC lass, slim and petite.

I have a FR on her months ago. Check it up! ;)

Enjoy,
MaXx

bro cant find anything on F1?

jintakken
25-12-2010, 11:22 PM

Bro alantan27,

here you go.. from Bro MaXx

I actually wanna try Ting^2 but unfortunately she ain't working. Lili wasn't working as well. The female OKT asked me to give F1 a try instead. I wouldn't mind trying since Lili as well as bro Omnia recommended her to me. She certainly got a hotie name and looks but unfortuantely .... Anyway ... Here is the FR ...

WL Name - F1
Age - around 24 (my guess)
Origin - Guandong, PRC
Height - 1.58 m
Home Base - L16H39
Misc Info - Good buddy of LiLi

Looks - 7/10

She looks 30% like Media Corp artist Jade Seah however, the latter has higher cheek bones and much taller at 1.73 m. Jade Seah is one of my favourite actress in Media Corp as I find her very slutty and I also like the way she speaks ... F1 has nice sharp nose and small kissable lips. She has medium length hairdo. However, her fake eye-lashes spoiled her overall looks. She should put on a more natural kinda eye-lashes if she really wanna enahnce the look of her eyes.

Bod - 6.5/10

Too short and too slender for my liking. The consolation is, she has almost zero fats. She has darker than usual body complexion compare to other PRC lasses.

Tits - 6.5/10

Not for tits lovers. She has A cupper assets and light brown nipples. One nipples was inverted but can rise to the occasion easily with proper stimulation.

Shower - 5.5/10

She gave me a short Body3body massage. No kissing or BBBJ.

Cat-Bath - 6/10

Nothing to shout! Lack of enthusiasm! I think if she put in effort, she can do a good job considering the way she flipped her tongue when cat-bathing me.

AR - N/A

Frenching - N/A

She said she got a broken gum. Not sure if she was lying.

BJ - 6.8/10

BBBJ not available due to the above (according to her). I can tell her BBBJ skill is quite and enhance I gave her points even though it was done with condom on. The condom used was of good quality (003 from Japan). She spent quite some time in BJing me.

FJ - 6.5/10

It was a lacklustre bonk for me ... Probably due to lack of a combination of GFE and frenching. We only adopted gal on top and missionary. I quickly finished off the session as I find no point wasting my time bonking some one ain't interesting ... I subsequently popped over to 1654A to look for my regular in order to fill up the sexual vacuum ...

Attitude - 6.0/10

Her attitude was questionable!!

RTF - Hell no despite the fact that she looks a little like Jade Seah! Unless I was the only one who got such treatment from her, she would be in trouble in the long run if she does not wake up in view of the current steep competition and the large influx of PRC gals joining the fray. I guess I am better off supporting those WL who treated me exceptionally well - I have already formed a "My Most Desirable GL150 WL" list ...

P/S: Please feel free to try F1 as your session with her may turn up to be much better than mine ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

alantan27
26-12-2010, 12:21 AM
Bro alantan27,

here you go.. from Bro MaXx

bro, ha
tks for u comment
think i will save my $150, lol

Gordon
26-12-2010, 01:15 AM
Winnie also tanned...
jiao jiao bbbj also very good...

alantan27
26-12-2010, 02:07 AM
Winnie also tanned...
jiao jiao bbbj also very good...

where is winnie from?

oldghost
26-12-2010, 03:01 AM
BAOER Boa W / A: 37LOR28

Appearance: sweet type.
Chest: B (36)
Height: (1.60M ..)

Boys; private space to share with me a part of it!

Know a girl from China,
First time I saw her, I do not really like it, but I can not control the passion, really want to burn out,
And with her sweet smile came over me. When her body when swinging in front of me, I was stunned, and it's beautiful breasts.
Provocative in the enjoyment she also felt an unprecedented passion. Coquettish body, addicted to the eyes.

And {} is really good deep throat

Experience a better life, every detail from the start.

Gordon
26-12-2010, 05:39 AM
where is winnie from?

Also from 16-39

poolhot.
26-12-2010, 09:20 AM
bro, ha
tks for u comment
think i will save my $150, lol

Bro.. One bad FR dun mean she lousy

She dun gam Bro maxx dun mean she won't gam u

max_priest
26-12-2010, 01:07 PM
Bro.. One bad FR dun mean she lousy

She dun gam Bro maxx dun mean she won't gam u

Bwahahaha ... Buddy poolhot, absolutely right, man! But the usual caveat emptor applies ... :cool:

I understand from some of my other buddies that F1 is rather inconsistent and dependant on her that day mood.

Have a good bonkin' Sunday!

MaXx

max_priest
30-12-2010, 09:27 PM
I saw Malaysian Tracy and she still looks hot with the plunging neckline and bare-backed short black number. Hehehehe!!

WL Name - Fei Fei
Age - 25 years
Height - 1.6m
Origin - Hubei, PRC
House - L1639 (House of Rainbow)
Misc Info - She is about 5 months old in GL arena

Look - 6.8/10

Minus points for her awfully-looking fake eye-lashes. I would give her a 7/10 if she removes her fake eyelashed and apply mascara instead as she looks quite sex-appealing. She has a pearl color stud on her left side of her nose. Her wavy tinted hair suit her wild look to the T. She has a little natural tan like her house mates, F1 & Winnie.

Bod - 7.5/10

Although she ain't tall by GL standard, she possesses a body of some one who aerobics alot. Very proportional physique and minimum fats. No tattoo or blemishes in sight. Unlike most PRC lasses, her butts are perky which are made for doggie bonking.

Tits - 6.5/10

Minus big time for her surgically-augmented to a full B+ cup boobs. It was obviously not very well done as I can feel the hardness. Points given for her attractive looking pinkiest nipples.

Shower - 6.5/10

Nothing much to shout! Just a casual body2body soapy massage and some fore-play. Her standard was a far cry from my regular "darlings'...

French Kissing - N/A

She only let me kissed her lips as she did not open her mouth to engage my tongue. :(

AR - N/A

Cat-Bath - 6/10

Again, nothing much to shout and not very detail like my "darlings"... :(

BBBJ - 6.8/10

She put in slightly more effort in this department. No deep-throated BBBJ and lacking in optimum suction pressure.

FJ - 6.5/10

It was a lacklustre bonk of the month for me! This is due the following:

1) Not engaging during FJ as no French kissing allow;
2) Lacking GFE in the session;
3) No French Kiss allow;
4) Fore-Play a little brief;
5) Applied too much KY lub in her pussy and hence, loses the sexual sensation.

Attitude - 7/10

She is friendly but her sexual action made me wonder if she was just going thru' the motion. Similar experience I got from F1 the last time. However, she was merely a tad better than F1. Among Lili, F1 and Fei Fei, Li Li wins hands down without a doubt in terms of service and look as well.

RTF - Hell no! I guess I'm better off saving the money for someone who worths every dollar of the $150 I forked up!

P/S: Please go ahead and try her as your session may turn up to be good!

Enjoy,
MaXx

max_priest
06-01-2011, 08:38 PM
WL Name - Jiao Jiao
Age - 23 years
Height - 1.63 m
Origin - Shenyang, PRC
Home Base - L16H39
Misc Info - Has been in GL since about a year ago but no one post a FR on her. :confused: I did not even heard about her until I saw her in Willie's place one fine day.

Looks - 7/10

She resembles about 40% like the ex-TCS (now known as Media Corp) artist, Madeline Chu. Points deducted for wearing an awfully-looking fake eyelashes. Most WL in 1639 love to wear thick and bushy fake eyelashes. If they want to wear fake eyelashes, they should wear those look more natural & more realistically-sparsely. She has nice and shapely kissable lips and double eyelid eyes. She likes to tie up her tinted and frizzy tress. She would look more sex-appealing if she let her hair down and I would then give her 7.3/10.

Bod - 7/10

She is not ideally curvaecous but definitely not a turn off to me. Her bod is still very girlish, smooth, fair and slim. She has a tiny operation scar just above her pubic area which are covered with a tattoo.

Tits - 7/10

She possesses a small B cupper assets. Her nipples are pale pink in colour. Still very good to suckle and caress.

Shower - 7.3/10

She gave me a relatively mild body2body soapy massage. We frenched passionately and deeply for a good few mins in the shower while the running tap water provided the necessary rhythm to drive us on sexually as we were frenching away in a world of ourselves.

Cat-Bath - 7/10

Not fantastic but quite stimulating as it is always very enjoyable seeing a sex-appealing lass stimulating me with her silky smooth and warm tongue & hands.

AR - N/A

She said she does not perform this department. To me it ain't important versus french kissing.

French Kissing - 7.8/10

I must say she is a great french kisser. Alot of GFE generated while she frenched kissing me. Her tongue pressure against mine was optimum. ShiokadOoo!! :p

BBBJ - 7/10

She is generally fine in this department and appeared to be putting in a lot of effort by twisting her head while throbbing her head vertically up and down on my hard on member. She did use some hand actions on me but not very skillful compare to the ang pais of 54A. I have given her some invaluable tips, I hope she'll learn fast. ;)

FJ - 7.7/10

I enjoyed fucking this lass as our session was rather spontaneous and her pussy was rather tight. She actually wanna apply KY on her pussy as she feared that she was too dry but I stopped her and I went down south to give her an intense muff diving job!! I can tell she enjoyed my action tremendously as her pussy responded appropriately with plenty of juice. :D

This lass was one hell of a WL as she was pretty accomodating to my request for several sexual patterns.

Attitude - 8/10

Excellent!

RTF - Yes lah!!! Needless to ask ... She assured me that she shall up the ante when I RTF on her next week ... Then why do I have to wait till next week?? Bwahahaha ...

Enjoy,
MaXxx

Alejandro88
07-01-2011, 11:52 AM
I heard these house WLs almost are machiam only average performance. Some even worse, inconsistent one! I think I better save my $150 for other house WL leh. :rolleyes:

vmtech
28-01-2011, 07:49 PM

Bro ah. Do u all know where else besides L1639 does F1 operate?

I wanna call her but dowan to call from her homebase cuz got a regular there Liao.

Heehee.

Hope guys here can help me on this. Thanks bros!

tunku
29-01-2011, 12:52 AM
think she will go to any house. or you may want to try 1427 which is also own by the same boss ;)

Bro ah. Do u all know where else besides L1639 does F1 operate?

I wanna call her but dowan to call from her homebase cuz got a regular there Liao.

Heehee.

Hope guys here can help me on this. Thanks bros!

vmtech
29-01-2011, 09:26 AM
Thats easy lah. You can goto almost any house lah. Here are a few,

2831A
2831B
16WH06
1427 (same owner but this one run by her god son)
16WH15
1654A
1658A

Oh is like that 1 ah. Hahha didn't know. Thanks bros!

M&ERTO
31-01-2011, 09:01 AM
u can go L16H51 AND CALL HER

panad0l
04-05-2012, 11:16 PM
Came over to L16H39 looking for Yumi, and was told to wait 20 minutes. As I sat there waiting, the girl bringing me water was quite cute, so I changed my mind and booked her instead.

WL Name - Cherry
Age - 24 year.
Height - around 1.57m (bare-foot)
Origin - Hubei, been in GL 4 months.
Home Base - L16H39

Looks - 7.5/10 Short black hair, sharp nose, beautiful smile with nice, even teeth.

Body - 7/10 A little baby fat, which I don't mind. Nice, round butt.

Tits - 6.5/10 Full B Cup or maybe C, enhanced, with pointy suckable nipples.

French Kissing - 6/10 Allowed me to french her, but did not offer her tongue.

Cat-Bath - None, not requested.

AR - None, not requested.

BBBJ - 7.5/10 Immediately got into 69 position, which I like. She enjoyed being painted.

FJ - 7/10 She was wet without any lube, and quite tight. Accommodated different positions. Seemed to be enjoying herself during the deed, moaning didnt sound fake.

Attitude - 8.5/10 Very good.

RTF - Very Possible.

Very strong GFE, without the KC factor. I sensed she was genuinely good-natured and enjoyed chatting. Gorgeous smile. Not a clock watcher.

blackmail
16-05-2012, 08:32 AM
Any bro have the tel number for L1639?

panad0l
16-05-2012, 07:59 PM
Any bro have the tel number for L1639?

68413736 ... cheers

panad0l
11-08-2012, 10:06 PM
Came over to L16H39 looking for Yumi, and was told to wait 20 minutes. As I sat there waiting, the girl bringing me water was quite cute, so I changed my mind and booked her instead.

WL Name - Cherry
Age - 24 year.
Height - around 1.57m (bare-foot)
Origin - Hubei, been in GL 4 months.
Home Base - L16H39

Looks - 7.5/10 Short black hair, sharp nose, beautiful smile with nice, even teeth.

Body - 7/10 A little baby fat, which I don't mind. Nice, round butt.

Tits - 6.5/10 Full B Cup or maybe C, enhanced, with pointy suckable nipples.

French Kissing - 6/10 Allowed me to french her, but did not offer her tongue.

Cat-Bath - None, not requested.

AR - None, not requested.

BBBJ - 7.5/10 Immediately got into 69 position, which I like. She enjoyed being painted.

FJ - 7/10 She was wet without any lube, and quite tight. Accommodated different positions. Seemed to be enjoying herself during the deed, moaning didnt sound fake.

Attitude - 8.5/10 Very good.

RTF - Very Possible.

Very strong GFE, without the KC factor. I sensed she was genuinely good-natured and enjoyed chatting. Gorgeous smile. Not a clock watcher.

RTF this gal recently. Still very cheerful and bubbly personality. She uses hair extension now, so no more short hairdo. Service has improved, she speaks french now.

Alejandro88
11-08-2012, 10:31 PM
Bruddar Panadol, gd fr! Upz u my 2 humble ale88 points! :D

Alejandro88
11-08-2012, 11:04 PM
To me, 1639 has the nicest rooms in GL! :D

panad0l
12-08-2012, 12:29 AM
To me, 1639 has the nicest rooms in GL! :D

Don't they have a room with a swing there?

panad0l
12-08-2012, 12:31 AM
Bruddar Panadol, gd fr! Upz u my 2 humble ale88 points! :D

Much appreciated, bro A88 :)

Bannor
21-08-2012, 06:52 AM
This house is perhaps my favourite GL house as well.

I used to book yumi or yuki (the one from chongqing. not the malaysian) several times before she went back to pcr last summer. When she got back to singapore again in january she had gained some weight, and had a new hairdo. Still good, but not as good as before she went back. Does anyone know if she has black hair again, and has lost some weight since january? I haven't been there since then.

I also liked Sakura from this house. There were one or two other very good girls I booked here last year, but I didn't see them when I check out the house a few days in january. Does alot of girls here return like Yuki did?

Alejandro88
21-08-2012, 10:58 AM
I used to book yumi or yuki (the one from chongqing. not the malaysian) several times before she went back to pcr last summer. When she got back to singapore again in january she had gained some weight, and had a new hairdo. Still good, but not as good as before she went back. Does anyone know if she has black hair again, and has lost some weight since january? I haven't been there since then.

Does alot of girls here return like Yuki did?

U must be joking! For PRC WL, once they balek Cina Kampong, they are not allowed to return by law for another two years even for social visit let alone working in GL.

Yumi is a Malaysian WL and she is a MILF. Malaysian WL can return to Malayu Kampong wherever they like and this Yumi belongs to the very old batch and there was no 2-year contract policy for her. The 2-year contract policy kicked in around year 2008 if I can still remember.

BronzeGod
21-08-2012, 11:23 AM
Are Rou Rou and Sakura still around?

How would they compare to babes like lulu wh1612?

Just as hot and pretty or no?

sailsingapore
21-08-2012, 12:07 PM
Are Rou Rou and Sakura still around?

How would they compare to babes like lulu wh1612?

Just as hot and pretty or no?

Sakura ROD .... sad sad :mad:

Alejandro88
21-08-2012, 12:16 PM
Sakura ROD .... sad sad

Voluptuous and svc oirented ROu Rou oso ORD! Sad Sad Sad!!!!! :(

sailsingapore
21-08-2012, 01:09 PM
Voluptuous and svc oirented ROu Rou oso ORD! Sad Sad Sad!!!!! :(

Only one left of the Sakua-RR-F1 trio is F1 : try F1 :D

Alejandro88
21-08-2012, 01:41 PM

This one is young but not voluptuous or well-endowed de!

unfit
21-08-2012, 04:11 PM

This one is young but not voluptuous or well-endowed de!

What to do bros...:(

No Fish...Prawn also Good lor...:p

Bannor
21-08-2012, 04:43 PM
U must be joking! For PRC WL, once they balek Cina Kampong, they are not allowed to return by law for another two years even for social visit let alone working in GL.

Well, I didn't know about that law. Just hope she won't get into trouble, if what the mamasan told me was right!

Alejandro88
21-08-2012, 08:31 PM
Well, I didn't know about that law. Just hope she won't get into trouble, if what the mamasan told me was right!

I think she was referring to the Malaysian Yumi. I dun remember there is a PRC wl name Yumi de!

Alejandro88
22-08-2012, 12:25 AM
No Fish...Prawn also Good lor...:p

Okie lor, Since September cuming, we shall celebrate the Singapore Formula 1 street nite race with her lor. :p

Bannor
22-08-2012, 09:38 AM
I think she was referring to the Malaysian Yumi. I dun remember there is a PRC wl name Yumi de!

Maybe there was a missunderstanding there, as their names are so simillair.

Alejandro88
22-08-2012, 11:19 PM
Maybe there was a missunderstanding there, as their names are so simillair.

Ya, I can confirm 2 u no OKT in legal whore shops in GL dare to bring in a WL who has cancelled her card in the past even if the WL tries to gain entry with a fake passport de unless the OKT does not knoe she works in GL b4 but that is unlikely. If any OKT did that and being found up by AV, his/her career in GL is considered Finish!

max_priest
14-11-2012, 08:28 PM
Line up of L1639

Malaysian Veterans

1) Yumi
2) Tracy

Not-so-new WL

1) Wise
2) Yu Er
3) Chen Chen

Newbies

1) Fei Fei
2) Tang Tang
3) Jolin
4) Xin Er
5) Winnie
6) Coco

There are two more newbies whose looks do not leave much impression on me ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

BronzeGod
15-11-2012, 12:44 AM
Who are the most power in this line-up?

Line up of L1639

Malaysian Veterans

1) Yumi
2) Tracy

Not-so-new WL

1) Wise
2) Yu Er
3) Chen Chen

Newbies

1) Fei Fei
2) Tang Tang
3) Jolin
4) Xin Er
5) Winnie
6) Coco

There are two more newbies whose looks do not leave much impression on me ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

max_priest
15-11-2012, 03:02 PM
Who are the most power in this line-up?

If your definition for Power as in service, without a doubt, Tracy and Yumi come to mind ...

BronzeGod
15-11-2012, 03:04 PM
If your definition for Power as in service, without a doubt, Tracy and Yumi come to mind ...

what about LOOKS plus service, who would you recommend?

max_priest
15-11-2012, 09:33 PM
My oh My ... Never in my wildest dream that I could bonk a WL who resembles a HK celeb so closely ...

WL Name - Xin Er
Origin - Guanxi, PRC
Age - 23 years old
Height - 1.60m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L1639
Misc Info - Prior experience as a KTV Hostess and a buddy of retired Rou Rou who is an ex-1639 WL

Looks - 7.8/10

Wowowo! Was my eyes fooling me ... Yes! Nakamitchi is spot on! She certainly bears strong resemblance to the HK Celeb, Kelly Chen but a much younger and shorter version (Kelly is 1.70m tall and 40 years of age) ... I would say about 65-70% resemblance ... She has nice sharp nose and big double eyelid eyes with natural top and bottom eyelashes ... I like what I saw ... She has long straight tress which is tinted slightly ... I reckon she is one of the top 10 best lookers of GL150 currently. She wore a black short tube dress ... The good thing is, unlike many PRC WLs, she did not expose her brassiere straps ... She wore strapless brassiere ... Very tasteful indeed!

Bod - 7.0/10

She ain't tall but she has fair and pretty smooth body complexion ... She has to watch her diet as her waistline appears to be getting wider by the days ... She has very attractive pyschedelic green colour manicure and pedicure ... They certainly turned me on! No tattoo or blemish in sight. Her pubic hair needed some trimming. She has reddish protruding clit and well shaped vagina opening ... Very appetizing to me ... :p

Tits - 7.0/10

She has natural B cupper frontal assets with pale pink pencil eraser size nipples.

Pre-shower Routine - 8.0/10

She was sporting and quite playful ... The good thing was, she has excellent attitude considering that she was pretty new ... She really known how to play along with me and to my desire ... We spent sometime frolicking on the bed, exchanged light kisses, licking each other necks, ears and our hands were all over each in no time ... BTW, we were still fully-clothed at that juncture. She then set on top of me and started to unbutton me whilst I played with her clit thru her G-String ...

Shower Action - 7.6/10

She gave me a soapy body2body massage from back to front. Although it may not be done with finesse, her gorgeous looks turned me on big time ... She then squarted before me to give me a half-throated BBBJ ... Her attractive and sparkling eyes kept gazing at me almost continuously whilst BBJing my bulked up heirloom ... At that moment, I felt that my knees were ... "weak in the presence of Beauty"! We then kissed briefly before we proceeded to towel-dry ourselves.

Fore-Play - 7.3/10

She gave me a massage before she began to breast stimulate me on my back ...When I was lying on my back, she caressed my dick sensuously before she started to breast massage me on my front. Her cat-bath was almost non-existent ... She primarily sucked and nibbled on my nipples with her lips. I like the way she sucked and used her lips to bite my nipples as she did it with lotsa GF feel and enthusiasm ... Her good looks was good enough to drive my adrenaline northward very quickly ... I felt exuberance and hence I gave her above-average score on this department. :D

AR - N/A

French Kissing - 7.0/10

She only started to french kiss me when I was bonking her in missionary fashion ... Initially we only engaged in light kisses. I guess the connection will improve further if I RTF her more ... Usual caveat applies.

BBBJ - 7.5/10

Albeit only half-throated BBBJ, her enthusiasm and the way she twisted her head while she sucked my heirloom simultaneously was really a sight to behold ... What turned me on big time was that she kept stealing glances at me ... her good celeb looks coupled with her big attractive eyes were a sure killer ... Although her suction pressure & technique may not be optimum, her enthusiasm and good looks were suffice to send me to heaven in double quick time. She also incorporated some saliva laced hand action. Shiokalicious! :p

FJ - 7.5/10

Her pussy was very tight and wet ... Actually she does not require me to lub her up but I cannot resist the temptation to give her a thorough cunnilingus ... She gave me a rodeo ride at first ... I enjoyed the sight of a gorgeous babe riding me ... We then switched to frontal assault where I placed her legs against my pecs while she lied on the edge of the mattress to ensure deep penetration ... We then switched to doggie bonking before I fired off in missionary fashion ... After the deed, she hugged me and rest her head on my pecs whilst we chatted about the weather ... Lots of GF feel ... Bwahahaha ...

Attitude - 8.8/10

She may not be your commando WL or a typical CAT150 WL who would go thru the standard routines ... I felt that bonking Xin Er was like bonking my GF or my FB ... Very natural and uncommercial like ... Those ang pai who clock 10 sessions daily tend to be more commercial focus and robotic in service ... If you ask me to choose between a commando service WL who is much less pretty or Xin Er's type ... I would choose the latter without much hesitation ... ;)

RTF - Yes ... Yes and YES!

Enjoy,
MaXx

cumalot
16-11-2012, 05:06 PM
With all the attention on Xin Er, this FR is to remind us that there are other gems in this house. So, this is my report on Jolin.

Jolin is one of the newbies in the same batch as Xin Er and she is from ChongQing.

Face : In my book, she is a pretty girl. But I do not want to dent my credibility with the bros by making exagerrated claims. So, let's just say that she is definitely prettier than any of the 8 newbies from 1651/2062. Sorry I have to use 1651/2062 as the benchmark but it's the only fuckshop in GL where I have seen all the newbies. Most certainly, I would be delighted to take her go clubbing. I would rate her as 7/10 for looks.

Body : She is about 1.62m, very fair with smooth complexity. No tattoes or blemishes. (7/10)

Boobs : Looks like B cups. Here's a bit of mystery : having played with hundreds of boobs, I still can't figure out if they are fakes or not. You see, they are slightly hard on the touch but there are absolutely no surgical scars under the armpits/breasts. If they are fakes, she must have obtained the services of a world-class plastic surgeon. But I don't see how a ChongQing girl could have access to such medical facilities. So, it possible that she just have hard boobs (7/10)

Pussy : Protruding clit with medium size flaps. No funny smell or taste. Best of all, she is still tight ! She has a big natural bush. But I told her, and she promised, to trim it down by today (8.5/10)

Bathroom action : Some raba raba, tcss. No bbbj in there. Just a nice way for 2 persons to break the ice.

Frenching : Will french but I can see that she is still not used to it. So, give her some time to used to it.

BBBJ : She gives one of the best blowjobs I got in months. She knows how to use her tongue to stimulate all the right spots. I will give her a 8.5/10 for being a talented cocksucker !

Cunnilingus : She already told me in the bathroom that she likes a good paintjob. So, I asked her to give it a good wash and I will use my tongue-talent to make her a happy WL.

FJ : We started with her on top of me. I pulled her down and we frenched a bit. Seeing that she is a reluctant frencher, I asked her to sit on my tummy so that I can give her boobs some serious attention. Then I asked her to climb higher up until her pussy was right above my face. She was puzzled until I started painting her from below. She started squirming and grabbing any part of me she could. She gyrated her groin, grinding her sweet abalone into my lips while I consumed her. After that, I let her loose on my dicky. She put it into she mouth and showed me she can really suck cock. There was one point where she turned 360 degrees around with my cock still attached. Then she asked me to stand up on the bed. She got down on the floor and did a sexy dance for me ! She came nearer and nearer the bed, got up and gave me another blowjob to make my knees weak. So, I got down on all fours. She crawled under me, and blew me from below. After that I had to bonk her. She helped me with the condom, then I entered her slowly from the side of the bed with her legs high. No need for KY, this girl is already wet wet wet. The minute I entered her, my cock felt what my tongue already knew - she has a tight pussy. A few minutes of that to enjoy the sensation, then I let the lady have her turn. She went down on me cowgirl style. We held hands tightly. Slowly at first, then she increased the pace until she lie exhausted on my chest. Then she looked at me cheekily and said : "How come a women can have so much fun but it is the men who has to pay for it". Ha Ha Ha ! So, I told her we should split the cost. Anyway, after that, it was just lotus, missionary and doggie for the grand finale.

Jolin is a very friendly girl and is a great sex partner. I will defiitely go look her up again very soon.

max_priest
16-11-2012, 05:44 PM
what about LOOKS plus service, who would you recommend?

Well, you should know by now it is almost impossible to get a WL in GL with a combination of solid service + looks.

Let me try to give you a brief summary of the WL features -

Malaysian Veterans

1) Yumi - MILF, plumpish, tan skin, sagged tits but fantastic service. Many Malaysian WL fans have never failed to look for her wherever she is in town.
2) Tracy - Young and presentable MILF looks, petite with fantastic service. She still has a lot of supporters.

Not-so-new WL

1) Wise - Sex-appealing, short crop hairdo, big eyes, sharp nose but I find her facial shape a tad too short. I have not tried her yet but her OKT Nancy assured me of her good service. BTW, I noticed her attention grabbing deep cleavage which might suggest that she has huge tits.

2) Yu Er - Bonkable and presentable looks. She is well groomed with sexy manicure. She appears to be slim and leggy. OKT Nancy assured me of her good service.

3) Chen Chen - A SYT with nice facial features. She is slim and stands at around 1.65m without stilletos heel. Gathered that her service has since improved. She is on my radar ...

Newbies

1) Fei Fei - She looks sultry with bonkable looks. She is slim, fair and around 1.64 to 1.65 m tall without heels. I gathered that her service is not bad.

2) Tang Tang - Saw her pretty makeover pic on the computer screen but I have not seen her in person. Not sure about her service either ...

3) Jolin - She looks pretty & young on the pic as shown in the computer screen (non-makeover pic).

4) Xin Er - I have already FR her ... A la Kelly Chen ...Much younger and shorter version ...

5) Winnie - She looks pretty on the computer screen (non-makeover pic) ... No idea on her service ...

The rest of the 3 newbies failed to leave much impression on me ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

BronzeGod
16-11-2012, 05:45 PM
In terms of looks, how does Jolin compare to those in my top 20?

With all the attention on Xin Er, this FR is to remind us that there are other gems in this house. So, this is my report on Jolin.

Jolin is one of the newbies in the same batch as Xin Er and she is from ChongQing.

Face : In my book, she is a pretty girl. But I do not want to dent my credibility with the bros by making exagerrated claims. So, let's just say that she is definitely prettier than any of the 8 newbies from 1651/2062. Sorry I have to use 1651/2062 as the benchmark but it's the only fuckshop in GL where I have seen all the newbies. Most certainly, I would be delighted to take her go clubbing. I would rate her as 7/10 for looks.

Body : She is about 1.62m, very fair with smooth complexity. No tattoes or blemishes. (7/10)

Boobs : Looks like B cups. Here's a bit of mystery : having played with hundreds of boobs, I still can't figure out if they are fakes or not. You see, they are slightly hard on the touch but there are absolutely no surgical scars under the armpits/breasts. If they are fakes, she must have obtained the services of a world-class plastic surgeon. But I don't see how a ChongQing girl could have access to such medical facilities. So, it possible that she just have hard boobs (7/10)

Pussy : Protruding clit with medium size flaps. No funny smell or taste. Best of all, she is still tight ! She has a big natural bush. But I told her, and she promised, to trim it down by today (8.5/10)

Bathroom action : Some raba raba, tcss. No bbbj in there. Just a nice way for 2 persons to break the ice.

Frenching : Will french but I can see that she is still not used to it. So, give her some time to used to it.

BBBJ : She gives one of the best blowjobs I got in months. She knows how to use her tongue to stimulate all the right spots. I will give her a 8.5/10 for being a talented cocksucker !

Cunnilingus : She already told me in the bathroom that she likes a good paintjob. So, I asked her to give it a good wash and I will use my tongue-talent to make her a happy WL.

FJ : We started with her on top of me. I pulled her down and we frenched a bit. Seeing that she is a reluctant frencher, I asked her to sit on my tummy so that I can give her boobs some serious attention. Then I asked her to climb higher up until her pussy was right above my face. She was puzzled until I started painting her from below. She started squirming and grabbing any part of me she could. She gyrated her groin, grinding her sweet abalone into my lips while I consumed her. After that, I let her loose on my dicky. She put it into she mouth and showed me she can really suck cock. There was one point where she turned 360 degrees around with my cock still attached. Then she asked me to stand up on the bed. She got down on the floor and did a sexy dance for me ! She came nearer and nearer the bed, got up and gave me another blowjob to make my knees weak. So, I got down on all fours. She crawled under me, and blew me from below. After that I had to bonk her. She helped me with the condom, then I entered her slowly from the side of the bed with her legs high. No need for KY, this girl is already wet wet wet. The minute I entered her, my cock felt what my tongue already knew - she has a tight pussy. A few minutes of that to enjoy the sensation, then I let the lady have her turn. She went down on me cowgirl style. We held hands tightly. Slowly at first, then she increased the pace until she lie exhausted on my chest. Then she looked at me cheekily and said : "How come a women can have so much fun but it is the men who has to pay for it". Ha Ha Ha ! So, I told her we should split the cost. Anyway, after that, it was just lotus, missionary and doggie for the grand finale.

Jolin is a very friendly girl and is a great sex partner. I will defiitely go look her up again very soon.

omnia
16-11-2012, 07:24 PM
Xin Er(1639)...23-24 yr old Guangxi mm...fair pretty attractive looker wif nice eyes, does indeed look abit like a younger shorter vesion of Kelly Chen, prolly one of the prettiest mms in gl at the mo...abt 160cm+, slim wif abit of curves, B cups wif lightish pink/brownish tits...creamy ass but abit flat, pussy a tad bushy but no smell....quite a nice manicure/pedicure wif kinky greenish nail polish!...had abit of ktv experience in GZ...

Overall sex svc is quite green newbie n gfe level pretty gd more on the natural gfe type...strikes me as quite a clever mm, also i like her apparent genuine character/personality/attitude...

We helped each other undress, nice hugging, gd feel of her bod, enjoyed side mirror view squeezing her creamy ass accentuated wif her black thong!...looked into her lovely eyes, tried kissing her but cld sense a reluctant frencher, later found out tat she is not use to kissing...

Shower action: light scrub n light soapy raba...cld sense still new to the gl 'game'...she squatted for a quick bbbj, lacked suction n quite weak...but still enjoyed looking at this fair pretty mm giving me a blow in such a position/environment...her eyecontact was also quite gd...

Bed action: lay on me back n continued enjoying looking at this fair pretty mm as she came on top of me...hands slowly stroking me cock while looking up at me in a seductive manner, made more shiok by the sight of her kinky green nailpolish n feel of her pussy on me legs/thighs!...she then gently gave me a sorta of sexy massage on me legs, thighs n chest while at the same time softly blowing wind on me fm her lips...followed by a light boobs massage on me front...no ar...licks n sucks me balls while gently massaging the head of me cock...then licks me cockhead n shaft n then goes for bbbj...quite abit of head twirling but still lacks suction n abit weak....so to enhance me pleasure i stood up n got her to kneel on the bed, shiok side view mirror effect of her blowing me, made even better when i slapped me cock on her cheeks wif Xin Er looking up at me!:D...

My turn to take over to do me toguefu...gave her a soft slow wet slurp, which she seemed to enjoy wif gd moans n hands caressing me hair n face...fj v gd as she is quite tight n accommodative...doggie was nice as she arched her back n reached out her hand to grip me hand on her creamy ass; asian cowgal n cowgal also gd as the sight of this fair pretty mm pumping n grinding on top of me moaning really got me cock throbbing in her; best enjoyed foldble chair though, wif her ass on the edge of the bed, legs wrapped ard me waist, hands gripped me neck n back, i upped the tempo n looked into her eyes, quickly 'stole' some light frenching n shot me load!..:p

Overall i had an enjoyable time wif Xin Er even though her sex svc is still newbie green as i liked her natural gfe attitude n she does appear to cum off as a genuine character...has gem potential for those into fair pretty attractive looks ala kelly chen n natural gfe/genuine character type of mm...take it slow n easy for best results...;)....many tks to Nakamitchi n Enigma for the recommendation...

cumalot
17-11-2012, 12:48 AM
In terms of looks, how does Jolin compare to those in my top 20?

We all have our own taste, which is why I seldom bother to refer to someone else's list of favourites. To give you an example, I have seen Shun Zhi & Lu Lu of 1654A since day 1 when they reported for work. But up to now, despite all the big fuss over them, I have never booked any of them : just not my type. So, it is better to just let everyone in this forum decide for themselves. I prefer to just give the facts but refrain from trying to influence their decision.

BronzeGod
17-11-2012, 07:10 AM
We all have our own taste, which is why I seldom bother to refer to someone else's list of favourites. To give you an example, I have seen Shun Zhi & Lu Lu of 1654A since day 1 when they reported for work. But up to now, despite all the big fuss over them, I have never booked any of them : just not my type. So, it is better to just let everyone in this forum decide for themselves. I prefer to just give the facts but refrain from trying to influence their decision.

Bro, by writing an FR, you are already playing an active role in influencing others on who they should book on their next trip to geylang... And there's no way an FR can just give the "facts" as you put it, as a lot of things are subjective and based on one's own opinion and judgement. For example, your fr states jolin is "a great sex partner" and "in my book, she's a pretty girl" - those aren't facts but your opinion...

Interesting that you said lulu is not your type.

Could you give us a few examples of top picks that would be your type then?

Do share with us, thanks:)

BronzeGod
17-11-2012, 03:15 PM
There are many reasons on why samsters post FR here! BG, you wanna list up the reasons? If in doubt, I can help you along.

Sure. Please help to refresh us all on the reasons.

Thanks.

korean
21-11-2012, 11:46 AM
Yesterday I up a slightly chubby hunan mm named Liang Liang or leng leng (Cantonese pronounce). Why never spot on from the above mentioned namelist? She got Christian name?

ming38
23-11-2012, 11:28 AM
Bro Max,

any 80/100 cat girls in this house? :D

Well, you should know by now it is almost impossible to get a WL in GL with a combination of solid service + looks.

Let me try to give you a brief summary of the WL features -

Malaysian Veterans

1) Yumi - MILF, plumpish, tan skin, sagged tits but fantastic service. Many Malaysian WL fans have never failed to look for her wherever she is in town.
2) Tracy - Young and presentable MILF looks, petite with fantastic service. She still has a lot of supporters.

Not-so-new WL

1) Wise - Sex-appealing, short crop hairdo, big eyes, sharp nose but I find her facial shape a tad too short. I have not tried her yet but her OKT Nancy assured me of her good service. BTW, I noticed her attention grabbing deep cleavage which might suggest that she has huge tits.

2) Yu Er - Bonkable and presentable looks. She is well groomed with sexy manicure. She appears to be slim and leggy. OKT Nancy assured me of her good service.

3) Chen Chen - A SYT with nice facial features. She is slim and stands at around 1.65m without stilletos heel. Gathered that her service has since improved. She is on my radar ...

Newbies

1) Fei Fei - She looks sultry with bonkable looks. She is slim, fair and around 1.64 to 1.65 m tall without heels. I gathered that her service is not bad.

2) Tang Tang - Saw her pretty makeover pic on the computer screen but I have not seen her in person. Not sure about her service either ...

3) Jolin - She looks pretty & young on the pic as shown in the computer screen (non-makeover pic).

4) Xin Er - I have already FR her ... A la Kelly Chen ...Much younger and shorter version ...

5) Winnie - She looks pretty on the computer screen (non-makeover pic) ... No idea on her service ...

The rest of the 3 newbies failed to leave much impression on me ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

BronzeGod
24-11-2012, 11:16 PM
Bro Max,

any 80/100 cat girls in this house? :D

I don't think so bro but if you want a nice cat 100, check out xiaowei 2038, she's actually in my top 30 list.

Talking about 1639, there are 16 girls in this house and quite a few gems apart from Xin Er.

One problem about this place is that the rooms are really poorly designed and if you like mirrors, you'll find there are hardly any in the rooms plus they're poorly positioned so you can't see yourself properly.

But if you don't care about mirrors, this house is just fine.

This is one of those houses where there isn't a clusterfuck of guys, and there are plenty of chicks to choose from.

ming38
27-11-2012, 12:32 PM
bro BronzeGod,

thank you very much :)

I don't think so bro but if you want a nice cat 100, check out xiaowei 2038, she's actually in my top 30 list.

Talking about 1639, there are 16 girls in this house and quite a few gems apart from Xin Er.

One problem about this place is that the rooms are really poorly designed and if you like mirrors, you'll find there are hardly any in the rooms plus they're poorly positioned so you can't see yourself properly.

But if you don't care about mirrors, this house is just fine.

This is one of those houses where there isn't a clusterfuck of guys, and there are plenty of chicks to choose from.

BronzeGod
12-12-2012, 05:17 PM
is yu er the slightly chubby girl from 1639? saw one fair one with meat that i think the name is yu er but not sure if I am correct. Anyone tried and can write FR?

maybemaybe
17-12-2012, 07:00 PM
the exp this house has given me so far is as good as the bros say! :) thumbs up!

BronzeGod
20-12-2012, 02:17 PM
there's a meaty girl in this house called liang liang, I think.

Thought of banging her. Any one tried?

How's her body, service and boobs?

korean
29-12-2012, 02:31 PM
there's a meaty girl in this house called liang liang, I think.

Thought of banging her. Any one tried?

How's her body, service and boobs?

I've tried her once. I like her sweet look, that's y choose her among a few available MM. However not sure izzit due to still new to GL or what, her service is below average, after finsihed bonking she asked me to washed up immediately and total session could be less than half an hour. Really lack of GFE, and as what u'd observed she is slightly meaty type and have neither big nor small boobs.

devion
31-12-2012, 05:10 PM
I saw a gal here with very nice sharp features & was doing some knitting....looks v ery youngish....forgot to ask OKT for her name.
Anybody knows her name? I like to chk out any FR b4 up her.

googlibong220
31-12-2012, 06:24 PM
bro devion, sounds like tang tang, she's very sweet, pussy very tight, 1.58m, c cup sagging, service below average, bj is covered, no ar.

devion
31-12-2012, 10:37 PM
bro devion, sounds like tang tang, she's very sweet, pussy very tight, 1.58m, c cup sagging, service below average, bj is covered, no ar.

Thx! Yes am sure she is the one, her boobs r overflowing out...sagging as u mentioned.such bad service huh...sigh...gonna pass then.

Shaving_Ryan
01-01-2013, 12:23 AM

Agreed with cumalot bro on Jolin. I'm a noob in GL scene, 1st time chionging and went to 1639 on Xmas mid-afternoon last week. Ironically, didn't have alot of business even though it's a PH. Alot of WLs there looking bored, some playing with their iphones/ipads.

One SYT with a GND looks smiled sweetly at me, and gathered her name is Jolin.

100% agree that her boobs, while shape looks good, the feeling is abit "hard". Nevertheless, her attitude is very good, especially towards a nervous noob like me, who actually went soft awhile during missionary due to nervousness and inexperience with me on top....damn paiseh...

[continued below]

Shaving_Ryan
01-01-2013, 12:25 AM
[Continued - on Jolin]

Anyway, during tcss, she mentioned that she picked the name Jolin coz she is a fan of Jolin Tsai ( TW singer), and she likes to sing and dance. She promised to show me more of her sexy dance moves for my RTF ( she showed me a short preview before the ending shower haha ).

Will def RTF her once I gain more sexperience...

Shaving_Ryan
01-01-2013, 02:00 PM
Anyway, I like the rooms in this house. Rms are big, beds are nice, shower area pretty large, and the lighting can be brighten up instead of ur usual red tone lighting. Pretty classy imo.

Since I'm a noob, had only visited 3 houses ( 0866e - cannot compare mainly coz a Cat80 joint, small rms, pretty dark red lighting one, 16W12 - rms decent, but I prefer more lighting instead of the normal red tone )

Any houses that have comparable rms like 1639 and can adjust lighting to be brighter? Coz I can't see much in those normal red tone lightings and I get turned on visually in HD, thus the red lighting kinda spoils it for me.

korean
01-01-2013, 02:42 PM

agree with bro googlibong, service below average as the foreplay very brief (I got bbbj though although nothing fantastic), lousy in ridding position, and seldom smile if any. Her boob is actually quite big n will swing like yoyo especially u bang in doggy position.

I think she maybe not get used to working in geylang despite staying here for half a year alredi.

omnia
14-01-2013, 12:25 AM
Jolin(1639)...23 yr old mm fm Chongqing...fair, chio syt wif a fresh bright look...158-160cm?, lovely slim toned fit bod wif smooth skin...b cup boobs feels modified but not tat hard??, wif nice looking reddish pinkish tits...perky ass, pussy well trimmed wif no smell...previous ktv experience in Shenzhen...

Overall sex svc is gd n gfe is vgd...friendly, sweet, fun mm tat strikes me as genuine...unfortunately a reluctant frencher wif me:(...also quite vain, likes to look at herself in the mirrors, i like!...my experience was quite similar to the one in Cumalot's fr ...

Shower action: full scrub, soapy raba n soapy boob fuck wif gd eyecontact while she was squatting, nice...clean up done wif toothpaste...

Bed action: catbath on me back wif light licks...then i lay on me back n she performed a sexy dance in front of me, stroking her boobs n bod, accentuated wif mirror effect, intermittently crawling up on tge bed to stroke me leg n cock...shiok!:D...

no ar...bbbj not bad but lacks suction, wif head swirling action, she likes to catch glimpses of herself in the side mirrors while blowing which is quite a turn on...also provides gd eyecontact...

My turn to takeover...boy this Jolin sure luvs hving her pussy llicked n i was more than happy to oblige wif me tonguelashing tonguefu:D...nice moans, her hands caressing me hair n face, her legs clasped ard me head when she was getting high, cuntjuices dripping!!...

fj vgd stamina n accommodative...best enjoyed: doggie becuz of her lovely back n perky ass... foldable chair also nice, gd bod feel, wif her arms ard me back gripping, gd moans n nice high look facial features!...oh she is quite tight as well!...

Overall had a gd time wif this Jolin even though she is a reluctant frencher, becuz i like her chio fresh look n sweet fun genuine personality...has gem potential...many tks to Cumalot for the recommendation

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation

MP5F
14-01-2013, 12:50 AM
FR On XinEr (1639) aka Rainbow Club
Height: 1.60m
Weight : 46kg (( I estimated her weight around 43kg)
Misc : She has been working in GL for 2 months. She was working in a KTV prior coming over to sg. She told me that she quitted her KTV job, as she doesn't like to drink.

Face: 9.5/10
She have attractive medium size eyes and a bridge nose with a small squarish face. She has long black hair. She has a small sexy pale brown mole above her lips. She's cute and beautiful to me. Like what bro MP describe, she''s looks like Kelly Chen but with a smaller face. She looks like a JC/Poly gal to me.

Body: 8.8/10
She's very slim, very fair and have smooth skin. Her pussy hair is very well trimmed.

Boobs: A cup with 20 cents size light brown nipples. Her boobs are tender and soft. (No ratings, me not boobs lover.)

Pre-shower : 7.5/10
She help to undress me, I tried to kiss her but she speak fluent Tamil, kiss her on her cheek only.

Bath: 7.9/10
Quite SOP bathing session, nothing special, tried to steal a kiss from her but kena rejected. Kiss her on her cheek only. :(

Frenching: NA
She speak fluent Tamil to me throughout the session, tried kissing her several times but failed. Kiss her on her cheek only. :(

Catbath: 8.0/10
She starts with tickering me from my calf to my groin area, followed by licking/sucking on my nipples. Occasionally looking at me with her CFM looks.

AR: NA
AR was not provided.

BBBJ: 8.0/10
She provided 1 rounds of deep throat BBBJ with water which was sensuous, with balls licking action.

Fingering : 8.5/10
Fingered her during the cathbath.She was wet.

FJ: 8.5/10
She KY me before she start with cowgal, she was tight,wet and warm. My hands were helping themselves at her boobs,switch to missionary position when she's signal she's tired, tried to kiss her again but she turned her head .I requested to bonk her in doggie position and she obliged. Saw her beautiful face from the mirror reflection,it was mesmerizing. Switch to missionary and finally folder deck chair position, bonked her fast and furious before I climax.

Post FJ: 8.1/10
Had a long chat with her like long lost friend before we proceed for the post bonk bath. She hugged me and I kissed her goodbye before we left the room. Kissed her on her cheek only.

GFE: 8.4/10
Don't really know how to grade her on GFE. She's friendly, very chatty, always smiling and I felt comfortable when I'm with her. She's very easy to get along. :)

Overall : 7.9/10
She provided average service, with average gfe .

RTF: Most probably not, unless I missed her beautiful face.

Was informed by XinEr that's there 14 PRC gals plus 2 MY gals working at her house.

nickahben
14-01-2013, 11:14 PM
FR On XinEr (1639) aka Rainbow Club
Height: 1.60m
Weight : 46kg (( I estimated her weight around 43kg)
Misc : She has been working in GL for 2 months. She was working in a KTV prior coming over to sg. She told me that she quitted her KTV job, as she doesn't like to drink.

Face: 9.5/10
She have attractive medium size eyes and a bridge nose with a small squarish face. She has long black hair. She has a small sexy pale brown mole above her lips. She's cute and beautiful to me. Like what bro MP describe, she''s looks like Kelly Chen but with a smaller face. She looks like a JC/Poly gal to me.

Body: 8.8/10
She's very slim, very fair and have smooth skin. Her pussy hair is very well trimmed.

Boobs: A cup with 20 cents size light brown nipples. Her boobs are tender and soft. (No ratings, me not boobs lover.)

Pre-shower : 7.5/10
She help to undress me, I tried to kiss her but she speak fluent Tamil, kiss her on her cheek only.

Bath: 7.9/10
Quite SOP bathing session, nothing special, tried to steal a kiss from her but kena rejected. Kiss her on her cheek only. :(

Frenching: NA
She speak fluent Tamil to me throughout the session, tried kissing her several times but failed. Kiss her on her cheek only. :(

Catbath: 8.0/10
She starts with tickering me from my calf to my groin area, followed by licking/sucking on my nipples. Occasionally looking at me with her CFM looks.

AR: NA
AR was not provided.

BBBJ: 8.0/10
She provided 1 rounds of deep throat BBBJ with water which was sensuous, with balls licking action.

Fingering : 8.5/10
Fingered her during the cathbath.She was wet.

FJ: 8.5/10
She KY me before she start with cowgal, she was tight,wet and warm. My hands were helping themselves at her boobs,switch to missionary position when she's signal she's tired, tried to kiss her again but she turned her head .I requested to bonk her in doggie position and she obliged. Saw her beautiful face from the mirror reflection,it was mesmerizing. Switch to missionary and finally folder deck chair position, bonked her fast and furious before I climax.

Post FJ: 8.1/10
Had a long chat with her like long lost friend before we proceed for the post bonk bath. She hugged me and I kissed her goodbye before we left the room. Kissed her on her cheek only.

GFE: 8.4/10
Don't really know how to grade her on GFE. She's friendly, very chatty, always smiling and I felt comfortable when I'm with her. She's very easy to get along. :)

Overall : 7.9/10
She provided average service, with average gfe .

RTF: Most probably not, unless I missed her beautiful face.

Was informed by XinEr that's there 14 PRC gals plus 2 MY gals working at her house.

Speak fluent tamil?..

BronzeGod
19-01-2013, 01:21 AM
this house got a lot of hidden syt gems that need polishing.... don't say I never bang hong xia....

a lot of targets locked..... firers watch your front!

MP5F
19-01-2013, 07:52 PM
this house got a lot of hidden syt gems that need polishing.... don't say I never bang hong xia....

Was informed by XinEr that's there 14 PRC gals plus 2 MY gals working at her house. :)

joker88
19-01-2013, 08:37 PM

Me only tried Fei Fei, Jolin and Xin Er.

Since you pung hong xia liao, then can u also recommend me a solid gem boh? :rolleyes:

prccuntlover
12-02-2013, 11:03 PM
winnie

face : 7/10 (mid 20s?)
bj : 6/10
ar : 8 /10
massage : 8/10
fj : 7/10
rtf : maybe

slim lady from hainan dao
nice bod

saltasalta
15-02-2013, 11:55 PM
got a glimpse of a really pretty syt the other day at this house.. not sure if it was fei fei? i had tried XinEr.. not to my liking, she looks pretty but her hairy arms are a little turn off for me..

anyone can verify if fei fei is the suppper sweet looking girl here in this house? small built maybe about 1.64m

geylangfc
16-02-2013, 12:04 AM
got a glimpse of a really pretty syt the other day at this house.. not sure if it was fei fei? i had tried XinEr.. not to my liking, she looks pretty but her hairy arms are a little turn off for me..

anyone can verify if fei fei is the suppper sweet looking girl here in this house? small built maybe about 1.64m

best looking gals in this house for me are Fei Fei, Xin Er n Jolin.

Cheers :)

saltasalta
16-02-2013, 02:47 AM
best looking gals in this house for me are Fei Fei, Xin Er n Jolin.

thanks! :0

Stimsia
16-02-2013, 01:05 PM
xin er

look : 7/10
bj : 8/10
fj : 6/10

friendly WL but no north, no south, no mouth service, a big letdown
hopefully she will open up as days passed
maybe her loyal fans can prep her:)

MP5F
16-02-2013, 04:24 PM
xin er

look : 7/10
bj : 8/10
fj : 6/10

friendly WL but no north, no south, no mouth service, a big letdown
hopefully she will open up as days passed
maybe her loyal fans can prep her:)

no south, no mouth service means ? :confused:

bonked XinEr 1639 last month, although no frenching/kissing, but she quite a friendly gal and her pussy is tight. :)

ArmyouM
16-02-2013, 05:17 PM
meant no kiss and painting. pretty gal always like that la, same as Ge Ge 1619, very adamant on kiss n cunt licking :)

MP5F
16-02-2013, 05:52 PM
meant no kiss and painting. pretty gal always like that la, same as Ge Ge 1619, very adamant on kiss n cunt licking :)

kekeke :D

I also dun like gals that doesn't like to kiss, I paint gals occasionally. got 1 bro say he kena std, I think I better stop painting liao.

not all pretty gals like that la, only some. bu yao yi ge zu gan ta fan yi ge chuan. :D

ShunZi (retired) 1654A told me some customers like to paint her, and she said painting can cause uti. :confused:

gogerek
16-02-2013, 06:15 PM
kekeke :D

I also dun like gals that doesn't like to kiss, I paint gals occasionally. got 1 bro say he kena std, I think I better stop painting liao.

not all pretty gals like that la, only some. bu yao yi ge zu gan ta fan yi ge chuan. :D

ShunZi (retired) 1654A told me some customers like to paint her, and she said painting can cause uti. :confused:

Bro, uti = Urinal track infection?

MP5F
16-02-2013, 06:19 PM
Bro, uti = Urinal track infection?

ya, bro gogerek. uti is not std by the way. :)

gogerek
16-02-2013, 06:33 PM
ya, bro gogerek. uti is not std by the way. :)

Thanks bro. Actually i more interested whether u painted shun zi and if she enjoyed it :D:D

MP5F
16-02-2013, 06:42 PM
Thanks bro. Actually i more interested whether u painted shun zi and if she enjoyed it :D

kekeke, requested to paint her when I bonked her last month, but she say painting can cause uti :confused: , she rejected my request to paint her, anyway what matter most to me is that she hugged and kissed me after the door is closed. had some intense kissing/frenching with her throughout the entire session. :D

read your FRs at FLD3, the kimchis that you tried really so good ah ? tried a kimchi from another okt at FLD3, her attitude was horrible. :(

read some many good FR regarding her, end up a big disappointment.

gogerek
16-02-2013, 08:54 PM
kekeke, requested to paint her when I bonked her last month, but she say painting can cause uti :confused: , she rejected my request to paint her, anyway what matter most to me is that she hugged and kissed me after the door is closed. had some intense kissing/frenching with her throughout the entire session. :D

read your FRs at FLD3, the kimchis that you tried really so good ah ? tried a kimchi from another okt at FLD3, her attitude was horrible. :(

read some many good FR regarding her, end up a big disappointment.

Not sure if I will go out of context here hence I have replied u via pm instead. Cheers.

MP5F
17-02-2013, 12:39 AM
Not sure if I will go out of context here hence I have replied u via pm instead. Cheers.

thks a lot for your pm. ;)

slyer
17-02-2013, 07:57 PM
yan zi looks pretty. Her looks, body & boob size totally my type. Wonder is her service good or not as her OKT keep ensuring me her service is good :D this house got many babes.

saw many customers chose CD.

1429 OKT told me xin er is pretty. have yet to see her in real life.

MP5F
17-02-2013, 10:29 PM
yan zi looks pretty. Her looks, body & boob size totally my type. Wonder is her service good or not as her OKT keep ensuring me her service is good :D this house got many babes.

XinEr 1639 is pretty,looks like Kelly Chan, but younger and has a smaller face. She's quite friendly and chatty, however she's a reluctant kisser/frencher. :)

XinEr is petite,fair, have A cup boobs,1.56m,around 46kg.

saltasalta
22-02-2013, 01:09 PM
XinEr 1639 is pretty,looks like Kelly Chan, but younger and has a smaller face. She's quite friendly and chatty, however she's a reluctant kisser/frencher. :)

XinEr is petite,fair, have A cup boobs,1.56m,around 46kg.

look indeed like kelly chen.. but her arms very hairy :( turn off

MP5F
22-02-2013, 07:38 PM
look indeed like kelly chen.. but her arms very hairy :( turn off

hairy arms means high sex drive, kekeke :D

you got frenched her :p

saltasalta
22-02-2013, 11:42 PM
hairy arms means high sex drive, kekeke :D

you got frenched her :p

although i love syts.. i wasn't into her looks actually.. one man meat another man poison :p

caishan 2062a probably the best looking ones ard for me.. other than that congcong(2038) or ling ling(2041).. wish to try fei fei.. saw her walking up the other day, really hot

MP5F
22-02-2013, 11:46 PM
although i love syts.. i wasn't into her looks actually.. one man meat another man poison :p

caishan 2062a probably the best looking ones ard for me.. other than that congcong(2038) or ling ling(2041).. wish to try fei fei.. saw her walking up the other day, really hot

FeiFei from which house, bro saltasalta ? :confused:

saltasalta
23-02-2013, 03:19 AM
FeiFei from which house, bro saltasalta ? :confused:

hmm?? she not from 1639? i tot there is a feifei here

BronzeGod
23-02-2013, 03:31 AM

There are a few Fei feis around. I may have seen wrongly but 2062A Fei Fei also quite hot I believe.

MP5F
23-02-2013, 03:36 PM

I don't know lah, only being to 1639 once to bonk XinEr, XinEr told me that there are 14 PRC gals plus 2 MY gals working at her house. I never bother to ask her all the names, 16 gals name, how to remember, unless I write it down. :D

chinaboy69
23-02-2013, 07:05 PM
hi, any milfs in this house? wanted to change taste and bonk milfy wl instead

xiaodong
23-02-2013, 07:22 PM
Where is FLD3? Which street?

I want to go since people mentioned some good wl.

Thanks.

max_priest
03-03-2013, 08:14 PM
Since there ain't much mention about a very chio kawaii goes with the moniker of Chen Chen from L1639, I would like to pen my thoughts here ... As far as I am concern, she is not only pretty and adorable but also very genuinely straight-forward in her thoughts and ... Most importantly I enjoyed my session with her thoroughly as she discharged lots of spontaneous GF vibes ... We have had passionate sex in the 1639 cocoon one fine afternoon ...

She is definitely not for people looking for WLs who go thru the standard Cat150 routines in commando fashion ... Those who are into passionate sex with lots of intimate & spontaneous FEEL that is developed gradually, she might be your cup of lust ... :cool:

If you guys are keen, I can post a detail FR on her once I have more time on my belt ... Let me know lah ... :D

Have a good one dudes!

MaXx

max_priest
03-03-2013, 08:20 PM
Where is FLD3? Which street?

I want to go since people mentioned some good wl.

Thanks.

Hello ... FLD3 is the abbreviation for Free-Lance Dome #3 thread of SBF. These call girls are operating illegally in the eyes of the Singapore Authority. The word free-lance here is losely coined as many (especially those foreign call girls) are prostituting themselves full time.

max_priest
03-03-2013, 08:31 PM
I don't know lah, only being to 1639 once to bonk XinEr, XinEr told me that there are 14 PRC gals plus 2 MY gals working at her house. I never bother to ask her all the names, 16 gals name, how to remember, unless I write it down.

Bro, the below are what I can recalled ... All are from PRC unless otherwise stated.

1) Yumi (Malaysian)
2) Tracy (Malaysian)
3) Wise
4) Yu Er
5) Chen Chen
6) Fei Fei
7) Tang Tang
8) Jolin
9) Xin Er
10) Winnie
11) Coco

According to OKT Nancy, she will be bringing in 5 newbies to let horny dudes like us to savour ... Hopefully a couple of them have the looks of Xin Er, Xiao Bai or Chen Chen 1639, body of Lulu 54A, height of Lala 1606, service level of Shuang Shuang ex-W12 and personality of Nana 1803 ... That are my wish list for 2013 ... :D

jintakken
03-03-2013, 11:26 PM
According to OKT Nancy, she will be bringing in 5 newbies to let horny dudes like us to savour ... Hopefully a couple of them have the looks of Xin Er, Xiao Bai or Chen Chen 1639, body of Lulu 54A, height of Lala 1606, service level of Shuang Shuang ex-W12 and personality of Nana 1803 ... That are my wish list for 2013 ... :D

I really wish your wish would come true :D

unfit
04-03-2013, 12:12 AM
Hopefully a couple of them have the looks of Xin Er, Xiao Bai or Chen Chen 1639, body of Lulu 54A, height of Lala 1606, service level of Shuang Shuang ex-W12 and personality of Nana 1803:D

If really got such perfect WL then I believe will be landed in Macau lor...:p

But anyway let's keep our fingers crossed...and our dick erected...:D

max_priest
04-03-2013, 12:21 AM

If really got such perfect WL then I believe will be landed in Macau lor...

But anyway let's keep our fingers crossed...and our dick erected...

The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers. But above all, the world needs dreamers who do ... Dare to dream before success comes your way ... :cool::p

googlibong220
04-03-2013, 12:48 AM
hehe, my dream wl would have the face of 1g xiao bu dian ex w6, body of 1g tao tao ex 2041, gfe of 3g ting ting ex 2038, svc of 1g le le ex w6 & personality of 3g connie ex w6, with my luck tho, she'd get baoed before i can even q up for her lol!

MP5F
04-03-2013, 01:05 AM
Bro, the below are what I can recalled ... All are from PRC unless otherwise stated.

1) Yumi (Malaysian)
2) Tracy (Malaysian)
3) Wise
4) Yu Er
5) Chen Chen
6) Fei Fei
7) Tang Tang
8) Jolin
9) Xin Er
10) Winnie
11) Coco

thks a lot for the names of the gals, there's also a gal name CD, a bro wrote a FR on CD not long ago. :)

unfit
04-03-2013, 01:19 AM
The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers. But above all, the world needs dreamers who do ... Dare to dream before success comes your way ... :cool::p

hehe, my dream wl would have the face of 1g xiao bu dian ex w6, body of 1g tao tao ex 2041, gfe of 3g ting ting ex 2038, svc of 1g le le ex w6 & personality of 3g connie ex w6, with my luck tho, she'd get baoed before i can even q up for her lol!

Yeah man...good luck to all our whoremongering Dare Dreamers of GL!!!:D

coolboyboy
04-03-2013, 02:27 AM
thks a lot for the names of the gals, there's also a gal name CD, a bro wrote a FR on CD not long ago. :)

And also Cherry!

MP5F
04-03-2013, 07:28 PM
And also Cherry!

ok, thks bro coolboyboy. :)

BronzeGod
04-03-2013, 07:55 PM
Adding on the names of cherry, cd and liang liang...

1) Yumi (Malaysian)
2) Tracy (Malaysian)
3) Wise
4) Yu Er
5) Chen Chen
6) Fei Fei
7) Tang Tang
8) Jolin
9) Xin Er
10) Winnie
11) Coco
12) CD
13) Cherry
14) Liang Liang

MP5F
04-03-2013, 08:06 PM
Adding on the names of cherry, cd and liang liang...

1) Yumi (Malaysian)
2) Tracy (Malaysian)
3) Wise
4) Yu Er
5) Chen Chen
6) Fei Fei
7) Tang Tang
8) Jolin
9) Xin Er
10) Winnie
11) Coco
12) CD
13) Cherry
14) Liang Liang

thks for the update, bro BG. :)

coolboyboy
04-03-2013, 10:40 PM
thks for the update, bro BG. :)

Bros, still got two more not in.
They are Yan Zi and Yang Yang.
Yang yang quite cute. Like next door girl.

max_priest
05-03-2013, 12:17 AM
She is so very Kawailicious!!

WL Name - Chen Chen
Origin - Hubei, Yichang, PRC
Age - 22 years old
Height - 1.65m (barefoot)
Home Base - L1639 (House of Rainbow)
Misc Info - Prior experience as a KTV Hostess. Has been in GL since a year ago.

Looks - 8.0/10

My oh my, she is so very kawailicious, dainty and adorably lovely ... When she put on makeup, she looks like those chio Taiwanese SYT ... However, she usually put on naked make-up which made her looks pretty and even younger. She can pass off as a 18-19 years old teen if she dolls up according to that age group ... She has big double eyelid eyes and naturally long eyelashes ... She has sharp high bridge nose and small kissable lips ... I was instantly smitten by her good chio looks ... :p

Bod - 7.5/10

She was very slim when she first arrived in Singapore ... Life must have been good to her, she has since gained a few pounds ... She now has developed some lethal womanly curves ... She looks athletically built with a pair of curvy butts. I guess she would look fantastic in almost any apparels. I don't really fancy pencil-slim model physique ... She has a small tattoo behind her neck. She possesses smooth body complexion ... Neither tan nor fair ... She has pyschedelic pink manicure and pedicure that matched her pastel pink lingerie ... Woaf! Very tasteful indeed! Turned me on big time! She has golden brown tress with hair extension ... Her original length is up to shoulder level only.

Tits - 6.9/10

She possesses natural A plus to B minus frontal assets with pale brown pencil-eraser size nipples ... Albeit not huge by GL standard, they were still very shiok to caress and mould ... They are firm and yet tender to my touch ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.0/10

Fantabulous! She was a naturalist in this department! My type of chic ... She started off by helping me to insert a straw into a box of Japanese Green tea and fed me as well ... Wowo! I began to feel the GF vibe exhibited by her ... I then caressed her hair, face and her inner thighs in a deliberately stimulating fashion ... We kissed very gently and subtly as she was not used to french me initially .. I subseqently caressed her boobs (her brassiere was still intact) with one of my hands and stimulated her clit (with her panty still intact) with my with other hand whilst kissing her neck and ear ... We eventually undressed each other before proceeding for shower ...

Shower Action - 7.6/10

She gave me a mild and naturally done body2body soapy massage ... It was like she was doing a slow sexy dance against my bod acting like a pole ... Bwahahahaha ... I kissed her very gently and subtly again ... She than gave me a stimulating BBBJ ... Am surprised that her suction pressure was not bad ... She gave me a thorough & erotically soapy washed before we toweled dry ourselves ... I felt stimulated when her well-groomed manicure and super smooth hands glided against my soapy torso and along the length of my already bulked up heirloom ...

Cat-Bath - 7.8/10

Don't expect this chio lass to perform what a CAT150 WL or commando WL would do in this department ... I did not make any special request and I intentionally allowed her to execute this department according to her desire ... She mounted on top of me to kiss and lick my ears, neck, pec and nipples ... She would glide her tits and pussy against my upper torso gently and sensually. I squeezed her smooth butts ... I felt very very good as she exhibited lots of GF vibes while at it ... She therefore scores way above-average in this department.

AR - N/A

She did not perform this ...

Frenching - 7.0/10

She allowed me to french her very mildly ... She preferred me to kiss rather than french as I was still new to her ... I have to RTF to work on the connection. Nonethless, I felt good as she was a very chio babe ... Caveat Emptor! Please DO NOT force the issue if she does not allow as it depends alot on the right feel & chemistry ...

BBBJ - 7.6/10

I was pleasantly surprised that she can do such a good BBBJ ... Her suction pressure was quite optimal as well. While she BBBJing me, I was especially stimulated when I saw saliva dripping from her lips down onto my penis as she slided her fingers along the length of my penis simultaneously whilst her other hand were busy caressing my testicals, nipples and pubic area ...

FJ - 7.8/10

She was ultra moist and tight downsouth ... Hence, I don't need to give her muff dive ... We adopted gal rodeo ride ... It was certainly a sight to behold seeing a chio & kawaii SYT riding me sexily ... I then setup to lick, suck and squeezed her nipples and tits respectively like a deprived child ... Next, I positioned her for doggy bonking (She on fours on the mattress edge whilst I stood on the floor) before I switched her to frontal assault ... I ultimately went into over-drive mode in missionary fashion ... I enjoyed having sex with this gorgeous babe thoroughly as she was certainly fun and she sextisfied me passionately ... :D

Attitude - 8.8/10

She was friendly, never failed to smile sweetly before me and most importantly, she made me feel like she was my GF within a solid 60 mins ... Please note that I personally crave for passionate sex and am seeking the sexual ömph that I desire in almost every session ... Hence, if you are looking for a chio babe who can offer the full CAT150 commando service, you may pass her ...

RTF - Yes, I have already did ... ;)

Enjoy,
MaXx

max_priest
05-03-2013, 10:39 PM
Thanks for the contribution guys ... Here are a brief description of each WL in this house ...

1) Yumi (Malaysian) - Average MILF looks, plumpish, commando service provider. Still able to garner lots of businesses from her regulars despite the abundance of PRC WL

2) Tracy (Malaysian) - Young & pleasant looking MILF, petite, slim, able to offer commando service. She has her loyal followers.

3) Wise - Slutty looking, big eyes and sharp nose, slim, generous exposure of her deep cleavage suggests that she may have huge tits, offers above-average service according to my intel.

4) Yu Er - Quite chio, dainty and well-groomed, slim, quite leggy, gathered that she offers very good service.

5) Chen Chen - Very chio kawaii looking lass. I have already posted a FR on her. She offers passionate and natural sex.

6) Fei Fei - Chio, slim, fair babe. Her service is improving by the days.

7) Tang Tang - Quite chio, petite, gathered her service is considered ok for CAT150 standard.

8) Jolin - Chio babe, slim and good service.

9) Xin Er - Very chio babe (resembles HK Artist, Kelly Chen), petite but not very service oriented versus her mates.

10) Winnie - Pleasant looker ... Not much info on her.

11) Coco - Pleasant looker ... No other info on her.

12) CD - Someone has posted a FR on her, check it up!

13) Cherry - Pleasant looker with big double eyelid eyes and fair.

14) Liang Liang - No info on her as I have not seen or tried her yet.

15) Yanzhi - Same as in (14).

16) Yang Yang - Same as in (14).

MP5F
05-03-2013, 11:15 PM
thks for the update, bro max priest. :)

sailsingapore
05-03-2013, 11:23 PM

My bonk kaki did CD couple of weeks ago : call-in at Gordon's 16/51
He came out sweaty & happy : kept telling me that CD had great legs :)
Poor Gordon was calling around several houses for my choices but all were busy ... so i just asked Gordon to call CD's house & I took her :p
Average bbbj/fj/etc .. nice sweet girl ... decent service : the one thing I do recall is when I tried to finger her , she very gently took my TWO fingers & put a CD on them & them allowed to deep finger her : I thought that was hilarious : CD for fingering CD ; kekekekeke :D

ArmyouM
05-03-2013, 11:23 PM
Want to try Chen Chen today,not around that old lady called out her name then she pop out looking very sick. She said not feeling well to work and repeatedly apologised to me, very polite nice lady, told her will come next time.

No choice pop over to rtf small white, to my shocking she easily put on kilos. Anyway still fancy her tao gong BBBJ. Yummy.

max_priest
05-03-2013, 11:42 PM
My bonk kaki did CD couple of weeks ago : call-in at Gordon's 16/51
He came out sweaty & happy : kept telling me that CD had great legs :)
Poor Gordon was calling around several houses for my choices but all were busy ...

Bro, you might wanna try Wise or Yu Er next ... ;)

max_priest
05-03-2013, 11:52 PM
Want to try Chen Chen today,not around that old lady called out her name then she pop out looking very sick. She said not feeling well to work and repeatedly apologised to me, very polite nice lady, told her will come next time.

No choice pop over to rtf small white, to my shocking she easily put on kilos. Anyway still fancy her tao gong BBBJ. Yummy.

Yes, Chen Chen was not feeling well later in the night. She in fact was working today's afternoon ... She should be working tomorrow just in case if you wanna look for her again ...

You're right that XB has put on a couple of kg lately as she ate a lot of CNY goodies a month ago ... However, she is determine to shake off that extra kg ... :D

saltasalta
06-03-2013, 12:17 AM
tired fei fei.. syt looks and her service is surprisingly good. lots of rabba action during bath and even cat bath front n back in shower w short bbbj.

in bed took her time and enjoyed her looks when she blow.. accomodating for a syt, cos usually their service not up to par.

sailsingapore
06-03-2013, 01:24 AM
Bro, you might wanna try Wise or Yu Er next ... ;)

3) Wise - Slutty looking, big eyes and sharp nose, slim, generous exposure of her deep cleavage suggests that she may have huge tits, offers above-average service according to my intel.

4) Yu Er - Quite chio, dainty and well-groomed, slim, quite leggy, gathered that she offers very good service.

After reading your FR's Sir MaXx I must thank you for your astute choices :D
Thanks !! :p

BronzeGod
06-03-2013, 08:35 AM

You've tried? can write FR :D

sailsingapore
06-03-2013, 09:48 AM
You've tried? can write FR :D

Not yet tried ... but shall ... and will post FR :p
It was kind of MaXx to suggest some 16/39 wl's :)

BronzeGod
06-03-2013, 09:52 AM
Not yet tried ... but shall ... and will post FR :p
It was kind of MaXx to suggest some 16/39 wl's :)

well, so far I think only Xin Er from this house can make the grade.

The rest are "ok".

Though if you like a short meaty dish with somewhat saggy tits, you can give tang tang a try.

Other one whose looks are not bad is Fei Fei.

korean
06-03-2013, 10:45 AM

The rest are "ok".

Though if you like a short meaty dish with somewhat saggy tits, you can give tang tang a try.

Quite agree with bro BG that xin er is the safest bet in this house, the rest either lousy service, no gfe, out-of-shape body, or combi of the mentioned -ve pts.

I saw one big eye n tall syt mm while rtf xin er. I feel she is as chio as xin er if not better. Any idea who is she?

korean
06-03-2013, 10:50 AM

btwn Wise is not slim. She got a fair bit of tummy. Just to set the right expectation

max_priest
06-03-2013, 11:19 AM
btwn Wise is not slim. She got a fair bit of tummy. Just to set the right expectation

I hope you could be alittle more reasonably accurate in the description of WL, if not your misrepresentation of facts might deprive the rest of the punters a chance to try them. In general, a gal who has a slight protruding tummy does not means she is not slim. Fei Fei who is 1.65 m tall is slim and quite leggy but she has a slight protruding tummy. Same for Wise.

I suggest punters who are keen in any of the WL listed above to take a look at them in person yourself instead of relying 100% of what were be discussed here. Nothing beats seeing the real thing. If the first impression and initial feel are what you desire, trust your instinct and just do it!

Cheers,
MaXx

max_priest
06-03-2013, 11:25 AM

I beg to differ ... I suggest you take a good look at Fei Fei, Chen Chen and Jolin first before you conclude. If you think these three can't make the grade in terms of looks by GL standard, I believe more than 85% of the WL in GL can't make the grade as well if you trust my taste in the looks department. You have to understand these are the stocks available currently ... Anyway, looks can be very subjective ... Cheers!

BronzeGod
06-03-2013, 11:28 AM
I hope you could be alittle more reasonably accurate in the description of WL, if not your misrepresentation of facts might deprive the rest of the punters a chance to try them. In general, a gal who has a slight protruding tummy does not means she is not slim. Fei Fei who is 1.65 m tall is slim and quite leggy but she has a slight protruding tummy. Same for Wise.

I suggest punters who are keen in any of the WL listed above to take a look at them in person yourself instead of relying 100% of what were be discussed here. Nothing beats seeing the real thing. If the first impression and initial feel are what you desire, trust your instinct and just do it!

Cheers,
MaXx

I would agree. Different strokes for different folks. Whatever floats your boat.

BronzeGod
06-03-2013, 11:33 AM
I beg to differ ... I suggest you take a good look at Fei Fei, Chen Chen and Jolin first before you conclude. If you think these three can't make the grade in terms of looks by GL standard, I believe more than 85% of the WL in GL can't make the grade as well if you trust my taste in the looks department. You have to understand these are the stocks available currently ... Anyway, looks can be very subjective ... Cheers!

I trust your taste to a certain extent. Jolin not quite my type but Fei Fei definitely suits me.

As for Chen Chen, can't comment as haven't seen.

Generally the girls in this house are quite cute though, I like their size and shape.

But maybe less than half would make me feel compelled to spend three blue notes.

BronzeGod
06-03-2013, 11:35 AM
Quite agree with bro BG that xin er is the safest bet in this house, the rest either lousy service, no gfe, out-of-shape body, or combi of the mentioned -ve pts.

I saw one big eye n tall syt mm while rtf xin er. I feel she is as chio as xin er if not better. Any idea who is she?

Thanks for vouching for my taste bro.

By the way, are you actually Korean as indicated by your nick?

max_priest
06-03-2013, 11:39 AM
I would agree. Different strokes for different folks. Whatever floats your boat.

Absolutely ... for example like Ge Ge W19, there are many punters who rave about her good looks ... On the contrary, I ain't impressed with her personality and demeanour based on my preliminary intuitive judgement ... Of course, I am not implying she is ugly or not good looking. Just that she gave me the impression like "playing hard to get" and cocky type ... Definitely not my type of WL ...

korean
06-03-2013, 11:43 AM

Cheers,
MaXx

Yes I agree that punters better use own eyes n judgement than purely relying on what were being discussed here.

I just share my view for reference purpose as I'd tried her once. In fact I've already made moderate statement.

max_priest
06-03-2013, 11:45 AM
I trust your taste to a certain extent. Jolin not quite my type but Fei Fei definitely suits me.

As for Chen Chen, can't comment as haven't seen.

Generally the girls in this house are quite cute though, I like their size and shape.

Obviously you can't trust my taste 100% as I am aware that you and I have somewhat different taste ... For instance you adore Xinyu, Xiao Feng, LuLu W12, etc. but none of these WL are my type be it physical outlook or looks wise ...
:D

BronzeGod
06-03-2013, 11:49 AM
Absolutely ... for example like Ge Ge W19, there are many punters who rave about her good looks ... On the contrary, I ain't impressed with her personality and demeanour based on my preliminary intuitive judgement ... Of course, I am not implying she is ugly or not good looking. Just that she gave me the impression like "playing hard to get" and cocky type ... Definitely not my type of WL ...

for gege w19 she looks good from far but up close.... not quite a vision of loveliness.

she didn't give me the impression that she's "hard to get" though when we did the deed. she was quite warm and friendly and she even shared some stories with me about her home in China etc as she lay in my arms after a good roll in the hay.

korean
06-03-2013, 11:49 AM
Thanks for vouching for my taste bro.

By the way, are you actually Korean as indicated by your nick?

I'm a chinese bro ;)

ArmyouM
06-03-2013, 10:50 PM
1639 liang liang and tang tang not bad looker, any bro got liang liang FR.

geylangbonker
07-03-2013, 12:25 AM
How is feifei tits like?:rolleyes:
Seen her before the other day, very sweet look and slim figure...

geylangfc
07-03-2013, 12:28 AM
How is feifei tits like?:rolleyes:
Seen her before the other day, very sweet look and slim figure...

Natural B sized, Pale light pinkish brown 20c sized nips.

geylangbonker
07-03-2013, 12:37 AM
Natural B sized, Pale light pinkish brown 20c sized nips.

Thks bro, just my taste ::cool:

newcomer1984
07-03-2013, 01:26 AM
Thks bro, just my taste ::cool:

Pinkish I like..... Hmmmm

coolboyboy
08-03-2013, 12:37 AM
Guys, there will be NEW Girls coming this week or next! :cool:

max_priest
10-03-2013, 12:23 AM
Guys, there will be NEW Girls coming this week or next! :cool:

Absolutely but the five newbies would not be commencing work until perhaps end of the month or early next month if everything moves smoothly as plan ... According to my intel, one of them is fair, slim and pretty pretty type ... She therefore may suit me to the T, lookwise at least ... Am sure many punters are waiting with bated breathe for these "preys" ... monitoring vigilantly ... and ever ready like a Predator making a move on its prey ... :p

In the hunt,
MAXx

BronzeGod
10-03-2013, 12:34 AM
Absolutely but the five newbies would not be commencing work until perhaps end of the month or early next month if everything moves smoothly as plan ... According to my intel, one of them is fair, slim and pretty pretty type ... She therefore may suit me to the T, lookwise at least ... Am sure many punters are waiting with bated breathe for these "preys" ... monitoring vigilantly ... and ever ready like a Predator making a move on its prey ... :p

In the hunt,
MAXx

Cool update bro. Could we put you in charge of leading the hunt for noobs starting with 1639? Please file your first market report by 1 April 2359hrs.

If you accept this mission, the wellbeing of every healthy cock in this forum will be entrusted to you and their red-blooded owners will be depending on you to lead them to the choicest grade A cuts of meat.

Up for the challenge?

max_priest
10-03-2013, 01:02 AM
I have had another memorable session with the kawailiciously-chio Chen Chen ... We have reached a stage whereby the session became very spontaneous ... To be honest, I don't experience any commercial feel during the session, every segment of the session appeared to be executed very naturally ... The intimacy, GFE vibe and ömph FEEL were significantly more intense than the previous sessions ... :p

Unfortunately most if not all good things experienced in GL are not able to defy the Law of Physic ... The sweet & intimate moments will ultimately come to an end very soon ... Sigh ... This is a fact of GL life ... Anyway, the sweet memories would be water under the bridge one day ... :)

When I was brought back to reality, I caught a glimpse of Yanzhi ... She has sharp facial features ... She is youngish looking, chio, very slim like a teenager bod and spotted with long tress but she applied a tad too much makeup ... I also saw CD who is also youngish, adorable but not those pretty pretty type ... She is equally slim, long tress, petite and her legs appear slender and long with that 4 inches stiletoes she was wearing ... She gave me a long seductive look ... Bwahahahaha ... In fact both are sexually palatable to me ... :D

BronzeGod
10-03-2013, 01:06 AM
Hahaha. Nice. Keep it cumming :)

I have had another memorable session with the kawailiciously-chio Chen Chen ... We have reached a stage whereby the session became very spontaneous ... To be honest, I don't experience any commercial feel during the session, every segment of the session appeared to be executed very naturally ... The intimacy, GFE vibe and ömph FEEL were significantly more intense than the previous sessions ... :p

Unfortunately most if not all good things experienced in GL are not able to defy the Law of Physic ... The sweet & intimate moments will ultimately come to an end very soon ... Sigh ... This is a fact of GL life ... Anyway, the sweet memories would be water under the bridge one day ... :)

When I was brought back to reality, I caught a glimpse of Yanzhi ... She has sharp facial features ... She is youngish looking, chio, very slim like a teenager bod and spotted with long tress but she applied a tad too much makeup ... I also saw CD who is also youngish, adorable but not those pretty pretty type ... She is equally slim, long tress, petite and her legs appear slender and long with that 4 inches stiletoes she was wearing ... She gave me a long seductive look ... Bwahahahaha ... In fact both are sexually palatable to me ... :D

Wayang
10-03-2013, 01:34 AM

max,
you say all this will come to an end, is it because sooner or later you will get bored with her?

smlee
10-03-2013, 01:35 AM

Between Chenchen and CD, my preference goes to the latter.

ChenChen may be natural but the lack of deep passionate frenching is lacking.

My favourite in L1651 is still best...

smlee
10-03-2013, 01:37 AM
max,
you say all this will come to an end, is it because sooner or later you will get bored with her?

She is here for a while and with the new blood coming , i am sure she won't be staying here for long.

This seem to be the trend these days. Hard for the WL to see out the 2 years contract

unfit
10-03-2013, 01:40 AM

The best @ Gordon Den still Ye Zhi...:p

Super good service with deep frenching...:D

No Horse Run...;)

geylangfc
10-03-2013, 02:03 AM
The best @ Gordon Den still Ye Zhi...:p

Super good service with deep frenching...:D

No Horse Run...;)

Yes.. For overall package. Although some might like Tong Tong's SYT looks or Dan Dan's "hiao" looks. :)

max_priest
10-03-2013, 02:04 AM
Cool update bro. Could we put you in charge of leading the hunt for noobs starting with 1639? Please file your first market report by 1 April 2359hrs.

Up for the challenge?

To reiterate, cool challenge of similar nature is better taken up by SBF new bloods who are energetic and rising stars like yourself, or perhaps gogerek, MP5F, Korea, etc. as my opinions in SBF can be rather erratic at times from the masses perspective ... Nonetheless thanks for extending this challenge to me ... :cool:

unfit
10-03-2013, 02:07 AM
Yes.. For overall package. Although some might like Tong Tong's SYT looks or Dan Dan's "hiao" looks. :)
Agreed bro...i love her skin tone and body curves too...sibeh ToKong man!!!

Plus her MariKita Nipples...Beri Nice to suck too...ha ha

BronzeGod
10-03-2013, 02:09 AM
To reiterate, cool challenge of similar nature is better taken up by SBF new bloods who are energetic and rising stars like yourself, or perhaps gogerek, MP5F, Korea, etc. as my opinions in SBF can be rather erratic at times from the masses perspective ... Nonetheless thanks for extending this challenge to me ... :cool:

Haha. Sure. Looking forward to your updates and frs on newbies at your own leisure when convenient.

I also must make way for new blood. Wanna just watch the show from my armchair... :cool:

max_priest
10-03-2013, 02:10 AM
max,

I doubt I would be bored with her within the foreseeable future as she is so very sweet to me :p ... SMLee's response to you is quite close but just that, the decision might be sooner than expected ... Henceforth, those who are keen to try her or who plan to RTF, I would advise you guys to do it the soonest possible ... ;)

unfit
10-03-2013, 02:12 AM
I doubt I would be bored with her within the foreseeable future as she is so very sweet to me :p ... SMLee's response to you is quite close but just that, the decision might be sooner than expected ... Henceforth, those who are keen to try her or who plan to RTF, I would advise you guys to do it the soonest possible ... ;)
Waiting Sinfully for your Juicy FR...thanks Guru!!!

max_priest
10-03-2013, 02:24 AM
Between Chenchen and CD, my preference goes to the latter.

ChenChen may be natural but the lack of deep passionate frenching is lacking.

Well ... you are certainly entitled to your personal preference, bro ... :)

Am sure you are aware that most if not WL play the intriguing "preference game" just like everyone of us ... Omnia's signature/disclaimer after every of his recent FR clearly and appropriately cautioned us about the human variables involved which are almost inevitable ... In a nutshell, I have achieved my desirable ömph feel, the intimate connection and passionate GF vibe out of Chen Chen in each and every my session with her ... ;)

Cheers,
MaXx

max_priest
10-03-2013, 02:27 AM
Waiting Sinfully for your Juicy FR...thanks Guru!!!

Bro, I have already posted a couple FRs on Chen Chen ... You didn't read them, did you? :D

unfit
10-03-2013, 02:30 AM
Bro, I have already posted a couple FRs on Chen Chen ... You didn't read them, did you? :D
CC is your Darling...I wan NewBies leh...Thanks in Advance...

Wayang
10-03-2013, 07:46 AM
She is here for a while and with the new blood coming , i am sure she won't be staying here for long.

This seem to be the trend these days. Hard for the WL to see out the 2 years contract

i see, thanks smlee. yeah, i'm sure 2 years will seem like such a long time for them.

omnia
13-03-2013, 06:22 PM
Well ... you are certainly entitled to your personal preference, bro ... :)

Am sure you are aware that most if not WL play the intriguing "preference game" just like everyone of us ... Omnia's signature/disclaimer after every of his recent FR clearly and appropriately cautioned us about the human variables involved which are almost inevitable ... In a nutshell, I have achieved my desirable ömph feel, the intimate connection and passionate GF vibe out of Chen Chen in each and every my session with her ... ;)

Cheers,
MaXx

Hiya bro,

Yes can well appreciate what you hv described abv...me got kinda similar kick fm another Chen Chen(16W15) n Xiao Yan(2040)...however two buds of mine told me no heat wif these 2 mms?!..so there u go eh....;)

slyer
17-03-2013, 04:42 PM
Yan Zi (L16 H39)

Experience in GL: 6 months

Face: 7.05/10
(From some distance she looks pretty+sultry as her eyes r very big. Upon closer look, I find her not so pretty as i can see her pimple marks & her facial features r not that nice on close look. But her eyes r really big & nice. If she does not smile & stares with her big eyes she does look cool & fierce. Overall she looks bonkable.)

Body: 7/10
(Neither slim nor fat. Can see some tummy fats. Fair. Body complexion is ok. Quite hairy on her arms & back. Body not very curvy but still acceptable. She is short abt 155cm.)

Boobs: 7.1/10
(With bra on her boobs look quite big. Once bra is off, her boobs is around B minus cup with brown nipples. Natural boobs. I like to lick & nibble her nipples.)

Foreplay: 7.2/10
(Before bath with clothes on she hugged & touched me sensually while undressing me piece by piece. After bath she hugged me from my back & played with my nipples & dick. Then we turned around face to face & she frenched me tongueful. After which she gave me cat bath while I am standing. Great effort in the foreplay.)

Bath: Quite SOP. She is very gentle in washing & handling of my dick. I like the way she used her nails to scratch my balls

Catbath: 6.8/10
(Gentle sensual slow cat bath. She only focused on my nipples, neck & tummy area. During the cat bath she used her nicely manicured nails to gently scratched my body ticklish yet shiok. Average cat bath service.)

Frenching: 8/10
(Yan zi is indeed an excellent frencher. We practically spent most of the time in frenching with lots of tongue interaction. Cannot stop frenching her. During the frenching she gave me soft bites on my lips. She alternated between gentle & aggressive frenching.:D)

AR: Nil

BBBJ: 7.2/10
(Decent BBBJ thou suction not strong enough. Perhaps I too long never release so shot my first load during BBBJ. Didn't CIM her as she avoided when I cummed. So I guess she don't do CIM. I am ok with it.)

Pussy painting: 8/10
(Had a great time painting her pussy. Her pussy tasted a little bit salty prob due to her cum. When I am painting her she moaned loudly & messed up my hair & grabbed my face. Great response.:D Felt her pussy muscles movement using my tongue.:eek:)

FJ: 7.8/10
(Only managed to piak her in missionary position as I cannot last long. She is simply too wild in bed til I cannot tahan. In missionary, we frenched madly while I am pumping her. Her pussy muscles keep squeezing my dick til I cannot tahan & eventually cummed after a short while. Her pussy muscles contraction skills r indeed amazed me.:D)

GFE: 8/10
(This yan zi GFE KC quite high. She treated me like as if i am her bf. After sex, she lied her head on my shoulders & chatted with me while her fingers r still playing with my balls.)

RTF: Maybe

BronzeGod
17-03-2013, 05:01 PM
Thanks for the fr bro slyer.

On a separate note, I found that girls in this house have rather poor service standard though most SYT.

One girl to definitely avoid from this house is CoCo, this girl is about to go back and shows plenty of bad attitude. I wanted to try but my kaki told me not to as had a horrid experience with her.

He said she dont do AR. No bbj. No frenching. No kissing any part of her body.And rushed service plus talk a lot about how only newbies will do all these service, but she old bird so she don't care about keeping customers. She's leaving already and said she don't care about giving service and she doesn't care if no customers.

So since this is the case, thought will help her to spread the message so she can have a quiet existence before she leaves.

Yan Zi (L16 H39)

Experience in GL: 6 months

Face: 7.05/10
(From some distance she looks pretty+sultry as her eyes r very big. Upon closer look, I find her not so pretty as i can see her pimple marks & her facial features r not that nice on close look. But her eyes r really big & nice. If she does not smile & stares with her big eyes she does look cool & fierce. Overall she looks bonkable.)

Body: 7/10
(Neither slim nor fat. Can see some tummy fats. Fair. Body complexion is ok. Quite hairy on her arms & back. Body not very curvy but still acceptable. She is short abt 155cm.)

Boobs: 7.1/10
(With bra on her boobs look quite big. Once bra is off, her boobs is around B minus cup with brown nipples. Natural boobs. I like to lick & nibble her nipples.)

Foreplay: 7.2/10
(Before bath with clothes on she hugged & touched me sensually while undressing me piece by piece. After bath she hugged me from my back & played with my nipples & dick. Then we turned around face to face & she frenched me tongueful. After which she gave me cat bath while I am standing. Great effort in the foreplay.)

Bath: Quite SOP. She is very gentle in washing & handling of my dick. I like the way she used her nails to scratch my balls

Catbath: 6.8/10
(Gentle sensual slow cat bath. She only focused on my nipples, neck & tummy area. During the cat bath she used her nicely manicured nails to gently scratched my body ticklish yet shiok. Average cat bath service.)

Frenching: 8/10
(Yan zi is indeed an excellent frencher. We practically spent most of the time in frenching with lots of tongue interaction. Cannot stop frenching her. During the frenching she gave me soft bites on my lips. She alternated between gentle & aggressive frenching.:D)

AR: Nil

BBBJ: 7.2/10
(Decent BBBJ thou suction not strong enough. Perhaps I too long never release so shot my first load during BBBJ. Didn't CIM her as she avoided when I cummed. So I guess she don't do CIM. I am ok with it.)

Pussy painting: 8/10
(Had a great time painting her pussy. Her pussy tasted a little bit salty prob due to her cum. When I am painting her she moaned loudly & messed up my hair & grabbed my face. Great response.:D Felt her pussy muscles movement using my tongue.:eek:)

FJ: 7.8/10
(Only managed to piak her in missionary position as I cannot last long. She is simply too wild in bed til I cannot tahan. In missionary, we frenched madly while I am pumping her. Her pussy muscles keep squeezing my dick til I cannot tahan & eventually cummed after a short while. Her pussy muscles contraction skills r indeed amazed me.:D)

GFE: 8/10
(This yan zi GFE KC quite high. She treated me like as if i am her bf. After sex, she lied her head on my shoulders & chatted with me while her fingers r still playing with my balls.)

RTF: Maybe

MP5F
17-03-2013, 06:44 PM
On a separate note, I found that girls in this house have rather poor service standard though most SYT.

One girl to definitely avoid from this house is CoCo, this girl is about to go back and shows plenty of bad attitude. I wanted to try but my kaki told me not to as had a horrid experience with her.

He said she dont do AR. No bbj. No frenching. No kissing any part of her body.And rushed service plus talk a lot about how only newbies will do all these service, but she old bird so she don't care about keeping customers. She's leaving already and said she don't care about giving service and she doesn't care if no customers.

So since this is the case, thought will help her to spread the message so she can have a quiet existence before she leaves.

you meant gals in this house doesn't haven't prior experience in the sex industry ?

thks a lot for update on CoCo, so far had only 1 bonk in 1639,XinEr. other than unwilling to kiss and french, she provides good service,is friendly and chatty. :)

ArmyouM
17-03-2013, 07:43 PM
Bro BG,

When I try to look for Chenx2 the other day, she behaved like big sister, quite pissed me off, said so many gals where no gals, as my mission only chenx2.

I definitely will spread words around to see she " sin bin". haha rugby term for sitting on bench cannot play. :)

haizdie
18-03-2013, 12:49 AM
you meant gals in this house doesn't haven't prior experience in the sex industry ?

thks a lot for update on CoCo, so far had only 1 bonk in 1639,XinEr. other than unwilling to kiss and french, she provides good service,is friendly and chatty. :)

many prc girls from here were from the KTV scene back in china thats why the service is not as good as you can find else where. but rest assured, i'm trying to get intel on the new batch of girls who come from sauna background. will update when i have substantial info. unless you go for looks, this house is not suited for bros looking for top notch service.

haizdie
18-03-2013, 12:58 AM
on a separate note, bros who drop by this house should check out Yan Zi, Jolin and Wise. yanzi for gfe, jolin for her sweet innocent look before entering the room and then wild and slutty and CFM look during action. Wise's looks just grows into you. i have seen her without make up and she is indeed a nice girl to be with. sex was good and satisfying, 150 well spent on her.

googlibong220
18-03-2013, 03:41 AM
i've tried 3 gals (liang liang, tang tang & xin er) in this house over the past few months, while i hesitate to say this house all gals poor svc, i have to agree at most all 3 i tried svc at most 5/10, all 3 no ar or frenching during session, no bbbj during shower, tang tang in particular give cbj on the bed

caiwy84
18-03-2013, 09:51 AM
is feifei still around?

BronzeGod
18-03-2013, 10:15 AM
i've tried 3 gals (liang liang, tang tang & xin er) in this house over the past few months, while i hesitate to say this house all gals poor svc, i have to agree at most all 3 i tried svc at most 5/10, all 3 no ar or frenching during session, no bbbj during shower, tang tang in particular give cbj on the bed

interestingly, tang tang 1639 did AR and BBJ for me, although this isn't her forte me thinks. I might have been an exception or maybe she did it because she wanted to retain me as a customer.

She kept saying she likes me and that she feels good with me. I guess maybe we have sexual chemistry :confused:

She even licked the soles of my feet and my toes :eek:

Quite a nice girl generally.

for liang liang 1639, she has a nice set of b-c cups. shiok to grab and she's cute lah. but service so so nia.

best attitude in this house is maybe cherry. always cheerful and smiling away.

sailsingapore
18-03-2013, 10:33 AM
interestingly, tang tang 1639 did AR and BBJ for me, although this isn't her forte me thinks. I might have been an exception or maybe she did it because she wanted to retain me as a customer.

She kept saying she likes me and that she feels good with me. I guess maybe we have sexual chemistry :confused:

for liang liang 1639, she has a nice set of b-c cups. shiok to grab and she's cute lah. but service so so nia.

WOW !! She LOVES you B-G :D

BronzeGod
18-03-2013, 11:56 AM
WOW !! She LOVES you B-G :D

oh man. i hope not. i hate being a heartbreaker :(

Nato17
18-03-2013, 12:15 PM
oh man. i hope not. i hate being a heartbreaker :(

Play the field and sperm as many WLs as possible.

BronzeGod
18-03-2013, 12:38 PM

Financially draining to do so, it'd be great if one can totally drop this habit.

unfit
18-03-2013, 03:54 PM

Yes agreed some WLs are providing diff services to selective customers...

So FR is only a rough guideline not 100% accurate...

One man's paradise is another man's prison...

gogerek
18-03-2013, 04:55 PM
oh man. i hope not. i hate being a heartbreaker (

Not sure if she is heartbroken but she definitely like u to be SEXTIFIED :D

Wah....this is like not very good advise for someone trying to scale down leh :p although i am more incline to accept what u just said :D

Financially draining to do so, it'd be great if one can totally drop this habit.

U maintain top 32 list of course draining lah! Most of us already struggling to maintain top 5 list :D...

BronzeGod
18-03-2013, 05:43 PM
Not sure if she is heartbroken but she definitely like u to be SEXTIFIED

Wah....this is like not very good advise for someone trying to scale down leh :p although i am more incline to accept what u just said

U maintain top 32 list of course draining lah! Most of us already struggling to maintain top 5 list ...

hahaha. I'm trying to scale down to zero if I can. realise that lots of productive time wasted thinking about, reading about, posting about and visting whores. :eek:

Not to mention the $$$$. :(

MP5F
18-03-2013, 05:58 PM
many prc girls from here were from the KTV scene back in china thats why the service is not as good as you can find else where. but rest assured, i'm trying to get intel on the new batch of girls who come from sauna background. will update when i have substantial info. unless you go for looks, this house is not suited for bros looking for top notch service.

service wise is secondary to me, the most important factor to me is gfe, I'm a gfe guy. You can see in my signature,some of my top favorite gals provide good service only,eg Sweet,DongJing,Candy and YeZi. their service cannot be compare to Lady and NaNa, but I still give them top ratings, cos they are very friendly to me and willing to kiss/french. I'm just a typical guy who like chio bu, but if the chio bu is unfriendly/attitude/cold, service me tekong tekong, I also will not be satisfied, as the gfe is missing.just my 2 cents.:D

looking forward for your update,however, wouldn't mind to be service by a chio bu/syt with excellent service.

on a separate note, bros who drop by this house should check out Yan Zi, Jolin and Wise. yanzi for gfe, jolin for her sweet innocent look before entering the room and then wild and slutty and CFM look during action. Wise's looks just grows into you. i have seen her without make up and she is indeed a nice girl to be with. sex was good and satisfying, 150 well spent on her.

thks a lot for the recommendation. :)

hahaha. I'm trying to scale down to zero if I can. realise that lots of productive time wasted thinking about, reading about, posting about and visting whores.

Not to mention the $$$$. :(

bro BG, don't be so pessimistic. Every sexual experience with different gals is different, the gals character, their gfe,their boobs, their bodies and skills. I have to agree with you,it's a expensive hobby, however after a wonderful bonk at GL, it can leave me smiling,happy,work harder as I'm looking forward for the next bonk and also payday. You are an experience cheongster, you should roughly understand what I trying to say here. I never regret walking down this path of no return. ;)

for me spending money visiting prostitutes is definitely worth it, rather than gambling it away,achieving nothing at the end of the day.

jintakken
18-03-2013, 08:34 PM
for me spending money visiting prostitutes is definitely worth it, rather than gambling it away,achieving nothing at the end of the day.

Wow, I like what you have said ;)

sailsingapore
18-03-2013, 10:15 PM
Every sexual experience with different gals is different, the gals character, their gfe,their boobs, their bodies and skills. I have to agree with you,it's a expensive hobby, however after a wonderful bonk at GL, it can leave me smiling,happy,work harder as I'm looking forward for the next bonk and also payday. . I never regret walking down this path of no return. ;)

Support Support !! NO REGRETS :D Rather not gamble with uncertain returns when can go bonking and 100% get uppzed :p

panad0l
18-03-2013, 11:03 PM

Cherry has a very cute smile :) She will finish her tour of duty in a few months, I have to remember to visit her before she leaves.

MP5F
18-03-2013, 11:24 PM
Wow, I like what you have said ;)

just my 2 cents bro jintakken, as I have seen close frds whom went down with gambling. :(

Support Support !! NO REGRETS :D Rather not gamble with uncertain returns when can go bonking and 100% get uppzed

kekeke, you eh. :p

highlysex
18-03-2013, 11:37 PM
"or me spending money visiting prostitutes is definitely worth it, rather than gambling it away,achieving nothing at the end of the day.[/QUOTE]"

Wise words from bro ! Indeed one night of gambling and you can lose your whole life savings

caiwy84
19-03-2013, 05:36 PM
is feifei from 1639 still there?

googlibong220
19-03-2013, 11:17 PM
dunno leh, everytime i try a gal for the 1st time, it still feels like a bit of a gamble whether got chemistry or not, regardless of how +ve the frs r, i remember when i started chionging, i had no spark with the thai aps & had lots of fun with unheard of gems, even now the gl cat150 scene quite well-covered by sbf, i'm never quite sure what to expect when the door closes lol!

MP5F
19-03-2013, 11:30 PM
dunno leh, everytime i try a gal for the 1st time, it still feels like a bit of a gamble whether got chemistry or not, regardless of how +ve the frs r, i remember when i started chionging, i had no spark with the thai aps & had lots of fun with unheard of gems, even now the gl cat150 scene quite well-covered by sbf, i'm never quite sure what to expect when the door closes lol!

so far the recommendations by senior bros quite accurate leh, my hit rate very high in terms of gfe, very satisfied with cat 150 gals attitude/gfe and service compare with FL at FLD3. had alot of happy moments cheonging all these years.

like what bro BG said, sometimes it's worth to try a unheard gal. I trust my instincts as well, had an enjoyable bonk at 1817 last year with QianQian, picked her as I like her looks,choose her from around 5 or 6 gals sitting at the gals sofa, she smile at me and I was smiling go home after my session with her. happy hunting bro bong. :p :D

thks a lot for the FR on YeZi, she's a nice gal, very friendly. :p

googlibong220
20-03-2013, 12:07 AM
glad u had a gd time with ye zhi 2041, she surprised me with her total package of chio looks, hi gfe, gd svc & above all, great attitude too. I've had a mixed record these past few months trying newbies, had fun with all 4 1803 princesses, lulu 1805, & mei bao 2831, but was disappointed with miki 1606 (bad complexion upclose), han xue 1606 (bad breath), xiao bai 1606a (rushed me), xin er 1639 (average svc), lulu 1654 (cold) & bing bing w12 (rushed me), that's gl chemistry for me lol! Let's hope incoming newbies r even better, happy bonking bro!

MP5F
20-03-2013, 05:40 PM
glad u had a gd time with ye zhi 2041, she surprised me with her total package of chio looks, hi gfe, gd svc & above all, great attitude too. I've had a mixed record these past few months trying newbies, had fun with all 4 1803 princesses, lulu 1805, & mei bao 2831, but was disappointed with miki 1606 (bad complexion upclose), han xue 1606 (bad breath), xiao bai 1606a (rushed me), xin er 1639 (average svc), lulu 1654 (cold) & bing bing w12 (rushed me), that's gl chemistry for me lol! Let's hope incoming newbies r even better, happy bonking bro!

I don't find YeZi chio, but her attitude and gfe was fantastic,first time trying new gal, her newbie freshness is over whelming to me. now I know why all the senior bros are so excited over the arrival of new gals. kekeke. :D

HanXue 1606 smoker ah ? :p

happy bonking to you too. :p :D

Stressedboi
20-03-2013, 05:44 PM
I don't find YeZi chio, but her attitude and gfe was fantastic,first time trying new gal, her newbie freshness is over whelming to me. now I know why all the senior bros are so excited over the arrival of new gals. kekeke. :D

HanXue 1606 smoker ah ? :p

happy bonking to you too. :p :D

Haha Han Xue is not a smoker, maybe is LAN Jiao smell hahaha

unfit
20-03-2013, 05:47 PM
I like the way she check her phone messages...super serious looking...hee hee

haizdie
20-03-2013, 06:26 PM

whose LJ is like cigar. own up now.

googlibong220
20-03-2013, 07:00 PM
lmao cigar smoke not so bad, lan jiao i oso can tahan, nope, i smelt something erm a lot worse! To be expected tho with her cdo solid svc. Hey, just me lah, han xue's very cute syt, gfe super hi, syt-lovers looking for cheerful smiling svc should try her at least once, problem is with me & my sensitive nose

BronzeGod
20-03-2013, 07:04 PM
lmao cigar smoke not so bad, lan jiao i oso can tahan, nope, i smelt something erm a lot worse! To be expected tho with her cdo solid svc. Hey, just me lah, han xue's very cute syt, gfe super hi, syt-lovers looking for cheerful smiling svc should try her at least once, problem is with me & my sensitive nose

sometimes girls mouth don't smell too good after sucking a lot of lanjiaos and licking a lot of kachings plus frenching customers with poor oral hygiene....

I usually ask the girl to rinse her mouth in the bathroom before we start the action lah.

I know some girls, first time I tried them the mouth stinks. But upon rtf, smelt ok. I think it's really when you damn sway and the customer before you got a damn smelly lanjiao or kaching that she had to lick and suck...

LOL.

gogerek
21-03-2013, 09:03 AM
sometimes girls mouth don't smell too good after sucking a lot of lanjiaos and licking a lot of kachings plus frenching customers with poor oral hygiene....

I usually ask the girl to rinse her mouth in the bathroom before we start the action lah.

I know some girls, first time I tried them the mouth stinks. But upon rtf, smelt ok. I think it's really when you damn sway and the customer before you got a damn smelly lanjiao or kaching that she had to lick and suck...

LOL.

Wah lao eh......like that i better not french the wls from now on. I dun want the smelly lanjiao juice in my mouth man.....hahaha!

I cannot tolerate the slightest bad breadth. But glad to say, majority that i had tried are pretty ok :p

unfit
21-03-2013, 04:11 PM
whose LJ is like cigar. own up now.

LOL.

Wah lao eh......like that i better not french the wls from now on. I dun want the smelly lanjiao juice in my mouth man.....hahaha!

I cannot tolerate the slightest bad breadth. But glad to say, majority that i had tried are pretty ok

The best solution is we wear Surgical mask aka N95...:D

No more smell and refrain from frenching too...:p

BronzeGod
21-03-2013, 04:47 PM
The best solution is we wear Surgical mask aka N95...:D

No more smell and refrain from frenching too...:p

wear like this lah... then you can tell the WL... "I AM YOUR FATHER" :D

http://www.fdwallpapers.com/movies/images/darth_vader_mask.jpg

MP5F
22-03-2013, 10:29 PM
Four newbies no fight with the existing top 4 prettiest of this house! One newbies got big eyes but overall not pretty!

let me guess, the 4 princess of 1639 is XinEr, ChenChen,YanZi and FeiFei. :)

BronzeGod
22-03-2013, 10:46 PM
Talking about xin er, she just returned from one month mc a few days ago.

She says she will endure another three months then see how.

So better try before she's gone. I love her face especially in doggy style. Sibei song...

By the way, anyone has FR on wise? This girl looks nice but sometimes seem to have an attitude face, wonder how is she?

MP5F
22-03-2013, 11:22 PM

So better try before she's gone. I love her face especially in doggy style. Sibei song...

By the way, anyone has FR on wise? This girl looks nice but sometimes seem to have an attitude face, wonder how is she?

what happened to XinEr ? she kena dengue fever or injured by rough cheongster ?

BronzeGod
22-03-2013, 11:38 PM
what happened to XinEr ? she kena dengue fever or injured by rough cheongster ?

I think maybe it's some bros too rough. Seem to be some rough guys around. For her, it's better to be slow and gentle. More enjoyable that way... Slowly enjoy watching her face in ecstasy...

MP5F
22-03-2013, 11:45 PM
I think maybe it's some bros too rough. Seem to be some rough guys around. For her, it's better to be slow and gentle. More enjoyable that way... Slowly enjoy watching her face in ecstasy...

XinEr nice gal leh, friendly and very chatty, wah mc 1 month, really badly injured. sometimes I really wonder, some brothers go GL whether to be happy or to inflict pain and misery to the gals, haiz...... :(

haizdie
23-03-2013, 12:45 AM

bro, i can only say, try her. don't expect commando SOF service but overall gfe is there. you're welcome.

MP5F
23-03-2013, 07:00 PM
bro, i can only say, try her. don't expect commando SOF service but overall gfe is there. you're welcome.

bro haizdie, XinEr is in bro BG top 30 gals list. :)

haizdie
23-03-2013, 07:26 PM
bro haizdie, XinEr is in bro BG top 30 gals list. :)

Bro MP5F, I'm referring to Wise. You could try her when you drop by too. Cheers.

MP5F
23-03-2013, 07:35 PM
Bro MP5F, I'm referring to Wise. You could try her when you drop by too. Cheers.

oh ok, sorry my mistake. thks for the recommendation. :)

max_priest
24-03-2013, 11:43 AM
let me guess, the 4 princess of 1639 is XinEr, ChenChen,YanZi and FeiFei. :)

To me, the four princesses of 1639 is Chen Chen, Xin Er, Fei Fei and Jolin ... Yanzhi is two notches below the above mentioned lasses. Yanzhi merely stands up on first glance because of her elaborate makeup ... If Chen Chen dolls herself up appropriately, she is the prettiest in this house and I dare to say, she is one of the top 5 of GL150 cat. She has nice physique (1.65m & slim) but possesses skin color like local Singapore lasses ... I have seen many of her private pics in her cell phone, I must say she looks kawailiciously-gorgeous in the pics ... Unfortunately she is on "Auld Lang Syne" mood and she therefore prefers to apply almost naked makeup these days ...

In regard to service + GFE for these four lasses, one has to bring on the charm to reap the best out of them ... :cool:

MP5F
24-03-2013, 01:11 PM
To me, the four princesses of 1639 is Chen Chen, Xin Er, Fei Fei and Jolin ... Yanzhi is two notches below the above mentioned lasses. Yanzhi merely stands up on first glance because of her elaborate makeup ... If Chen Chen dolls herself up appropriately, she is the prettiest in this house and I dare to say, she is one of the top 5 of GL150 cat. She has nice physique (1.65m & slim) but possesses skin color like local Singapore lasses ... I have seen many of her private pics in her cell phone, I must say she looks kawailiciously-gorgeous in the pics ... Unfortunately she is on "Auld Lang Syne" mood and she therefore prefers to apply almost naked makeup these days ...

In regard to service + GFE for these four lasses, one has to bring on the charm to reap the best out of them ... :cool:

thks a lot for the additional info on 1639 gals, what do you meant by ChenChen is on "Auld Lang Syne" mood, she going ord soon is it ? ya pretty gal will still be pretty gal with minimum make up. :p :)

Wayang
26-03-2013, 10:29 AM
guys,
what time does 1639 open for business?

BronzeGod
26-03-2013, 11:20 AM
guys,

depends. no fixed time but usually about 1plus, but sometimes later.

to be safe, best just go down at 3pm lah.

shctaw
26-03-2013, 11:26 AM
guys,

L16 a lot of good shop......

It 1639 not open just go next door.....:rolleyes:

That is what I always do; as my timing only limited to near noon too.:D

Wayang
26-03-2013, 12:38 PM
depends. no fixed time but usually about 1plus, but sometimes later.

to be safe, best just go down at 3pm lah.

thanks bronzegod, i wanna go catch the last train of the chen chen express before it leaves for good. all aboard! chooo chooo. :D

BronzeGod
26-03-2013, 12:53 PM
thanks bronzegod, i wanna go catch the last train of the chen chen express before it leaves for good. all aboard! chooo chooo. :D

ok. do share your fr here. do let us know if worth the trouble or not, or if she really is among top five chio bu as mentioned by bro max :)

haizdie
26-03-2013, 10:32 PM
ok. do share your fr here. do let us know if worth the trouble or not, or if she really is among top five chio bu as mentioned by bro max :)

not worth man. i believe you can get the best of both world (looks and service) somewhere else as there are so much fresh blood (and counting) in GL now. she is of the darker skin tone and don't expect much service from her. i do have a few suggestions that would most probably leave bros happy (my taste is nice legs, face and soft white skin and CFM look during FJ). my fav RTFs:
1) xiao mi 1817 for looks and petite body. great if you like fantasising about schoolgirls. stand on the edge of the bed, put her legs on your shoulders and bang her hard. enjoy the view.
2) bing bing 1809. who will deny she's got the looks that captivates.
3) xiaoya 0819 body to body massage with you lying down and she will clean you up by sliding up and down your body with her boobs and ass. petite and schoolgirl-like
4) ruby 2831A i like the way she smile. i like the way she rides. nice GFE.
5) bei bei 1809 she does her AR nicely, derived from 6 yrs of sauna experience in changping. as she sweats easily, simply switch off the air-con after showering and a wet and steamy sex is guaranteed. love the way she looks when she's sweating and moaning and her neck turns red during sex.
6) han bing 1817 nice eyes and friendly. nice body too. BBBJ looks great in the mirrors.
you're welcome.

BronzeGod
26-03-2013, 10:53 PM
Thanks for recommendations bro.

Hmm... Shan't comment on these picks... Will leave it to bros to find out for themselves. Hehehe.

not worth man. i believe you can get the best of both world (looks and service) somewhere else as there are so much fresh blood (and counting) in GL now. she is of the darker skin tone and don't expect much service from her. i do have a few suggestions that would most probably leave bros happy (my taste is nice legs, face and soft white skin and CFM look during FJ). my fav RTFs:
1) xiao mi 1817 for looks and petite body. great if you like fantasising about schoolgirls. stand on the edge of the bed, put her legs on your shoulders and bang her hard. enjoy the view.
3) xiaoya 0819 body to body massage with you lying down and she will clean you up by sliding up and down your body with her boobs and ass. petite and schoolgirl-like
5) bei bei 1809 she does her AR nicely, derived from 6 yrs of sauna experience in changping. as she sweats easily, simply switch off the air-con after showering and a wet and steamy sex is guaranteed. love the way she looks when she's sweating and moaning and her neck turns red during sex.
6) han bing 1817 nice eyes and friendly. nice body too. BBBJ looks great in the mirrors.
you're welcome.

MP5F
26-03-2013, 11:09 PM
you're welcome.

thks a lot for the recommendations,ChenChen attitude and gfe ok or not ? :)

hmm... bro ArmyouM just wrote a negative FR on BingBing 1809.

max_priest
26-03-2013, 11:43 PM
thks a lot for the recommendations,ChenChen attitude and gfe ok or not ? :)

hmm... bro ArmyouM just wrote a negative FR on BingBing 1809.

Bro, if you trust my taste on gals' looks alone (no offence to Haizdie), the list of WL posted by Haizdie are definitely not for people who are seriously into looks .. I strongly recommend Chen Chen 1639 just for her looks and phsyique ... As for service and GFE, I have to reiterate that you need to bring on your charm (chemistry is also vital if you do not have the charm) to get the best out of her ... if you understand where I am coming from ...

Having said that, I urge all potential punters not to rely 100% of what you read here as we all have varying needs and tastes. Better to see and experience it yourself ... Mine is of no exception ... :)

Cheers,
MaXx

MP5F
27-03-2013, 12:04 AM
Bro, if you trust my taste on gals' looks alone (no offence to Haizdie), the list of WL posted by Haizdie are definitely not for people who are seriously into looks .. I strongly recommend Chen Chen 1639 just for her looks and phsyique ... As for service and GFE, I have to reiterate that you need to bring on your charm (chemistry is also vital if you do not have the charm) to get the best out of her ... if you understand where I am coming from ...

Having said that, I urge all potential punters not to rely 100% of what you read here as we all have varying needs and tastes. Better to see and experience it yourself ... Mine is of no exception ... :)

Cheers,
MaXx

bro max priest,kekeke :D, I definitely trust your taste in terms of gals' look, I have been reading your FR before I join sbf. service wise although is important, but is secondary to me, gfe and attitude is primary to me. thks alot for your reply and support. You are 1 of the first senior cat 150 bros that upped my points, appreciate your kindness. :) ;)

haizdie
27-03-2013, 10:37 AM

Cheers,
MaXx

i don't take offence as this is a good place for free flow of information. anyway, how has your charm or chemistry been working between you and CC 1639? managed to french her deeply and passionately? i think she is a hard rock to crack for a very strong reason which i managed to gather.

max_priest
27-03-2013, 01:04 PM
i don't take offence as this is a good place for free flow of information. anyway, how has your charm or chemistry been working between you and CC 1639? managed to french her deeply and passionately? i think she is a hard rock to crack for a very strong reason which i managed to gather.

Didn't you read my FR, bro?

max_priest
27-03-2013, 01:13 PM

You didn't read my two FR on her, did you? Ability to crack the nut depends primarily on chemistry and charm ... ;)

BronzeGod
27-03-2013, 02:34 PM
You didn't read my two FR on her, did you? Ability to crack the nut depends primarily on chemistry and charm ... ;)

charm and chemistry is very important, not just in the bedroom but also in the boardroom and generally, in business. :cool:

haizdie
27-03-2013, 03:44 PM

I have been following your FRs and posts closely bro. And even more of what's not written here. ;)

max_priest
27-03-2013, 09:24 PM
charm and chemistry is very important, not just in the bedroom but also in the boardroom and generally, in business. :cool:

The essence of C&C is also a subset of the Art of Seduction ... If one can master this, most if not all PRC WL would die in his hands ... :cool:

max_priest
27-03-2013, 09:28 PM
bro max priest,kekeke :D, I definitely trust your taste in terms of gals' look, I have been reading your FR before I join sbf. service wise although is important, but is secondary to me, gfe and attitude is primary to me. thks alot for your reply and support. You are 1 of the first senior cat 150 bros that upped my points, appreciate your kindness.

Don't mention it ... you deserve my recognition for your diligent "CNN" reporting ... Please keep the FR cumming ... ;)

max_priest
27-03-2013, 09:31 PM
I have been following your FRs and posts closely bro. And even more of what's not written here.

I must say that is a profound statement on your part ... I certainly hope you're not a stalker ... :eek::rolleyes::D So what have you found up todate? :rolleyes:

BronzeGod
27-03-2013, 09:35 PM
The essence of C&C is also a subset of the Art of Seduction ... If one can master this, most if not all PRC WL would die in his hands ... :cool:

Learning I am oh great and holy geylang guru...

Dying in your hands, they are, oh mighty max priest.

Hence, only cold bodies I find, after the charm, you've worked, oh great and handsome master of mei meis...:cool:

MP5F
27-03-2013, 11:24 PM
Don't mention it ... you deserve my recognition for your diligent "CNN" reporting ... Please keep the FR cumming ... ;)

thks for your support,bro max priest. Although my English not as good as you, + bro omnia and some other senior bros, but I try my best to write a non bias FR. :) :p

haizdie
28-03-2013, 03:16 AM
I must say that is a profound statement on your part ... I certainly hope you're not a stalker ... :eek::rolleyes::D So what have you found up todate?

haha i hope you are enjoying your overseas trip now. we could probably discuss this some other time when you're back. ;)

max_priest
29-03-2013, 03:15 AM
Learning I am oh great and holy geylang guru...

Dying in your hands, they are, oh mighty max priest.

Hence, only cold bodies I find, after the charm, you've worked, oh great and handsome master of mei meis...:cool:

Thanks a heap for the eloquently drafted poem. If you were referring to me, am really flattered ... :D

max_priest
29-03-2013, 03:16 AM
haha i hope you are enjoying your overseas trip now. we could probably discuss this some other time when you're back. ;)

Am at the other side of the globe hoping to catch some real cool action via SBF ... :cool:

BronzeGod
29-03-2013, 11:30 AM
Thanks a heap for the eloquently drafted poem. If you were referring to me, am really flattered ... :D

Who else could I be referring to, there's only one who has achieved so much fame in geylang that almost all the girls know his name... :cool:

haizdie
29-03-2013, 08:39 PM
Am at the other side of the globe hoping to catch some real cool action via SBF ... :cool:

that's cool. looking forward to your updates. and, don't compromise on the helmet ;)

max_priest
02-04-2013, 10:20 PM
Gathered that Xin Er might be singing her swan song come next month ... :(

timebox1
03-04-2013, 01:33 AM

Maybe leaving sooner, this month..

haizdie
03-04-2013, 04:43 AM

it's confirmed. this month. bros who wanna know exact date can pm me.

unfit
03-04-2013, 08:43 AM

it's confirmed. this month. bros who wanna know exact date can pm me.

Make her lost her voice so that she will stop singing...:o