PDA

View Full Version : Club Vivo @ Eastin Hotel, PJ

nishisan
28-06-2010, 01:40 AM
Hi all,

Came across that KTV at Club Vivo @ Eastin Hotel, PJ is quite happening. Heard that there's lots of local malays and chinese girls. Overheard from a customer that a local girl name Crystal not bad through a conversation with my superior. Anyone bro(s) try her or been there before, kindly leave your FR.

Thanks in advance for sharing and your FR.

sadchaiz
28-06-2010, 10:26 AM
Hi all,

Came across that KTV at Club Vivo @ Eastin Hotel, PJ is quite happening. Heard that there's lots of local malays and chinese girls. Overheard from a customer that a local girl name Crystal not bad through a conversation with my superior. Anyone bro(s) try her or been there before, kindly leave your FR.

Thanks in advance for sharing and your FR.

Club Vivo at Eastin Hotel, PJ has became a KTV? I used to club there which was formerly known as RUSH back in my student years. :eek: Do look forward for more information at this KTV / Club. :p

tck306
28-06-2010, 05:21 PM
Vivo is a very exp KTV, if u have company card or budget to spend, yes, this is the place!

nishisan
29-06-2010, 06:59 AM
Thks bro.,

was there yesterday nite. unlucky the chicks that i looking for wasn't there. anyway had a great time over there with the malay chicks!!!!! but damn expensive............

stephan
29-06-2010, 10:16 AM
Club Vivo at Eastin Hotel, PJ has became a KTV? I used to club there which was formerly known as RUSH back in my student years. :eek: Do look forward for more information at this KTV / Club. :p

yeah.... I was there around 1995.... time is flying~

wavvyy
24-04-2012, 10:20 AM
Anyone can share how much the cost? i am currently in eastin.

Clarar
24-07-2023, 05:01 PM
Thks bro.,

was there yesterday nite. unlucky the chicks that i looking for wasn't there. anyway had a great time over there with the malay chicks!!!!! but damn expensive............

It sounds like you had an eventful time at the location, though disappointed about not finding what you were looking for

Clarar
26-07-2023, 04:44 PM
Thks bro.,

It's important to remember that respect and dignity should guide our language and actions. Using derogatory terms to refer to people is not appropriate. Let's focus on enjoying experiences without objectifying or demeaning others.Free Fire name (https://ffstylishname.com)

Clarar
01-08-2023, 01:47 PM
[QUOTE=Clarar;22523753]It's important to remember that respect and dignity should guide our language and actions. Using derogatory terms to refer to people is not appropriate. Let's focus on enjoying experiences without objectifying or demeaning others.

baldurian94
02-09-2023, 01:29 AM
Any recommendations on the prices?

vanera
04-09-2023, 11:25 PM
Vivo is a very exp KTV, if u have company card or budget to spend, yes, this is the place!

Do you mind to share how much damage bro?

francisloo1405
14-09-2023, 03:49 PM

Time flies so fast...:p

casdera293
30-10-2023, 12:30 AM
Thks bro.,

hi bro, how much was the damage?