PDA

View Full Version : ARMY is the place I learn about SEX, GAMBLE & LIES!

qazz
07-07-2010, 02:15 PM
Last week, I dreamt about my Army Days almost everyday.
Then I wondered how a little cute and innocent boy like me became what I am today! So I went to my store room and searched for my photo albums. I flipped pages by pages and slowly I start to recall all the incidents and stories I encountered during my Army Life!

From my BMT days as a Chao Recruit to OCS and then to Unit... Everything seems like yesterday! Lol... So many steamy memories and funny encounters in local and oversea training! I believed a lot of brothers here have the same experience and sexperience. So I would like to take this opportunities to write them down before my memories faded through the years!

Everybody are free to hijack my thread and share your stories. I hope this thread can share all those memories!

I will start my story soon! Please support!

qazz qazz :cool:

bunnyrabbit
07-07-2010, 03:27 PM
camping..the serve and f**k off is a very good description for yr story..

qazz
07-07-2010, 03:54 PM
That was year July 199X! I received a letter with Government Logo from my mother after my lecture! That was the day I know that I'm enlisted and will soon ended as a botak. I remember it was a Friday night as I was preparing to go for a midnight movie with my friends.

Now, abit out of the Army Days first! I was still a chubby but quite cute looking young boy who yet to explore what SEX is all about! Among my group of friends, most of them have already lost their virginity since 16 and some even as young as 14, I can't believe it man! The most I was involved in was heavy patting with a secondary classmate and a waitress I met during my part time job at a hotel in Novena! That was when I'm 16 year old.

My first kiss was stolen by the waitress 3 years older than me. I don't know how come she french me when I sent her home one night after a banquet dinner. I was supposed to accompany her to her flat in Toa Payoh, she purposely ask me to walk with her from Interchange. As an innocent and a bit gentleman me, I say Chin Chai lor. Upon inside the lift, she suddenly pull my neck down and planted a kiss onto my lips! I was like sibeh stunned and at the same time sibeh song. My little didi sprang to the max length and was super harden, immediately I can feel my precum flow out like nobody business! As she was very small size, I can easily carry her and quickly press the lift to 15 floor, thats the highest we can go! At first, it was just kisses and hugging. Slowly, she initiates by holding my hand to grab her B cup boobs. KNN, I really didn't know what to do except kiss her back and touch her small nehneh!

We paused and stopped a few times when the lift reached the top floor and back to 1st floor. We went up and down for at least 3 times. As I was still green and innocent, I did not pulled her to the staircase and fuck her upside down. That was such a waste and I am still super regret why I never came across SBF or that time Internet was not as common yet! Too bad... I guess because of I don't know how to satisfy her that night, I was ignored and eventually dumped by her 2 days later. Then I found that she went out with another waiter who was 2 years of her senior! Althought I was not sad at all but it was just such a waste. :(

So that was my first kiss! Next, I will write a bit about how I suck my first pair of C cup boobs!
Sorry, I know this incident was before Army Days. I thought it was funny so I just write down just to refresh all my memories!

qazz
07-07-2010, 04:57 PM
YP was a girl next class to me. She was the girl I like throughout my secondary life. She was taller than me by a few cm during upper secondary but my height surpassed her after our O level.

Since secondary 2, I was already attracted by her look and figure! She was around 1.65m and had a model figure. Nice C cup and very playful girl. I can't remember how I knew her but I knew I did a lot of sacrifices and funny things just to make her happy! She knew I like her but she just never accept me. Hence, we were like good friend and I was always by her side when she need me. No choice, as an innocent boy, I normally do what she told me to. Nothing happened throughout secondary life. All I know is she lost her virginity to a senior 1 year older than us and was badly hurt by another guy when she was working at Pan Pacific as a waitress! I was often activate by her as a listener. So I was always a companion to her rather than a GF/BF relationship!

Then came one sunny morning! As usual, I received from my pager that she's hungry and want to eat blah blah blah! As always excited whenever I received a text from her. I will always set priority for her, I immediately skipped my lecture and fly down to her place. With both my hand full of her favourites food, drinks and fruits. I Ding Dong her door bell! She opened the door and went back to her room lying onto her mattress. She was wearing her translucent nightgown, of course without bra. As this was the norm to both of us since we left secondary school. And nothing has been happening since then although she know that I'm hungry for her and my didi was always struggling to show off himself how hard and pink he was. :D

She was always alone as her parents were working. I guess she must hve been bonking with her steady all this while, I was sad but what to do! I went inside her room and sat beside her. Her eyes were closed but her big nehneh were looking right at me, teasing and challenging me to suck them! That day, I decide its enough! I should do or die...

I kissed her and my hand straightaway grab her boobs. She did not stopped my action but stimulate me further but giving out soft moan. I really cannot tahan but to pull up her translucent night gown. Like an amateur, I licked her boobs like an ice cream and nibble her nipples with my tongue unprofessionally! Maybe she's horny too so she never complained about my children licking and baby sucking! We did french and I was autoroaming her every where. Due to my innocence and humjiness, I gave up and stopped going further. I went to the toilet and jerked everything off into the toilet bowl. Haizzz, another regret of my life!

That's how I sucked my first pair of boobs!
Cheers! Main story coming up, stay tune!

slyer
07-07-2010, 05:33 PM
nice steamy stories bro. camping here for more :D

qazz
07-07-2010, 07:26 PM
Inside the lecture hall.

Ahmad: Oei, qazz! You taking IPPT later ah?
qazz: Yah lor, how about you?
Ahmad: I going to defer leh, my mama gonna send me to Australia and study first. I say dun wan as I want to cheong in the field leh. Seems so garang wearing the Army uniform and holding on to M18!
qazz: Sai la you, M16 lah! Dun anyhow talk cock if dun know hor, chey!
Ahmad: Aiya, forget mah. My encik warrant officer leh, how I wish I can be like him.
qazz: Army need Security Guard meh? I thought all army personnel? Wah lan, I a bit stress leh! Fuck lah, I go warm up liao. Get at least a pass to avoid BTP! (For those failed IPPT)
Ahmad: Dun worry lah, very easy one! Good luck qazz!

Drink some water and go to my Polytechnic stadium. Changed and do warm up! Scan around, all unfamiliar faces... Sian 1/2! Wah seh, 3 chio bu from Business sitting at the far bench. Sexy, can see cannot touch! Sian 3/4!

PTI: Please come and fill up the form and remember to hold on to your I/C for verification!
qazz: Hi! What is the criteria to skip the BTP ah, sir!
PTI: Halo! Dun call me sir, call me PTI!
qazz: ok ok, PTI! Can I ask...
PTI: Wait lah bro, dun worry. Later we will explain!
qazz: okie lor! Ask cannot meh, kaozzz!
PTI: Wah! You very dare hor, kaozzz me! You good... !
qazz: Pui... .!.

PTI: Please gather around here. Look at the board and take at closer look at the minimum requirement. Those pass will not require to report early and those who fail will report on XX Dec 199X! Good Luck!

KNN! Die die must pass ah.

At Stn1, sit-up. 47, 48, 49, 50!
At Stn2, standing board jump. Fault jump, 238. 2nd attempt, 243. Swee!
At Stn3, shuttle run. Chop chop, 9sec flat.
Chicken feet man... Lol!
At Stn4, chin up. Steady, I told myself! 6 will do.
The PTI came over and smile at me.

PTI: Your name please!
qazz: (OMFG) qazz, IC xxxx544C!
PTI: Mount the bar. I say start then start, kaozzz!
qazz: (Nabehzzz) K.
PTI: Start.

The guy behind me start to count. 1...
PTI: No count, chin must above the bar.
qazz: $&@$@
1, 2, 3, 4...
PTI: No count, cannot kick and jerked please.
qazz: &@)(;@
PTI: Those behind better serious a bit. I already closed 1 eye, I can't possibly closed both right!
4, 5...
qazz: Siao liao... Arrgg!
PTI: I warned you again, no kicking!
qazz: Ahhh... Fuck!
I released my hand and dismounted!
PTI: 5 only. Wanna retake after your run? Wanna kaozzz again?
qazz: "@&$@". You steady lor PTI! You good!

I left the stadium without doing the 2.4km run.

The_Chef
07-07-2010, 10:04 PM
Nice life experiences! You can print this one set, and keep it for ur memory sake... share with your generations later. :) LOL

KingBong
08-07-2010, 12:56 AM
You good, quite creative writing, haha. My first day quite eventful, can remeber parts of it like yesterday. If the thread stays alive will contribute my 2 cents.

dromedary
08-07-2010, 08:49 AM
Those were the days! I have many wonderful encounters with the regular woman corporals and sgts.

qazz
08-07-2010, 09:35 AM
The day has come. With a mix feeling of excitement and anxiety, I reached the rundown ferry terminal beside Commando Camp at Changi. Can't remember exactly how I was directed to the ferry but it seems that every uniform personnel were welcoming us to the island of Tekong!

They must be thinking Chao Recruit, good luck! As this was a BTP batch, most of them were either over weight or under weight or those bochap who don't bother with the IPPT test. I did not speak to anyone all the way as i preferred to be low profile type!

The first half of the day, we will just waiting and waiting. That's Army, it's either we wait for people or people wait for us. I was among the first few groups of people to be sent deep into a small camp inside Tekong by a bus. The road leading us there seems so long but in fact it's merely 1.5km away from Tekong Jetty. Along the way, you can see some earlier recruits clearing SOC standard obstacle course. Some were marching singing song, some were doing physical training. I was in fact looking forward and ready.

The school sergeant major briefed us followed by the school CO addressed us with a wonderful and lookforward speech! We were like school children attending school camp, it's not what my NS friends were saying. They were so well manners and nice! :cool:

Our nightmare starts once the sun fell into the horizon. When the last bus that transport those caring parents out of the camp and seeing their children waved goodbye, I knew the game has just begun!

lasivious
08-07-2010, 10:37 AM
Carry on, bro. Thanks.

tigerboy18
08-07-2010, 11:33 AM
Oh bro qazz, u hv juz helped pouring back memories of my army's days! i hv juz fall-in here for more of your story.... tks u. :D

alan0338
08-07-2010, 11:45 AM
interesting, bro qazz...:D

qazz
08-07-2010, 12:24 PM
Nice life experiences! You can print this one set, and keep it for ur memory sake... share with your generations later. LOL

I won't print out, I will ask my boy to be qazz jr! We will chiong together! Lolzz...

TS, nice one! Camping here for more

Okie! Do keep support!

You good, quite creative writing, haha. My first day quite eventful, can remeber parts of it like yesterday. If the thread stays alive will contribute my 2 cents.

I believed it will be alive for sometime. Do contribute your thoughts and experience if it struck your encounters!

Those were the days! I have many wonderful encounters with the regular woman corporals and sgts.

Wah bro! It's either you are bloody yandao or you are super cunning to have those chicks in the Army. You scandals...

Carry on, bro. Thanks.

Sure! Please bookmark this thread!

Oh bro qazz, u hv juz helped pouring back memories of my army's days! i hv juz fall-in here for more of your story.... tks u. :D

You can fall in and share your thoughts too! I kind of missed those days, not the Army part but the chionging with camp mates part, hahaha!

interesting, bro qazz...:D

Hope I can made it happening!

瓜子 瓜子 :cool:

min`01
08-07-2010, 12:40 PM
This is a new perspective about the army :eek:

qazz
08-07-2010, 01:39 PM
Sergeant Sim from Foxtrot Company.

Sgt Sim: Fall in here!!!
Sgt Sim: Yes! You take your own sweet time, I will make sure you guys know what is time!

Everyone start to walk double quick time. Some blur king still don't know which company he's in. So they just stand in the middle of parade square waiting for Sgts to tease them.

Let's fast forward...

Sgt Sim: Go eat dinner, come back here, check your section. Collect your barang barang and go to your bunk and find out at which bed you are going to cry tonight! Fall out!

qazz: Hi I'm qazz. You? We same section leh, go eat together?
Ah De: Okie, let's go!

We start to TCSS, from 2 of us and our group became 5!
We are from same platoon. All Chinese...

For the next 3 weeks, we became buddies! On the 4th week, 3 of us managed to passed our IPPT and was released for 2 weeks break till the remaining platoon mates join us.

Ah De: So... I a bit horny! You 2 wanna join me for release?
Kim: Release simi? I super release right now lor! My legs and arms still shivering after the test. Pain like fuck, lucky I got myself another rubber band to make it 6 rounds the track. If not how I can complete 2.4km under 11mins. Heng never kana caught by Sgt Ng...
qazz: Okie lah! 1 rubber band gave you 2 weeks break, worth it lah!
Ah De: Wah lan eh, don't talk cock already lah. I meet you 8pm at Geylang Lor 8 Kopitiam. Wanna come, you come. Don't come, go fuck yourself! Ciao!
Kim: qazz, my Hp 9288 xxxx! Call me hor if you go.
qazz: See how first. I got something to settle first. Bye...

ch33zy
08-07-2010, 02:37 PM
quick stuff.. brings back the 'sweet' memories.. looking forwarding to read more from you bro..

rex475833
08-07-2010, 02:57 PM
Wa, pitch TENT here... :D

qazz
08-07-2010, 03:30 PM
I missed my Ericsson Handphone Model 688! I SMS Ah De!

qazz: De! What should I wear ah? I never go Geylang before except Lim Dao Huey Zhui at Lor11 with my Mum leh!
Ah De: Chin Chai lah siao eh! We go Xio Gan not Xian Zha Bor leh!
Anything lah, moron. We go fuck not dating leh
qazz: Short and Tshirt should be ok hor?
Ah De: Peng You eh! No need $ izzit? Now what time already, my brother cannot tahan already leh!
qazz: K k, omw!

I took a cab from Balestier. Hop in and...

qazz: Uncle, Geylang Lor 8!
Ah Pek: (Mother's fren) Wah, qazz. Ki Geyang Kio Kuay Ah? Kah botak Zin Yan Dao Leh!
Go Geylang call prostitute ah? Cut botak very handsome leh!
qazz: Ba Lu Jit Peng ma, Sibeh Xiong leh! Boh Kio la, Ka Peng You Ki Jia la!
Just went NS ma, very tough leh! Not for prostitute lah, having supper with friend!
Ah Pek: Jin Gin Tua Han liao hor! Ho Mia...
Very fast grown up hor! Good life...

10 mins reached Lor 8!

qazz: Uncle thank you!

Meter show $4.60. Uncle ask me pay $4 will do.

I walked to the nearest Kopitiam and saw Ah De taking to 2 chicks. Walk closer and saw that both sibeh sexy but those short short type from Thailand or Indonesia. I totally turn off!

When Ah De saw me he straightaway stand up and walk to me, leaving that 2 chicks behind!

Ah De: Kia... Bring you around my home ground!
qazz: Orr...
Ah De: You serious Bo. Never come to red light district before meh! Got dick sure came before one lah! This area setup by our caring Garment leh, why never come and support? You Jia Lak lah!

It was late 199x! The day I lost my first time to a Thai girl...

koklulu
08-07-2010, 04:36 PM
Yeh! Support!

qazz
08-07-2010, 05:34 PM
Ah De was raised up by his uncle after his parent MIA. His uncle owned a brothel in Geylang so Ah De basicaaly spent most of his te running around geylang in his childhood. He seems to know almost every person we came across. Halo here and halo there, I was quite Wu Se when I was walking with him. Then, he brought me to his uncle brothel at Lor8 House XX. There were many Tikopeks walking in and out of the house. Some to see see only and some genuine bonksters. It was really fun but I was really quite scare as I thought all these were illegal at that time.

Upon reaching the house, I was greeted by Mr Machoman outside.

When Ah De pushed open the glass door... Wah Liew! My eyes almost popped out. My didi almost harden instantly. He asked me to sit down and take a look. Inside the so call Fish Tank sits 5 Thai Chicks! These chicks saw my botak head also start to get excited! My eyes couldn't stop staring at their boobies and sexy costumes!

Macho: Lai, Di Eh. Jib Lai Kuar Kuar... 14 Ho, Kum Lan Jiao Sibeh Song. 28 Ho, Ice Cream Gao Ni Gong Gong... 8 Ho, Xin Lai Eh. NehNeh Gan Tua Liap!
Come, kiddo. Come in and see... No14, BJ very shiok. No28, Ice Cream till you blur. No8, newcomer, fucking big boobs!
De: Ho La, Macho! Wah Eh Bro!
Okie la, Macho! He's my bro!

I can feel my didi trying to burst out of my Bermuda! I felt awkward and paiseh! These chicks were like waving their hand at me, seducing me. NNKC, how to withstand this kind of lust at this age.

Ah De: Bro, which one you like?
qazz: Dont want lah! I come see see look look only. You carry on ba recruit De!
Ah De: Choose 1 la, I introduced my favourite to you lah! Suck till you dry up.
qazz: Dont want lah bro! I not use to it leh!
Ah De: CheeBye lah. Macho, Gio 62 Ho Lai Ho Wa Eh Bro!
Fuck lah. Macho, ask No62 to serve my bro!
qazz: Mai La, Mai La...
Don't want lah, don't want lah...

I kept declined his offer and wanted to run out but Mr Machoman was too big size. He stood at the door and basically blocked the whole entrance seeing no gap. As we were arguing halfway, a small petite size girl walk out from nowhere. My eyes were immediately attracted by her look. She very sweet and was my Cup of Tea!

qazz: Okie lah! Shut up, I take it... :D

She lead me by holding my hand up the narrow stairway! My heart was pounding at 180 beat per second. Both my legs were weak not because of the IPPT earlier but due to the nervous I was encountering!

qazz
08-07-2010, 06:40 PM
camping..the serve and f**k off is a very good description for yr story..

Just happened to recall my Army Days! Do keep support!

nice steamy stories bro. camping here for more :D

Sure you will get more! Thanks for support!

This is a new perspective about the army :eek:

Thanks sis! Waiting for your steamy encounter too!

quick stuff.. brings back the 'sweet' memories.. looking forwarding to read more from you bro..

Do check it out and keep it alive! Let's charged up the hill together!

Wa, pitch TENT here... :D

Thanks for support, bro rex! Please enjoy!

Yeh! Support!

Hi! Thanks, yeh yeh yeh...

qazz
08-07-2010, 09:06 PM
As i said previously that I lost my first time to a Thai Prositute! Its not my Virgin hor, its actually my first handjob by a girl.

As I was walking up the stairway, she lead me to her cubicle. She asked me to took off my shoe before stepping into her room. For the benefit of newbies, I will elaborate a bit of whats inside her room and the atmosphere. Basically, their room is dimly lighted with a shower room attached. A CD player and a mini fridge, normally they will serve you drink! It always cooling and smell nice. First timer will definitely RTF for more... :D

Once inside the room, this No.62 gave me a tight hug! Her GFE was 10x100% which made me cannot tahan. I really felt in love instantly, lolzzz! She stripped me piece by piece and hanged my clothes nicely. Wah liew, her face feature was small frame, sweet looking and petite... confirm my type! Her boob was small B and I dont really care about it.

Next, she stripped herself and bring me to the shower room with my hardon didi pointing at her face :p. She washed my didi and ass clean, sterilized my mouth with listerine and dry me using $1 a piece towel.

I lied on the bed and getting ready for action. As I was still fresh and young, my didi seems powerful as ever. Something unforgetable happened... The moment she climb onto me and just about to start her cat bath, my urge came! As she was stroking my didi while caressing me and arousing me. My first burst of army shot into the sky onto her stomach... it was unstoppable! Although she did nothing to me, I thank her for giving me my first gentle HJ. It was totally satisfying for a newbie like me at that time! Hahaha...

She clean me up again and I walked out less than 10mins!

qazz
08-07-2010, 09:13 PM
Thanks Bro ah rat & Bro shchen!
Will return you back!

killer_pussy
08-07-2010, 10:12 PM
Nice... keep it up!

qazz
09-07-2010, 08:16 AM
Nice... keep it up!

Haha! I like your quote!

joew2005
09-07-2010, 08:29 AM
yesterday ..... all my memories seems so far away .....

birdie8819
09-07-2010, 08:55 AM
Nice story that's remind me of my old army days also :p :D

tigerboy18
09-07-2010, 10:48 AM
Ah De: Bro, which one you like?
qazz: Dont want lah! I come see see look look only. You carry on ba recruit De!
Ah De: Choose 1 la, I introduced my favourite to you lah! Suck till you dry up.
qazz: Dont want lah bro! I not use to it leh!
Ah De: CheeBye lah. Macho, Gio 62 Ho Lai Ho Wa Eh Bro!
Fuck lah. Macho, ask No62 to serve my bro!
qazz: Mai La, Mai La...
Don't want lah, don't want lah...

haha... bro, tis one reminds me of d gd old story of Mah Bao Tan, Tony Tan & Lee Hsien Loong 1st time going to geylang whores house. :D

She clean me up again and I walked out less than 10mins!

tis too, was my first experienced in GL - also 10 mins walk out liao, feel so paiseh. n it took me another few more trips b4 i walked out only after 30 mins. :p

eeemen
09-07-2010, 10:52 AM
Bro qazz, nice sharing! Thanks, & cheers ................

qazz
09-07-2010, 12:19 PM
Bro qazz, nice sharing! Thanks, & cheers ................

It's all about sharing here bro! Yah, thanks for your upzzz!

yesterday ..... all my memories seems so far away .....

Nice story that's remind me of my old army days also :D

Hi bro joew & bro birdie!
This kind of memories are priceless... That's for sure!

haha... bro, tis one reminds me of d gd old story of Mah Bao Tan, Tony Tan & Lee Hsien Loong 1st time going to geylang whores house.

Mmmm... What happened to the trio! Share leh!

tis too, was my first experienced in GL - also 10 mins walk out liao, feel so paiseh. n it took me another few more trips b4 i walked out only after 30 mins. :p

Nothing to paiseh! There's always first time...
I mean thinking back was quite hilarious lor! Lolzz...

ah rat
09-07-2010, 01:28 PM
Talk about army,it was many year back.When I was posted to the G? Mindef.
And it was my first days there,then I notice,many of army girls come to my dept to see how I look.
From that days onwards,they always pretend to give excuse to come to my dept.Example: get some document,come to see colleague etc.
During my army time,I was doing depatch.I depatch important document to Minsitry office or many G? dept.
So, I was popular in my department & at other dept too because I am handsome and hard working army boy :D.
I met many pretty army or civilian girls.They love to see me go to their dept.
Most of them will invite me to their dept. even I do not have anything to depatch.
Got one army girl I already miss her,until today,think about it I regret.
When I go to her dept to depatch,once she saw me.She was so excitement to see me.
I ask her why? She just smile and reply me that she love to see me.
She indeed very chio.:p
Talk about my dept army girls.I notice few of them love to come to my table.
They like to lean their front part(pussy area) against my elbow.I think in his manner they feel Shiok.Any Sis here to clarify why? :D

KingBong
09-07-2010, 03:17 PM
During my ns time of 2.5 yrs, i never done it even once. Don't zap me hor it's the truth, maybe cos i was naive to believe that the rifle was my wife haha, or was so shack cos the training too xiong?

qazz
09-07-2010, 05:08 PM
Wanted to pay for the satisfying session but was stopped by Mr Machoman at the counter. So I take a seat at the sofa, GeGe watched Channel 8 but actually Bioing how the fishes seduce the walk in fishermen! These girls seems to be so happy!

KNN! Waited for almost 1hr then Ah De came out a happy man! He made a call to his uncle and we said good the bye with Macho and the fishes. At that time, business was damn good. You can see the girls in out in out almost non stop. It was already past midnight! Geylang became 1 of my playground for the next 2 months!

So that was how I exposed to Geylang fish tank scene!

qazz
09-07-2010, 05:29 PM
Talk about army,it was many year back.When I was posted to the G? Mindef.
And it was my first days there,then I notice,many of army girls come to my dept to see how I look.
From that days onwards,they always pretend to give excuse to come to my dept.Example: get some document,come to see colleague etc.
During my army time,I was doing depatch.I depatch important document to Minsitry office or many G? dept.
So, I was popular in my department & at other dept too because I am handsome and hard working army boy :D.
I met many pretty army or civilian girls.They love to see me go to their dept.
Most of them will invite me to their dept. even I do not have anything to depatch.
Got one army girl I already miss her,until today,think about it I regret.
When I go to her dept to depatch,once she saw me.She was so excitement to see me.
I ask her why? She just smile and reply me that she love to see me.
She indeed very chio.:p
Talk about my dept army girls.I notice few of them love to come to my table.
They like to lean their front part(pussy area) against my elbow.I think in his manner they feel Shiok.Any Sis here to clarify why? :D

If you are serving NS and having scandals, it's still ok! But if both parties were regular then good luck. Whatever it is, better don't shit at the place you eat! Anyway, damn envy your posting to Mindef! Really plenty of admin chicks and scholars around. How I wished I can befriend all the high flyers and crabs officers!

During my ns time of 2.5 yrs, i never done it even once. Don't zap me hor it's the truth, maybe cos i was naive to believe that the rifle was my wife haha, or was so shack cos the training too xiong?

That's another way to spent your 2.5yrs! I think it's better that way, always low profile.

shyboy252001
09-07-2010, 10:02 PM
Bro,

finally a new story from you!! really loved your piece on the Factory Mei Mei. now this one looks even promising!! hehehe :D

waiting for the next installment liao~~

qazz
10-07-2010, 12:55 AM
Bro,

finally a new story from you!! really loved your piece on the Factory Mei Mei. now this one looks even promising!! hehehe :D

waiting for the next installment liao~~

Thanks for your support on Factory MM! Will write my installment when I wake up later! Now shagged out liao!

qazz
10-07-2010, 12:30 PM
For the next 2 weeks, I went Geylang very often with Ah De. He wanted to show me around his playground and tell me a lot of his childhood stories! Although I visited a lot of the brothels, houses and kopitiam from Lor 6 to all the way back to Lor 42... I have yet lost my virginity to any Chicken. :p

Time flies, 2 weeks gone and its time we report back to Tekong again! The feeling was annoying as I have to listen to orders and keep saying Yes Sir, No Sir... Yes Sgt, No Sgt... Yes Encik and No Encik! I meet Ah De and Kim at Pasir Ris MRT...

qazz: Piang Eh, Kim... Where you go ah? After we went our on way you out of sudden MIA and disappeared ah? Call you, engaged. SMS you, no reply... WTF! :mad:
Kim: No lah! My mum lor, she was so happy that I was released for 2 weeks off. She immediately take me to Penang, her hometown. I even have no time to apply exit permit, dunno what will happened?
qazz: Wah liao! At least tell us mah... We thought you cannot tahan NS life, go suicide.
Kim: Siao Ah! My father business waiting for me to takeover leh, I go suicide? You Siao Ah!

Ah De appeared from nowhere!

Ah De: Kim, Ho Se Bo? Go where happy?
Kim: No lah, haizzz...
qazz: Bus Lai Liao, Ki Chia Liao!

We continued TCSS from bus to ferry to Tekong! Found out that Kim was a super richman's only son. Mother's malaysian but PR, father Singaporean doing import n export business and now in China Shanghai running factories!

By the time we reached our Parade Square, we already saw the rest of the Company reporting today sitting on the Parade Square listening to our OC talking cock. We changed to our PT attire and join them.

From there onwards, everyday is routine! Wake up, 5 BX, area cleaning, breakfast. Training, training and training, lunch then nap time. Training, training and training, dinner. Company Routine Order for next day, shower, TCSS and sleep! My physical body was getting better and better with muscles, hair grown longer and look smarter. So whenever we booked out, we will always follow Ah De to Chiong! And I remembered how Kim lost his virginity to a Malaysian MILF in KTV... :D

qazz
10-07-2010, 03:07 PM
1 week before POP, every single one of us were damn shagged due to rehearsals under the hot sun and rainy weather. However, our morale was high and excited... As usual, our gangster joker Ah De decide to plan an unforgettable outing before we go our separate ways!

That friday early evening after quick dinner, our platoon fall in and we listen to our last instruction from our duty Sgt, Ali!

Sgt Ali: Firstly, i would like to congratulate all of you except.. you know who you are, eh hmmm! Although you will see your mates passing out soon that doesnt mean you dont have to go through another BMT. Know what I mean, right?
Anyway, its nice to see the rest of you went through this period of time. Some will go to OCS, some to SISPEC, some straight to units and rest to undergo different courses to completed your NS life all the way till you serve finish your reservist!
Secondly, next week POP is all about you guys. Invite your friends, family and your love one to attend. It will be a nice experience as you can only go through once, so enjoy the feeling!
Thirdly, Please take note that our company best came from our platoon. I believed you guys should know who he is, so please "Tekang" him for me ok!

The whole platoon erupted, they start to cheer and applause, some of them shouting... qazz qazz... qazz qazz... :p.

Ah De: qazz qazz... qazz qazz...!
qazz: Cheebye lor... shut up lah!

Sgt Ali: Okie, okie... dont be too excited! Lastly, enjoy your last weekend before leaving here. Hope you dont have to come back to Tekong anymore, feeding the mosquitoes! So... Recruit qazz qazz, don't chiong too much. Be prepare to go through your rehearsal on the stage next monday. Dont worry, encik will take good care of you! Now, takeover the platoon. Enjoy while I serve my fucking duty! Fuck off now... :mad:

qazz: Platoon1... Go up and bring those unnecessary stuff home and fall in here 5 mins later. Go go go...!
Ah De: Wah... Company best sia, Si Beh Sak Ki Leh! Tonight must give you an unforgettable present!
qazz: Mai Jee Siao Lah, De! Hurry up, we must be first platoon to take the ferry hor! My mother waiting for me liao... wanna Long Bang you or not?
Ah De: No need, I taking Kim's mother car. Your mother not as sexy as his, so sorry hor! Lolzzz...
qazz: KNN...
Kim: Dont listen to his bullshit! He stayed near my place so along the way. De... you don't Jee Siao Siao also hor!
Ah De: Nabehzzz! Nvm, later you better meet us. I have prepared a nice programme for us liao and you should cover the bill as promised! Don't put aeroplane hor, don't forget that I already know where you stay!
Kim: NNKC... :mad:

Fast forward... Before boarding the ferry.

qazz: Platoon1, please synchronise our watch... 30sec to 1900hr! Note that our last mission tonight is very important. I hope to see you guys later tonight as Ah De has already do all the necessary preparation. We have a wonderful platoon mate who is really willing to subsidise our final bill. I'm sure we will have a memorable outing...
qazz: I repeat! Geylang Lor4, 2130hr. Anything just call me! Now let's board the ferry... Those not going, see you Sunday night!

(.)(.) lover
10-07-2010, 07:39 PM
nice story, any big boob encounter?

eeemen
10-07-2010, 07:52 PM
Thanks for the updates :D Have a great weekend, cheers bro .............

qazz
11-07-2010, 11:52 AM
nice story, any big boob encounter?

Thanks for the points!
For sure there will be plenty of big boobs banging around during our excursion to KTV! Stay tune...

Thanks for the updates :D Have a great weekend, cheers bro .............

You too! Enjoy your weekend!

qazz
11-07-2010, 02:55 PM
Thanks Ahh_Boi for the upz!

qazz
11-07-2010, 03:41 PM
Fast forward...!!!

Inside the KTV, Ah De booked for us a room that was big enough for 17 of us! The attendance was quite disappointing but it did not affect or demoralised our morale. Kim was reluntant to come but Ah De somehow managed to threaten him and he became a very good boy, sitting beside Ah De throughout the night.

The leaderlike Ah De took Kim's wallet and found that Kim has already prepare 2x $1000 note for tonight expenses. Everyone of us were damn thrilled due to the fact that we dont have to fork out much or infact not necessary at all for the bill. Ah De signalled to the Mummy who was a malaysian MILF, look at least a 7.5 and perhaps 8.5 if a decade back. To me, she was still as gorgeous compared to the SYTs she brought in for us. The girls were a mixture of Thai, Viet, Malay, PRC and a couple of local.

As almost everyone is so hungry, greedy tiko NS men. These SYTs were all snatched up within seconds and for 1 second I thought they are having sale. As for me, I was attracted by a local SYT named Linda! She was kind of Lianish but her petite size and long straight highlighted hair strike me deeply. Maybe, she was my first local girl I knew in KTV, I almost fell in love with her. Fortunately, Ah De came to my rescue! Another episode which maybe I will share if I remember later on.

Anyway, this episode is more about Kim's adventure! Kim is still a super pure virgin at that time. However, we knew that he was a damn horny young boy. Today, we are really going to make him lost his virgin!

Ah De introduced a 18yo PRC SYT named Lyn to him. She's actually Ah De FB's sister! Quite attractive and sweet, a girl I will like to bonk as well but... you know lah! When we chiong outside with buddies, we will not fight and thats the rule right! Everyone was enjoying... we sang, we dance and we hanky panky inside the room. We drink mainly beer as we were still young exposing to hard liqour. It was really happening as 6 of them lost their virginity that night, of course EXCLUDING ME again! 1 of them was none other than Kim, our sponsor!

My story that night was not interesting but to me quite steamy. I drove her to East Coast Car Park, we were heavy petting inside the car until someone knocked on my car window. My LanPar always dropped off! 2 Policemen check our ICs and advice us to fuck off from there. I dare not go 7-11 buy condoms neither do her, so decided to go back individual home and Koon! The End!

Back to Kim... Ah De brought his FB to nearby Wulu hotel, he also dragged Kim and Lyn along. They spent their night over there. Kim's partner told Ah De's FB what happened that night, Ah De then told me what happened the next day! I received a SMS from him the next afternoon...
Final Score... Kim 3 - 0 Lyn!!!

tenbuck
11-07-2010, 03:53 PM
Nice story, qazz

keep it going, your energy!

qazz
11-07-2010, 04:40 PM
Previously, I said that Kim lost his virginity to a Malaysian MILF. I made a mistake as it was supposed to be my fellow cadet during my OCS time, not BMT time! Old man liao, cannot concentrate... Paiseh!

BT8888
12-07-2010, 12:23 PM
Bro qazz, Nice story.
Thx for sharing.

alan0338
12-07-2010, 12:58 PM
thanks bro qazz for the interesting stories:D

qazz
12-07-2010, 02:22 PM
Bro qazz, Nice story.
Thx for sharing.

thanks bro qazz for the interesting stories:D

Yah! Thanks bros...
I'm writing next installment now, hope can make all readers didi hardon and meimei panty wetwet!

qazz qazz :D

qazz
12-07-2010, 02:40 PM
The last week of BMT was the fastest week I had gone through. During the day it was all about rehearsals and during the night, most of us were TCSS with all the Sgts and Officers about our NS life after BMT. Everynight, we will spent few hours playing basketball, soccer and basically it was free and easy for everyone while Officers were doing the last minute interviews and discussing about our posting!

As Company Best, I have no other route to go except OCS (Officer Cadets School). Ah De was posted to unit and eventually became a storeman. Kim was disrupt for oversea study in Australia. So our platoon that we have been together for the past 3 months were split to every part of Singapore!

Ok, rewind a bit. On my POP, that very wet and thunderous night...! I finally lost my virgin to... Not to a whore. Not to Linda, the Ah Lian and definitely not to YP, my secondary puppy love. She is someone from my Primary School! Rubbish story? No no no, its totally TRUE! :eek:

qazz
12-07-2010, 03:55 PM
The POP ends at around noon. My buddy who was my primary/secondary friend coincidentally arrange a gathering that night! He invited mainly those "CAN MAKE IT" girls from our Primary School on Saturday night and the same category of girls from Secondary School on the following night. If I'm not wrong, the venue is Marina South BBQ Buffet. I remembered the place was famous for gathering, especially for big group! I was tasked to pick up GG that evening as she was the girl I like, I was so call dumped by her after PSLE as we went to different school. I was really excited and looking forward to meet her after 8yrs.

I took a nap after my POP so that I can Chiong longer tonight. I washed my car and polished the tyres so that I Buay Su Sei. I wore a new set of clothes that was prepared for coming Chinese New Year so that I can be the main attraction for the girls. I just want to be tip top conditiion that night!

I went out confidently and at the same time SMS GG.

qazz: GG, you ok?
GG: Yah, watz time will u reach?
qazz: 1930hr! (Already used to 24hrs format after BMT) :p
GG: Okie.. cu :)

From SLE to CTE, exit AMK Ave5. Turned right, past 2 traffic lights, turned left... Turned right to carpark, turned left... 2nd T-junction turned right. Yes... Blk XXX, drove 1 round, no ChioBu Leh! Siao Liao... Only I plump plump girl sitting at the stone chair beside the letter box area.

Left hand took out my 688 and dial her number, right hand controlling the steering moving towards her block. Tolong, tolong... Ah Bui dont pick up please as I zoom at her 50m away. After a few ring tone, GG picked up...

qazz: Yo... (Heng Ah, Ah Bui not holding on to HP... Phew!!!)
GG: Oh, so sorry qazz qazz... I'm still at home looking for my pair of heel. Don't know where my aunt kept it, very angry man!
qazz: Its ok! I'm just letting you know I'm here. You take your time, I'll wait for you...
GG: Thanks, so Paiseh. Have to let you wait...
qazz: Nevermind Lah, I already wait for you 8 years Liao... Wait for you another 1hr also no difference. (I learnt a lot from Ah De, no choice... HeeHee)
GG: Chey... I'll see what I can do, the most I changed to another set.
qazz: Aiyo, Chin Chai Lah. You not very Chio, wear what also not Chio want Lah!
GG: Not Chio? Later you better don't drop your eye balls... Ok ok, bye!

My heart was pounding hard and I was super Gan Jiong till my left leg was trembling when pressing the clutch. I quickly park my car, ready to see my childhood dream girl the moment she appeared. As the flat was those long stretch of corridor type, I can clearly see any movement from my car. I scanned floor by floor hoping to see a preview of how GG became... I start to recall my primary school time. How I always talk to her, walk her home across the bridge, teasing her by pulling her hair, always trying to get her attention and how I cried behind our school hall when I knew she was leaving for another school... Silly right, lolzzz!

I heard the sound of closing the metal gate. Then, I saw her... 8th floor, still long hair but seems like wearing a spec. Cant see what she was dressing. She walked to the centre towards the lift, gosh... The feeling of meeting someone you like previously and yet have not seen each other for such so long time! So thrilling...

A minute or so past, a very luscious SYT wearing a black appealing dress appeared 30m away from me. She did not wear glasses or did she removed it moment ago. Her miniature body but very proportional figure was a killer to me. I did not signalled her as I want to observe her a bit longer. She looked left and right... then directly at my car but blur like sotong, as she don't recognised me. A good B+ Cup of boobs as her cleavage shown, quite deep a valley. The belt she was wearing revealed her slim 24inch waist, the most! And the low cut dress exposed her sleek lean pair of legs. Her look, so adorable as ever and she really made me fucking turn on!

PRCbonker
12-07-2010, 06:49 PM
Very interesting story bro qazz, pls dun stop....
my didi standing half way liao:p

qazz
12-07-2010, 07:17 PM
After satisfied with the preview of GG, I tapped my honk and wave at her. Her smile so warm which melt my heart instantly. The moment she seated inside my car, her perfume overpowered my Glade fresherner. Damn it, I was really happy to meet her but her present made me lost my words throughout the journey. Luckily, she was as cheerful and talkative as ever. I just listen to what she was saying while I desperately fighting the weekend traffic till we reach Marina South!

During the dinner, she was kind of stick to me like a super glue. Wherever I go, she will made some excuses so that she can follow me. Whoever I speak to, she will automatically joined in the conversation. Once awhile, she will get close to me trying to have some physical touches. My hand hair was like went through electric current the moment she touch me. And seriously, I did have the same crushed I had during primary school. I guess we both have the our ingredients that attracted each other and we need one another spicies to struck a fire tonight! Yes, I got to do some confirmation before one go further!

Halfway our BBQing, I volunteered to pick some food for her. Again, she took this opportunity to follow me to get some "not so fresh" prawns.

qazz: So GG, any guy attracts you? (I asked cunningly)
GG: Nope! How about you? (She wait for my answer attentively)
qazz: Also no. But I can tell you one thing, you are still the most Chio among them. (I lied, there is another chick better than her who I wish to bonk too)
GG: Sure or not! Don't make me Paiseh Lah! But hor, I also seriously think you are the most attractive guy among them too. I swear! (she said sincerely)
qazz: Since you say I good, I also say you good. Then should we be couple tonight, how?
GG: Ok ok... Later, I stick to you all the way till you send me home. Like that I don't have to entertain Gilbert. (Can see she a bit annoyed)
qazz: What happened to Gilbert?
GG: You know lah, we went to same secondary school and I know he kind of like me... But I don't like him! (Quickly admit before I can ask) He keep pestering me and actually wanted to fetch me but Heng you save me.
qazz: OIC! No wonder, you keep Siam him. I thought why you keep glue on me, Chey! Later you go home yourself!
GG: Wah Lau! You cannot like that hor. I 可怜,没人要!
qazz: Ok! 1 condition, you must really act like my girlfriend then I will take good care of you tonight till you reach your doorstep, Swee Bo?
GG: Onz! (She more excited than me)
qazz: Good girl! (Haha)

My testing of water has proven we were both attracted to one another. Confirmed we have Chemistry! My mind start to think wildly while my didi react in chaotic manner!

Fast forward... Dinner ended, I was driving her along ECP!

qazz
12-07-2010, 08:16 PM
GG: Do you know you changed a lot?
qazz: Is it? From what to what?
GG: Last time, you very short, shorter than me. A bit round round, plump plump. But quite cute actually!
qazz: Cute got what use? Ask you be my girl, you shoo me away. In the end, go steady with someone else. Think I don't know, I was sad ok!
GG: Now you look taller, handsome, smart and fit too! The kind I like!

Another hint!!! Swee!

qazz: Dont make me Paiseh!
GG: You got other programme? Wanna go my place? Tonight I will be alone as my aunt working night shift! Don't think too much, just wanna show you our photos during Primary School.
qazz: You then don't think too much! I still virgin ok, you better don't molest me.
GG: Siao!

Fast forward...

Inside her room, she ON her aircon! Went to kitchen and took 6 cans beer.

GG: Wah! The BBQ eat already damn thirsty, actually don't feel like going as I don't like BBQ until I heard you are going.
qazz: Yah! As if...
GG: Serious lah. Actually, I have been asking about you and found that you just finished BMT today. No wonder you look so fit and tanned! So man!

We continued chatting and joking around! Slowly more and more contacts were made. We start with pushing and slapping one another arm and leg with Piak Piak Piak sound! And as we pour more beer into my stomach, our mind became a bit high. Instinctly, our sexual hormones were released unnoticely. We began to speak slower and softer, we lied down side by side in a dimly lighted romatic atmosphere. What happened next was unstoppable!

xiaojay
12-07-2010, 08:56 PM
Nice story qazz.
Enlisting into the army at the end of year.
Kinda excited after hearing your stories. (:

alan0338
13-07-2010, 02:00 PM
camping for the unstoppable part :D

lge8
13-07-2010, 02:36 PM
Bro qazz, Nice story.
Thx for sharing.

Yo bro...pass by here thanx ya! ((:

SiUUer
13-07-2010, 05:48 PM
Nice Story. Can even imagine what you are doing from the words.
Waiting for your next posting.:D

Glen2712
14-07-2010, 01:08 AM
I'm so engrossed, Bro quazz! Can't wait for the next instalment! :D

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04, Bro skyhawk958 and Bro dingding75!

qazz
14-07-2010, 12:38 PM
GG moved closer to me and soon our eyes caught our attention. She seems like an abandon magnet that was left unused for quite sometime while I was a fresh magnet which was still nicely wrapped up in a brand new packaging. She really need my strong magnetism to recharge her weaken poles. As each second passed, i can feel her energy coming back stronger and stronger.   

As our face came closer, every exhale we made, we can feel our breathe blowing one another. Every inhale we took, we can detect the scent of the beer we consumed earlier. It was sweet and sensual. The feeling of emotions released through every part of my hair, I guessed that was love!

It was cold but our hot desire warm our bodies effectively. I planted a soft tender kiss on her lips and what happened next was unstoppable!

This magnet overpowered me easily, she hugged me like I'm her 6 feet teddy bear. Suck my lips as if my lips taste better than Lawry's Beef Steak at Orchard Paragon. Her tongue forced her way into my surrendered mouth . Her expert tongue fighting guided me well and I was fast enough to reciprocate at the same wave. It lasted for very very very long!

qazz
14-07-2010, 12:47 PM
Nice story qazz.
Enlisting into the army at the end of year.
Kinda excited after hearing your stories.

Good luck! Enjoy your 2 yrs!

camping for the unstoppable part

Coming, coming... :D

Yo bro...pass by here thanx ya!

Thank me or BT8888... lolzzz!

Nice Story. Can even imagine what you are doing from the words.
Waiting for your next posting.

Thanks for support!

I'm so engrossed, Bro qazz! Can't wait for the next instalment! :D

Coming... Piak Piak Piak coming!

BumpBumpBump
14-07-2010, 01:22 PM
keep it up, nice story:p

qazz
14-07-2010, 01:54 PM
Her saliva was so tasteful and delicious, I totally engrossed frenching with her. As I'm still green in this aspect, GG made her initiative by caressing my already bulging cock. Knowing that my cock is going to suffocate anytime, she upzipped my pant and unhooked my button fastidiously. I assisted her by pulling and kicking of my pant away, leaving my low cut underwear intact. However, my fully extended and frenzied cock head divulged involuntarily. Her every stroke, be it up or down or grab were killer. Oh man! How dare she provoke my 3kg of active TNT explosives.

She sit on top of me and unbuttoned my shirt one by one while she rubbed her groin beneath my cock. All this while, I just laid back on the mattress watching closely how she seduced me. She spread open my shirt aside and revealed my 6+2 packs. She really appreciate my harvest from my tough training during BMT by touching and examing my uneven stomach which I have been contracting since our frenching. She planted small peck of kisses all over my packs and made her way up north. She sticked out her tiny soft tongue and licked my nipples slowly... Damn it! Fucking shiok man, my goose pimples on my arms appeared, sending millions and millions of sensentional feeling to my brain. ;)

birdie8819
14-07-2010, 02:02 PM
She sticked out her tiny soft tongue and licked my nipples slowly...

Buay Tahan liao .......... :p

qazz
14-07-2010, 02:20 PM
Buay Tahan liao .......... :p

Haha, thx for your 5 bird shit!
Will return you 5 瓜子!

nishikado
14-07-2010, 02:28 PM
wa very nice life story, but i no power to up you :(

but i can continue to support u here ! :D

bunnyrabbit
14-07-2010, 03:33 PM
nice story bro..reminds me of army days too..up u..

alan0338
14-07-2010, 04:06 PM
steam already, pls carry on so that i can shake and shoot:D

qazz
14-07-2010, 04:22 PM
I grabbed her butt trying to takeover and control the momentum of her riding. She continued her catbath on me, leaving her saliva on my chest, neck, cheek, forehead and finally back to frenching. I moved her butt clockwise motion as it won't hurt my protruding cock. Slowly I moved up her dress, she paused our frenching and removed it in 1 swift move! Threw aside and suck my lips once again, phew!

Her black color Elle bra and panty looks so sexy and alluring. I just can't stop raba her... I moved my hand to her back and unclip her bra hook but failed. Not giving up after several attempts, my never say die attitude paid off! Her bra dropped off her arms but still dangling above my chest. My left hand challenges her left breast while my right challenges her right. I squeezed them softly and gently, she broke our lips and gave out a soft moan... Emm emm, ahh ahh. Yes! I saw them as she pushed herself upward. Now I can really enjoyed the scene of B size knoll with an inverted nipples. It was awesome sight and rare to find these kind of nipples. (My only pair till now, so sad)

I can't resist the temptation and I immediately sucked them like a vacuum cleaner, once awhile circling around the nipples and alternate it by licking them. Her young body was so smooth and delicate with minimum fat on her waist. Her inverted nipples did harden and steam but subsided inwards after i stopped tasting them. No doubt she was in heaven as she did vibrated and jerked her whole body few times!

I removed her bra and my shirt. Then, I felt my underwear wet wet. It must be her juice or was it my precum or should be our mixture! She crawled backward and removed my underwear, my cock immediately stand tall and stern, saluting her female comrade infront. I felt my cock super pressurized and hard, really made me feel I should self detonate myself and make my cock KO. The tender her stroked my cock bare for the first time, I fight my will to endure as I wanted to withstand better and longer than my previous encounter in Geylang. To be honest, it was damn fucking difficult. After few strokes, I stoppped her as my urged came. I slide her panty down and pull it all the way using my toe. As the room was dim, I had no chance to inspect her pussy but can feel it's no bushy at all. She start her riding skill again, this time naked. She rubbed a few times on my cock and without warning, my millions of white milky sticky sperm discharged out. The semens blasted at all directions... Outside her pussy, my groin, mattress, blanket... 

We were both young and energetic, so ignorant and blinded by consequences. My small head overcame my big head and her pussy overcame her big head too. We did not care whether I have ejacuate or not, her pussy kept rubbing my half harden cock. I indirectly encouraged her by not challenging her childish action. We were totally captivated my our senses. We were in FIRE! An unstoppable fire... 

qazz
14-07-2010, 04:32 PM
wa very nice life story, but i no power to up you :(

but i can continue to support u here ! :D

Don't worry! Your support is more than enough. Thanks!

nice story bro..reminds me of army days too..up u..

Yeh! Hope it brings back your shiok time and not siong time.
Thanks for your points! Appreciate!

steam already, pls carry on so that i can shake and shoot:D

Lolzzz... Typing now... Grrrr!!!
Stay tune bro!

qazz
14-07-2010, 06:35 PM
At that point of time, I don't have the knowledge of painting a pussy and fingering lovehole. A heavy petting and sucking of boobs and unlimited raba her were really more than enough! However, that night... I decided I have a need to venture further. Be it as an approval of becoming an adult or as a present for myself for being the best in the company. That's my final decision!

Our heavy petting did not stop. I tried to arouse her by massaging her pussy. I never knew the techni or g-spot, my rough massage was good enough to make her juice flow out endlessly. It really wet my whole palm and her groin area, all the way onto the mattress! Her soft gentle moan made me so horny that my cock starts to react within 5-10mins. And soon enough I was ready again...

This time I positioned myself in missionary which I knew it after joining SBF. I tried numerous time guiding my cock into her moist pussy but somehow I just could not insert in successfully. I believed now it was because due to the tightness of her vagina muscle plus her nervous mind. I knew she was not virgin but I guessed she must have not been fucking for quite awhile. After she realized my awkwardness, she quickly took over my cock willingly. She teased her own pussy a few times by stroking her clitoris before pushing it in. Knowing that my cock was halfway in, I took over and pushed in further.

I finally lost mine at the age of 19+. I felt warm, watery, wet, woohoo and well well well!!!

It was tight and each stroke I made was obstructed by her muscle contraction. I really have difficulty thrusting my cock in. She looked worried and tensed just like myself. Then, I paused and I laid flat on her... Deserting my hard cock inside the warm and damped unfamiliar love hole.

"Sorry GG!" I said with guilt. (Really guilty that moment)
"No, it's not your problem! It's mine! " She replied sadly.
"Maybe, we should stop before things got worst." I regret saying it, shit!
"No, don't! I want you inside, i really do." She pull down my neck and hugged me.

We frenched again! This time, I felt less friction and each pump I gave her was slow and deep!

"qazz... qazz..." She called out.

Looking at her while fucking her was fantastic! Imagine my primary school classmate, a school prefect and class monitor! OMGosh!

I increased the tempo and ignored her begging. Our sweat and her juices accumulated around her butt and my groin area generates the "Piak Piak Piak" sound! She stretched her hand and grabbed the small pillow, trying to dilute the sound she created from her mouth.

Although it was my first fuck, logically I should not, will not and cannot shoot my load inside! But I cannot reaffirmed whether did i pre-ejacuated during the intercourse or during the pullout! 

My continuous missionary fuck lasted not more than 10mins and my 2nd load blasted onto her belly...

alan0338
14-07-2010, 08:07 PM
hehehe, i just shoot :D thanks bro 瓜子 :D

nishikado
15-07-2010, 12:36 AM
very very steamy ~ why u got so much luck one !

i want also no have ~

qazz
15-07-2010, 05:55 PM
keep it up, nice story:p

hehehe, i just shoot :D thanks bro 瓜子 :D

very very steamy ~ why u got so much luck one !

i want also no have ~

Thanks for support!
Don't wanked too much, bad for cock!
Don't envy, find one yourself!

alan0338
15-07-2010, 06:02 PM
Don't wanked too much, bad for cock!

now cannot shoot, later go gai gai :D

qazz
15-07-2010, 08:45 PM
"Hey, GG! Can i take a shower?" i asked.
"Why not? Come, let me escort you and show you my toiletries in case you use the wrong one!" She said cheekily.

With both of still in birthday suit, she hold my hand and lead me out of the room. (The other hand covering her belly preventing my sticky sperm from dripping) Carefully, she guided me through the unfamiliar territory in the darkness. She switched ON the dim orange almost obsolete lightbulb that was used during my grandmother's time. Once inside, it was another ambient... Quite exotic!

She turned on the tap, wash away the mess on her belly. Applied some shower foam on her palm and help clean my half soften cock. Maybe she did wash another dick before as she looked expertised in this aspect. Stroking my cock tenderly and fiddling my testicles professionally! My legs would have stumbled if not for my physical training in BMT.

GG was smiling and bantering me when she washed my cock halfway.

"You are VIRGIN, haha"! She laughed.
"How can it be, sis". I denied of course.
"Your cock head was so pinkish, plus the fact that your level of performance just now was really amatuer"! She said it with confidently. 
"You can test me again if you want, I'll make sure you get it from me". I was just trying to protect my ego and hopefully I can perform better later or perhaps next time.
"Come on lah, qazz. Admit it". Still not giving up mocking me.

"If you declared it now, i will impart and teach you how to make your future partner high and horny. Thereafter, your chances of success will surely increase." Jerking my cock a few times.
"Hey... Watch my cock, damn it!" I was considering her offer when she did that.

After some pondering and analyzing, I choose to concede to her. Concluding that it may not be a bad idea as I can seriously learn from her, who knows I can get to fuck her whenever I want.

"Alright! You got me." I blushed.
"Good boy! Let me give you my first lesson as a welcome gift to you." Speaking like my Master.

Without any warning! She swallowed my whole cock instantly. My cock came alive after a few twist and turn inside her mouth.

"Awe... Woooo... Arggg..." It was sensitive and unbearable but shiok!

Next, she licked my pee hole. Slashing it up and down, wetting my whole mushroom head or is it a metal helmet. She gargled some warm water and gave me hell of a good time deep throating my 5inch cock. Her sexy moaning while sucking brought me to heaven twice. She did not pardoned my 2 sagging balls as well, she choked herself by devoured both of them at one go. All I felt was my two testicles ping ponging each other when she did her stun!

After a good 5 mins, I begged her to stop as I have nothing more to purge. Luckily, she obliged.

nishikado
16-07-2010, 01:36 AM
wa seh, 2 balls ping ponging together O_O

wa, so pink dickhead = virgin ah?

then those both black black one, born then not virgin liao >_<
just kidding !

nice nice ~~ gogogogogo, keep updating XD

qazz
16-07-2010, 08:45 AM
Seeing my cock hard again, I cant help but to start raba GG inside the shower room. I soaped myself and seized her from behind kissing her neck, back, buttock and her ass crack. I adjusted her leg apart, allowing me to have better access around her groin area. Her sparsely pussy hair was original, her skin flawless and pussy lips was nicely wrapped up. I tried exploring her whole body, searching for defects but could not find any. I really wanted to taste her pussy for the first time but I was afraid my cock could not take it without interval.

Hence, I skipped that for later part and I attacked her boobs from the rear. They were slippery with the foam but I managed to grab it and shake them vigourously, slapping them from the bottom. Squeezing them together, circling her boobs like how 2 gears turned. My thumb and index fingers tuning her inverted nipples, making them protuded out once again. The way I teased them really gave GG extreme pleasure. We washed clean and head back to her room.

She donned into her light grey nighties while I covered myself with only my underwear. We hugged tightly under her blanket and dosed off!

qazz
16-07-2010, 08:48 AM
wa seh, 2 balls ping ponging together O_O
wa, so pink dickhead = virgin ah?
then those both black black one, born then not virgin liao >_<
just kidding !
nice nice ~~ gogogogogo, keep updating XD

Aiyo! I recalled my dick head was damn pink during that first shot mah!
Now already turned light brown liao! That's my case lah!
As for yours and others, how I know... Lolzzz!

shyboy252001
16-07-2010, 09:17 AM
bro!

you are really good with ur moves lar! she interested, but if u dont do the right thing, say the right word, also cannot have the action mah!!! POWER! haha

by the way, really suspect that the color changed as we grow older or use more often! haha

cheers and have a good day!

please update ur sexventure soon :D

bunnyrabbit
16-07-2010, 09:45 AM
bro!

you are really good with ur moves lar! she interested, but if u dont do the right thing, say the right word, also cannot have the action mah!!! POWER! haha

by the way, really suspect that the color changed as we grow older or use more often! haha

please update ur sexventure soon :D
bro of course will change ..haha jux like our car engine..new shiny..use long all carbon stick to it

alan0338
16-07-2010, 05:47 PM
pls carry on... :D

qazz
16-07-2010, 07:24 PM
As I opened my exhausted eyes, I realized GG was still under protected by my warm body. Her body odour has the natural fragrance that captivate me got me out of control. I felt an extreme hotspot inbetween my groin which I have never experienced before, perhaps due to the 2x YaHoo earlier and I also felt my cock to be a bit amplified than it's usual size. I think it must be the friction and restriction created by her determined contriction cunt.

As I was hugging her from the rear, I could use my arm which was under her neck to do the magic of nipple expansion. Concurrently, I navigate my other hand directly to her pussy, rubbing gently at her clitoris. She pretended to be asleep but clearly she was disguising herself poorly. My middle 3 fingers that were manipulating her pussy became soaked. I spread opened her pussy lips using my index and ring fingers, inserting my middle finger into her juicy lovehole. I sensed the funny texture inside as I roamed around, I also detected plenty of juices internally waiting for me to ooze them out. Although I was inexperience in fingering, I literally flushed every mass of liquid out moment later. She was so embarassed when she saw big patches of water mark on her mattress!

I positioned my stiff pressurized cock at the edge of her ass crack and slide it inward. Delibrately, I played along the crackline and just outside her drenched pussy. I add on some pressure by pressing and pushing my cock head using my hand right outside her lovehole entrance. She held on firmly to my thigh in order to withstand the pleasure I was giving her. Finally, she stopped her act and released her enjoyment through her voice!

Gosh! qazz, please let your cock in! She pleaded.
I can't stand it anymoreee... qazz! She quivered!

I felt another wave of liquid washed out from her pussy onto my cock and my palm. 

GG, I coming in! I whispered into her ear.

Slowly I pushed my cock head directed by my hand. I halted when 2 inches was inside, I removed out again! I pushed it in once more but without the guidance. After a few more short strokes, I confirmed that the alignment was already perfectly done. Hence, I start to thrust in all the way in. It was truely heaven when pumping her this way. She turned her head and we locked our lips as I continued to poke her deeply from behind!

I felt so immortal! I felt so superior! And I wanted more...

I accelerate my speed and soon GG broke our kisses and cried out. I'm sure she reached the pinnacle as she shivered and jerked intermittenly. To let her sustained longer, I paused and left my meat inside her!

eeemen
19-07-2010, 10:13 PM
Well done bro qazz qazz!! & thx for the upz :D, more please, cheers ...........

alan0338
20-07-2010, 05:18 PM
more more more, need to shake it out :D

Glen2712
20-07-2010, 11:14 PM
I'm soaked, Bro quazz! Totally! :D

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04, Bro skyhawk958 and Bro dingding75!

BT8888
20-07-2010, 11:50 PM
Yes! More please.

rhys
21-07-2010, 09:11 AM
Extremely vivid and captivating :-)

More, please.

JoySeeker
21-07-2010, 11:23 PM
more more pls:D

nishikado
21-07-2010, 11:33 PM
qazz qazz

faster update !
i cannot wait anymore !

ajlover
22-07-2010, 08:14 AM
more!! more!! more!! we want more !! super power bro !!

Horsethief
25-07-2010, 12:44 AM
nice , thanks for sharing

ken6890
25-07-2010, 01:02 AM
wah seh bro qazz , don't know you got a thread here , well done man :)

ken reporting here to support , camping here for more , kumsia :D

lukeong
25-07-2010, 04:11 AM
very good encounter bro:)
pls continue further

owenfang
25-07-2010, 11:28 AM
very good

thanks for sharing bro

rh8611
27-07-2010, 01:02 PM
Qazz qazz sir,
CO SAY IF U DON'T CONTINUE writing more, he will make u do DO for your next in-camp training!

Good shit! Keep it going! Up up up

alan0338
27-07-2010, 01:04 PM
Qazz qazz sir,
CO SAY IF U DON'T CONTINUE writing more, he will make u do DO for your next in-camp training!

he already kena duty, thats why no news :D

The_Chef
27-07-2010, 09:50 PM
he already kena duty, thats why no news :D

Haha! I think he kena NDP Parade

ken6890
27-07-2010, 10:55 PM
camping for TS next installment :D

nishikado
27-07-2010, 11:17 PM
qazz when missing oMG

jdi813
27-07-2010, 11:31 PM
camping for updates :D

Giralda
27-07-2010, 11:32 PM
TS please continue , thanks

eeemen
28-07-2010, 11:15 AM
Bro TS, where are you?? We're all waiting, cheers ...............

qazz
28-07-2010, 07:41 PM
She was grasping for air through her mouth but at the same time trying to ask for more. Her climax moment ago did not satisfied her sexual desire as she start to shake her bom bom backward, giving small and short thrust. While I let her took over the command, I put my entire concentration foddling both her breasts and nipples. One hand pressing over her nighties and the other hand squeezing inside her nighties. It's so nice to play with natural boobs just the right size of my palms!

After few minutes, she became so stimulated that she over-stepped her accelerator. I have to stop her vigourously pumping if not I would have end the game prematurely.

I removed my cock and she climbed on top of me, squating down. Her semi tired CFM expression was no horse run., seems like fucking a half drunk girl. With her still in command, she positioned my stiff cock upright. Gradually, she slide it into her lovehole. She hold my hand for support and suddenly she became a Harley's rider. Throttling it dynamically with speed and generating a turbulence moaning from her! Soon enough, her 2nd orgasm came and collasped her lethargic body onto my sweaty chest!

I want to gave her more content or rather let her suffer more through climax. I decided to take over the control instantly. Each delibrate pumped i made, she will tighten her hug as if she was trying to tighten a nut. 

She stopped and pushed her own body up and she initiate to turn herself 180 to reverse cow girl. I felt so weird and having difficulty adapting to new pattern and I thought that my cock was forcefully twisted in opposite direction. Lolzzz... But once she adjusted herself and lean forward, it was quite a turn ON! I let her resume the command and control again! Without any hesitation, she ride it so wildly and with 100% effort. After a dozen pumping, she will sat down to circle her butt, attempting to stir her lovehole using a stationary cock. Fantastic work!

It was one kind of an experience!

She was so tired that she said "Dont keep asking your master to fuck you can? Please do some hands on yourself and take control, not every girls take initiative like me okay?"

Damn it... :(  

"Okay lor, Shifu!" I played along.

GG was basically running out of breathe after this hectic work out! I got up and placed her nicely on the mattress, using a pillow to support her head and the 2nd pillow to position under her waist. I placed my knee near to her butt, aiming my cock face to face with her pussy. This time I controlled my cock using my hip and poked it into her pussy in one attempt. Lifting her legs pointing up and thrust it deeper. After a few innocent stroke, the famous Piak Piak Piak sound came alive!

cv bonker
28-07-2010, 11:01 PM
nice story here

qazz
29-07-2010, 10:24 AM
Came across these interesting clips regarding BMT!
It's good for pre-enlistees and parents.
Currently, it's already 4 episodes. They will update every Tuesday!
Happy viewing!

Can anyone help me or teach me how to link to YouTube?
Cos I'm using iPhone, a bit kalang kabok...

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/results?q=every%20singaporean%20son

alan0338
29-07-2010, 03:27 PM
reporting bro QAZZ :D

Giralda
29-07-2010, 07:28 PM
thanks for the story bro qazz :)

qazz
30-07-2010, 06:09 PM
I continued to Piak her for quite awhile till my hip got really tired! GG was already in sorrow state whereby she kept murmuring something I could not understood and she was practically shaking her head for almost 10 mins hinting me... No No No! Don't fuck me anymore! But physically, she just don't want me to stop bonking her hard. The way she grabbed the mattress cover was as if she was pushing a baby head out of her pussy in difficulty.

I increased my tempo and showing no mercy on her. Sweat from my forehead dripped onto her belly and breasts justified the effort I made trying to finish her off right now!

"I'm cumming, GG... I'm cummimg"! That's the only words that came out from my mouth.

"Okay, k... k~~! Shoo... oott on... myy brr... eass... st"! She uttered.

With all my almighty last burst of fire, I pulled out my cock as fast as possible the moment my first drip of sperm fired out from the pee hole. I hold my cock unsteady pointing at her direction. My remaining sperm splashed out unpredictably at all directions, all I felt was my empty sperm bag dangling below my pathetic hibernating cock!

Our master/disciple relationship lasted for 2 months and I was a very fast learner and able to apply effectively on what was taught by her. We ended our extraordinary relationship because she met her Mr Right! Yes, we still keep in touch but no more sexually in touch :)

qazz
04-08-2010, 12:47 PM
After 3 days resting after the night with GG. I packed all my barang barang into the long duffel bag, along with my full pack and SBO. I took a cab and report to OCS with a heavy heart yet feeling damn excited about what is going to happen for the next 9.5 months!

It's like dejavu when I reached my wing (company block), my new home. I saw quite a number of familiar faces from BMT School.

My cohort consists of 4 wings, a mixtures of "A level" students and Diploma kiddo. And coincidentally, this cohort includes all the scholars and white horses who will eventually become the future leaders of Singapore...

The atmosphere here is totally different from first day in BMT. The instructors who were all officers look so dead serious as if we were some highly wanted terrorists in custody. Each word or command given was demanding... Fuck! I really regretted why I was so "ON" during BMT!

Indeed, our life in OCS was hell from the very first day!

Gratefully, I have a few great buddies and comrades to help me overcame all obstacles throughout the days in OCS.

As the Officers Creed said, "To Lead, To Excel and To Overcome"!  

qazz
04-08-2010, 01:14 PM
During phase I of our training, basically my mind was totally isolated by physical training, weapons training and theory classes. Somehow, women was not in my head although my sperm was already fully filled up inside my testicles bag.

It was when one weekend, one of my platoon mate Jio me to Johor Bahru for stress released. I was very reluntant as I normally will concussed on my bed the moment I reached my sweet home. Due to peer pressure, I LanLan dragged my heavy body along and meet them.

Recalling back, I think they need my transportation that's why I was activated to become a driver. Damn, no wonder...

Anyway, the trip to JB (my first exposure outside Singapore) was the beginning of my Chionging Life!

I wore a simple Bermudas and Tee, got my unuse passport and wallet and threw it into my waist pouch. The Botak me drove my car and picked up all of them at Woodland MRT. 

So Bernard was the mastermind (Vehicle Commander), I'm the driver of course and behind the back seats were Khai, Eddie and James! He direct me all the way to the custom. 5 botak inside my car, attempting to cross the border at weird hours was so fucking obvious about our intentions! The custom officers even warn us to be careful and wish us "Have Fun" at the inspection lane...

Here we are "Welcome to Malaysia"!

elitecats
04-08-2010, 01:58 PM
Support :) Nice story.

qazz
04-08-2010, 04:08 PM
more!! more!! more!! we want more !! super power bro !!

qazz qazz

faster update !
i cannot wait anymore !

nice , thanks for sharing

wah seh bro qazz , don't know you got a thread here , well done man

ken reporting here to support , camping here for more , kumsia

very good encounter bro
pls continue further

very good

thanks for sharing bro

Qazz qazz sir,

he already kena duty, thats why no news

Haha! I think he kena NDP Parade

camping for TS next installment

qazz when missing oMG

camping for updates

TS please continue , thanks

Bro TS, where are you?? We're all waiting, cheers ...............

nice story here

reporting bro QAZZ

thanks for the story bro qazz

more more pls

Extremely vivid and captivating

More, please.

Yes! More please.

I'm soaked, Bro quazz! Totally!

more more more, need to shake it out

Well done bro qazz qazz!! & thx for the upz, more please, cheers ...........

pls carry on...

bro of course will change ..haha jux like our car engine..new shiny..use long all carbon stick to it

bro!

please update ur sexventure soon

Haha, sorry for the delay! Too busy for other activities!
Hopefully, my story can still make it!
Please continue to support... :D

Garchomp
04-08-2010, 10:41 PM
please continue your story bro , thanks

ken6890
04-08-2010, 11:14 PM

Busy bonking sibo ? :D lai lai lai faster continue :p

wolf2305
05-08-2010, 12:15 PM

Bro TS, come back soon, waiting for more of your story, remind me of my ARMY days

rh8611
05-08-2010, 12:36 PM
Supporting qazz thread all the way. Do continue

alan0338
05-08-2010, 02:17 PM
waiting patiently for piak piak sound again ... :D

qazz
05-08-2010, 08:58 PM
waiting patiently for piak piak sound again ...

Slow & steady... Confirmed more to come.

Supporting qazz thread all the way. Do continue

Thanks! Thanks! Lolzz... more coming!

Bro TS, come back soon, waiting for more of your story, remind me of my ARMY days

Thats the purpose of this story! To remind you guys your Army life!

Busy bonking sibo ? :D lai lai lai faster continue :p

Not only busy bonking. Must busy earning money too!

please continue your story bro , thanks
Support Nice story.

Kumsia for support!!!

Chris888
05-08-2010, 09:54 PM
well done bro qazz! nice stories, where's the part about gambling? very interested to know. gamble win + sex + booze = the life.

qazz
05-08-2010, 11:20 PM
well done bro qazz! nice stories, where's the part about gambling? very interested to know. gamble win + sex + booze = the life.

I also excited about the gambling and lies part. But I don't want to speed up too fast. Coming soon...

NTHK
06-08-2010, 12:27 AM
Setting up camp here! Read 1 shot from page 1 to 9. Jiayou bro qazz in writing the next installment of the exciting and steamy story

qazz
06-08-2010, 09:44 AM
Going to JB with these dudes were quite exciting as I'm still green and don't know what I am going to experience later. Buckling up on the driver seat, maneuvering the steering wheel around JB made me a bit hysterical as well... :rolleyes:

After a few turns and roundabout, we finally reached the destination for our dinner. If i'm not wrong, it should be somewhere near Sentosa, hawker style. We ordered a lot of food and one dish that I really liked and remembered was butter crayfish. I recalled I repeatly ordered it 4 times, each was about 2kg! "Filling up our stomach and preparing ourselves for a great workout later", this was what my vehicle commander said!

We left and took a stroll to allow us to digest our food a bit. They smoked while I walked behind them, went past some KTVs and some funny shophouses with red light outside and along the stairways. I was damn nervous and was sweating profusely although the night was cooling.

After a few blocks, we were brought to a shop houses which read XXX XXXX Coffee House. On the outside, it looked no different from a normal shop. However, once you stepped inside... the OKT shown up!

"Hey! Boss, come... come... take a seat. Coffee or tea for you guys!" The OKT was over friendly and he seems to recognise Bernard.

The setup was very simple. Long sofa and coffee table. TV in front of us showing Hong Kong drama.

From our location, we can hear some sweet voices giggling behind the partition wall... They sound excited than us, maybe because they can earn some pocket money or they were just happy that some hunks were going to fuck them soon...

While pouring us our drinks...
"Yo bro, Yao Yao for you right"? He said confidently to Bernard!

"Got any new chicks?" Bernard asked.

"Of course lah, plenty to choose. I asked them out, ok." He spoke to us in a super polite tone.

He yell to the back in a hooligan way, trying very hard to disguise his impatient! "Come out, come out... All come out!"

A dozen SYTs walked out anxiously. Mostly local chinese, couple malay/sarawakian from what the OKT simple introduction. When I scanned at them from left to right, they will blinked at you during eye contact. Some even push their assets to show they were 100% real. 

Goosh! To me, they were like playing rather than working unwillingly. Naive group of young chicks, willing to sell themselves to earn some money. 

If I'm not wrong, the price is RM130 per shot. I can said it's worth every dollar for their young pussy! If you are not careful, you might bonk an underage girl.

After much deeper scanning, I choose a 18yo chinese. Innocent and sweet looking, a bit of TCSS revealed that she was trying to earn quick money so that she can go Taiwan with her boyfriend. My heart melted upon hearing that... 

Anyway, that session I bonk her for a full 30mins till she surrender. We changed positions like what my instructors always did to us during change parade. Both of us were panting and sweating like no tomorrow... Her moaning was confirmed real and her sex making was definitely genuine too! That's the worthy part... Nothing steamy description but more focus on sharing my experience here! 

The 5 of us truthly enjoyed our expedition, especially myself. From that day onwards, I would visit that joint whenever I went JB! Somehow, that joint never last long enough for me to explore further before clamped down by the authority... quite disappointed!

soccerpicks
06-08-2010, 10:17 AM
what a pity, nowadays in JB no more fun, still thinking of the good old days fm 1998 to 2002.

qazz
06-08-2010, 11:31 AM
Setting up camp here! Read 1 shot from page 1 to 9. Jiayou bro qazz in writing the next installment of the exciting and steamy story

what a pity, nowadays in JB no more fun, still thinking of the good old days fm 1998 to 2002.

Thanks for support!
Have not been to JB since donkey years. Don't even know or interested to find out what's happening across the border!

mr_missile
06-08-2010, 12:20 PM
Bro qazz, good story. I am hooked. Waiting for more of your adventures!

alan0338
06-08-2010, 12:31 PM
thanks for the update bro qazz....:D

qazz
07-08-2010, 11:48 AM
Bro qazz, good story. I am hooked. Waiting for more of your adventures!

thanks for the update bro qazz....:D

Thanks for support and the ups!
Happy National Day!

cum sucker 1
07-08-2010, 04:43 PM
nice story:)

alan0338
10-08-2010, 01:37 PM
national day over, waiting patiently for updates :D

qazz
10-08-2010, 02:30 PM
It was after this trip, I began my chionging life! I start to chiong HCs in JB/KL, I start to chiong Sakura and I start to chiong niteclub... Of course, that's was my past!

Back in the OCS, you tends to see many different kind of people with different type of personality. It was quite a mishap that I joined the wrong group of gang... lolzzz!

For example, Bernard (our mastermind) was an Architect from US. Big size like an American but super fit, clocking under 7.30mins for SOC... :eek:. Always psycho us to bonk chicks throught our 9.5 months.

James, an Ah Beng before enlisted... was a bookie since he was in secondary school. Whatever kind of bettings, he also have it. Decade ago, online betting was not so popular yet. He would send hundreds of SMS to his customers on the latest odds on EPL, SerieA during training...

Khai was a lawyer and a rich man son, the eldest among us. He was the one who will pay bills using credit card, very gentleman kind of person...

Eddie was a very innocent kid when I knew him. He was my first buddy in OCS whereby we shared the same room. Chubby and wearing a spec made him the cutest dude among us. Very lovable by most of the women and SYTs we met, our Mr Popular...

I start to pick up soccer betting when James introduce the beautiful game to me. Slowly and slowly, my gambling habits went bad to worst. However, it was him that save me from going deeper into the well... (More detail in later part about my nightmare about gambling)

So during our last phase in OCS, we went to Taiwan for our finale training. We heard so many stories from our instructors, our seniors and friends about this Ex.Starlight in Taiwan. Basically, throughout the whole course, Ex.Starlight was the only exercise that everyone was interested to go.

As usual, our mastermind Bernard planned our last night of free & easy for the 5 of us in Taipei! He called one of his friend in Taipei for information and finalised everything before we board our SIA to Taiwan! I purposely save up my 2 months allowance for this bloody trip... Super excited!

qazz
10-08-2010, 02:42 PM
Soon we landed Taipei Airport, took our luggage and board a giant double decker bus. It took us almost half a day before we reached southern part of Taiwan to our training base.

For the next 2 weeks plus, we train, we sweat, we eat 香鸡扒, we drink 奶茶... we go platoon live firing, navigation exercise, sleeping on top of the ridgeline, shitting behind bushes, completing mission after mission... it was damn tiring but surely a lifetime experience which no more 2nd try!

Our morale was damn high during the last night in that old filthy base camp. We packed and did our final area cleaning before fall in at the parade square. There it is, 12 huge familiar buses drove into the parade square...

lolzzz... I love Taipei, here I come.

MAGNET
11-08-2010, 02:09 AM
thanks for the story :)

rhys
11-08-2010, 11:19 AM
Great story, didn't have a chance to go Taiwan for army training. Waiting eagerly for the next instalment.

alan0338
11-08-2010, 01:58 PM
thanks sir qazz for update...went there for exercise before, miss the place especially the 摸摸茶,and 槟榔西施. gals there very chio, very sexy...:D

qazz
11-08-2010, 03:48 PM
We start our R&R from southern Taiwan... We visited 垦丁, an amusement park, science centre and some ulu bird park during first day. We went Taizhong on our 2nd day... visited historical museum, another amusement park and a couple of pubs at night. Basically, our free meals provided by the Army were always the same kind of dishes. Luckily, along the way to the north, we were able to try out their local cuisine. We even buy some 槟榔 from one of the stall but no 槟榔西施 was seen inside the stall. 2nd night was a free & easy, shopping and going to their 夜市 was not to be missed. Plenty of food to taste and 妹妹 to see. The feeling of going out with a bunch of botaks were unforgettable... really miss those days! The times has arrived... 3rd day at Taipei was the most happening day, which was what we have been waiting for... lolzzz!

Bernard arranged to meet his friend at Hooters Restaurant for early dinner. Hence, the 5 us squeezed into the Toyota Camry Taxi from our Hotel, the driver was damn funny guy and super horny cabby. He knew we are from Singapore and knew we were heading for fun tonight. He purposely played some Jap AV clips on his LCD with was very common in Taiwan's taxi. He would recommend us on the places to bonk and have fun, the reason was because they could earn really high commission. It was a very high risk to let him be your guide as there were cases whereby previous cadets like us were extorted by gangsters after they finished raba raba all the SYTs... :(

So all thanks to Bernard for his arrangement that we got the chance to taste what is Taiwan MeiMei... Oh man, I got a precum when I recollect my memories... :eek:

alan0338
14-08-2010, 04:11 PM
reporting bro qazz :D

eeemen
21-08-2010, 03:25 AM
reporting bro qazz :D
Falling in too! :D :D, cheers bro qazz ,.......................................

soulrapper
24-08-2010, 08:09 PM
update soon leh! thank you!

qazz
25-08-2010, 12:48 PM
Platoon... Sedia!!!

It was around 5pm when we reached Hooters, we taught were the first group of teeko to chiong but surprisingly another group from other platoon was already teasing the Taiwan chicks already. KNN, all of them were damn sexy and full of assets, both boobs and butt! Their tight uniform were killer man, they performed their first welcome show the moment we settled down, watching them dancing and hopping with hula loops was fun and basically everyone of us enjoyed it. Practically, each hooters gal was purposely called to our table to serve us and at the same time peek their clevage and half neh neh! Lolzzz....

Highlight was definitely not there. Bernard's fren picked us and brought us to a half KTV and half niteclub style happy hour. We were ushered to a medium size room, decent enough for a dozen people! The mummy came in and introduced herself as Grace but can't even speak a single AngMoh... WTF! Heck care and immediately asked for her stocks...

Goodness me, the SYTs she brought made everyone of us nearly nose bleed to death. Every single chick was grade 8 above, no joke no horse run. They were look like celebrities in the showbiz standard. No nonsense and we grabbed our own princess within 1 min. They were too hot hot hot to handle and their KC level was 10/10... Imagine them resembled online magazine models, bloggers wearing bikini and online fashion model!!! Yes Yes Yes, they really look like their style!!! My dick was super hard after 3 weeks of enduring.

We played cards, dice and 5/10 as usual. Raba was minimum as we dare not do much as we don't know their limits. So Bernard's fren start the ball rolling, he french his gal and removed her tank top, the room start to cheer and we got the hints and followed. They were so wild and daring that they left with only their panty on after awhile! These gals would just keep dancing and shaking, caressing themselves and rubbing their butt on out groin. The room lights got dimmer and dimmer, music louder and louder! Seriously, I suspected that these gals were given some drugs before they came in, that's why they got so high after awhile and they seems to be happier then us! Removing their top was too common for them! Sadly, they don't do full job and fingering unless they were fond of you.

For the next few hours, we see and touch and taste whatever we could. In the end we got no choice but to leave the place before 11pm and report back to hotel before 2359. Nevertheless, we managed to do some hanky panky and hence we had no regret! Final bill was quite steep but we shiok!!!

You think that was the end for me??? No no no... I got my chick number and she agreed to meet me at my hotel room... Lolzzz!

eeemen
25-08-2010, 01:41 PM
welcome back!! More more, :D cheers .................

alan0338
25-08-2010, 01:59 PM
fall in...:D

zhot
25-08-2010, 04:02 PM
I also reporting in. ;)

qazz
25-08-2010, 06:58 PM
In taipei, 7-eleven can be seen in every corner every ulu street. So before I went back for reportin to my instructor, I bought a box of condom to prepare for my battle against Taiwan MeiMei, my very first taste of Taiwan chick!!!

I asked my roommate to fuck off till I complete my battle. I was very excited that I bought a mouth rinse and chewing gum so that I can really taste her fully. My heart was pounding hard and fast when I watched the digital clock beside my bed, going through what I want to do and what pattern when I bonk bonk her and how to make myself last longer. My mind was already fantasizing her. Took a nice shower and wait for her arrival. The feeling was super shiok...

As it was our last night, my cash was low so I have to borrow another 7k ($350) just in case I need to bonk her few rounds. Tick Tock Tick Tock... It was 130am, I called Ting Ting and she was already at the lobby! Whoof whoof...

Ding Dong!!! I peeked through the hole and saw her. Now can really see her clearly, immediately opened the door and pulled her inside, avoiding being spotted by instructors although they were not in the same floor. She was wearing every simple but look damn gorgeous. Taiwan MeiMei really know how to make themself look fantastic. Fake eye lash, long curly hair, nice perfume, simple makeup, a bit of clevage, slim long leg (as she was wearing short skirt), tight top (boobs look bigger)!!! She said she went back for shower and was excited and looking forward to meet me too! KC damn strong and her cuteness was 200%!!!

I closed the door and hugged her just like my girlfriend. Both hand on her butt and slowly pull up her skirt! As I was damn fit, I lift her up easily and she jumped up using her legs to wrap around my waist and her arm around my neck. We start to french, it was really passionate and hot! I walked backward towards my bed and sit down.

Fuck!!! Buay tahan liao, I go PCC first!

alan0338
26-08-2010, 01:16 PM
Fuck!!! Buay tahan liao, I go PCC first!

me also.... :D

naturegreen
25-09-2010, 09:06 AM
Where's TS? you have not completed the erotic part yet! Don't go MIA!!! :p

ken6890
25-09-2010, 02:12 PM
ken reporting here liao , TS faster continue hor :D

qazz
25-09-2010, 02:25 PM
No one up me, I damn sianzzz... lolz!
Wanna hit 1000 also cannot! :D

ken6890
25-09-2010, 02:35 PM
No one up me, I damn sianzzz... lolz!
Wanna hit 1000 also cannot! :D

3 years later I will up you :D

qazz
25-09-2010, 02:42 PM

Sama sama...

andythai
26-09-2010, 03:35 PM
up yr pts bro, any updates.... :p

eeemen
27-09-2010, 01:30 PM
Same here bro qazz, time limitation here :D, but pls do carry onz? cheers..........................

alan0338
27-09-2010, 01:54 PM
loyal reader here also leh, sorry cant up u also liao la, 3 years later ok. :D

HootHoot
27-09-2010, 03:19 PM
great story , thanks

aphro
28-09-2010, 04:06 PM
Bro qazz,
nice story, I wish I could up u. Pls continue ;)

hipgrinder
04-10-2010, 02:50 PM
I remember it was in army (10yrs back) our horny-commander asked our platoon, "Women got how many holes that can be fucked?"

Most of us answered "2"
Some answered "3"
and there were some math-failures answered "1".

I suppose from the answers, we can tell, who were already a developed pervert at that age.

simply horny
04-10-2010, 04:59 PM
Nice writing, enjoyed it. :)