PDA

View Full Version : Looking to organise an orgy party

sexmachine1985
02-07-2010, 02:24 AM
Hi,

I am 25 M; just came back from the U.K for my summer break and looking for spontaneous guys and ladies for some group sex. I will pay for the hotel ( it will be at least a 4 star hotel ) and depending on the number of people, you just have to chip in and share the cost of snacks and alcohol. This is more towards a classy party rather than just an 'animal act' the theme will be 'black' i.e. the symbol of seductive, secretive and sex. Any interested party can leave your mobile and I shall contact you soon. P.S. QC is required in for this party i.e. I need you to send me your picture before the party and there should be equal numbers of guys and ladies. At the same time, girls can ask for my pic if you want. Thanks

Eyeshield21
02-07-2010, 01:41 PM
Hi bro, no offence but you are relatively new to this forum and you want us to send you a picture of yourselves if we are interested? It's quite risky tho, given the media attention to sbf recently.

LoveThai
03-07-2010, 01:23 PM
I am interested, PM me the details bro. :)

sexmachine1985
05-07-2010, 01:51 PM
It looks like there are more guys than ladies. Hence it is tougher to start this party. I would love to see this coming, but so far I have no idea those who PM me are guys are ladies. I am genuine in looking for sex parties or Fb. I will only be in SG till sept and at the same time, any ladies looking for satisfaction, I promise I will do the job. No strings attached. PM me if you are interested. I am willing to exchange pics and no.

Thanks