PDA

View Full Version : Vietnamese for massage and rounds unloading (USSC)

manhood
28-06-2010, 11:48 AM
Made a quick search and no topics were posted on this joint. So decided to share with bros on the finding.

Was in that shopping centre to shop for some PC games, after the purchase, decided to do some window shopping for some happening events/joints.

Due to temporary closure of a spa, the place seemed more desserted than usual. But somehow there are still a few massage shops still in operation. As i was browsing the shops 1 by 1, saw some pretty babes waved at me, signalling for me to enter the shop.

Since it was a lazy Sunday with not much things to do, i decided to go for a try, push the door, i was asked to take a seat and have a drink, before the gals asked me for the duration of the massage. From their conversation, i could tell that they are all Vietnamese.

Based on my standard, out of 4 gals, all are rated at least 6.5/10. Best of all, all of them are wearing a dress, if not, a skirt. i always like gals to massage me in dress/skirt, the feeling is just..... Urgh!! undescripable. i was assigned to a gal called LiLi. massage was not too bad, not the traditional hard massage, but well-passed off for a relaxed session.

i was surprised that she did a back-stepping (not back-stabbing though) on me, which is quite good and how i wished my head can turn 180 degree to watch the awesome upskirt :D. Finally i was asked to turn over and she saw my standing manhood, she quickly grab it and ask me to let her serve :D She told me she gonna do me slowly, thus i decided to have a load release session by her hand.

Throughout the session, i went into autoroam mode from her G string roam to her bra, and at last erupted with a massive blow into the air.

Viet gals are friendly, but damn i know nuts about their language. Overall, quite a nice place to slag and relax.

Dmg : $40/hr
Unloading of rounds : $50/round, chargeable even if mis-fire or no-fire

I will not be giving out ctc, as i have none, i visit the shop if i feel like going.
Btw the shop can be easily located. 1 floor up from the 4D shop. It is the same level as the main entrance of the shopping centre.

Bro who tried please post your FR, sharing is caring. :D

lge8
28-06-2010, 12:17 PM
thanx for sharing. . .cheerz (:

manhood
28-06-2010, 03:00 PM
thanx for sharing. . .cheerz (:

thanks for your pts, btw the 2 babes i tried are 22 to 24 yo :cool:

hshare
28-06-2010, 03:08 PM
hi, bro. can share the location plz. thanks

sealionintown
28-06-2010, 04:04 PM
Hi Bro,
can share e location? thanks

singchai9910
28-06-2010, 04:43 PM
bros please share the location

addofall
28-06-2010, 05:45 PM
Pls pm me too I would like to try

TewKowSammy
28-06-2010, 06:07 PM
May I have the location? Thanks.

manhood
28-06-2010, 10:28 PM
Hi all bros, I thought the location was clearlly hinted. It's at Upper Serangoon SC. 1 floor up the 4D shop. Near escalator. Bros who had tried pls provide FR to share.

lucifer_reborn
29-06-2010, 01:50 AM
Finally a Bro puts up a post abt this plc, discovered this little joint on the weekend, while visiting the ever popular computer shop at the top floor.

Visited this joint twice, I will say what Bro Manhood mentioned abt they waving to ask u in is very true.

I think both my session were attended by the same gal, she say she only works on weekends, not sure if tt is true coz I never went down on a weekday to varify.

Anyway the sessions I had were attended to by tis gal call Wen. B cupper, managed to roam the boobs during the 1st visit, 2nd time she din bear them to me.
Managed to get her number on the second visit too.
Tried both the powder and oil massage on seperate occassions.

Here's her FR:

Name : Wen
Face: 8/10 (SYT looks)
Body: 8/10 (Not very tall, but pretty good figure, worn a dress on both occassions I visited)
Massage skill: 8.5/10 (Good strength, she did the stepping on my back too)
HJ: 6/10 (SOP)
RTM : Yes will try her again.

I tried asking her during the end of my 2nd session while she was helping mi put on my clothes, very nice touch at tt, if she did any additional service, sadly she said she dun, not taking offence or anything.

Damage : $40 (1hr excellent massage) + $50 (SOP HJ)

ashken
29-06-2010, 02:20 AM
msg me the location pls

snooker
29-06-2010, 04:37 AM
It really amaze me as to how many people surfing here CAN'T READ!!:D

zhu star
29-06-2010, 09:19 AM
It really amaze me as to how many people surfing here CAN'T READ!!:D

I think the small head is ruling the big head so these bros can't think properly:(. Anyway, has already visited this place quite a few times. I too found it by accident.

enzer88
29-06-2010, 09:20 AM
Never know USSC so happening now,is time to go there see see before go home :)

manhood
29-06-2010, 10:52 AM
Thks for your FR, up u 2 pts. I intending to try out other babes, but have been aimed by lili the moment i walked near to the shop front :D so rarely have the chance.

Here's her FR:

Name : Wen
Face: 8/10 (SYT looks)
Body: 8/10 (Not very tall, but pretty good figure, worn a dress on both occassions I visited)
Massage skill: 8.5/10 (Good strength, she did the stepping on my back too)
HJ: 6/10 (SOP)
RTM : Yes will try her again.

I tried asking her during the end of my 2nd session while she was helping mi put on my clothes, very nice touch at tt, if she did any additional service, sadly she said she dun, not taking offence or anything.

Damage : $40 (1hr excellent massage) + $50 (SOP HJ)

manhood
29-06-2010, 10:58 AM
Thanks bro zhu star for yr pts, shall return tomolo, btw which babe did you frequent? has she became your gf already? :cool:

I think the small head is ruling the big head so these bros can't think properly:(. Anyway, has already visited this place quite a few times. I too found it by accident.

jackbl
29-06-2010, 01:17 PM

Nexttime u jio me to go together can? :)

zhu star
29-06-2010, 09:08 PM
Nexttime u jio me to go together can? :)

Hallo, what are you doing in his thread? You following me? Ah kg co rat dep em yeu. Duoc?

zhu star
30-06-2010, 08:05 AM
Thanks bro zhu star for yr pts, shall return tomolo, btw which babe did you frequent? has she became your gf already? :cool:

Sorry, I never bother to asked them for their names, all I did was strip naked and lie on the bed face down and hope for the best one to appear before me and let them do their job. Last trip there was only three days ago, during that time heard them discussing about how customers in Viet langague, they din know I can understand some of it. The conversation among themselves was very interesting! Found out the name of the gal servicing me is called Linda.

As for gf, I have too many of them, most of them very problematic, so one less is good news for me:p

furious1
30-06-2010, 09:34 AM
Oil massage or ? Btw any shower rooms available?

manhood
30-06-2010, 01:38 PM
Oil massage or ? Btw any shower rooms available?

so far, everytime i go, they use oil massage automatically, no attached showers available.

lucifer_reborn
01-07-2010, 02:36 AM
Hi Bro Manhood,

Thanks for the points.

Info for other Bros reading the thread.

On the type of massage they have, the gal that massaged for mi asked mi if I wanted oil or powder massage on both occassions.

Cubicles are pretty small, I say a tight squeeze, the gal will keep bumping into you while she moves ard, I think tt is a good thing.

I have to agree with Bro Zhu, they do alot of talking in Vietnamese, not sure what they saying, but think Bro Zhu is right on the part they discussing abt the customers.

jackbl
01-07-2010, 10:44 AM
Ah kg co rat dep em yeu. Duoc?

I dun understand? nevermind, just bring me there can liao :D :)

DegenerationX
01-07-2010, 01:55 PM
I was at this place last week but nothing was offered to me after the massage.:( But have to agree their massage is not bad.

zhu star
01-07-2010, 10:58 PM
I dun understand? nevermind, just bring me there can liao :D :)

No problem will jio u next time I want to go, but I always go early in the evening.

I was at this place last week but nothing was offered to me after the massage.:( But have to agree their massage is not bad.

Maybe you look like 'ma tar'.

manhood
17-07-2010, 10:06 AM
Any bros tried any of the other viet gals? can post FR for sharing and info? :cool:

SirDennis
17-07-2010, 10:06 PM
This is my "Almost" FR.

Arrived USSC at 8.20pm. Walked around levels 1, 2 and 3. Saw famous computer shop. Walked back down to level 1, didn't see any young girls. Went to toilet. 8.40pm went to B1 level, saw a Health Centtre shop with "open" sign, but lights all turned off. Opened door, a girl in her 20's peeked out at the back and said "closed already". I had a look at the opening times.

Closes at 8.30pm.

So near, yet so far. :)

twist_shout
20-07-2010, 03:19 PM
i must say that wen look really chio.. haha.. and nice tits too.. :D

SiUUer
20-07-2010, 03:26 PM
I visited this area twice but couldn't locate any vietnamese shop leh.
Can any bro enlighten me. :)

DegenerationX
20-07-2010, 04:34 PM
I visited this area twice but couldn't locate any vietnamese shop leh.
Can any bro enlighten me. :)

at 2nd level where the main entrance is. nearby a tattoo shop.

jlim111
22-07-2010, 06:21 PM
Just got back from a friggin disgusting experience in USSC. I went to the shop on level1 cause the B1 shop full.

As was expected, the rooms were small and there was no shower. The girl who massaged me had long hair and I didn't bother to ask her name cause the massage was so bad, like couldn't be bothered to even try kind of bad.

The special was asked as a matter of course and it was unpleasant. Friggin unsatisfied cause this woman like having PMS. Damn suay.

Anyways heard her friend telling another customer today was their last day. The shop moving to Concorde Shopping Center. Good riddance!

Dmg was standard. RTF definitely not, much much better choices in JSultan and DFZZ

zhu star
22-07-2010, 11:00 PM
Just got back from a friggin disgusting experience in USSC. I went to the shop on level1 cause the B1 shop full.

As was expected, the rooms were small and there was no shower. The girl who massaged me had long hair and I didn't bother to ask her name cause the massage was so bad, like couldn't be bothered to even try kind of bad.

The special was asked as a matter of course and it was unpleasant. Friggin unsatisfied cause this woman like having PMS. Damn suay.

Anyways heard her friend telling another customer today was their last day. The shop moving to Concorde Shopping Center. Good riddance!

Dmg was standard. RTF definitely not, much much better choices in JSultan and DFZZ

Sorry bro, I am very curosity, which shop you visited. Viet or other joints?

DegenerationX
23-07-2010, 10:32 AM

Yup bro, care to elaborate more on which shop? Cos B1 is carpark leh......also assuming u did not know B1 is carpark and u mistook it as the lowest level there, also not right cos there's no joint on that level.

jackbl
23-07-2010, 10:59 AM
\also assuming u did not know B1 is carpark and u mistook it as the lowest level there, also not right cos there's no joint on that level.

I think the lowest level got 1 thai massage :)

manhood
23-07-2010, 10:59 AM
i would think many bros mistaken the floor levels, as this is very confusing.

Let me give a better idea:

the big atrium where the big sunflower coffee shop, Pink floyd Barber and S Pool is Level 1. Most pple mistook this as B1.

the floor which you enter from main entrance from Upper Serangoon Rd, with a lot of chinese paintings hanging for sale is Level 2.This is the level we are talking about. There is a tatoo shop (as mentioned by bro DegenerationX) quite near to the Viet joint, at the same row towards end you could find another TCM massage joint, DVD rental shop and an optical shop.

to bro jlim111, most likely u have visited the other joint at Level 1, to be precise, you go 1 level up from the lowest level of shops you can find within the building :D

i have not had the time to rtm at the moment, if not i will note down the unit number for bros here. If any bros chanced upon visiting the joint, appreciate if you could note down the unit number.

Cheers to all.

DegenerationX
23-07-2010, 11:04 AM
I think the lowest level got 1 thai massage :)

bro, u referring to Touch of Asia? If it is, then its closed for quite some time liao. :)

jlim111
24-07-2010, 01:48 AM
Thanks everyone for pointing out my confusing directions. Bro Manhood is correct.

TOA was open when I visited.

vitroman
24-07-2010, 03:38 AM
wah ussc is like a ghost town now, didn't know such gem exists. brings back fond memories of buying computer games and play arcade. the last time i went recently, the occupancy was so bad that the whole row of shops (where the arcade used to be) are empty. had a bad experience there last time also cos was tailed by a guy and i heard a lot of gays cruise the toilets there, so bros better be careful.

jackbl
24-07-2010, 12:57 PM
bro, u referring to Touch of Asia? If it is, then its closed for quite some time liao. :)

When i was there 2 weeks ago, i still see it :confused::eek:

JJcola
24-07-2010, 01:18 PM
There are at least 5 shops there, some in the upper level but not sure got extra or not(any bro can advice).

On the level 1 got 3 TN shop, 1 beside the public toilet which is managed by some older ladies. Another 1 just beside the hardware shop got few young lady but the shop has a few man as well so not sure got special.

Been to the Viet joint few and always used the same lady, a MILF w curly long hair(she siad she stay near bedok, she is the oldest gals there beside the woman owner. she still damn chio look esp under the dim lighting ) Good massage and allow auoto roam. she wored Gstring on both my visit thus mayb this is her sop. She also does step back and on my last visit i almost convince her to do FJ in the shop.

Dmange is standard - 40/hr
HJ w Auto roam - 50

epr0mlse
24-07-2010, 02:04 PM
is this place still operating? I intend to go down later..

epr0mlse
24-07-2010, 10:37 PM
The place was closed when I went down this afternoon, went to TOA instead.:o

manhood
24-07-2010, 11:18 PM
This evening, I had an 1 hr break b4 my next appt, so decided to make a recce trip just to look see around.

Findings:

Touch of Asia was indeed re-opened, but nvr see any gals inside, wonder are they the same old team of 4 or 5 sawasthicup with a sze chuan

The Viet joint name yue, it is open with all the gals working, lights are on, once u enter, their heads will pop out from the curtains. As I was having time constraint, did not have any session.

There is 1 shop operated by 1 single sweet babe. From the look of it, it seems decent, but my manhood smelt fish.... Will conduct my live firing range in due course. Meanwhile, any bros who tried the OMO shop would like to share abt the exp.

The shop next to hardware joint was operated by 4 to 5 sze chuan young milf, a few are quite attractive though, have not tried there cos if I am given a choice, I would prefer the massues wearing dress than jeans. So I always ended up having Vietnam coffee.

The joint beside toilet is the worst in presentation among all. I apologise if the owner is reading this, but indeed u need to change blood.

Hope the above info do help bros who are going to explore there.

locke1984
25-07-2010, 03:13 PM
Went recce today. Sian. Not open. Anyone have any idea of their operating hrs? Dun believe is as printed on the door man

snooker
25-07-2010, 07:07 PM
Went recce today. Sian. Not open. Anyone have any idea of their operating hrs? Dun believe is as printed on the door man

Viet don't like to work on Sunday:D

zhu star
26-07-2010, 08:34 AM
This evening, I had an 1 hr break b4 my next appt, so decided to make a recce trip just to look see around.

Findings:

Touch of Asia was indeed re-opened, but nvr see any gals inside, wonder are they the same old team of 4 or 5 sawasthicup with a sze chuan

The Viet joint name yue, it is open with all the gals working, lights are on, once u enter, their heads will pop out from the curtains. As I was having time constraint, did not have any session.

There is 1 shop operated by 1 single sweet babe. From the look of it, it seems decent, but my manhood smelt fish.... Will conduct my live firing range in due course. Meanwhile, any bros who tried the OMO shop would like to share abt the exp.

The shop next to hardware joint was operated by 4 to 5 sze chuan young milf, a few are quite attractive though, have not tried there cos if I am given a choice, I would prefer the massues wearing dress than jeans. So I always ended up having Vietnam coffee.

The joint beside toilet is the worst in presentation among all. I apologise if the owner is reading this, but indeed u need to change blood.

Hope the above info do help bros who are going to explore there.

Bro can PM me the location and name of the OMO joint? Also you seem to be very lucky when visiting the Viet joint cos the few times I visited it all the girls were wearing jean!!

manhood
26-07-2010, 01:36 PM
Bro can PM me the location and name of the OMO joint? Also you seem to be very lucky when visiting the Viet joint cos the few times I visited it all the girls were wearing jean!!

Bro, pmed you the omo joint's location. Please share with me your exp if you are able to try it b4 me.

Basing on my past few trips, all the viet gals in the shop wear dresses or skirts, maybe they had been checked recently and i heard from somewhere that massues are not allowed to wear anything that opens at the bottom (skirt, dress or sarongs) for massage sessions. :D

zhu star
26-07-2010, 02:10 PM
Bro, pmed you the omo joint's location. Please share with me your exp if you are able to try it b4 me.

Basing on my past few trips, all the viet gals in the shop wear dresses or skirts, maybe they had been checked recently and i heard from somewhere that massues are not allowed to wear anything that opens at the bottom (skirt, dress or sarongs) for massage sessions. :D

Thanks for your PM. As for the Viet joint I must be very unlucky to catch them in jean:mad:

impreza69
28-07-2010, 03:51 PM
happen to purposely passby USSC a few weeks ago....saw the green colour sign board and went in to try....

got Linda...Vietnamese...who speak in mandrian...i took the 30 mins package for a trial...not so bad...GQ 50 for HJ...i negotiate for 40....but she is milf standard....with good figure....can only touch outside...she is wearing a tight black hugging cotton pants....good butts....but no inside...

total damage 28 + 40 = 68

I would like to try those wearing skirts also!!!!

boob&pussyman
28-07-2010, 03:55 PM
was walking ard ussc to find some fun but sadly hds closed down and also the viet massage also closed..anymore fun spots in hougang serangoon area?

Golden question
28-07-2010, 06:17 PM
A quick update for all the bro here.recce there yesterday night,the vietnam joint was close with light off so was thinking maybe i unlucky come at the wrong time,but try walking around and pass by again 10 minute later.light was on but no girl inside but saw 2 man inside packing something and removing 2 wall fan and later saw 1 girl inside also seem like packing the stuff inside seem like closing down.maybe kana av recently.

actually pass by the shop last month but thought is a clean joint cos the 2 lady inside was wearing the white tcm uniform.so never try.until know from 1 of the bro the exact location and shop then i know is that shop.deco inside look like tcm.really HANG GOAT HEAD,SELL DOG MEAT.shit,never try then now close down already.no chance.

went up to de sauna upstairs,also close down already.near toliet that one cannot make it.went down to the first floor one and saw 1 girl outside talking through the phone but never try cos the girl not my type.so i think there have no more fun already

manhood
29-07-2010, 08:09 AM
Looks like shld go for another trip soon :D

The shops are fast come fast go....its a pity if yue is closed, i shld have got the contact in the first place, at least able to trace their whereabouts. Now the only shop that is promising will be TOA, wonder are they the same massues team?

DegenerationX
29-07-2010, 11:19 AM
Looks like shld go for another trip soon :D

The shops are fast come fast go....its a pity if yue is closed, i shld have got the contact in the first place, at least able to trace their whereabouts. Now the only shop that is promising will be TOA, wonder are they the same massues team?

Yup. The previous TOA team offers good massage and release. Oh The only PRC that was with TOA, Lily (If i remember her name correctly) is now with a barber shop at lvl 3 :)

manhood
29-07-2010, 12:17 PM
Yup. The previous TOA team offers good massage and release. Oh The only PRC that was with TOA, Lily (If i remember her name correctly) is now with a barber shop at lvl 3 :)

Yes her name is lili, her massage is power with good strength, but her hj sucks.... robotic :D

What is she doing in the barber shop? red panther??

DegenerationX
29-07-2010, 02:46 PM
Yes her name is lili, her massage is power with good strength, but her hj sucks.... robotic :D

What is she doing in the barber shop? red panther??

Yup her HJ sucks... Not red panther. A chinese barber beside it....I think she work there as shampoo gal (my guess) cos everytime pass by, see her inside.

No idea whether she will return to TOA.

helloboi12
29-07-2010, 08:30 PM
I realise i visited this joint once after reading all the posts by all the bros. I was too just walking around thinking of visiting the other spa where there are alot of MILFs but as i walked past this joint, the ladies inside were waving to me, being curious, i went to try. I was given this lady that was slightly on the meatier side but she was pretty =) sorrie bros i do not know her name. she spoke to me in mandarin. we had some small talk. i remember she had sorta of the banks kinda haircut w long hair. her massage was so so... but her boobs were big and nice.. her nipples were like sharp when i touched and played with them... she HJ for me and off i went. i tink the total damage was 90. 40 for massage and 50 for HJ.

trident6969
30-07-2010, 10:35 AM
bro. the USSC, the U stands for Upper or United? trying to find out which mall ur referring to

DegenerationX
30-07-2010, 10:39 AM

Bro, Thanks for your PM on thi OMO shop. If I am not wrong, the name of the hop shd be S S. (short form). There was a thread on this place and yup, ur manhood is right, there is something in this joint :D Below is the link

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=82595&highlight=USSC

Golden question
30-07-2010, 08:07 PM
bro. the USSC, the U stands for Upper or United? trying to find out which mall ur referring to

is upper:)

manhood
31-07-2010, 02:14 PM
Yup her HJ sucks... Not red panther. A chinese barber beside it....I think she work there as shampoo gal (my guess) cos everytime pass by, see her inside.

No idea whether she will return to TOA.

from massage to shampoo gal is consider downgrade in income..... unless someone bao her and she jus work to pass time.

manhood
31-07-2010, 02:18 PM
Bro, Thanks for your PM on thi OMO shop. If I am not wrong, the name of the hop shd be S S. (short form). There was a thread on this place and yup, ur manhood is right, there is something in this joint :D Below is the link

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=82595&highlight=USSC

bro, thks for digging out the old post, location should be the same, but i dont think the lady is a milf that old, my opinion basing on my view from outside the shop, she maybe max 30 - 32.

manhood
06-08-2010, 11:20 PM
Went to USSC last night, confirm that the Viet joint was no more. Shop was vacant empty for rent. Does anyone have any idea where did they shifted to? Or do they closed for good?

devilzQQ
07-08-2010, 01:01 AM
argh i was reading from page 1 to page 4 then found out no more :(

lucifer_reborn
07-08-2010, 03:30 AM
The Viet joint has moved, I think it was 3-4 weeks back.
Visited on their last weekend there.

Had requested for the younger N pretter part-time Viet Gal named Wen.
Not sure if the same gal as the last time this Gal had make up on.

She allowed for Autoroam and went down south to explore with no resistance during HJ, N think she very tired she layed down on my N slept for awhile during the massage.

Damage : $40 (1hr massage) + $50 (HJ)

As I was leaving she pass me the name card to the new premises, I got her number too just in case.

So far have to had the chance to go down to the new premises to try out.
Will update if I get to go down.

devilzQQ
07-08-2010, 04:29 AM
bro

where they moved to?

leoleo3
07-08-2010, 06:19 PM
Anyone here managed to psycho the milf (omo) on the same floor as hds... The one running the facial shop... Always dress until so sexy.......

redeemed
12-08-2010, 08:49 AM

She allowed for Autoroam and went down south to explore with no resistance during HJ, N think she very tired she layed down on my N slept for awhile during the massage.

As I was leaving she pass me the name card to the new premises, I got her number too just in case.

Hey Lucifer. I'm not sure if you received my PM's, but could you please share the new location and contact with me please? Thanks!

manhood
13-08-2010, 10:30 AM
Managed to visited USSC twice week plus ago, omo shop was closed time was 8pm++. Have to make an earlier trip next time. :(

End up went into TOA, assigned to thai milf called Cindy, very good massage though, friendly and skillful. Relaxed all my tensed muscles and finished me off with a good JG, but a bit too short as the main massage eat up majority of the time.

During massage, overheard some conversation between 2 PRC, 1 is lili as i heard someone calling her name, wonder how the other look like.

crazey777
13-08-2010, 04:46 PM

bro, care to share the new place?
:P

manhood
17-08-2010, 08:25 AM
Hey Lucifer. I'm not sure if you received my PM's, but could you please share the new location and contact with me please? Thanks!

yes bro, pls share the new location.... thks

lucifer_reborn
18-08-2010, 02:32 AM
Din respond immediately to the Bro's PM, but all cleared now.

Hope you guys manage to find the new plc and hav a good 1.

I hav not had the chance to check out the plc since they move, but may head down on a weekend if time permits.

As the gal I usually get works only weekends N not sure if she work weekdays. But weekday also hard to make it there early.

If any Bros wants the contact, do let mi noe, will reply as soon as I can.

lucifer_reborn
19-08-2010, 03:01 AM
Hi Bros,

PM all replied. Check ur mail boxes.

Enjoy!!

kingdom8
19-08-2010, 05:56 AM
hi bro,
can share the location plz. thanks

lucifer_reborn
19-08-2010, 06:09 PM
Hi Bros,

All PM replied.

Enjoy ur vist!!!

VLSKJAMES
20-08-2010, 04:46 AM
May I have the location? Thanks.

eurekasster
21-08-2010, 01:02 PM
Bro... Lucifer...
Send you a pm.
Can share with me too ?
Thanks.

lucifer_reborn
23-08-2010, 12:57 AM
Hi Bros,

All PM replied.

Thank you all the Bros for the points, would return the favour, but I dun think I can upz anyone.

Thank you once again!!

zhu star
23-08-2010, 09:28 AM
Hi Bros,

All PM replied. Thank you all the Bros for the points, would return the favour, but I dun think I can upz anyone. Thank you once again!!

Thanks bro for sharing your contact with us. I am wondering if anyone of us armed with the contact has visited the place?

manhood
23-08-2010, 03:49 PM
for all the bros interested in the viet joint, pls approach bro lucifer_reborn for the location, up to his discretion of course.

lucifer_reborn
24-08-2010, 04:21 PM
Hi Bro,

PM replied.

Hope to have some time to head down to try it out. Will put up FR when I do.

Thank you bro Manhood and Zhu Star for the contributions!!

sianren
24-08-2010, 04:43 PM
Hi Bro,

PM replied.

Thx TS, I was there today but Wen not around so will be back again for one more time.

jackbl
25-08-2010, 01:57 AM
Hi Bro,

PM replied.

Hi bro, if I wanted a real good massage, do u recommend me to go there? If yes, pls let me know the location. Hope not at those far far housing estate.

stevesg786
25-08-2010, 05:34 AM
bro lucifer..
Can i get contact of the new location?

Thks!

manhood
25-08-2010, 01:33 PM
Thx TS, I was there today but Wen not around so will be back again for one more time.

Bro, so did you try out any gals there? wonder is lily working there..... :confused:

sianren
25-08-2010, 05:19 PM
Bro, so did you try out any gals there? wonder is lily working there..... :confused:

No, I will go for SYT only

Cheers

zhu star
25-08-2010, 05:53 PM

How come the name lily always appear here. Is this lily about 35 years old, short with extra large boobs?

lucifer_reborn
26-08-2010, 12:43 AM
I only asked for Wen for massage so far, I think there are 2 gals by the same name.

I tried to call the number I had for Wen she din answer.

But she work only weekends. Will try again on sat see if she still works there.

PM replied to Bro.

lucifer_reborn
30-08-2010, 07:14 PM
Hi Bros,

Finally made it to the new joint, on Sat, walked ard the enterence but saw no1 in the shop.

Called to ask if they open, after a min a gal walked back to the shop ask if wana do massage.sad to say, found that it was now run by PRC and no longer by Viet.

Later found out there's suppose to be 3 gals working, one was a MILF late 30s or early 40s (which I later heard during my massage was pumping the MILF hard), and another younger gal 25yrs old call Sherry (spelling maybe off) I choose the younger gal, another is a gal that comes in on N off.

Massage was passable, mostly stepping, not much hand massaging apart from the piano kind.

Massage mostly steeping N some light rubbing of the back, once asked to turn over, she started to stroke abit N touch my 2IC, she ask if wan other services, so qn abt services rendered.

The extra services was quite ex, HJ $50, Breast $100, FJ $200 (she so says she dun go do FJ, so charge so ex, yah rite...). Wana ask if can take foto of her but she say $50, so din.
But I opted for FJ, coz her figure was good, N good size boobs, that was when she took off her clothes to show her figure.

FR :
Name: Sherry (sound like tt)
Looks: 6.5/10 (From China)
Boobs: B + cup (Firm, nice nipples)
Body: skin very smooth, figure was very good, mininal fat.
Massage: limited (No a time watcher, and cuddle wif you after the FJ, for quite awhile, she like wana find BF here, ask for number and ask ppl to teach English and wana have dinner on Sun nite)
FJ: 7/10 (Allow auto-roaming but no fingering, tight, she did most of the work, N will kiss u and think she allow mouth to mouth, but din go for it.)

She's a student studying here, works only Mon and Sat.
I will say she charges abit ex for the extras.

Massage $40 (1hr, the milf told the gal that times up, if not she still doing the 2nd part of massage for me) + FJ ($200).

Overall, the gal quite fresh.

manhood
31-08-2010, 11:35 AM
How come the name lily always appear here. Is this lily about 35 years old, short with extra large boobs?

ha ha.... this name is too common, PRC and Viet like to use it..... the viet lili is abt 25 to 27 yo with good size boobs.

manhood
31-08-2010, 11:40 AM
Hi Bros,

Massage $40 (1hr, the milf told the gal that times up, if not she still doing the 2nd part of massage for me) + FJ ($200).

Overall, the gal quite fresh.

wa bro, $200 u up eh lo....:D salute u

zhu star
31-08-2010, 11:52 AM
So sad that this joint has been taken over by the PRC.! Any massage joints with Viet gers that bros here can introduces?

lucifer_reborn
01-09-2010, 01:44 AM
Hi Bro Manhood,

Well she look fresh and like not many ppl go there, she stripped see liao is wow bro, good size and figure good, skin smooth, nice nipples (lite colour kind), she keep touching.

For the moment 2IC take over liao. Whahahahaha. But I feel she was quite fresh and tight lah. N GF feel quite strong ah, like wan you to be her BF like tt ah. After FJ, still lie down wif u hug u and pull u to hug her ah.

Whahahahaha.

As per Bro Zhu Star, any bros noe of any Viet massage?

Sadly the number I have for the Viet gal (Wen) not picking up or replying to SMS.

manhood
01-09-2010, 01:34 PM
Hi Bro Manhood,

Well she look fresh and like not many ppl go there, she stripped see liao is wow bro, good size and figure good, skin smooth, nice nipples (lite colour kind), she keep touching.

For the moment 2IC take over liao. Whahahahaha. But I feel she was quite fresh and tight lah. N GF feel quite strong ah, like wan you to be her BF like tt ah. After FJ, still lie down wif u hug u and pull u to hug her ah.

Whahahahaha.

bro then you shld KC her and make her your part time buddy.... or part time bf, then can conduct operation outside :D maybe can save $200, who knows....

VReaper
01-09-2010, 02:37 PM
So sad that this joint has been taken over by the PRC.! Any massage joints with Viet gers that bros here can introduces?

i read someehere in one of de threads dat near Jalan Sultan got 1, but i duno where :o hope dis helps.

stevesg786
07-09-2010, 03:08 PM
bros..
So has this place as ussc close down?
Or now run my prcs?

Need quick release and close to my place..

manhood
07-09-2010, 04:01 PM
bro, the viet joint no more, but u still can have a good massage at basement TOA, you can find thais and PRC in that shop. but the curtains are...... knn see thru one.... lol

VLSKJAMES
08-09-2010, 03:14 AM
Bro can share ctc.. Thanks

jerkmagnet
11-09-2010, 01:12 PM
the place confirm not many pple patronize. Been there twice and was served by a milf on both session. Big big C cupper...