PDA

View Full Version : are u still scared despite playing safe?

fergieisking
29-06-2010, 12:48 AM
are u still scared of contracting stds/hiv from commerical sex despite wearing a cd n playing it safe? i know tis qn might sound stupid but hey, juz nid a frank opinion frm u guys haha. thx

Vlur
29-06-2010, 03:34 AM
yes. condoms aren't 1OO% safe.
but it's 99.9% safe.
so , we're taking a 1% risk for pleasure .
lol .

tigerprawn
29-06-2010, 05:14 AM
HPV is the first thing that comes to mind that condoms do not provide good protection against.

sammyboyfor
29-06-2010, 05:37 AM
but it's 99.9% safe.
lol .

You should go back to school. Your Maths sucks!:eek:

Your general knowledge isn't too good either. Condoms are not 99.9% safe. For accurate estimates, go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condom

fergieisking
29-06-2010, 09:17 AM
yah in fact im quite curious y bros here engage so freely in bbbj, catbath, frenching n painting wich are all highly risky activities that facilitate the transmission of stds

ifucker
29-06-2010, 09:53 AM
over-scared dont cheong, and cheonging dont be over-scared :D:D

Always wear helmet before firing :D

Johnston
29-06-2010, 10:13 AM
One thing that amazes me is how readily people will apply their tongues readily to the human body (which is certainly not 100% germ free) yet if the waiter touches your food or the food touches the table, they immediately want said food taken out of their sight and demand refund. :rolleyes:

henry_ang10
29-06-2010, 03:20 PM
but it's 99.9% safe.
lol .

everything we do consist of risks. Crossing a road without using Pedestrian crossing like overhead bridge maybe 20% risk. Crossing using maybe 1%.

Going oversea tour taking African airline maybe 20% risk, taking SIA 1%.

Eating fish with bones maybe 20% risk of dying from internal bleeding due to stuck fish bones, 1% risk from eating with no bones but choke.

Walking outdoor on a rainning day 10% strike by lightning, sunny day 1%.

F without condom 20% dying from AIDS etc... 1% with condom.

So you see, our life is full of risk taking. So if you f with condom, is just like u taking a SIA plane for tour, no need to worry. If you f raw, then u are taking AFRICAN airline, full of risk but does not mean you will definitely die.

So if you keep on worry, then you might as well worry the normal routines u do in ur daily life.

Even eating your lunch there is a 10% choking risk if u eat solid food, 1% if u eat liquid food. :)

JoeStand
29-06-2010, 03:34 PM
LOL.. cheong wif condom = taking SIA.. life is short, Cheong Hard, But cheong Safe ...

zhihao91
29-06-2010, 03:42 PM
Walking outdoor on a rainning day 10% strike by lightning, sunny day 1%.

Even eating your lunch there is a 10% choking risk if u eat solid food,

Bro so u mean if walk in rainy day 10 times will get struck by lightning 1 time, eat solid food for 10 times will choke for 1 time. u sure bo..

VoyJour
29-06-2010, 05:53 PM
Ppl are mostly not going to get scared until they get something even with protection. Have to be once bitten first to be twice shy. I once got a scare that I may have gotten something, got myself checked out fully over 1 yr and was clean. Over time, business as usual.

fergieisking
29-06-2010, 06:43 PM
ok lets assume wearing cd is 90percent safe...that means for every 10 times u fuck an hiv-infected person wif cd on...u will dio one time..based on such statistics how come everyone here still support safe cheonging. shldnt us all advocate ppl to refrain frm commercial sex?

Northern
29-06-2010, 06:48 PM
ok lets assume wearing cd is 90percent safe...that means for every 10 times u fuck an hiv-infected person wif cd on...u will dio one time..based on such statistics how come everyone here still support safe cheonging. shldnt us all advocate ppl to refrain frm commercial sex?

Correct stats is 99.9 or 99.99% safe, those stats are from the cd manufacturer's quality control error tolerance. Having raw sex with an HIV infected person has a 0.15% to 1% chance of getting infected.

Kindly surf for correct data before making assumptions.

nuclearkid
29-06-2010, 08:08 PM

This is rather unusual...supposing your hypothesis states that there is a 10% probability of contracting HIV in protected sex while the general consensus is about 0.15% for unprotected, you are much safer doing raw all the way, ain't it? Something is not correct in your assumptions, dude. So, don't go raw until you figure out the math. :D

fergieisking
29-06-2010, 09:36 PM
my bad bros, forgive my ignorance on the statistical calculations, aint a maths guy. lets take hiv out of the equation, wad abt stds? if im not wrg, stds have a significantly higher chance of transmission and performing painting w/o any form of protection is very risky, aint it??

Auden
29-06-2010, 09:44 PM
What do you suggest then ? pcc all the way ?

Gerald Tan
29-06-2010, 09:47 PM
Hi All Bros...
I think we always think of our own safety in cheonging, but never a thot we ask "how about the lady hersėlf"? I believe the risk taken by the Lady herself is 10000%++ more than us, and yet they willing to risk it..so I salute and respect them forever..long live FLs !

tequilla
30-06-2010, 12:14 AM
when we cheong, thre is definitely a risk.
No risk, no gain.

if really not sared, shouldn't bonk.

You heard of a guy who died even when he practise safe sex? He got hit by a bus!

sammyboyfor
30-06-2010, 09:59 AM

They obviously don't teach probability theory in school anymore.:rolleyes:

Your knowledge of statistics is absolutely shocking.:eek:

In order to gauge your risk, you have to multiply the probability that the condom breaks X the probability that whore you're fucking is HIV postitive X the probability of transmission.

yellowleaf
30-06-2010, 02:36 PM
Bro so u mean if walk in rainy day 10 times will get struck by lightning 1 time, eat solid food for 10 times will choke for 1 time. u sure bo..

Bro, 10% doesnt means eat 10 times will choke 1 times... go do your maths..

winning 4d is 0.0001%, it also doesnt mean that after buying 10,000 numbers you sure will strike...

Its Chances.... learn your maths...

omnihard
30-06-2010, 03:09 PM
Its scary. But sometimes we are so famished that we just eat them neverthless.