PDA

View Full Version : Before or After Food

CrazyPig
06-07-2010, 12:05 AM
Dear Bros
I want to pose a question whether you perform better before or after a good meal.

I have tried both situations where I get mixed results.

When I bonk the gers before food, I find I last much much longer most times but get hungry half way and don't shoot much.

When I do it after food and head down, some times all the food in the stomach, shake around also feel like vomit. Lucky have not ... But I shoot more but just that stomach feeling not so nice... Some times the gers also don't want to french cos mouth still got food smell

Just want to read your views on either case and what was your experience. How did you manage it and continue to bonk better... What should we take before or after the session?

Thanks in advance for your views...

anotherlife
06-07-2010, 01:10 AM
I seldom try it after food but I dun think most bros will wanna 'work out' after makan right :D

biozaogeng
07-07-2010, 04:06 AM
hmmm for full sex, if i very hungry sometimes can get quite shagged, and no strength like that leh. But i also agree with too full stomach can get cramped when fucking.

so best is moderate lorh, wait for 1-2 hrs after meal then fuck. haha.

but 100% sure is after meal, especially full full one you orgasm sure shoot one 1X big load.

My fav is after food get a bbbj / hj, sure 1X big mess one. lol

pachyderm
07-07-2010, 05:54 AM
Have a bot of stout before should do.

CrazyPig
07-07-2010, 06:19 PM
so best is moderate lorh, wait for 1-2 hrs after meal then fuck. haha.

but 100% sure is after meal, especially full full one you orgasm sure shoot one 1X big load.

My fav is after food get a bbbj / hj, sure 1X big mess one. lol

Yup have to agree with the bbbj after food... no need to work too hard... better if CIM too..

freezetheDB
07-07-2010, 08:23 PM
with gf have to work hard

with paid ones, just relax and enjoy let them do the work and CIM

kypdurron
07-07-2010, 11:56 PM
a little food before, but nothing that will give you gas, i.e. no heavy meat.

work up your appetite, then after sex (for those non smokers) food tastes soooo much better.

kiasuking
08-07-2010, 10:19 AM
Take some high calories snack full of sugar. That will give you all the energy you need. Dun eat till full. Just light snack such as donut.. :D