PDA

View Full Version : Sounds of Sex

Doggydaddy
28-06-2010, 10:55 AM
When I take a WG to one of the many cheap hotels in the area, one of the things that I really like is listening to other people having sex in the next room. It really turns me on !

I was with a hot thai lady last week. we went to H81 at Lvndr. While I was waiting in the room, I could hear a girl crying out with ecstacy in the next room. She was f***ing loudly and it made lao didi immediately respond !

I had my ear to the wall, listeining to my randy neighbours and even when my "guest" arrived, it made her heart beat faster too ! We both decided that we should return the favour, so I made me stand against the wall and slowly licked her till she was moaning [she got wet very quickly], then I picked her up in my arms and started to ram her against the wall.

The faster we got, the louder she became.

I think it got her even faster to cum, coz it seemed to last only 10 mintues. My arms and legs were like jelly !

Am I alone ? Does anyone else like loud sex noises ?

ahSoon
28-06-2010, 10:57 AM
Bro, may be that is me you're listening.... ha ha

Doggydaddy
28-06-2010, 11:07 AM
AhSoon - if it WAS you, congratulations ! you made your gf cum haaaaard, bro:D !!

SketchyDuck
28-06-2010, 11:09 AM
i like loud noise too.. but sometimes my gal is shy.. lol..

pachyderm
28-06-2010, 11:17 AM
Can be quite a turn on.

ahSoon
28-06-2010, 11:25 AM
Do it in KTV room with the mic full blast, got stereo some more... ha ha.

I did try to do it in KTV, sitting position with one of the KTV hostess. I would say is another kind of experience, of course not with the moaning sound through mic, but do it within one of the popular MTV sung by 罗百吉 and the song name is 吹喇叭 (BJ).

kakihorny
28-06-2010, 11:55 AM
me like loud natural moaning... such a TURN ON!!

The_Chef
28-06-2010, 12:54 PM
sound is always just the effect.....

action speaks louder than words/or maybe sound, in this case!

aeroplanekia
28-06-2010, 01:11 PM
loud moaning really turn people on

Bro_Xp
28-06-2010, 03:56 PM
Haha! When I go overseas trip I also always keep my ear open for moaning next doors. Sometime will stick my ear to the wall when I hear something "fishy"... But because I always stay in business hotels, sometimes these kind of encounters are rare... But when I get to stay besides one of these loud moaners, it really makes my "day". :)

Asianguy
28-06-2010, 04:40 PM
My last FB was a little shy at first but the last time we made out, I got her so high she could not hold back :D Now the old lady above my unit always give me a funny look when shes she's me downstairs.

Just get them high, usually hit the g-spot. they cannot help but moan. :D

raykwok79
28-06-2010, 06:43 PM
Sound is the number 1 turn on...

Whenever my tenant bring gals back to fuck, the gals and him really moan like Jay Chow's concert.

I alwyas got turn on...

When i bring gals back he told me he shake in his room while we moan in the other room.

Seems that we moan kinda loud that my neighbour son (22yr) also know we fucking the nite before. He always say happr bo?

wakakaka

impartial
28-06-2010, 10:05 PM
Once when I was doing to a jap she moaned so loud that I was afraid the occupant of the next room could hear it. Quite embarrassing. The next day everyone at the hotel was smiling at me

luvpaper
29-06-2010, 12:49 AM
i like both sometimes... really depend but i think china/thai girls are more willing to be louder while sg/viet girls seems to wan to control their volume. But definately a turn on when i know someone can listen to my gal moaning.. had this china girl once whom is really dam loud + hotel are not made to be sound proofs. people walking outside can hear them walking liao but i purposely bonk with her facing the door sometimes....got kick lol......

asdfghjkl
29-06-2010, 12:53 AM
shiok to hear wife moaning.. kekeke :D

Bevin
29-06-2010, 08:20 AM
I love the Jap AV girls moan, very shiok. Had one gf who moaned like that, added a lot more enjoyment to love making.

goodpartner
30-06-2010, 01:07 AM
I was expecting to hear some clips in this thread....:D:rolleyes:
moaning1.wav - 1.05MB (http://www.zshare.net/audio/7778355581c51345/)

cherryblossom
01-07-2010, 02:21 AM
i think my partner is seriously weird. i'm the type that like to release my mind of any inhibitions and everytime when we have sex and when i get really high and start moaning louder and louder, he always either cover up my mouth with the blanket, or his hand or ask me to shh... :(

goodpartner
01-07-2010, 04:08 AM
Not weird lah, just shy ;)

One thing you can try to do is to record your moaning and analyze it aftermath; perhaps you may be surprised yourself and better understand why your partner always muffle you.

Or have you ask him why? :rolleyes:

p.s. upload the sound bytes and put a link in this thread to make it more relavant :D

newyorker88
01-07-2010, 11:07 AM
Haha! When I go overseas trip I also always keep my ear open for moaning next doors. Sometime will stick my ear to the wall when I hear something "fishy"... But because I always stay in business hotels, sometimes these kind of encounters are rare... But when I get to stay besides one of these loud moaners, it really makes my "day".

Business class hotels, you seldom get such "noise", try those cheapo hotels for such thrills.

By the way, these noise made by the gals are 50% fake most of the time, just to satisfy the men ego.....

cherryblossom
01-07-2010, 10:47 PM
Not weird lah, just shy ;)

Or have you ask him why? :rolleyes:

p.s. upload the sound bytes and put a link in this thread to make it more relavant :D

I asked him why, but he never ever answers me.

Haven't had any activity for a long long long time now. nothing to record! :p

freeman88
01-07-2010, 11:07 PM
What happen,no activity?
partner spending too much time watching world cup?

Fail
02-07-2010, 12:21 AM
talking abt this, was at genting earlier this week, i knew i made hell lots of noise on mon nite...then on tue morning when I woke up..I could hear the family in the next room talking "hey pass me the towel" or something like that..so I knew the previous night they sure heard the noises I made...*blush*

but heck care lar, tue night continue making noises. wahahahaha......:D

goodpartner
02-07-2010, 01:17 AM

Oh my... triple long?! :eek:
Then lagi must record for all brothers here to help analyze it! We guys are great problem solvers, sure can tell you why your bf muffles you. :D

MultiOrgasGuy
02-07-2010, 05:01 AM
A girl moaning with pleasure is such a great turn-on, the louder the better! I love to make my girl moan intensely.

Cyberfriend
04-07-2010, 12:24 AM
Loud moaning is indeed a turn-on, but fake moaning is a turn-off for me.

Cheers :)

lapyong
04-07-2010, 12:34 AM
It's really turn me on too.

unsung80
04-07-2010, 12:46 AM
Indeed is such a turn on for men. I got my share of encounter at Hotel 81 Rochor. Was along the corridor checking into my room, one of the room that i pass by, the lady inside was moaning so loudly, not screaming hor. Gosh it was such an instant turn on i feel like standing at the front door listening to it.

Rickey
04-07-2010, 08:38 AM
I asked him why, but he never ever answers me.

Oh my... triple long?! :eek:
Then lagi must record for all brothers here to help analyze it! We guys are great problem solvers, sure can tell you why your bf muffles you. :D

Yes, bro pls do so if u can. Tink sis cherry really needs help to 'waken' up her partner. He is a very hard nut to crack. Lol, looks like he is in dreamland and still doesnt know he is so fortunate to have such a nice partner trying very hard for him.

Perhaps Bro Goodpartner & other bros experienced in tis type of male disorder can help her find solutions to her problem with her guy. Really unbelievable, she shouldnt be treated like tis and be ignored by him at home and on the bed. Believe me, sis cherry is a nice gal, worthy of and deserving of all the help bros can giv...hope she can resolve tis issue with her mate asap n be happy. My Best wishes for her....

kingken
04-07-2010, 09:44 AM
OMG... so happening sia!!

sissy
04-07-2010, 12:31 PM
... but fake moaning is a turn-off for me.Cheers :)

Indeed. Especially so in Jap AV. The women screaming away is such a big turn-off. :eek:

calex
04-07-2010, 01:19 PM
well cherry.. i mean if the place is in a hotel room. by all mean , you can moan.. but if it is in a residential area.. people may sue you for harassement.. if the neighbours are mean enuff..