PDA

View Full Version : Professional Massage By Malaysian MILF near Arab Street

Mr Mizu
02-07-2010, 12:43 AM
Was minding my own businsess reading all the damn long emails by my client came an SMS...

"Beep, Beep"
"Bro, go try this joint called Gold@@ B#@, near Arab Street, Same concept as the one in Katong...."

A cheongster friend sent this SMS to me, so I started packing my stuff in the office and headed down to Arab Street... Managed to find a parking lot (Free after 5pm) and walked towards the location my buddy directed me to.

Reached there, was greeted by a mechanical chime..."欢迎光临“ and proceeded inside. The ambience was soothing, like a typical spa type setting.

The lady at the counter greeted me and introduced me to their packages... I choose the 1 hour one cos I needed a good rub down.

I was led into a dimly litted room (as usual) and was asked to strip down to my birthday suit.

What I expected was the normal China chinese slang...but this time it was different. She sounded local yet different. So I asked her whats her name and where is she from?

"Jasmine, Sorhor...." came the answer. I didn't remember any part of China named Sorhor....??? She later clarified as JOHORE.

The massage began as usual, striking me at my back...neck...hands...thighs...inbetween thighs... and 'accidentally' stroking my Lao Er every opportunity she has....then she asked me to turn around.

This time I managed to see her properly under the dim lights. Not bad for a MILF I would say with huge tits....( I reckon a C cup at least)

This time she attacked the front thighs and slowly stroked the LAO ER for total effect. The Flag Rose, and came the GQ.

I naturally placed my free hand on her nice round butt and worked my way up the second tier. I realised that the uniform was a saraong (later after my session, my good buddy then told me I can try removing it as he did)
and can only attack her from the top of her dress. She seems shy and would stop halfway whenever some noise came about from outside the room. Nevertheless, my attack on her never cease till I had that long awaited happy ending.

My FR as follows:

Name: Jasmine
Nationality : Malaysian Chinese
Height : about 1.6 m
Weight: about 55kg (on the 'ba chai' side)
Hair : Long and nice smelling
Looks : 6.5 / 10
Body : 6 / 10 ( C cup though )
Massage: 8/10
HJ : 6/10 (as she cannot concentrate when there is noise outside)
Ambience : 8/10
FJ/Others : Dont think so
Damage : $35 / 45 mins $42 / 60 mins / $60 / 90 mins + ( $50 HJ )
RTM : Maybe if I'm around the area.

But as soon as I came out.. I saw a few quite chio MILFs...working there.... Maybe NEXT TIME !

Sorry bros for the long winded FR...
:D

myjuice
02-07-2010, 07:03 AM
Sounds interesting! Pls pm location details and contact. Thanks :D

Mr Mizu
02-07-2010, 11:30 AM
Dear all,

All PMs responded.

Hope you enjoy the massage.:D

skybird
02-07-2010, 11:36 AM
May I also be given the details? Thanks.

Mr Mizu
02-07-2010, 11:46 AM
Yo Bro Skybird,

Done,

Check your PM

bigfoot889
02-07-2010, 09:53 PM
Pls pm location details and contact. Thanks

SG_NITES
02-07-2010, 10:31 PM
Was minding my own businsess reading all the damn long emails by my client came an SMS...

"Beep, Beep"
"Bro, go try this joint called Gold@@ B#@, near Arab Street, Same concept as the one in Katong...."

A cheongster friend sent this SMS to me, so I started packing my stuff in the office and headed down to Arab Street... Managed to find a parking lot (Free after 5pm) and walked towards the location my buddy directed me to.

Reached there, was greeted by a mechanical chime..."欢迎光临“ and proceeded inside. The ambience was soothing, like a typical spa type setting.

The lady at the counter greeted me and introduced me to their packages... I choose the 1 hour one cos I needed a good rub down.

I was led into a dimly litted room (as usual) and was asked to strip down to my birthday suit.

What I expected was the normal China chinese slang...but this time it was different. She sounded local yet different. So I asked her whats her name and where is she from?

"Jasmine, Sorhor...." came the answer. I didn't remember any part of China named Sorhor....??? She later clarified as JOHORE.

The massage began as usual, striking me at my back...neck...hands...thighs...inbetween thighs... and 'accidentally' stroking my Lao Er every opportunity she has....then she asked me to turn around.

This time I managed to see her properly under the dim lights. Not bad for a MILF I would say with huge tits....( I reckon a C cup at least)

This time she attacked the front thighs and slowly stroked the LAO ER for total effect. The Flag Rose, and came the GQ.

I naturally placed my free hand on her nice round butt and worked my way up the second tier. I realised that the uniform was a saraong (later after my session, my good buddy then told me I can try removing it as he did)
and can only attack her from the top of her dress. She seems shy and would stop halfway whenever some noise came about from outside the room. Nevertheless, my attack on her never cease till I had that long awaited happy ending.

My FR as follows:

But as soon as I came out.. I saw a few quite chio MILFs...working there.... Maybe NEXT TIME !

Hi mate - I am visiting Singapore in couple of weeks. Can you please PM me the details and location. Many Thanks

cgcgcg
03-07-2010, 06:46 AM
My FR as follows:

:D[/QUOTE]

I have called up the receipt,was told that this Jasmine was made in China, but she stayed few years at Malaysia, so now she speak like Malaysian.

Mankok
03-07-2010, 09:35 PM
There already is a thread on this joint.

chlim
03-07-2010, 09:38 PM
Dear all,

All PMs responded.

Hope you enjoy the massage.:D

Hi Bro,

Can PM me the address and contact no, of this place

TQ

sleep
31-07-2010, 04:12 PM
bro Mizu Tks for your info....will try when got time...:)

wooloomooloo
31-07-2010, 04:45 PM
My FR as follows:

I have called up the receipt,was told that this Jasmine was made in China, but she stayed few years at Malaysia, so now she speak like Malaysian.[/QUOTE]

Why bother looking for a average looking fake m'sian when u can have a much younger very pretty and sexy real m'sian babe just 2 doors away at wellness massage? :rolleyes:

Name: Lili
Height : about 1.63 m
Weight: about 45kg (slim)
Looks : 8 / 10
Body : 8 / 10
HJ : 8/10

GemKeeper
31-07-2010, 09:02 PM
Nice FR. Can share the location? Thanks.

Kickinloud
01-08-2010, 12:38 PM
Bro, can give me the location? Thanks!

poker2142
01-08-2010, 02:46 PM
hi bro, can share me the location? xie xie

snowleopard2010
03-08-2010, 03:42 PM
Hi bro, can share contact please? thanks.

21-08-2010, 03:39 PM
may i know the location