PDA

View Full Version : The Return of Horny Sandy, For a limited time only!

FLplayer
02-07-2010, 12:29 AM
Received a call from unknown number today. It was Sandy again, one of the horniest pinays i came across last time. She told me she just came back from her hometown. Met her up todae for a session to see if she had maintained her standard.

She is indeed STILL very horny! Can really see she really enjoys the feeling of ur dick in her. Personally i find she can be aroused very easily. Wet in a moment. Once the session is over, I'm completely drained yet again!

She had changed her number again, so bros who wanna try can PM me. Sorry to indian bros, she said she only accept chinese and malay bros.

Sandy:
face:7/10
body:slim, slight fats around tummy, but good enuff
Boobs: A. Not recommended for Boobs lovers.
Pussy: trimmed. No smell. Loves painting
BBBJ: 6.5/10 can improve.
FJ: Any pose will do. 8.5/10

No ANAL, RAW.
Damage 100/2/2 CD and room on own.

http://s917.photobucket.com/albums/ad13/AlphaDog23/?action=view&current=9d635abf.jpg&evt=user_media_share

newsdirt
02-07-2010, 12:56 AM
bro, ur photo cant really c anything

FLplayer
02-07-2010, 09:28 AM
Apologies for the poor photography skills bro. Will take a better shot the next round. Worth a try for non boobys lovers with good suction power. Pm me if you're keen.

FLPlayer

AlphaDog
02-07-2010, 02:47 PM
As promised, here's my FR for sandy bro.
Arranged meet up at lunchtime. She was on time and that's a good first impression for me. (some made me wait like nobody's biz)
Petite, a 7/10 looker for me and she's indeed not for booby lovers (which is why I was there). Proceeded to shower, tcss abit while washing. She's a little flabby on the tummy but not that bad for me. Proceeded to battle ground which I'll not elaborate on. Tiring yet satisfying trip.
Bbbj - 8.5/10
Pussy - clean and odourless
Fj - 8.5/10 (she truly lives up to her Nick!)
Rtf - Certainly when vitamin m is recharged!)

Thanks bro FLplayer for the recommendation!!

FLplayer
04-07-2010, 05:07 PM
More pics of Sandy for bros who have difficulty
in visualizing.

http://s917.photobucket.com/albums/ad13/AlphaDog23/?action=view&current=5a749e25.jpg&evt=user_media_share

http://s917.photobucket.com/albums/ad13/AlphaDog23/?action=view&current=51c4a48f.jpg&evt=user_media_share

Hope these images helps. PM me if you're keen brudders!

FLplayer

Saint_low77
05-07-2010, 10:45 AM
Hi Bro,
Hope to get the contact from you again. Already PM you and hope to hear from u tks.

Regards

Saint_low77
05-07-2010, 06:08 PM
Tks to FLplayer for the contact earlier. Had a session with her and the FR is as follows:
Msg her for a meet up in the afternoon and I pick her up. Bring her to our love nest.
She's indeed not for booby lovers. Proceeded to shower, tcss abit while washing. As for the rest of the time is up to the imagination of readers and for those who tried her will know....

Looks - 7/10 for me
Boobs - A
Bbbj - 8.5/10
Pussy - clean and odourless
Fj - 8.5/10 (She is really horny)
Rtf - Already considered my RTF as i have tried her when she comes the last time.

Eddie6969
10-07-2010, 12:07 AM
Hi Bro can PM me her contact? Thks in advance

xsmithwesson
10-07-2010, 02:11 AM
ctc pls!!! she's local or prc?

FLplayer
10-07-2010, 04:14 PM
To all bros whom are keen in horny sandy,
PM me for ctc. Not for number collectors.

FLplayer

martskater
16-07-2010, 02:00 PM
Tks to FLplayer for the ctc.

Really sweet and horny gal, one of the best I ever had in awhile!

Looks - 8/10
Boobs - A
Bbbj - 9.5/10
Fj - 9/10
Rtf - Definitely plus chop! hehe already set a 'deal' for our next time.

NoTaugeh
18-07-2010, 08:57 PM
Eagerly waking up this morning to have a session with a pinay as promise yesterday but wait and wait she never reply to my sms..(She did reply after all just after I do confirmation with Sandy) So plan B,call up sandy and arrange for a meet up.Damn H81 very high occupancy today have to wait half an hour for a room.So wait outside for room and for the arrival of Sandy.Meet up Sandy and by that time room oso ready for us liao.Face 6.5 - 7 (Outside H81 got a foreign worker asking whether i am her boyfriend???that shows she is quite attractive as people around looking at her upon her arrival)i am quite strict for this stats,definitely not for booblover.A fair Pinay with medium built body.In the room talk about half an hour then proceeded with BBBJ ,Frenching 8.5 and very accomodating for all positions 9;)..
Finish out two shots with a sextifying feeling..Paid her with some tips as for the 2nd shot she bbbj till i come...
Thanks Bro FLplayer for introducing such gal to me,as promise thats my FR.
If have any more pls PM me,sure support one:D

lic-ka-dik
14-08-2010, 02:02 AM
guess shes gone/back to her country ay bro?

butters
14-08-2010, 02:46 AM
hey buddy,
is she still around ?

-Peace, butters