PDA

View Full Version : Why are LOCAL FLs so scared?

aeigfc
06-07-2010, 12:42 AM
Why are the LOCAL FLs so scared of house calls nowadays?

Does anyone know of any incidents that has happened during house call? Please share!

And how come those rotten eggs among us are so daring/farking stupid to try something funny AT THEIR OWN HOUSE? Shouldn't they be scared that the FL can organise some kind of revenge easily since the FL knows their address? I can think of a few off the top of my head:

- inform the wife/family
- blackmail and extort $$$
- spray paint etc and humiliate them like loan shark

If the FL is not too stupid, once she knows his addres, she can use a bit of cunning and soon figure out his identity, and can make the incident public without ruining her own reputation, since she is still anonymous. Then, everybody will know this is a motherf**ker who slept with a prostitute and disrespected her rules and boundaries.

I know that for foreign FLs, they are not familiar with the country, so it is harder for them to look out for themselves/make threats to the rotten eggs among us. I can totally understand why the PRC and other foreign FLs are afraid of house calls. But for the local FLs, doesn't the FL have the UPPER HAND where house calls are concerned? ie risk for Cheongster > risk for FL?

Or you can look at it this way. If you were an FL, and you had to choose between a customer waiting in a hotel room, and a customer waiting in his own house, who would you choose? If it were me, I think I would choose the house call. Both situations pose the exact same risks of hidden camera/ never pay/ uninvited people. But only the housecall offers me the chance to threaten/punish them if something goes wrong. If something happens in the hotel, can I really approach the police, ask them if I can see the security footage, because a customer did not respect my boundaries while I was offering my ILLEGAL freelance sexual service? Is it realistic?

What am I missing?

TheGreatOne
06-07-2010, 05:40 AM
What am I missing?

you're missing your brain up there, mate.

people don't come up so be it, good for you and all.

and you're asking why?:confused:

see see only
06-07-2010, 07:39 AM
TS,

Understand your concern ... it will be a good night sleep at home immediately after a good work out ...:D

Settle, pay and ask her to fcuk off ... then go back to your familar & welcoming bed - a great feeling si bo :D

BUT if the FL (you really do not know what they are capable of) ask you to go her house :rolleyes: ... i guess you will be worried that your skill would be displayed on the internet :eek: ... right???

.... or even worse maybe

kindguy
06-07-2010, 09:32 AM
hi bro,

for me, i won't be asking a fl (regardless of whether is local, or foregin) as there is always a risk of later being causing troubles for ourself as she will know where we stay.

let me share my own experience.. abt 10 yrs ago, i know a local ger, through last time those 1900 line.. then met n go for svc.. somehow later we sort of become friends n she know where i stay, hse phone number, my offce addr and office number ... later she kept asking me help her in money.. which later i can't help anymore.. then she kind of trying to pester me... threaten to come my hse.. however, she did not come my hse.. but she did call my hse phone.. oso call my office phone.. i dun answer n hang up the office phone.. she then anyhow call n end up calling my colleague phone number.. eventually i left my company... and oso eventually i moved to new hse.. i moved to new hse not purely bcos to avoid her.. just that at that time.. i in process of moving to new flats..

so what to learn from here... remember never disclose ur own personal info.. hse addr, hse phone, office addr, office phone, etc.. to anyone that u don't know well off, esp those fl... now i use 2 hp number.. one is for own family n friends to contact, the other is for contacting fl, or whoever that i dun know well of... in this way, i can change the other number if really got problems.. still without affecting my family or friends contacts.

now i hv a qns... how about if the fl allow us to do at her own hse, do we accept? is there any hidden risk of doing at fl hse? anyone can advise...

thanks

Elliot
06-07-2010, 11:22 AM
It is much much easier to scan a hotel rm for hidden cams as most hotel rms more or less the same. You go to a stranger's place with so much stuff there and how do you know where to look out for those well hidden cams ?

Having them at home risky for both sides. I would not want to bring one home, rather spend $20 as insurance that what I do outside won't come back to bite me on the ass at home.

naturegreen
06-07-2010, 03:14 PM
Well, let's just all minimize all the risks. Bonk and go.

natsuki
07-07-2010, 02:05 AM
Everyone will have their woes and worries mah.. Cant blame us for not accepting house calls also ma...

We dunnoe u, u dunnoe us... Anything might happen... =o

Lauteko
07-07-2010, 10:55 AM
Well, simple logic.
Decent man wud not bring FL home. Man who tries must have other agendas or simply asking for trouble. Same with FL. If she follows you home, you cud see more trouble soon.

Chinese saying: Dun shit on the plate you eat!

If you wan to play, do it elsewhere. Not in your own home. :D

NightRaven007
07-07-2010, 05:56 PM
Just play safe and bring the FL to a hotel of choice. Doing housecall always brings along some kind of risk since Singapore is such a small country, who knows man...

snowbunny
13-07-2010, 06:54 AM
erm..i get that question alot as i dont do housecalls..

Think of it this way, its easier to dial 0 to call for assistance than to break free from you, run to my bag and press 999...

Be it if we have fls has the upper hand, still we are walking into a terrority that's not neutral...

And on top of that, i have this gf who also in fl, encounter guys that give you the address, but by the time she reaches there, no one is at home...she tried calling, smsing while standing there alone outside of his house...

Think abt the time wasted getting to your place, i do understand that some guys will cover taxi fare, but that only happens if we get to meet them lol...

These are jus some of the reasons i dont do housecalls