PDA

View Full Version : Milkmaid Tour

daddyO
09-07-2010, 09:54 AM
Rumours have it on that there are china milkmaids available and the best thing is that they do serve foreigners unlike those in Japan. However I have got no clue about it as how to start. If someone can give a clue of how to find it, I would like to organise a milk tour.

So just wanna check out if there are any agent in china who are offering such services.

Also i am also open to other countries like philippines or indonesia thailand.....so whoever got contact and wishes to join, do pm or drop me an email.

Please understand that I am posting this is because it is impossible to find a milkmaid in Singapore and at the same time i hope to find some milk buddies to ave fun together.

tigerboy18
09-07-2010, 10:33 AM
lai, lai, lai, i m on d Q if there is such a tour. but i dunno any. pls keep us update. if other bros know of any such milkmaid on our shore to serve us, pls also let us hv some info. kamsiah, kamsiah... :D

teteku
09-07-2010, 11:07 AM
Rumours have it on that there are china milkmaids available and the best thing is that they do serve foreigners unlike those in Japan. However I have got no clue about it as how to start. If someone can give a clue of how to find it, I would like to organise a milk tour.

So just wanna check out if there are any agent in china who are offering such services.

Also i am also open to other countries like philippines or indonesia thailand.....so whoever got contact and wishes to join, do pm or drop me an email.

Please understand that I am posting this is because it is impossible to find a milkmaid in Singapore and at the same time i hope to find some milk buddies to ave fun together.
Hi bro,
I am also interested, please keep me updated.

Cheers.

fledged
09-07-2010, 11:24 AM
I am also extremely interested.

daddyO
10-07-2010, 08:19 AM
bros thank you for responding! once we have the number we can actually make the trip.

firstly i only have one contact and that is in china she is the mommy of a ktv and have a gal who have just gave birth and is need of money! I need more contacts than that. I am thinkning that are there any bros who is kind enough to share a contact with an agent or operator in shen zhen. I think shen zhen is a good start as there are many mistresses an single mums out there!

keeping options open, i know there are many okt from thailand who these contacts likewise in indonesia or malaysia. can any one just come forward? really appreciate if you do. I can work out the contacts there!

DNDme
10-07-2010, 09:39 AM
pardon me bros... wat are milkmaids????

maids who milk u???

Taiko2006
10-07-2010, 10:15 AM

maids who milk u???

COWS.. MOOOOOOO!!! :rolleyes:

kingx3
10-07-2010, 04:47 PM

maids who milk u???

Ya, also puzzled here

francined69
10-07-2010, 04:55 PM
my china gal got 36C breasts but no milk. can qualify or not????

papbear77
10-07-2010, 04:59 PM
YOu drink the Milk!!!

papbear77
10-07-2010, 05:24 PM

maids who milk u???

You Drink the Milk

tigerprawn
10-07-2010, 06:08 PM
Bro, sounds exciting. At the risk of getting zapped for posting this, one humble suggestion though if you are organizing for bros here. Perhaps should get the girl take medical check out first before engaging in any "milk sucking". I know some will say want to play then should take the risk. Yes I agree. But bros here should KNOW the risk first so they can make an informed decision.

Just as it is agreed here that Raw Is War and no right minded bro would fcuk a WL without cap, it is an established fact that breast milk is one of the possible sources that can carry HIV virus. So if the girl has HIV and you go suck and drink her milk, you have to be aware first of the possible risks you are exposing yourself to. Of course, the amount of virus present in the milk is not as high as the level in her cunt juice but you get the picture - there is still risk.

Good luck :)

daring70
11-07-2010, 01:59 PM
signing up :) please let me know if have kangtau ...

lge8
12-07-2010, 11:00 AM
Ya, also puzzled here

Yo bro...thanx here ((:

eeemen
12-07-2010, 01:51 PM
Interesting!! A milkmaid tour? Setting up camp here too :D, cheers ................

daddyO
12-07-2010, 02:54 PM
Actually I am looking at all the blindspots that is hampering this tour in becoming a reality. It seems that the I have virtually no contacts from any agents or anybody regarding this aspect which I am not surprised.

The only chance is that I can request the local okt to generously in one way or another pass some contacts for me to work from. I have tried a few from their stable and they are lightly lactating, some with drops of milk.

Indonesia will be the best bet cause they are nearer and I have seen massive tits coming from a pregnant lady which I come into contact. I do ont know the language and hence unable to make the porposal to her.

Japan is the best country for milkmiad as they have massive tits from cup c all the way to cup K and 400 to 500ml of milk is not a joke. but unless u got big bucks or a local they will not serve u. I am very keen to talk to bros who got any kangtow on this and maybe through them they can provide a way to engage their services.

until I can get their contacts, we can only pitch a tent here! But I am still combing......stay tune.

jplover
12-07-2010, 10:48 PM
Actually there was a FL here recently that would partially fufill the requests but she've decided to quit.. She've just given birth and was lactating when she's providing service as well as allowing bros to sucks on her tits!

It's a pity that you guys missed the boat!

daddyO
13-07-2010, 09:18 AM
How did i ever miss that?:mad:

btw there is some hope, i got some info that there is a milk community out there and I will be posting there and wait for the durian to drop. keep you guys posted.

tigerboy18
13-07-2010, 10:01 AM
btw there is some hope, i got some info that there is a milk community out there and I will be posting there and wait for the durian to drop. keep you guys posted.

O... daddy daddy, i m waiting for milk. pls come back asap.... :p

bigangry
13-07-2010, 12:23 PM
hmm.. maybe u guys can find surrogate moms from the various countries that allow surrogacy birth to be performed..

I know a woman from Florida who is a professional surrogate mom, she is super horny but cant have sex when she is pregnant as there is a contract stipulating no sex during surrogacies. But i visited her when i was in florida once, 2 weeks after she had given birth and she was so pented up that she basically was seducing me the moment she saw me at the airport (anyway that will be another story for another time)

so basically she is lactating so she got plenty of milk and dont need to scare diseases cause she need to go for mulitple checkups before, during and after surrogacy under the state law

hope this helps

daddyO
13-07-2010, 03:50 PM
hmm.. maybe u guys can find surrogate moms from the various countries that allow surrogacy birth to be performed..

I know a woman from Florida

so basically she is lactating so she got plenty of milk and dont need to scare diseases cause she need to go for mulitple checkups before, during and after surrogacy under the state law

hope this helps

Hi there bro,

We need more bros like yourself here iwho have the spirit of sharing big thanks for coming forward and share this precious contact which everybody is dying to have and even more to know

THis contact is for sharing? Is she open about itABF and ANR stuff like that. If she is available, can you help to make some introduction for me so that that it is easier to talk to her and the arrangements? also a brief description about herself, her email contacts and what cup size. thanks :D

Or if I am getting the wrong message you are just posting for discussion. btw did you get to drink her milk? Can briefly post here?

thanks!

daddyO
14-07-2010, 03:09 PM
thanks to all bros who up my points. I will return the favor as I have a few outstanding ups.

Got some bros asking me what is ABF or ANR

abf: adult breastfeeding
anr: adult nursing relationships

bigangry
14-07-2010, 06:05 PM
Hi there bro,

We need more bros like yourself here iwho have the spirit of sharing big thanks for coming forward and share this precious contact which everybody is dying to have and even more to know

THis contact is for sharing? Is she open about itABF and ANR stuff like that. If she is available, can you help to make some introduction for me so that that it is easier to talk to her and the arrangements? also a brief description about herself, her email contacts and what cup size. thanks :D

Or if I am getting the wrong message you are just posting for discussion. btw did you get to drink her milk? Can briefly post here?

thanks!

sorry, i think you got mistaken here. I am just giving the suggestion that you guys can find a surrogate mom to satisfy your fetish.. cause there is less health risk involved.

the lady i know is in Florida USA, she is not a working lady. we knew each other way back and only fuck each other when she is single. So anyway i do not think she will put up a price on her body for anybody.

as for surrogacy in singapore, i dont know the details or the exact number of surrogate moms here but i do think its worth a try to offer surrogate moms a deal to satisfy you guys.

for myself i only like big tits not milk.

daddyO
14-07-2010, 06:34 PM
sorry, i think you got mistaken here.
as for surrogacy in singapore, i dont know the details or the exact number of surrogate moms here but i do think its worth a try to offer surrogate moms a deal to satisfy you guys.

for myself i only like big tits not milk.

That is a damn good suggestion. Converting this area into what we want is actually zilch as tracking down surrogate is tough and proposing what we want to them makes it near impossible. Surrogate mom in singapore...unheard of le. but I think popping question to them requires a lot of time.... sheesh.

thanks for sharing and if you got any other ways of finding them first, let me know please! thanks!

daddyO
14-07-2010, 11:20 PM
agents okt...plese pm me if you are game enuff to bring in 1 and test drive the market!!!

kingrex
15-07-2010, 03:59 PM
Hi .. interesting thread. I did an Indonesian girl, who gave birth about 5 months ago. Tried her and her areloas were huge. Not for the faint hearted but its might turn some off. Not much milk as this is her first pregancy, a few drops even when stimulated. She did mention she hasnt had much milk too. :)

daddyO
15-07-2010, 06:22 PM
Hi .. interesting thread. I did an Indonesian girl, who gave birth about 5 months ago. Tried her and her areloas were huge. Not for the faint hearted but its might turn some off. Not much milk as this is her first pregancy, a few drops even when stimulated. She did mention she hasnt had much milk too. :)

Thanks for sharing bro!!! I hope bros who like milk will benefit from this sharing.

raftwee
18-07-2010, 07:54 AM
i am thinkg of bringing the cows back home...what do u bros think?

since it is so difficult

daddyO
19-07-2010, 10:57 PM
I may have something going on now!!! will pm only to the bros who have respond interest. but if you have somethin to share pls continue to do so.... thanks!

daddyO
20-07-2010, 09:41 AM
So far only 3 bros express interest. but that is good enuff. will keep you posted but i am working hard to make money for the trip.

Also I am forming a community of bros who had a penchant for milk, I think it is easier to communicate where there will be no misunderstanding or moral debates.

Astroboy77
20-07-2010, 02:48 PM
So far only 3 bros express interest. but that is good enuff. will keep you posted but i am working hard to make money for the trip.

Also I am forming a community of bros who had a penchant for milk, I think it is easier to communicate where there will be no misunderstanding or moral debates.

yp brudder.. im into it too.. but too bad no lobang too!.. will awaits for your good news!..

daddyO
20-07-2010, 08:19 PM
yp brudder.. im into it too.. but too bad no lobang too!.. will awaits for your good news!..

Welcome to the club, once the no of interested bros hits a number, i will create try to form a private club where we can talk and share ideas freely!!!!

KinJioKar
20-07-2010, 08:35 PM
Bro DaddyO, counting on you to lead us into the tressess of milkmaids

daddyO
20-07-2010, 09:13 PM
Bro DaddyO, counting on you to lead us into the tressess of milkmaids

no one can do it alone bro.. it has to come from various bros contribution. the community needs to have a spirit of sharing!

Hooters666
20-07-2010, 11:05 PM
Count me in! Some teaser here.

http://img190.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-7541/loc47/89842_VES_007_123_47lo.jpg

emokid
22-07-2010, 05:36 PM
TS dun mind I post related vidz hor... Pai sei if not up to standard. :o

*NOT FOR WEAK HEART*

MILKING (http://www.mediafire.com/?n7g982n4are38e6)

I really dun mind Bros to Upz me for my tiny effort.. :D

daddyO
22-07-2010, 09:47 PM
any more bros intersted in poolin resources to get a real milkmaid? it may be quicker than you think!

walle
22-07-2010, 11:11 PM
Ya, also puzzled here

tour that go to factory of Magnolia or HL milk loh...a lot of milk maid there....:D

kingx3
26-07-2010, 08:13 PM
COWS.. MOOOOOOO!!! :rolleyes:

bro taiko2006,

thanks for the up, appreciated.:)

my_preek
26-07-2010, 11:25 PM
Count me in. Newbie ok to join ? hehe, as long as we share the same hobby, there is no BARRIERS !! keke

this site has some pretty and horny milkmaids :D

http://xhamster.com/movies/233463/milk_fountain.html
http://xhamster.com/movies/224209/japanese_milk_maid.html
http://xhamster.com/movies/387973/hot_japanese_chick_gets_her_utters_milked.html

Hooters666
27-07-2010, 12:07 AM
any more bros intersted in poolin resources to get a real milkmaid? it may be quicker than you think!

pls share your proposal either privately or here...happy to do whatever i can...cheers

for those that cannot tahan pls download some vids here

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=317362

daddyO
01-08-2010, 12:55 AM
i finally have somethin contcrete to share. been talkin to this young milf for a while as i got the contact from another kind bro who is not into milk but willing to share...thanks to you bro you know who you are!!!!

This lady is going to givre birth soon but i am going to meet her in thailand right after her birth. I tried to ask her to come over but she is very apprehensive about the whole thing but i think money is the best motivator.once given birth, she said that that except for drinking, no other services are involved. as this is no sex drinks only... bro who wan have to observe this rule!!!

i am just thinking that to those qualified bros who are interested, how much are u willing to pay her.... she is

cup E should have at least half a cup of more per feed. formally cup c+
age 20
good english..
weight 60 kg now. should go down by 10 kg after birth,

please dun ask how she looks cos the main thing we want is can she spray her milk!not drops or drips!

so how much is she worth and how many session are you going to commit so that it can make her while to come over. any suggestion?

if not we can arrange to fly over? wat do u think?

my_preek
01-08-2010, 01:06 AM
bro u mean no sex ? just a trip to go over to milk her ?

Thailand should be fine, but I'll wait for more gatherings from fellow samsters here to see the poll.

thanks

daddyO
01-08-2010, 07:17 PM
i thot interested bro would respnd but so far one...strange but anyone please respond if u r keen!

BroRelax
02-08-2010, 01:16 AM
just a comment. I think TS may want to ask her to do a blood test to ensure she do not carry any illness that can be transmitted via breast milk.

Astroboy77
02-08-2010, 02:53 PM
i finally have somethin contcrete to share. been talkin to this young milf for a while as i got the contact from another kind bro who is not into milk but willing to share...thanks to you bro you know who you are!!!!

This lady is going to givre birth soon but i am going to meet her in thailand right after her birth. I tried to ask her to come over but she is very apprehensive about the whole thing but i think money is the best motivator.once given birth, she said that that except for drinking, no other services are involved. as this is no sex drinks only... bro who wan have to observe this rule!!!

i am just thinking that to those qualified bros who are interested, how much are u willing to pay her.... she is

cup E should have at least half a cup of more per feed. formally cup c+
age 20
good english..
weight 60 kg now. should go down by 10 kg after birth,

please dun ask how she looks cos the main thing we want is can she spray her milk!not drops or drips!

so how much is she worth and how many session are you going to commit so that it can make her while to come over. any suggestion?

if not we can arrange to fly over? wat do u think?

bro.... why not you ask her how much she expect to earn from coming to spore. coz it still depend on how long visa she got to stay in spore. and also need to take into consideration of the accommodation too...

my_preek
02-08-2010, 03:13 PM
just a comment. I think TS may want to ask her to do a blood test to ensure she do not carry any illness that can be transmitted via breast milk.

DSC Clinic ? they have the oral swipes, will know if HIV positive within 20 - 30 mins. Also, I am not sure if we manage to gather a group, will there be any issues to check in together in BKK hotel ?

At least singapore we still can be sure of 81, where we can slowly check in 2 by 2. Perhaps some bros have experience of checking in with no resistance from hotel staffs' at thai.

Hooters666
02-08-2010, 11:45 PM
I am in if you can get her to come SG for a week or two..hotel can booked into those 3 stars one easily sorted out...question is how much she wants and how much each of us got to fork out and how much sessions we will have.

thx!

daddyO
03-08-2010, 09:22 AM
Will get her to do a full checkup and bring the results slip with her!

I have put up a poll to let all the bros who are interested to poll how much they want to pay for milk.

milk poll (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=5079945#post5079945)

Javier83
03-08-2010, 09:48 AM
Hi TS,

expensive leh..... just drinking only cost hundred of dollars....

I rather spend the money on martel:p

No offence.:D

daddyO
03-08-2010, 10:37 AM
Hi TS,

there are reasons to pay this price... not everyday you can get a 20 yo e cup with milk just delivered with lotsa milk. you can get a bi tit gal anytime ir a slim one but lactating ladies need money to make them come forward.

well to some bros spending 200 on martell is worth it, to the hardcore milk fans this is somethin really hard to come by in Singapore! If you are willing to fly to argentina or brazil where you can pay $300us for 5 lactating hookers! or to japan 300 usd, or some other countries yo have to include accom and airfare...which will work out to a few hundred bucks...

Singapore difficult la bro!!!

BroRelax
03-08-2010, 11:22 AM
Hi TS,

LOL, but TS is bringing in LOUIS 13 leh!!! :D

kuyabadung
03-08-2010, 01:00 PM
just want to confirm.

milk suck straight from tits ?
Can fondle ?
Or just squat down she massage herself to get milk squirted on our face?

daddyO
03-08-2010, 07:50 PM
just want to confirm.

milk suck straight from tits ?
Can fondle ?
Or just squat down she massage herself to get milk squirted on our face?

of course you suck it straight!!! unless you want the frozen milk!:D

daddyO
03-08-2010, 11:08 PM
interested bros pls poll (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=5079945#post5079945)

my_preek
03-08-2010, 11:22 PM
Have submitted mine poll.

daddyO
04-08-2010, 12:17 PM
interested bros pls poll (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=5079945#post5079945)

daddyO
04-08-2010, 09:32 PM
thanks to those that poll! can you pls pm me indicating your interest? i would like to keep the nos small!! like 5 bros

my_preek
10-08-2010, 02:39 AM
Before everything comes concrete, pls enjoy the following video first. cheers

http://xhamster.com/movies/407140/lactation_in_a_office_by_spyro1958.html

eeemen
10-08-2010, 09:54 PM
Thanks for the clips :D, cheers ....................

my_preek
12-08-2010, 09:51 AM
Thanks for the clips :D, cheers ....................

Hope you enjoyed ! l o l

Please pm me if you know more of such free sites with non tainted milk.

daddyO
14-08-2010, 07:29 AM
update. giving birth next week...

my_preek
14-08-2010, 02:56 PM
so what are the odds now since she is giving birth next week.

Have you managed to arranged to fly her over ? :)

daddyO
06-09-2010, 08:02 AM

Given birth but had some complication in birth so i had to wait for her to recover first. She told me she she has to pump milk every 3 hours as the baby dun wan to drink from her EE cup breast. This baby will regret his actions when he grows up!:D

After hunting through aimlessly from the web I manage to find a ctc who can let me fulfill my lifelong awaited dream and fantasy and even more!!!! If it happens i will be After this i will quit from this forum and continue to live my life without the baggage of yearning to be breastfed.

daddyO
06-09-2010, 08:12 AM

Given birth but had some complication in birth so i had to wait for her to recover first. She told me she she has to pump milk every 3 hours as the baby dun wan to drink from her EE cup breast. This baby will regret his actions when he grows up!:D

After hunting through aimlessly from the web I am to find a ctc who can let me fulfill my lifelong awaited dream and fantasy and even more!!!! Baring any unfortunate happenings, I should be able to be a movie star, 3 ladies with c d cup and an E ccup sparing all over me giving me a milk bath!! After that they can... no no no!

Firstly I get them to squirt pump into a breastpump... pump until i cannot tahan i squeeze her e cup tits and squirt it into my mouth! Just like in the Jap movies. I need some toys to stilumlate her breasts so that it will be on auto spray until I cannot tahan! Then get the c and d to join in......

my_preek
06-09-2010, 08:34 AM
u mean they are in singapore ?

daddyO
06-09-2010, 09:44 AM
u mean they are in singapore ?

Bro it is a very fragile wish that i can only whisper to myself. But i have made the arrangements and hoping that it will happen. I talk to him hours on the phone and agreed on the payment he wanted...cos the gals breasts was big like in the jap movies!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome la!!! There is another f cup lady who is in her 5th month pregnancy and it will be G by the time she delivered!!! These ladies are like from roots.co.jp, except they are not Japs! But ist is ok for me!!! As long as there is a chance to suckle on those big lactating tits...I will be damn happy!

I want to be a porn star like the jap movie. The best thing about jap porn is that it is realistically real. The fucker who star in the movies looks like practically any japsnese guy from the streets....but the gals...whoooo! the r nothing like those guys in the streets!!! they r awesome!!!! So i want to star in my own movie and direct all call all the milkshots!!!!

will keep u bros updated!!!!

lover8boy
09-09-2010, 01:34 AM
Here's a man who dreams ...and goes into action to make his dreams reality !
Give him a Tiger! :D or Milk !!!

batty
09-09-2010, 03:52 AM
Hi daddyO n frenz. I don't know why u wanna pay so high n jump through hoops for fresh breast milk. I paid less than $5 for it long ago. I visited a health centre in Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre many yrs ago. I was assigned a local Malay mum. I was having sex with her. She told me she just gave birth. I asked her can I suck her breast milk for extra money. She agreed. I paid her the agreed price for sex n what else I had in my wallet, which was less than $5. It was less than a few drops. I can't remember what it tasted like.

The other time was when I was fucking a pregnant local FL girl a few yrs ago. I was really gentle with her. I sucked her breasts. I think it was colustrum, the precursor of mother's breast milk. A few drops only. Again I can't remember the taste.

The last time was about two yrs ago. This girl was a one night stand girl. Beautiful Chinese looks. I sucked her big beautiful soft breasts. It tasted sweetish. I thought I was mistaken. I sucked again. I told her she has breast milk. I was a bit surprised. She replied she knows dat. She was consuming a medicine which caused her to lactate as a side effect. I'm not in contact with her now.

I've read dat women who are not pregnant or are never pregnant before can lactate. Just get a baby/some one to keep sucking their breasts. Breast milk will soon be produced. Village girls do this. I haven't tried it to find out.

One can always offer an FL girl who has just given birth enough money for her breast milk. I asked one recently but she called me "Xiao". She doesn't earn money which is to her loss. Go ahead n ask them if u come across them. U have nothing to lose n fresh breast milk to gain. I don't know any 'kangtao' for this.

Female breast milk tastes warm. Off white colour. Watery. Sweetish. Has a strong milky aroma. Just to let u know. I hope this helps. I don't have a craving for breast milk.

daring70
09-09-2010, 07:59 AM
hmmm, seems that the supply is really shrinking, haven't come across lactating FL in quite a while.

daddyO
09-09-2010, 10:45 AM
Hi daddyO n frenz. I don't know why u wanna pay so high n jump through hoops for fresh breast milk.

Thanks for your contribution to this discussion. If there are easily available lobang please let me know! unfortunately, my desire for milk has caused me to seek for milkmaids who can give me cups of milk instead of drops! So far after so many years none in Singapore! i have tried many with drops of milk but these only cause my desire for milk to even ache more badly!!!

I have ask ladies to try produce milk like wat u do but to no avail...they just dun see he money there!!!! Bro in Singapore are conservative still! They will not venture into fetish waters and even if they like milk, they are too afraid to admit it cos majority of the bros dun think it is right!!!! There are too many like what bro Frankenstein said, moral crusaders campaigning for moral values in.......A SEX FORUM!!! So as long as the money is not there, no ladies will do it!!

Fortunately, there are still some keen bros who are into it myself. So therefore need to get together and discuss the right money package to encourage these ladies or agents to bring them in!

So this is the latest announcement! I have finally found milkmiad ctcs but need to find euff bros to take up her service. It is just something i want to share with bros!!! Dun be pathetic anymore and masturbate to the jap lactation movies when you can try a real milkmaid for once!!!

If no bros r interested, I will have her all to myself and another harcore milkfan bro. Interested bros PM me please. I am hoping they can come soon b4 their milk dries up!!!

batty
10-09-2010, 10:06 PM
Just FYI I went for a test long after what I wrote above. It was HIV negative. I never tasted breast milk after dat.

batty
20-11-2010, 05:50 AM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=217029

By WoSingWo. Something to follow up.

daddyO
27-12-2010, 09:04 AM
hi bros,

anyone with updates who would like to share?

My luck run out of me when it comes to milkmaid!!! They are always so flickle minded and they changed their minds last minute!!! Is there any bro out there that can help?

thanks!

swing_swing
07-08-2011, 03:25 AM
Dont understand you suckers here (pun intended!). If you suckers really crave for milk so much, why not just go to Japan where u can suck all the milk from those lactating japanese ladies?? Weirdos lar u all....

:p

lover8boy
08-08-2011, 08:59 PM
Dude, you obviously dont know what you are talking about. Its not easy at all to find milk action in Japan. Easy to find dvds but real action, for a foreigner who doesnt speak the language, highly unlikely

raftwee
09-08-2011, 07:09 AM
Dude, you obviously dont know what you are talking about. Its not easy at all to find milk action in Japan. Easy to find dvds but real action, for a foreigner who doesnt speak the language, highly unlikely

So did u managed to find any elswhere? please share if you have!!! kamsia!

batty
19-01-2013, 06:15 PM
Adult Nursing Relationship (ANR) refers to a person achieving sexual arousal by breastfeeding or sucking on a lactating female's breasts. An ANR members' website below:

http://landmilkhoney.com

A girl who has not become pregnant can produce breastmilk. In its issue of March 13, 2005, the London weekly, The Sunday Times, gave a report of a scientific survey (composed of 1690 British men) revealing that in 25 to 33% of all couples, the male partner had suckled his wife's breasts.

fattfatt168
27-01-2013, 02:26 PM
anyone can organise a milkmaid tour? can be indonesia or china.....last heard that these 2 places got plenty but have someone who has contact there!!!!

daddyO
16-12-2016, 05:35 AM
Reviving an old thread, anyone keen to go Shenzhen? Look for milkmaids?
Anyone knows how to pre order?