PDA

View Full Version : Finding underwear which is not yours at home

digdug
06-07-2010, 12:20 AM
If you find underwear in your house which is not yours, what would you do?

Due to work, I'm usually not at home. I come back once or twice a month. One time I came back, and in my drawer, I found a man's underwear which is definitely not mine. I didn't say anything and just left it in the drawer.

The next trip I came back, the underwear was no longer there.

I know my wife can also be horny. She even told me one time that she's a bit of a sex addict. I bought her a vibrator to use during my absence, but maybe that was not enough.

For me, I didn't question or bring this up. I thought to myself that by voicing it out would not have any good results. Well, I have not also been faithful, so I guess it sort of "evens out"...

If this happened to you, what would your reaction be?

nishikado
06-07-2010, 12:49 AM
talk it out to her..

another man in between u 2 isn't going to be good..

unhealthy relationship ..

Jojolee
06-07-2010, 12:51 AM
Bro, i think it brings down to your mentality. Some people might have the "As long as we play and dun get caught by each other, no problem" mentality.

While others might have "wanna play, play outside. As long as dun play at home and dun get caught, no problem" mentality.

Or "I can play but u cannot play cos I'm a guy and there's nothing wrong with a guy playing outside" mentality.

So ponder over which mentality is yours?

VanGogh
06-07-2010, 01:15 AM
Bro, it's a tricky situation here... sorry i cannot give you any good suggestion on what you should do, but I hope you find a best way to sort things out soon :)

foooah
06-07-2010, 01:16 AM
depends if it's a guy's or girl's underwear...:p

Jojolee
06-07-2010, 01:25 AM
depends if it's a guy's or girl's underwear...:p

Bro, it's a guy's underwear that he found

deptrai4u
06-07-2010, 01:49 AM
well, u can try to put a ladies panty that does not belong to your wife in the same place where u found the other underwear,leave it there a while and then get rid of it and see what happens.

Savanna
06-07-2010, 02:02 AM
If it was me...

I make sure on all my underwear/s...

I put my Name on it and also Remark "Stop using my Underwear!!! DONT'T PLAY PLAY!!! :mad::mad::mad:"

On his underwear... I put PCKS pic inside!!!

lovaboi
06-07-2010, 03:12 AM
Bro, I think it's obvious what's happening. Do something about it man.

pussylicious12345
06-07-2010, 06:25 AM
Install a hidden cam to gather evidence first. Confront her later so that she cannot deny. After that, it's up to u if u want forgive her.....

digdug
06-07-2010, 07:18 AM
It's obvious what happened, so I think there's nothing to say. As for our relationship, we're still very good. We talk and communicate, we have good sex - probably better than the average married couple.

She looks after the house, the kids - so no complaints from me.

I don't think she is doing it anymore and it was probably a short fling, which is why I prefer to let it be. After all, I'm also guilty of straying.

I guess this is one of the problems when sexually active couples are separated for long periods of time.

see see only
06-07-2010, 07:24 AM
Due to work, I'm usually not at home. I come back once or twice a month. One time I came back, and in my drawer, I found a man's underwear which is definitely not mine. I didn't say anything and just left it in the drawer.

Bro digdug,

I salute you ... :cool:

But i will leave it outside the drawer and say nothing, at least to give her a slience acknowledgement on her affair.

I guess we both can understand their need but to me definitely not in the house lah ... :D

:rolleyes: the man cannot even afford hotel 81 meh ........

imdevil
06-07-2010, 08:00 AM
It's obvious what happened, so I think there's nothing to say. As for our relationship, we're still very good. We talk and communicate, we have good sex - probably better than the average married couple.

I don't think she is doing it anymore and it was probably a short fling, which is why I prefer to let it be. After all, I'm also guilty of straying.

I guess this is one of the problems when sexually active couples are separated for long periods of time.

Close one eye if she's not doing anymore. Sometimes its not so much for yourself, but your kids. :)

slider_72
06-07-2010, 08:24 AM
Good for you that you can keep your emotions under check.

I make no judgment about whether who is right or wrong. However, I do think your wife should not have brought her lover home. After all, you have kids and it is not in the children's best interest to find out that their mother was shagging another man at your own home.

If this affair has ended and you do not want to talk about it anymore, well and good. But if her affair continues, it would be a good idea to give her a wake-up call and tell her not to bring her lover home.

slutwen
06-07-2010, 08:42 AM
Bros,

My honest suggest is not to confront her and tear down her face. She needs to be respect. The fault may lies with us....

So, have a casual chat that you approach the conversation in a friendly manner that you found something unusual and what was happening.... Compromise in the conversation and search her heart. You must be prepared to receive shock and learn to forgive her if both of you are still in love. Human tends to do things on impluse and make mistake. It can be forgiven.... Be humble is the key attitude towards resolving marital conflicts....

My 2-cents worth....

Arucard
06-07-2010, 08:55 AM
Ts i think u should ask yourself what if... can u accept this and of cause talk to your wife see if she can provide a satisfy answer if not find a PI

Xgenre
06-07-2010, 08:56 AM
My views. Got to think long term and big picture.

1. Remember that if things get worse and a divorce occurs, YOU will be the only loser. She can possibly get half of your assets acquired after marriage, monthly alimony and (worst of all) sole custody of your children. So whatever you do, think carefully first. Why do you think some guys say they can put up with such stuff and are suffering silently for the sake of the children? Cos not being around for your children, watching them grow is the most painful part of the divorce. Money can be earned back but kids can't stop growing and you can't buy the lost time back.

2. You chose not to do anything when you saw the evidence. What can you do now? She will deny everything I'm sure. If the roles were reversed, wouldn't you deny as well? If the same thing happens again, I won't suggest you subtly put the underwear on the bed as suggested. It might be a catalyst that leads to divorce.

3. Is she a good mother? If your stories are true and you travel a lot, you will need a partner who is a good mother and can take care of things while you are gone. Even if the love is dead, if she can still perform her other roles well, it's definitely worth considering staying on. Divorce means you lose a wife and your kids lose a loving family hor.

4. Is the love dead? Is she worth fighting for to get her heart back to you? If the love is dead, I will close one eye as long as she doesn't nag at me or tries to pick up fights over small issues. If you still want her back, then slowly woo her.

My point is I know of guys who get very angry cos of ego and pride issues. End up losing access to kids and suffering more. When kids are involved, I think we should swallow our pride at times and learn to have a smaller ego. Let's be more emotionally intelligent (EQ). After all, you fuck around outside too and she might actually know and is keeping quiet for the sake of the kids also.

Arucard
06-07-2010, 09:17 AM
regarding alimony yes most likely man will have to pay but half of the asset depend on the length of thier marriage and contribution not always for that i am sure

Guys, live with your parents be filial, not only remind your wife to behave and it contribute to winning the custody of your children for that i am sure again because i came from a broken family my grand parents take care of me when i was young

be filial
be faithful
if you can forgive your wife if any bros found yourself in the same situation

newbie23
06-07-2010, 09:20 AM
divorce, don't feel good if spouse is kena fucked by others

The next trip I came back, the underwear was no longer there.

I know my wife can also be horny. She even told me one time that she's a bit of a sex addict. I bought her a vibrator to use during my absence, but maybe that was not enough.

For me, I didn't question or bring this up. I thought to myself that by voicing it out would not have any good results. Well, I have not also been faithful, so I guess it sort of "evens out"...

tanmikel
06-07-2010, 09:26 AM

Due to work, I'm usually not at home. I come back once or twice a month.

bro , I am just wondering , if your wife only comes home once ot twice a month , how would you feel ? I understand , from a man's point of view , work is very important (you can't argue with bread and butter) but then again , so is family . she is human , too . there is no right or wrong here , you 2 just need to find your balance .

tanmikel
06-07-2010, 09:27 AM
Due to work, I'm usually not at home. I come back once or twice a month.

bro , I am just wondering , if your wife only comes home once ot twice a month , how would you feel ? I understand , from a man's point of view , work is very important (you can't argue with bread and butter) but then again , so is family . she is human , too . there is no right or wrong here , you 2 just need to find your balance .

indotaipan
06-07-2010, 09:30 AM
Hey Bro, I am not writing here to tell you what you should or should not do. I think the other concerned bros have already covered most of that. Just a note here to give you my 2 cents worth of support. I salute your steadfastness and your ability to keep your temper in check. Hang in there. I am sure many bros are behind you.

pachyderm
06-07-2010, 09:35 AM
I don't think your wife will be so careless. I think she planted it there as a hint that you are not doing enough or that if you flirt so can she.

lustarhymes
06-07-2010, 10:18 AM

Bro, when you say "we're still very good" - does it means you love her very much & u can feel the same from her? I think that's critical to yr rship with your wife (children aside). Good sex with wife may not mean much if u think ur wife is above average horny woman. Right? (No offense bro)
And "She looks after the house, the kids - so no complaints from me. " - that's pathetic man (no offense again). She's the woman u married bcos you loved her or still love her right?!!!

Although i feel 2 does it doesn't makes it even, but if as u said, yr wife have high sexual needs - the fling is probably jus sex therapy. But if it's due to yr neglect away from home, you shld wake up le (this u may hav to hint/talk to her seriously). Same for us guys, we stray bcos of many reasons or probably just 2: Plain horny for variety or tired of the Missus' nagging etc. I guess the former is debatable la, as long as we dun confuse the two...hehe.

You shld ask urself this Qs too; do u have problem committing to yr wife you married bcos of issues out of sex. I think before u confront yr wife (if u decide to), you shld ask urself questions first.

As for one of the bros comments about your attitude abt flings, you/wife with others, i think he has made a great point. Maybe yr wife is really one of the females that can separate lust from love, and it was a just a fling with no strings.

If after asking yourself those questions, and u talked to ur wife and finds that she still loves u and admit those flings, you shld be truthful abt yours too. Then, maybe u shld find a counsellor to help if love exists and you think this sexual flings have become a problem between you 2.

On the other extreme (not advisable): you 2 could probably just do it discreetly (away from home, friends, relatives) to keep your family status for yr children's sake while maintaining both sexual lives. Some people even suggested swinging can strengthen a couples' trust. Hey, at least you know what's going on right? :o

sexualfantasi
06-07-2010, 11:44 AM
aiya.. your wife so careless 1 a...
anyway, i think TS should talk to his wife in a calm manner about things like safe sex , pregnancy,single permenant fb and maybe an open marriage works for 2 of you.

ah rat
06-07-2010, 11:47 AM

TS, it time to buy a green cap to wear :D

digdug
06-07-2010, 12:34 PM
Divorce? No lah. Not even thinking about that.

Green cap. Maybe have to lah, cause I'm already balding. :D

Well, right now, I'm not prepared to stir up anything - as the water now is clean and clear. If I stir it up, all the mud will come out. No point in that. Hell, it might be my best friend who's the culprit. I don't want to lose anything right now, so I'm going to leave it as it is.

I remember some of her words some time back, but maybe I didn't "listen":

"You made me become a sex addict"
"If men say nice thing to bored housewives, will easily get hooked"

huat_ah_888
06-07-2010, 12:41 PM

the man here is making ends meet to support the family. cut him some slack. how will u feel if u went out to work and he took care of the family & u find a ladies panties. i think communication is needed here, just talk nicely to your wife & c what happens. if u dont talk, you will end up thinking of it non stop & you will bring it up someday anyway.

deptrai4u
06-07-2010, 12:43 PM
well, u can try to put a ladies panty that does not belong to your wife in the same place where u found the other underwear,leave it there a while and then get rid of it and see what happens.

Lets face it, after all the think-thru, and putting it into words and writing it here, TS can appear very level headed. But when in bed with wife, regardless how unfaithful we have been on our part, regardless how much biz trips we have to take each month, and regardless how little time we are back in sillypore, how does it really feel when u are in bed with wife and in your head you know the "something has gone fishy in this house on this bed and for no good reasons really!". Can u really close 1 eye, or even close both eyes, shut ur brain and throw away 100% of pride and go on to make love to her like before?? Will there be a lousy feeling, a bad thought .. even just very very little? Mind you, this very very little thing, its a seed, it can grow and it will grow... to a size where TS even have to unload it here on the forum.. and IT WILL CONTINUE TO GROW until u cannot simply sweep it under the carpet anymore. The other thing to note is this.. it cannot be a simple fling that does not happen anymore... in a simple fling, it will never end up washing underwear, hanging up to dry and then accidently putting it in husband's closet!

IMHO, the course of action will be:

1. Divorce is definitely out of the question! U will become the BIG Loser IMMEDIATELY and OFFICIALLY as well.

2. Get evidence, make her go thru guilt trip, never divorce, forgive if u can but i really doubt it

3. and for the rest of your fucking life, take ur time to score a equaliser.

But first, start with putting a used panty from someone else in the same place where u found the other offending item....

If i were you, i will do all those things above and i will do 1 more thing before i do all those things above... i will in fact take that underwear and wear it myself and take it that its mine. I will even tell my wife that new underwear quite good, where she buy and can buy a few more for me or not. Then see how she handle it. And that will be officially declaring the start of war.. in a nice and gently way.

I read so many brother's sympathy for TS. many of which is assuming man = woman. This is a thought I can NEVER agree to. Man >< Woman in all ways. Different strengths and weakness, different views on love and sex.. and definitley totally different thinking about fidelity. For man, paying a girl to fuck her its not different from going for a hair cut. Man choose girl to fuck its just like taking a taxi, and usually the next day, we forgot even what colour was the taxi we took last night to get home. But for woman, its like buying a car... the tedious process to find out details, features, before even sitting in the car for test drive...!

So IMHO, there is nothing to shout about when a man goes for another haircut, but can u really forgive ur wife for buying another car without discussing with u???

Read what I just wrote twice, and think about it and tell me what ur heart says to you.

addictedoldman
06-07-2010, 01:45 PM
IMHO
I "may" forgive but will never forget.
1 question: stray also not in the "HOME" right? mental torture, destroy the meaning of home unless its just a "house".
just my 0 cent view hor..

soccerpicks
06-07-2010, 02:07 PM
This is a tricky situation and there are many possibilities behind it.
What I suggest is to pay more attention to your wife and if you notice something is very strange with your wife maybe you can hire a private investigator to find out the truth.

Chinapuss
06-07-2010, 02:38 PM
Find out de truth first b4 jumpin to conclusion...it could juz be a harmless situation...juz dont leave your wife for too long and too often, she has her needs and vibrator can't satisfy all of tat...talk to her. :)

Savanna
06-07-2010, 02:45 PM
Spy on your wife more and find out who is the other person!!!

Could be one of your Neighbors!!!

deptrai4u
06-07-2010, 04:12 PM
Spy on your wife more and find out who is the other person!!!

Could be one of your Neighbors!!!

Likely to be TS's best friend lah... or the Bulter... either one..

devil9992002
06-07-2010, 04:31 PM
TS, my 2 cents are : "I can forgive, but I won't forget."

Divorce is the last thing on my mind. It's not because of the financial/alimony/assets divided. It's because she's part of the family. My family. I'm sure parents will forgive children, children forgive parents, siblings forgive siblings, even forgiving relatives, friends. Why not my wife ???

But the cracks will definitely be there till the last day of my life. It's part and parcel of life to forgive, to forget, to live, and to die.:cool:

I'm no saint, and I also cheats on many people on many occasions. The only person you cannot cheat is yourself. Be truthful to yourself and you will find the answer to the questions you wanted. :p:p

Longitude
06-07-2010, 05:36 PM
Love, honour and negotiate.

Bangkok Master
06-07-2010, 06:20 PM
I think most men will not be able to accept the fact their wives stray, somemore at your own backyard, but alot of ppl including me never realized that we ourselves are also fuckers who fucks around hoping not to get caught by our wives.

My suggestion is not to stir anything and just leave it as it is unless the affair gets outta control, try to service your wife more and hopefully that will kill her sexual addiction. I also had been involved with a married woman before which I was also kinda guilty after that and I had asked her why did she resort to having an affair, the answer was "Why can't I fuck around if my husband is doing the same for a longtime".

oOoLyRrAdoOo
06-07-2010, 06:43 PM
could be a samster brother's :o

Castrol
06-07-2010, 06:47 PM
I make no judgment about whether who is right or wrong. However, I do think your wife should not have brought her lover home. After all, you have kids and it is not in the children's best interest to find out that their mother was shagging another man at your own home.

If this affair has ended and you do not want to talk about it anymore, well and good. But if her affair continues, it would be a good idea to give her a wake-up call and tell her not to bring her lover home.

tell her not to bring her lover home. is it can do elsewhere? :confused:

slider_72
06-07-2010, 07:07 PM

tell her not to bring her lover home. is it can do elsewhere? :confused:

In TS's first post, he said that it sort of "evens out", so I take it that he doesn't really want to confront his wife about it. I suppose if he is prepared to sweep it under the carpet and close two eyes to it, its his choice. But for the sake of the children, I think the wife really should not bring her lover home lor.

Same principle applies for men, if want to drink milk, no need to bring the cow home mah.

RayCom
06-07-2010, 07:13 PM
hmmmm.........how come most people just jump into conclusion that the wife must be having a affair with someone?

I strongly believe that the underwear is planted there to see if the hubby ever notice anything about the house / wife /kids....etc etc. Believe she wans attention from TS.

A mans underwear can also means that it belongs to her brother who wet his undies and left it there for the sis to help wash it. who in the right mind would want to leave his undies with a married lady FB?

Lets say if you got lucky with a married woman and she bring you home often to have sex, would you leave your underwear for her to wash? think about it guys . Gals are not simple, they do such things to get your attention.

Shogun456
06-07-2010, 10:25 PM
haha, sometimes u will never know. maybe ur wife just want ur attention and leave another man's brief there to make u anxious :D

cumfast
06-07-2010, 10:48 PM
pardon me if i sound rude...

we know that the underwear is not yours and 99% she is having sex with a man in your house...

do you actually feel upset, angry or ... you feel excited by the thought of it?

i don't know... maybe i am naive... but i see it as an opportunity to change your sex life... threesomes?

i think with the nature of your work and the nature of her sex addiction it is better for her to have another sex partner (a single sex partner) to satisfy her rather than multiple sex partners which may increase the chance of her catching unwanted diseases...

sandman1
07-07-2010, 12:06 AM
wait.....could it be possible the other guys is prancing around with your undies since he wasnt wearing his own?!?! Yucks!

or maybe he stayed overnight and had tossed his undies under the bed and wore new ones the next day and your wife assumed it was yours and threw it into the laundry?

ive known a few friends whose spouse cheat on them( yes women too)
and only stop when confronted.
its a huge scar to mend which will take years to heal if not at all but its way better than having the issue eat away your soul

hope for the sake of TS tat its all a hoax and his wife just wants attention

digdug
07-07-2010, 02:25 AM
Lets say if you got lucky with a married woman and she bring you home often to have sex, would you leave your underwear for her to wash? think about it guys . Gals are not simple, they do such things to get your attention.

Hmm.. never thought of it that way. But I've always given her as much attention as I can when I'm home. I can't help it when I'm out of town as my job requires me to be away.

I don't think she knows of my affairs. Maybe she has some kind of gut-feel that I'm having an affair and could have planted the underwear there.

digdug
07-07-2010, 02:29 AM
we know that the underwear is not yours and 99% she is having sex with a man in your house...

do you actually feel upset, angry or ... you feel excited by the thought of it?

i don't know... maybe i am naive... but i see it as an opportunity to change your sex life... threesomes?

99%? Not sure now after RayCom's analysis.

Excited? No, just concerned.

Threesome? If it was another girl, I'm game. If it's another guy, I don't think so...

Castrol
07-07-2010, 02:18 PM
In TS's first post, he said that it sort of "evens out", so I take it that he doesn't really want to confront his wife about it.

if thats true, the time bomb is ticking...

hmmmm.........how come most people just jump into conclusion that the wife must be having a affair with someone?

I strongly believe that the underwear is planted there to see if the hubby ever notice anything about the house / wife /kids....etc etc. Believe she wans attention from TS.

plant a underwear to get attention... how is the wife going to prove her intention when the husband confronts her?

GroupSpy
07-07-2010, 02:38 PM
But how come the other man's underwear is in your drawer ? Can be so careless meh ?

So what happened ?

The guy had sex with your wife, then go bath but change underwear with yours ? (I mean i wont wear another's man underwear mah!!) Then he leave his soiled underwear at the laundry area ? Your maid wash the laundry and thought you got new underwear so put inside your drawer ? Then your wife suddenly remember and throw the underwear away hoping you did not discover it ?

sta1100
07-07-2010, 02:52 PM
Hi bro, your answer to this is very good, it nice to know that there are someone here still care for other

UOTE=Xgenre;4995831]My views. Got to think long term and big picture.

1. Remember that if things get worse and a divorce occurs, YOU will be the only loser. She can possibly get half of your assets acquired after marriage, monthly alimony and (worst of all) sole custody of your children. So whatever you do, think carefully first. Why do you think some guys say they can put up with such stuff and are suffering silently for the sake of the children? Cos not being around for your children, watching them grow is the most painful part of the divorce. Money can be earned back but kids can't stop growing and you can't buy the lost time back.

2. You chose not to do anything when you saw the evidence. What can you do now? She will deny everything I'm sure. If the roles were reversed, wouldn't you deny as well? If the same thing happens again, I won't suggest you subtly put the underwear on the bed as suggested. It might be a catalyst that leads to divorce.

3. Is she a good mother? If your stories are true and you travel a lot, you will need a partner who is a good mother and can take care of things while you are gone. Even if the love is dead, if she can still perform her other roles well, it's definitely worth considering staying on. Divorce means you lose a wife and your kids lose a loving family hor.

4. Is the love dead? Is she worth fighting for to get her heart back to you? If the love is dead, I will close one eye as long as she doesn't nag at me or tries to pick up fights over small issues. If you still want her back, then slowly woo her.

My point is I know of guys who get very angry cos of ego and pride issues. End up losing access to kids and suffering more. When kids are involved, I think we should swallow our pride at times and learn to have a smaller ego. Let's be more emotionally intelligent (EQ). After all, you fuck around outside too and she might actually know and is keeping quiet for the sake of the kids also.[/QUOTE]

terrible ted
07-07-2010, 03:19 PM
Wear it. Don't waste.

climaxguy
08-07-2010, 12:02 AM
hey guy... really trouble decision to make...but i am sure most of the guy will make a big fuss when this happen to them... but its also depend on how much you love and understand your wife...

arizona
08-07-2010, 12:44 PM
TS,

I think you should not felt guilty over anything, esp your sexual desire, its pretty normal to almost every guys. At least you didnt pickup a mistress along the way that jeopardize your family.

Not to add salt to wound.
Sorry to say that once a women gone astray... it will continue to ... I hv been with ladies who strays...so from their lists of exp, thats what they told me..it become an addiction in a way...the thrill of getting laid(while attached to matrimony or any BGR) adds and heighten the sexual excitement. It is totally different as in whoring around with WL/FL, same goes with them.

There is this deep lust in everyone...but for women once she open to lust... the crave for it is hard to die down.

Man can P4P, while ladies hardly hv that wide range. so Flinging around comes to them like a good dessert after meal.

Juz my few cents...
Cheers :)

RayCom
08-07-2010, 04:11 PM
if thats true, the time bomb is ticking...

plant a underwear to get attention... how is the wife going to prove her intention when the husband confronts her?

Sorry to quote the whole chunk . Ok simple if its the brother's Indies he can be witness man . If she put it there then she could just keep the receipt . Wait ,who knows she got it new for the TS but after she saw be nvr wear. Got angry and throw it away

digdug
09-07-2010, 10:05 AM
It's not new and also one size too small for me. It does look like some of my underwear.

Regardless of whether she strayed or not, I still love her the same. She's a good wife and mother. So, I'm not going to take any action and just let it be.

:)

ah rat
09-07-2010, 10:36 AM
It's not new and also one size too small for me. It does look like some of my underwear.

Regardless of whether she strayed or not, I still love her the same. She's a good wife and mother. So, I'm not going to take any action and just let it be.

Maybe yours wife fetish on man underwear :D

Retrosynthesis
09-07-2010, 11:12 AM

I salute you! Level headed and fair!

I think Raycom's analysis is more likely.

Or maybe it was your old underwear? Underwear she bought for you but realised it was the wrong size? Or it was your kid's underwear? :D

Unless your wife is terribly careless and her supposed lover is also so careless, no one would leave their belongings behind, and forgot to wipe their mouth after a secret meal. Maybe strands of hair, tissue under the bed, number of condoms in house lesser etc.... but leaving underwear behind is very unlikely.

I had a lover once, she'll clean up the place until even strands of hair on the sofa are gone (top, not bottom as I shave :D ). Rubbish would be cleared, cups washed and dried, etc. Woman have much more to lose than man if caught, so it wouldn't be likely she is so careless.

Cheonging101
09-07-2010, 05:29 PM
Wa lao eh... reminds me of another bro's thread where his wife swallowed another guy's cum then purposely went home to "lar ji" with him. :eek:

This one worse! At your home! In your room! Imagine fucking on your bed! His siao all over where you usually sleep! Cum raw inside your wife's pussy! If pregnant also donno whose kid! Got disease even worse!

I agree that it would be rather fair if you're also fucking outside... but there are other variables.

1) Are you using protection? What about her?
2) Are you emotionally attached to your fucks? What about her?
3) Do you fuck in the same bed with other women? What about her?

But of course, that is the worst case scenario lah. It really might be, just as other bros said, a test to see how much you care. Shutting up about it might be detrimental in this case.

fringe929
09-07-2010, 06:16 PM
dude, ever thought that it may just be a new underwear your wife buy for you? she even washed it for your first liao. And for the case it gone missing, she got disappointed you did not want to touch it and thus threw it away...

you see, things will get better if you learn how to look at things in another manner although the "truth" may not be so.

you posting on this forum means you do not know what to do as you are caught in the middle of either confronting her or trying to let it go. giving yourself an excuse to forget this is the best way to go base on my impression on your take in protecting your family.

all the best in whatever you do bro.

niteragester
09-07-2010, 06:29 PM
If this is the way you want to maintain the relation w your wife, then can just leave it alone.

There can be many explanations of why its there. some other biatch may have told your wife to do that and see your reaction as a measure of how much you love her, which I find totally ridiculous and would slap that biatch if I ever find out who she is.

unless you are away for a couple of days each time, its quite unlikely to have accidentally left it there unless he was staying there for a few days and left it in the wash.

If he really did stay a few days, then you might as well end the relationship, like some Bros said, install a hidden cam and catch them, and sue the ass off her, and get the house and any of her assets.

another conclusion is that a male relative visited and needed to change cos he somehow shit in his pants. keke...

my rule: don't eat and shit at the same place...

anyways, IMHO, which ever way I choose to take, first thing I will do is pour lots of itching powder on it, make it look like it has been untouched, put it back, and hope to hell he will wear it... maybe you will even catch who it is.

With my miserable points, if you feel that my post is helpful, do help me up my points :D

ADT007
09-07-2010, 07:56 PM
anyways, IMHO, which ever way I choose to take, first thing I will do is pour lots of itching powder on it, make it look like it has been untouched, put it back, and hope to hell he will wear it... maybe you will even catch who it is.

What if next day his father or brother was seen scratching his groin ? :eek:

maxilite
09-07-2010, 08:40 PM
maybe its ur kid's undies??

Savanna
09-07-2010, 08:58 PM

Reminds me on one occasion my Brother-In-Law came over and switched his Torn & Tattered Spiderman Underwear with my Renomas!!!

sexualfantasi
13-07-2010, 09:17 PM

why you post it here since you just want to let it be? i think you not asking for advice right?