PDA

View Full Version : Unexpected 2

29flora
28-06-2010, 05:23 PM
Touched down one Friday evening....at last back on home soil!
Was gone for only two days but it felt like a 2 weeks. Was looking forward to going home after grueling meetings and discussions. Opportunities were good plus managed to close a few deals.

Uneventful trip on the private front but on the business side, all good.

Finally after what seemed like forever clearing customs; waiting and hopping onto a cab, I am seated on my sofa in the early evening about 8pm.

"Glad you are back." she said and planted a kiss on my lips as she walked in.
"MMMMMM....nice.....missed you." she added, threw her arms around my neck and frenched me.
We tongue swapped for a while.
"That was nice." I said as we finished up. She was seated on my lap with her skirt hiked up for easy movement. My hands moved and cupped her firm ass cheeks and squeezed.
" Black laced boy cut briefs today?" I asked as I caressed her arse cheeks.
"Better to tempt to you with." she replied. "Also not to lose another pair of thongs again, after what happened the last time you came back." she added.

I remembered.

I came back after a week away and as usual we greeted each other and she proceeded to change out of her work clothes when I walked in....the sight of her in her lingerie turned me into an sex-starved animal instantly.
I stood watching as she removed piece after piece of her work clothes, leaving her only in her inner wear. We made small talk as she undressed and I moved forward to grab her ass cheeks exposed from her thong. She turned round and kissed me, telling me how much she'd missed me.....and the next thing was.......she was leaning against the full length mirror while I gave her a week's worth of cum up her week old untouched pussy doggie stye.

We were like animals on ultra heat. The fuck was rough and fast. I ripped off her thong, spun her round and rammed my entire length into her already soaking box. It took less than 30 insertions for both of us to blow our loads.

29flora
28-06-2010, 05:51 PM
" Are you hungry?" she asked as she walked into the room.
"Not really." I replied. "More exhausted than anything else." I added.
"Tired I see." she said from inside the room.

"Yeah, sorry about the mess. " I said knwoing that she has seen my clothes on the floor.

"Men will be men at times....." she laughed. I could hear her removing her work wear as she unzipped herslef.

"Good trip dear?" she asked. "Yeah" I replied, closed my eyes and threw my head back onto the head rest of the sofa. "Pretty good." I added. "That's nice to know." came her reply.

Yummy King
28-06-2010, 06:02 PM
Setting my tent here.

29flora
28-06-2010, 07:22 PM
Felt a warm hand on my thigh.
"Well, what do you think?" came her voice.
"Huh?" I asked drowsily.
"Tired eh?.....they must have worn you out with all the meetings and discussions." she said.
"Yeah....Hey!" I replied half opening my eyes. "Hey!....." I said again with eyes fully opened this time.

She was in my work shirt, two buttons buttoned up in the middle, half exposed bare breasts with a good depth of cleavage greeted my line of sight from my slouched position. Looking down, the I saw the shirt tail just ending above her knees. Glancing up, her hands were parked at her hips and her hair was bunned up high, held together by a hair clip.

"Well?!!" came her question again eagerly searching for an answer.
"Looks better on you obviously." I said.

She laughed her sluttly laugh, placed the tip of her index finger into her mouth and held it with her teeth.

"And what do we have here?" she said as she held onto my fully erected cock. "Looks like two days worth of hardness..." she added as she sized me up.

"It misses you." I said. "I bet it does." she replied and flipped opened the opening of my boxers. My rock hard sprung out from it's captivity and if it could speak it would have screamed..."FREE AT LAST!!!! WHERE'S THE PUSSY THAT NEEDS TO BE DRILLED AND FILLED!!!!!"

"My my, it must have been pretty humid the last two days." she said eyeing the precum as she peeled back the foreskin gently..

"Ughhhhhhh.....yeah baby." I cooed as my blood filled cock head was exposed slowly.

She released her grip and climbed on board planting a wet kiss onto my mouth and began stabbing my teeth and gums with her tongue as she sat down on my stomach. With one hand she frimly grabbed the base of my cock again and began to wank slowly.

"urghhh....baby....." I hissed.

"Dinner can wait yes?" she said as I felt the insertion take place.

"OHHHHHHHH......" she moaned as my cock head made contact..."Fuck you're thick and hard....what have you been eating for the past two days...ahhhhhhhh...." she moaned as my cock made it's way past half length.

She was fucking flooding.

As my oversized drill bit made it's way in, her juices were lubricating it inch by inch. I could hear the squishing sounds as she eased herself onto it. And at the same time feeling the warmth flowing over it.

lustarhymes
29-06-2010, 09:44 AM
You're M or F? (Flora?)
Anyway, your writing style, words, are very descriptive...I like the way u paint the picture and details. Narration is well crafted, on contrary your dialogues are simple.

3 words: Beautiful, enticing and elegant. Keep it UP!

soccerpicks
29-06-2010, 09:57 AM
nice story pal

eeemen
30-06-2010, 09:35 AM
Bro TS, another of your supporter here :D, Looking forward to more, cheers ...............

29flora
30-06-2010, 04:26 PM
Apologies for the late continuation. Frigging busy with work.

Her flooded well finally swallowed my cock whole.

"Arghhhh......ahmmmmm" she exclaimed as her ass fully rested on my pelvic area. She arched her back, thrusting forward her full B cups as I felt her hips and ass flaring to fully experience and accommodate my cock filling her up competely.

Her body twitched a little and I knew she blew her first load as I felt a warmth covering my cock. She had a satisfied smile on her face.

"Urghhhh..." she exhaled. "You've spent I see." I said.
"That was good....a small one but intense!" she said as she planted a kiss.
"That was fast, didnt even have to do anything." I said.
"You mean you didnt know?" she asked. "Everytime your thick hard cock makes its way into me...I will surely cum." she replied cheekily. "Although it's a small one but it's intense....I thought you knew." she said looking disappointed.

She began to move slowly, lifting and lowering herself up just a little at a time and on lowering fully,she would do a rubbing motion making sure full contact was targeted at her clit area all the whle carrying a slutty sulking look on her face.

29flora
30-06-2010, 05:57 PM
I unbuttoned my shirt that was on her, exposing her B cups fully. Grabbed and squeezed and tweaked her hardened tits.

"Gently....almost time of the month." she said while rocking away on my hard cock.

"Baby....baby.....2nd one on the way." she huffed and grind herself harder into me.

I could feel the wetness forming on my boxers.

"Urgh....urgh...mmmm....mmmmm." she moaned. "Yes....yesss...." she hissed and reached out holding onto my shoulders for support as her orgasm approached.

"Yeah baby....dont stop even after you have cummed...I am almost there.' I huffed as I felt my balls tightening and my cock receiving a good fuck.

"Urghhhh....Urghhh.....you are getting harder.....urgh.....going to...going to...also.....urgh...urgh..." she groaned as she fucked on.

Our orgasms were intense. Felt her body tense up and at the same time her vagina walls gripping onto my hard shaft. Her ass cheeks were also clenched.
Her movements changed to slowly steady impacted grinds. Her pussy's five O'clock shadow grinding hard against the base off my cock; each move produced pussy malt. The front of my boxers were soaked.

She fell forward, resting her head on my shoulder, panting, huffing and puffing as her orgasm took over.

"Ohhhhhh darling, I'm cumming....cumming hard....urghhhhh......" she groaned,her warm breadth echoing into my ear.

"Ohhhhhh...there you go...yes.......so warm....ohhh.......multiples....darling...." she groaned as I fired off my first shot after 2 days away.

I reached out and grabbed her ass, prying her cheeks apart and fucked her hard as my load existed fast and strong. Holding her steady and slightly lifting her ass up, I fucked hard and fast; 5 hard push ups, slamming my entire plevic into hers as I unloaded 2 days worth of built up horniness.

"Urghhh...urgh....!" she exclaimed as I slammed away.

She laid against me moving slowly, finishing both of us off.

"Urghhhhh......" I finally let out a loud sigh of relief.
"Good to let it all out after 2 days yah?" she said.
"You bet." I answered sighing heavily.

"Love the way you fuck me." she smiled and said. "I think it should be the opposite" I said. "I got fucked here....hahha." I added.

"Shit!" she exclaimed. "Good grief!...what a load you got!" she added as my limp cock slid out of her followed by our concoction.

"I will have more later tonight." I said.
"You'd better. I only came three times and I am still horny." she said. "But first, let's have dinner." she added.

It feels good to be home and fucked by my wife after 2 days without pussy.