PDA

View Full Version : Action in Japan

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Marathon
27-06-2010, 09:13 PM
Little to no action in Japan
I've been reading a lot about the lack action in Japan, well prostitution is not exactly legal in Japan, coz of that its not exactly easy to find action in Japan. Unless you are very fluent in Japanese and know where to look for "paid companion" online, the rest are basically nothing more then high grade HJs. That's if they serve Gaijin in the first place.

A month ago I was visiting Japan for work, since most of my colleagues were female, getting info from them is not an option. I wasn't able to find any action in Tokyo, the so called "red light district" in Tokyo is pretty pathetic. Luckily the company have an office in Osaka. There, its a different story

In Osaka we find salvation
I found out they have a red light district there called Tobita Shinchi. It's practically like a Japanese version of Amsterdam. They have serveral rows of shops with a mamasan and the girl sitting right at the entrance. If you don't like what you see, just move on to the next shop, more then enough for you to chose from. I've seen anything from AV grade girls to fat aunties

How to get there
Before I move on I think everyone already wants direction to this place, it's not very close to the metro station so you will need to stick strictly to this guide. Take the metro to Doubutsuen-mae(動物園前) station on the Midosuji line. The Midosuji line is the central line so its link to just about every other metro line in Osaka. And you can't really miss the station, just hop off the train when U see the walls decorated with animals.

This is where it gets a bit complicated. From the station make sure to take Exit number 2!!! This is very important, if you take the wrong exit you can end up anywhere in the area, Japanese exits can be very far apart. If you get loss go back to the station and find the correct exit. Once you come out of exit number 2, immediately turn right,the main road should be on your left. Just in case I remember my directions wrongly, you do not need to cross any roads to get to the shopping street. You should see it the moment you get out of the exit. Once you find the shopping street, the entire street is covered with many shops on both sides. Walk until the very end of the shopping street(should be about 10-15min walk).

Once the shopping street(cover walkway) ends, you should be around Tobita Shinchi area. Walk down a junction or 2 and explore the this area. You will see a lot of stores with small white signboards that have only a simple name on it. If you walk pass this shops, you will see a mamasan and another girl sitting at the entrance. If you see what you like, just walk in

Gaijin Friendly
I can't say for certain whether Japanese is essential since I can speak Japanese(more or less) in the first place. Anyway I explored the place, found several I liked but settle for an AV Grade big boobbie with glasses(I have a thing for women with glasses). As I walked in, they asked me to remove my shoes and change to their slippers. I followed the girl upstairs into a very traditional room(at least the one I visited was a traditional room complete with futon instead of bed), the girl asked if I know understand the system, I immediately told her this is my first time here and I am a Gaijin. She explain the rates and showed me a list, which looks something like this, 15min - 11K, 20min - 16K, etc.

The Report
Since 15 min is never enough for me, I chose 20min. I paid her the money and she disappeared for a while. She came back with a cup of tea and 2 hot towels, after wiping off my sweat from all the walking and taking a sip of tea, she was all over me. Yeah she came on to me instead of the other way round . We stripped and she started playing around with my little bro until it is big enough for the condom.

She slipped one on and immediately started giving me a BJ. It was at a good pace, not rushed at all. One of the better BJs I've had. After a while she went on my little bro and started the action. We did this for a while and I changed to doggie and then went missonary. It's at this point that a buzzer sounded, she said we don't have much time left so I pumped as hard as I could until I came. Oh and BTW she moan like a Jap AV pro :D

After she wiped clean my little bro, she actually kissed it and said thank you to it :D

After that we just put on our clothes went downstairs, change to my shoes and went off. The price is a bit high but as far as I'm concern it definitely worth it. I'll definitely be back for more :)

snooker
28-06-2010, 02:20 AM
will check out the place on my next trip to Osaka should be quite easy to find the station as it's the zoo:p

hope I can find some real good japanese girl there

leekit12
30-06-2010, 01:01 PM
bro,

just wondering whether that place accept Gaijin and those who cant speak Japanese?

pachyderm
01-07-2010, 05:52 PM
Are there any good pick-up places? Thanks.

snooker
01-07-2010, 10:58 PM
Are there any good pick-up places? Thanks.

If u are a caucasion or negro...YES!:p u can try all the pubs in Roppongi

adidas88
02-07-2010, 08:58 AM
KNN .. why caucasion or negro ?? 他们大支是吗?。。:mad:

robird
02-07-2010, 09:09 AM

CK $$$ more then enough to bury them live :o

snooker
02-07-2010, 10:22 AM
KNN .. why caucasion or negro ?? 他们大支是吗?。。:mad:

SOme of the girls there still got the' asian slave' mentality...where caucasion is still considered God (same way our gov worshiped ang moh)

As for negro, they consider them exotic n of course their 9 inch tool helps!:p

Marathon
02-07-2010, 10:33 AM
bro,

just wondering whether that place accept Gaijin and those who cant speak Japanese?

I don't think not speaking Japanese is too much of an issue. I didn't have to say anything until I was in the room and they had this list which is pretty much self explantory
the list looks something like this
20min - 15000
30min - 20000
etc

And I did mention to the girl that I was a Gaijin so I don't think that is an issue either. The first thing she asked after we got into the room was whether I know the system. The conversation went something like this

The girl
Sitemu wakarimasuka(Do you know the system)

Me:
Wakarimasen(I don't know)
Watashi wa nihonjin ja nai(I am not a Japanese)

The girl brings up the list and explain the cost
nijuppun jugoman en(20 min 15000 yen)
and so on

I told her I wanted 20 min(you can probably just point at the list). Pay up and she will take care of the rest. Dun really need to communicate too much.

If you want to say it in Japan here's some Japanese 101
ichi = 1
Ni = 2
san = 3
yon = 4
go = 5
juu = 10
pun = min
so juuppun is 10min
nijuppun is 20min
nijuu gopun is 25min and so on

Wakarimasu = understand
Wakarimasen = dun understand

If you want to just ask if they speak English
Eigo ga wakarimasuka
Chances are it will be a big no.

Anyway the girl had this really typical young Japanese/anime-ish girl behavior. If there ever came a time I would totally fall in love with a Pros, this was it. I would seriously return to that place again the next time I visit. It's a bit exp but I think most of us should at least try it once

Marathon
02-07-2010, 10:38 AM
SOme of the girls there still got the' asian slave' mentality...where caucasion is still considered God (same way our gov worshiped ang moh)

Sad but true however I think that kinda happens everywhere

leekit12
02-07-2010, 12:37 PM
BRo Marathon,

Thanks for the detail explanation and your memory damn 9 powerful.. still can remember your conversation :p

Pearl
02-07-2010, 09:32 PM

I dont think so...

As long as you can speak Jap, u open doors to much opportunity.

BTW.. i been to a gaijin friendly pub ( ZanQ) in Roppongi with several hostess that speaks English. I believe part of the girls are PRC but at least half of them is Jap.

funfox
03-07-2010, 07:20 AM
Bro Marathon
Upzz you for the great kangtao! :p Maybe I should change my travel plans to Osaka instead.

Cheers :D

Lone_Wolf
04-07-2010, 01:37 AM
Bro Marathon
Upzz you for the great kangtao! :p Maybe I should change my travel plans to Osaka instead.

Cheers :D

Many PRC gals there speak fluent japanese and pass themselves off as nihonjins. :p

Be careful you dun get conned. :rolleyes:

Pearl
04-07-2010, 01:42 AM
Many PRC gals there speak fluent japanese and pass themselves off as nihonjins. :p

Be careful you dun get conned. :rolleyes:

Jap pussies feels or taste different from PRC pussies?? Unless u speak and understand perfect Japanese, dont feel bad at being conned. Most of these PRCs has been there many years..they speak like local Jap.

Cerberus
04-07-2010, 04:08 PM
I don't think not speaking Japanese is too much of an issue. I didn't have to say anything until I was in the room and they had this list which is pretty much self explantory
the list looks something like this
20min - 15000
30min - 20000
etc

Quick calculation
15000 Yen = SGD239
20000 Yen = SGD318

:eek::eek::eek:

Marathon
04-07-2010, 08:45 PM
Well, I didn't say it was cheap. The cheapest price U can get is 11000yen for 15min, I think this is pretty much standard price.

And the talk about PRC or Japanese. Frankly speaking, I can't tell if the girl was PRC or Jap. Most I've seen certainly doesn't look PRC and the one I had spoke very fluent Jap and behave very much like Japanese. So even if she wasn't Jap, no way I can tell. In which case, as far as GFE goes, no one I've encounter comes even close to what I experienced in Japan

Pearl
04-07-2010, 09:04 PM
Well, I didn't say it was cheap. The cheapest price U can get is 11000yen for 15min, I think this is pretty much standard price.

And the talk about PRC or Japanese. Frankly speaking, I can't tell if the girl was PRC or Jap. Most I've seen certainly doesn't look PRC and the one I had spoke very fluent Jap and behave very much like Japanese. So even if she wasn't Jap, no way I can tell. In which case, as far as GFE goes, no one I've encounter comes even close to what I experienced in Japan

Yes.. Cheonging in Japan is the most expensive I have ever encountered.

For a normal gentleman bar, just talk and some raba-raba action, costs at least Yen 10,000/hour.

And..totally agree on GFE part by Jap hostess.. I like :D

Addictedtosex
07-07-2010, 04:48 PM
im heading to tokyo in the next day.....really nothing enjoying there/ heard abt wat.."blow job bar"

hopefully someone can provide some nice fun :D

leekit12
08-07-2010, 03:06 PM
im heading to tokyo in the next day.....really nothing enjoying there/ heard abt wat.."blow job bar"

hopefully someone can provide some nice fun :D

Good luck bro,

Hopefully you could provide more useful info after your sexperience in Tpkyo!! BANZAI!!!

hilikus
28-07-2010, 01:13 AM
this forum has almost zero info on japan. i believe it's time for a bit of standard.

to say that japan's sex services (fuzoku) is expensive is the same as saying that singapore's hookers are very expensive after only visiting orchard towers. you need to know what is available, and what you should be looking for.

first thing first, some info for your understanding:
1. Law
japan has an anti-prostitution law that outlaws penetrative sex. this also means that non-penetrative sex is not illegal. the definition of penetrative sex is when your penis penetrates the vagina. it does not include anus, mouth, etc. this is the loophole around the law. however, it is not difficult to find FJ in japan, although it is 'illegal'.

2. Racism
the people who suffer the most racism in japan are the blacks and whites. we may have a perception of angmohs playing SPGs. in japan, it is the other way around - the girls are playing the angmohs.

however all this is not important with regards to cheonging. blacks (kokujin) and whites (hakujin) are discriminated because they are basically believed to be rough with girls. as for other races, race does not matter as long as you can speak japanese. in this case, if you are refused, it is usually because of a language barrier, not because of race.

3. Types

hostess bar and cabaret club are very common in japan and very very expensive. the actual service is just for the girl to talk and pour you drinks. anything more than that is forbidden (but depends on the girl really). it is not meant to be a sex service.

there are many types of services in japan. i will just quickly go through 3.

i. pink salon
this is the lowest form of sex service. it is basically a bar, something like a ktv, which is dark and plays loud music. there are rows of high sofas, all facing the same direction, so you cannot see the person sitting in front or behind. you only see the back of the sofa in front of you. girl comes, strips and gives you a BJ. after that you leave.

costs from JPY3000(~$50)/1/30-45min upwards

ii. delivery health
this is just a callgirl service. she either meets you at the hotel or she can book a hotel. it depends. many koreans in particular are in this service.

costs from about JPY15000(~$230) upwards

iii. soapland
this is probably the highest level of sex service. it is the most expensive but also the hardest for foreigners. this is where the girl bathes you and does all kinds of special skills, such as massaging your dick with the outside of her pussy (sumata), washing your fingers and toes with her pussy, etc.

low grade one will cost from JPY12000(~$190) for 1-2hrs but it can go all the way up to JPY30000 or more.

hilikus
28-07-2010, 01:21 AM
in osaka there is probably the oldest red light district in japan called tobita shinchi.

the brothels are small and run down, there are not even any showers, service is the bare minimum. rates are 20min/15k, 30min/20k as one bro pointed out. this is probably very expensive compared to other options.

i will just focus on tokyo.

biggest red light district in tokyo is called kabuki-cho in shinjuku. there are many touts, many black guys who will swarm foreigners. as a general rule, NEVER listen to the blacks. the japanese touts are genuine, but it is rare (but not impossible) that they will approach foreigners or speak english.

i think too much theory also ppl will become sian, i'm only writing all this because japan has all kinds of systems and hidden rules, even in their sex industry.

i will just proceed to list places and FRs, but only if anyone is interested.

i've been in these forums for years but i dont participate. im still under moderation so i dunno if all this will even come out

Pearl
28-07-2010, 02:46 PM
in osaka there is probably the oldest red light district in japan called tobita shinchi.

the brothels are small and run down, there are not even any showers, service is the bare minimum. rates are 20min/15k, 30min/20k as one bro pointed out. this is probably very expensive compared to other options.

i will just focus on tokyo.

biggest red light district in tokyo is called kabuki-cho in shinjuku. there are many touts, many black guys who will swarm foreigners. as a general rule, NEVER listen to the blacks. the japanese touts are genuine, but it is rare (but not impossible) that they will approach foreigners or speak english.

i think too much theory also ppl will become sian, i'm only writing all this because japan has all kinds of systems and hidden rules, even in their sex industry.

i will just proceed to list places and FRs, but only if anyone is interested.

i've been in these forums for years but i dont participate. im still under moderation so i dunno if all this will even come out

Thank you for your valuable insights... Even for regular visitor like me, I am lost.

Any soapland that will accept non-Japan speaking customer?

Pearl
28-07-2010, 02:52 PM
Delete Double posting

hilikus
30-07-2010, 11:44 PM
Thank you for your valuable insights... Even for regular visitor like me, I am lost.

Any soapland that will accept non-Japan speaking customer?
its easy to be lost in japan, seems like everything has a kind of system or order, which you have to follow in order to get anything.

i know some soaplands which, at least, explicitly state that they accept foreigners. the deal with soaplands is that most don't accept foreigners. for the ones that do, they usually restrict your selection of girls, or in some cases try to rip you off by charging you higher prices for being a foreigner. in some cases, foreigners who cant speak japanese will be charged more than foreigners who can.

unfortunately i have to admit that i do not have any FR to post on soaplands. it is still on my to-do list. however i do know some soaplands that accept foreigners, which i know are still operating.

but the first order is a lobang for anyone, who is not japanese, and can't speak a single word in japanese, who wants to shoot his load in japan (tokyo).

the friendliest pink salons that you will ever encounter in japan as a foreigner is near JR Sugamo station. from the gates, exit left. you will be facing a small roundabout.

these are the GPS coordinates 35.732888,139.740016
go to http://maps.google.com/ and enter these coordinates to do a search.

the point refers to the start of a street i like to call 'blowjob alley'. there are 3 or 4 pink salons there. they are impossible to miss, because a staff will stand outside each store and greet you with a big smile, waving you in.

some shops open at 10, others at 11. the market rate is JPY4000 for one shot, about 20min? i'm not sure, but there seems to be a cutoff time after which the girl with end off with a HJ, or worse, just leave you there. during the day there is usually a discount, maybe JPY1000 off. i think that is before 4pm or 7pm, i forgot. girls seem to be around mid to late 20s, if u lucky she is young, but more likely if u are suay u will get 30+. unless milf is your thing. as far as i can tell they are JAPANESE girls. if u suspect they are PRC try talking to them in chinese if u can, then dont really try to hide it.

pricing may vary, i know some pink salons where the damage gradually increases throughout the day. sometimes fixed price. sometimes you can pay extra to choose your girl. u usually choose from photos and the photos can be very misleading.

i would say that most of the time, pink salon girls are average looking japanese girls. dont expect a thin and young teen. the benefit is that their bj skill is usually superb.

i will post more in due time. i don't expect to gain anything from sharing. i have been a member for years but never post. the only thing i hope to achieve is to raise the standard of the forums abit.

hilikus
30-07-2010, 11:56 PM
just realised something, after searching the GPS coordinates using google maps, zoom in ALL THE WAY until u reach 'street view'. now turn until you are pointing towards the 3 o'clock on the minimap (you will be facing slightly towards the left side of the street).

you will see the blue sign of a pink salon called
パブサルーン
キャンヂィ
which reads "PUB SALOON - CANDY"
and there is a tout standing below the sign. this is and example of what u need to look for.

leekit12
02-08-2010, 06:22 PM
Bro Hikilus,

Thanks for sharing and providing the info... appreciated

altisD
05-08-2010, 05:22 PM
Bro Hikilus,

Am going to Tokyo next week only short stay...2 days 1 night....any good lobang that can get a Jap to my hotel and the damage? any website that provide this services, something similar to what we have here in SG?

Thanks.

kiddo78
06-08-2010, 10:46 PM
Thanks Hilikus really great info! Hope to see you more often here. :)

hilikus
07-08-2010, 08:19 PM
Bro Hikilus,

Am going to Tokyo next week only short stay...2 days 1 night....any good lobang that can get a Jap to my hotel and the damage? any website that provide this services, something similar to what we have here in SG?

Thanks.
'delivery' service is one of the more expensive options. however i think our singapore girls are starting to match or even exceed this kind of pricing.

for 400-500 sgd an hour, would you rather have a japanese, above-average to model standard girl, or a local FL? that is not even a question.

unfortunately for foreigners, the selection is limited. but then you only need one in one night.

you can try this http://www.asianmystique.com/

i'm sorry but i don't have any particular girl to recommend... but if you can try it and write an FR i think it will take this thread up another level.

cscs
09-08-2010, 11:01 AM
Little expensive, but this is good.
http://www.miss-platinum.com/escorts/sayori.htm

robertonavarro
09-08-2010, 05:17 PM
'delivery' service is one of the more expensive options. however i think our singapore girls are starting to match or even exceed this kind of pricing.

for 400-500 sgd an hour, would you rather have a japanese, above-average to model standard girl, or a local FL? that is not even a question.

unfortunately for foreigners, the selection is limited. but then you only need one in one night.

you can try this http://www.asianmystique.com/

i'm sorry but i don't have any particular girl to recommend... but if you can try it and write an FR i think it will take this thread up another level.

I did several girls from that agency, and this is handy when you don't have time to go out and explore but have an urge to bonk someone local. For the ones currently on the site, I bonked Asuka, Erika, Mako, and Ranko. Asuka was tops, Erika was OK, you can skip Mako (but I give her props for giving me 1 bonk and 3 blowjobs in just 2 hours), and Ranko is first class slut if that's your cup of tea. Happy hunting :-)

R

robertonavarro
09-08-2010, 05:21 PM
Little expensive, but this is good.
http://www.miss-platinum.com/escorts/sayori.htm

FYI, the same pictures, for the same girls, have been on that site for the past 5 years I have been travelling to Tokyo. I never called that agency, but cursory look indicates that this is "called for Mia, showed up Tia" setup, in other words, bait & switch.

R

DannyBoy4
10-08-2010, 12:56 PM
its easy to be lost in japan, seems like everything has a kind of system or order, which you have to follow in order to get anything.

some shops open at 10, others at 11. the market rate is JPY4000 for one shot, about 20min? i'm not sure, but there seems to be a cutoff time after which the girl with end off with a HJ, or worse, just leave you there. during the day there is usually a discount, maybe JPY1000 off. i think that is before 4pm or 7pm, i forgot. girls seem to be around mid to late 20s, if u lucky she is young, but more likely if u are suay u will get 30+. unless milf is your thing. as far as i can tell they are JAPANESE girls. if u suspect they are PRC try talking to them in chinese if u can, then dont really try to hide it.

i would say that most of the time, pink salon girls are average looking japanese girls. dont expect a thin and young teen. the benefit is that their bj skill is usually superb.

i will post more in due time. i don't expect to gain anything from sharing. i have been a member for years but never post. the only thing i hope to achieve is to raise the standard of the forums abit.

Hi hilikus, thanks very much for your insight info. I have two questions:
1. I heard that many of these girls are actually not Japanese. Some of them are actually Chinese or even Mongolian. Can you confirm this? Or do you think that they are all (or mostly) Japanese girls.
2. Any info about other cities, like Fukuoka?

deedesilover
12-08-2010, 09:46 AM
Sharing this site for foreigners looking for some action in Japan. Personally I'd like to try Shibuya Smile. Hope this becomes useful for someone and we'll get more FRs.

hilikus
19-08-2010, 12:05 AM
1. I heard that many of these girls are actually not Japanese. Some of them are actually Chinese or even Mongolian. Can you confirm this? Or do you think that they are all (or mostly) Japanese girls.
many of them are korean. however, i believe each shop will usually have only one nationality. so there will be korean shops, chinese shops, even thais, where all the girls in each shop are korean/chinese/thai.

if u consider the entire industry, majority of the WLs are japanese. foreign girls are still the minority.

as for fukuoka i have no lobang. as long as there is an urban area, you can find them rather easily. the difficulty comes in the language barrier part. but i am really encouraged by the fact that more bros have stood up and started contributing. hope this thread will grow

TokyoMan
19-08-2010, 12:54 AM
The girl brings up the list and explain the cost
nijuppun jugoman en(20 min 15000 yen)
and so on

Jugoman en is 150,000yen.

It's Ichi man Go sen en! :D

psyfy
27-08-2010, 11:02 PM
Hi Hilikus, many thanks for your help in identfying good spots in Tokyo. I will be there for 5 nights from this SUnday to Friday.

I am looking for whore houses/brothel, do you know of any in Tokyo? I am going to try the Asian Mystique as well. A bit ex but no choice ah need to try some Jap pussy... :)

Any other bros in Tokyo from Aug 29 to September 3? Maybe we can meet up and go prowling. :)

fcukster
01-09-2010, 04:27 AM
I be in Japan for a few weeks, hopefully i be back with a new flag. Any bros that is there can show me the ropes. I speak nil Japanese.

robertonavarro
02-09-2010, 01:26 AM
Short trip this time and very little time to pursue my personal interests :-), so very short report on items of interest to report for the fellow Cheongsters. Arrived on Sunday afternoon, and did not feel like moving out of the hotel, so called up the usual standby ( http://www.asianmystique.com/tokyo_girls_frame.html ) to see who was available to provide some relief. Picked Arisa, for no particular reason, and soon she was knocking at the door.

The girl, well, very interesting creature, which can be best described as a street urchin based on her appearance and her demeanor. She was visibly nervous, but I managed to put her at ease after 4 rounds of Absolute and grapefruit juice, and from about the second round it turn into sort of long lost buddies reunited episode. Her command of English is poor and that actually was good as I had to make an effort in Japanese and that also gave an opportunity for her to break out no less than 3 different JP/EN books to aid along with the conversation. OK, enough TCSS, so on to the items of interest.

The girl is small in statue, nicely shaped, and very firm. She works out and it definitely shows as you would be hard pressed to find an ounce of fat on her body. A cup (@@ lovers please move on), great hard ass and rest pretty much like the standard Shibuya girl fair, with highlights in her hair, mis-alligned canine, mini stuffed toys hanging off her bag, etc, etc. Her face is fair, but she likes the beach so her body was tanned with bikini lines for both top and the bottom. Pussy, all naturale, so I felt tempted to trim and shave her, but after sizing up the effort I just went on with bonking :-)

For action, she is not a pro, and this definitely had the "my high school girlfriend" feel to it. She was a bit shy, than not so shy, ending up with endless stream of 'kimochi desu' off the top of her lungs, and to my enjoyment and the enjoyment of the nice family staying in the room next door (LOL). Tight, wet, and very easy to bring to climax, so you feel like a champ. On the negative side of the ledger, her BBBJ was just plain pitiful in spite of the best effort given on her part - she just does not have the skill. I ended up bonking her 3 times, and she stayed past 'full time' as she had nothing else to do that evening, so we sat around naked watched some tube, drank Absolute/grapefruit and ate some rice cookies she had in her bag.

Verdict: If you are looking for skill and performance, move on to another target. If you want to have a 'date', well that would be a good choice. My feeling is that results may very, so what happened to me will not necessarily happen to you, and you need to put some effort in to get the result.

That's all folks :-)

R

macca
26-09-2010, 09:11 AM
Bros.. i will be in Tokyo from 30 Sept to 2 Oct. any recommendations??

fcukster
26-09-2010, 08:27 PM
Wow i got zapped for using a 'stupid' name ???

Been in Japan for a few weeks and went to check out a few places. My boss went for a top class joint with a super chio jap gal at 95000 yen. I went to Shijuku, Kannai area but found that the place with the most joint located within
walking distance is at Nippori or Uno JR station followed by a 1000+ yen cab ride. The place is Yoshiwara or something. The cheapest joint is a place called Kings' at 23000 yen for 60 min, inclusive of a 5000 Gaijin fee. Kinda cheaper then the rest so i cannot be sure if it;s 100% Nihon jin inside.

Right now i am attempting to try 3 different system with a budget of 30000 yen, pink salon, soapland, fashion heath. Will post more info when i finished my research and scored. Any bros in Japan from 29 Sep till 10th Oct wanna chiong or need directions pls pm me.

skirtchaser
28-09-2010, 03:24 PM
Right now i am attempting to try 3 different system with a budget of 30000 yen, pink salon, soapland, fashion heath. Will post more info when i finished my research and scored.

not so sure what is fashion health but will be a bit hard to squeeze soapland and health delivery with 30k yen if you are a gaijin.

I have been researching myself. For gaijin best bet will me Asian Mystique girls or manami from tokyomeltykiss (just google it both and u can find the web). AM girl is a bit vague as there is no consistent FR around (1 saw FR saying ranko was a dead fish and one said she is a top notch sl*t) personally i would probably try mako or ranko.

Manami on the other hand has very consistent review saying she is very good and love what she is doing (she used to work for AM too apparently)

1 hr of manami 25k and a pink saloon probably the most u can squeeze for 30k budget (pink saloon is 3k before 5pm or 4k after 5pm at BJ valley near sugamo station, they said night is better as u get OL and students out and about to earn extra cash here or u can try hinomaru at kabukicho near shinjuku station not sure about the pricing for this one but hinomaru is gaijin friendly lots in sugamo but u need to check if they will take gaijin)

I am going in the next few months will duly reported from the crime scene if I can =)

fcukster
03-10-2010, 08:05 PM
Thanks for the info bro, fashion health normally does not admit Gaijin and there is no intercourse involved.

Might check out the BJ valley if budget allows, just had the most 'memorable' fuck of my life .......

Garage1
03-10-2010, 08:56 PM
nice thread.. u guys are lucky!!!!!! someday hopfully have chance to bonk 1 real jap..1 for the record

Longitude
04-10-2010, 03:31 PM
I have tried a couple of girls from Club Boo when I was in Tokyo and they were quite good.

Pink_Flyod
04-10-2010, 03:42 PM
I have tried a couple of girls from Club Boo when I was in Tokyo and they were quite good.

what is Club Boo ? what are the damage ? Tks in advance.

Longitude
04-10-2010, 10:56 PM
what is Club Boo ? what are the damage ? Tks in advance.

Club Boo is just an agency where you can view the girls and call them to your room just like Asianmistic. But having tried the girls from both agency I find Boo better.

Longitude
04-10-2010, 10:58 PM
Damage is USD300.

Pink_Flyod
04-10-2010, 11:00 PM
yeah.. Just checked the websites... From the pictures, I though AM has better selection.. well I will find it out next weekend when we hit Tokyo.. I am not going to have any of that sort but I can tell when a bunch of my friends is going to have their services.

Pearl
05-10-2010, 08:22 AM
yeah.. Just checked the websites... From the pictures, I though AM has better selection.. well I will find it out next weekend when we hit Tokyo.. I am not going to have any of that sort but I can tell when a bunch of my friends is going to have their services.

I think calling for outcall services in Japan are only for those 1st timers or really desparate kukus that cant sleep.

Nowadays, I dont even bother to find FL in Japan, they are really too pricey.

Drinking at girlie bars are ok.. hehe

Pink_Flyod
05-10-2010, 11:16 AM
I think calling for outcall services in Japan are only for those 1st timers or really desparate kukus that cant sleep.

Nowadays, I dont even bother to find FL in Japan, they are really too pricey.

Drinking at girlie bars are ok.. hehe

I thought drinking in those girlie bars are expensive at about US$500/head... I never pay those bill before as I was entertain by my suppliers..

aiyo... my chinese senior managers never try Japanese pussies mah.. so they die die want to try it. I don't really fancy them but they do have good service attitudes.. my suppliers used to bring me to soapland where you pick your gal in the cafe from photoalbum..

Pearl
05-10-2010, 02:03 PM
I thought drinking in those girlie bars are expensive at about US$500/head... I never pay those bill before as I was entertain by my suppliers..

aiyo... my chinese senior managers never try Japanese pussies mah.. so they die die want to try it. I don't really fancy them but they do have good service attitudes.. my suppliers used to bring me to soapland where you pick your gal in the cafe from photoalbum..

Yes..those girlie bar expenses easily around USD300/pax for 2 hrs fun.

If u add pussy cost to this, then its become very pricey :D

Wah.. now Chinese man go bonk Japanese pussies.. very correct timing in view of their ongoing national feud.. hahahaha.

Pink_Flyod
05-10-2010, 10:32 PM
ya lor... on this trip, they want to do rape of Naha, rape of Tokyo, rape of Nagoya, rape of Nara, rape of Kyoto, and rape of Osaka...:D I hope they have all the energy to do that. Anyway, we had hired a local tour guide in every cities to arrange those raping...:D They want to show off their chairman mao.:D

As for me, I will be just a bystander..:cool:

skirtchaser
05-10-2010, 10:47 PM
Might check out the BJ valley if budget allows, just had the most 'memorable' fuck of my life .......

FR bro.... sharing is caring =) is it from one of those gaijin friendly website? or maybe shops or even free pick ups?? ^^

pink saloon is your cheapest option you should be able to afford it, it's only cost 3000-4000 for 20 minutes??

star69sailor
10-10-2010, 11:32 PM
Hi bros I'll be in Tokyo from 27 oct, will be happy to explore Tokyo with like minded bros. Drop me a msg

CuriousKat
14-10-2010, 12:34 PM

In Fukuoka, take a cab to Canal City's Grand Hyatt Hotel. With the hotel behind you, cross the main road and head towards the road that crosses the storm drain. The whole stretch of road after the drain is the soapland thingy.
Could be due to declining economy, some of them are accepting foreigners. Walked past but didn't have time to try.

BeatAeroplane
15-10-2010, 12:31 AM
With reference to the above thread, the area behind Canal City in Fukuoka is good. Cheaper than Tokyo or Osaka. Discounts given if you go before noon. Have fun:D

fcukster
16-10-2010, 12:14 AM
Okie ... This long trip to Japan i got many dreams fulfilled and also gathered one fact. You must learn to speak Japanese to chiong Japan, it will open many many doors to you. My big mistake to pay 16k to get squashed, lucky i still cummed and she is still Jap.

So far i been to Red light districts in Kannai, Shijuku, Nippori. The best bet is in Nippori, at least 15 joints that take gaijins. Price from 23k onwards, I saw the HP take pic of a near 100k girl. Simply beautiful model quality, hopefully i get to see the real person.

For any would be chiongster for Japan can PM me for tel of joints, i got all the name cards. Please do not ever follow and ppl on the street to view girls, its be a real waste of time and energy.

Pink_Flyod
16-10-2010, 07:55 AM
Okie ... This long trip to Japan i got many dreams fulfilled and also gathered one fact. You must learn to speak Japanese to chiong Japan, it will open many many doors to you. My big mistake to pay 16k to get squashed, lucky i still cummed and she is still Jap.

So far i been to Red light districts in Kannai, Shijuku, Nippori. The best bet is in Nippori, at least 15 joints that take gaijins. Price from 23k onwards, I saw the HP take pic of a near 100k girl. Simply beautiful model quality, hopefully i get to see the real person.

For any would be chiongster for Japan can PM me for tel of joints, i got all the name cards. Please do not ever follow and ppl on the street to view girls, its be a real waste of time and energy.

Where is the specific location of Nippori ? Tks in advance.

machinehead1234
17-10-2010, 11:28 AM
Stay in Tokyo myself. And my recommendation is - Don't bother. Not worth the time and effort. I will take that money and try to hook a regular OL, though its not easy at all in Japan when you are a foreigner.

TokyoMan
18-10-2010, 09:18 AM
Perhaps we should meet for some coffee bro.

tattoohammer
18-10-2010, 06:12 PM
Perhaps we should meet for some coffee bro.

i fuck u now n leave my name...tattoohammer:D:D

TokyoMan
20-10-2010, 01:10 AM
Sure. I am not some ball-less guy who goes around zapping without leaving my big name. fuck me if you want. I don't give a fuck anyway. (:

By the way, I zapped you for a reason. Not some stupid zap.

NewMartin
20-10-2010, 09:12 AM
i fuck u now n leave my name...tattoohammer:D:D

Insanity people like you dun welcome into this tread...Plz get lost...:p

fcukster
23-10-2010, 01:00 AM

There is a station between Ueno and Nippori, from there take a cab to Yoshiwara. This is one of the biggest red light area i been to in Japan, about over 30 sex joints there. If you need specific details, i will need to know your budget or you can walk ard that area. I got loads of cards but mostly in Japanese.

Meet for coffee sounds like an idea but my boss is back and i be tied down with work now. Where are you located ?

scorelan
23-10-2010, 08:49 AM
There is a station between Ueno and Nippori, from there take a cab to Yoshiwara. This is one of the biggest red light area i been to in Japan, about over 30 sex joints there. If you need specific details, i will need to know your budget or you can walk ard that area. I got loads of cards but mostly in Japanese.

Meet for coffee sounds like an idea but my boss is back and i be tied down with work now. Where are you located ?

Bro,
up u for sharing your experience... Cheers.:)

fcukster
24-10-2010, 09:13 PM
Went for a return recce to Shinjuku / Kabuki Cho, loads of pimps ard. Follow a Chinese fellow to a bar, loads of pretty SYTs for take away at 35k per 40 min. I think that joint is the more pretty per yen but cannot be sure if they are Japanese. PM me if you want the pimp contact, be careful who you follow there. Its a really rowdy place, messy station and streets.

drhyde79
30-10-2010, 06:47 PM
Hi bros, I was searching the web for info on Japan cos planning a trip down there when I came across the website of the 2 clubs below :eek:

http://www.tora-ana.jp/girls.html

http://www.r-dragon.jp/pc/cast.html

After checking up on my no.2 all time fav AV star, Maria Ozawa... Realised it might be true :eek::eek::eek:

http://www.ask.com/wiki/Maria_Ozawa

Any bro in Japan can check if its for real?? I know $2k++ for one hour might be crazy, but, hell... Its Maria Ozawa!!! Call me stupid, but... I mean... How often do one get a chance to f**k a real life Jap AV Star!!!???

fcukster
03-11-2010, 12:56 AM
Wow, 2k+ to screw a RL porn star. if it's me i take 95k to bang a top notch model like girl in Yoshiwara for 2 hrs and use the remaining 500 SGD to have a super orgry / multiple CIM / swallow cum session in SG.

Just arrived in Osaka and will be staying for a week. I read that it's really happening here, any bros has any proven tips for me to follow ?

Chiron
03-11-2010, 01:51 AM
Just arrived in Osaka and will be staying for a week. I read that it's really happening here, any bros has any proven tips for me to follow ?

Try out Tobita-Shinchi

http://21orover.com/japan/nws/Tobita/

Not bad !!! Can find quite a few gems here, some are aunties so suggest can skip those.

I am also on the lookout n search for tips on local milk maid services. But Darm don know how to read jap n their system.

Http://m-milk.com/

Pls let me know if they accept foreigners n outcall to hotel.

Cheers

whatsmyname
03-11-2010, 10:44 PM
Try out Tobita-Shinchi

http://21orover.com/japan/nws/Tobita/

Not bad !!! Can find quite a few gems here, some are aunties so suggest can skip those.

I am also on the lookout n search for tips on local milk maid services. But Darm don know how to read jap n their system.

Http://m-milk.com/

Pls let me know if they accept foreigners n outcall to hotel.

Cheers

I'm also going to be in Tokyo Shibuya area. Looking for good lobangs but pretty hard... Hope our local contact there can help.. anyone?

fcukster
06-11-2010, 03:39 AM
According to the locals, most joint been closed in Osaka. Unless you can read the local papers, Kobe will be a better bet.

Nothing non tourist trap in Shibuya, for better selections and originality. Go to Yoshiwara between Ueno and Nippori.

machinehead1234
17-11-2010, 11:33 AM
Honestly, In my opinion, Japan sucks. Im not sure about other brothers of the asian persuasion here, but being asian (and non-jap) means you are always treated like the scum of the earth here. Never could see why Japan is always so admired by Singaporeans, living here is totally a bitch and a labor. (go check out the intricate "rules" and "regulations" of living like a Japanese)

Women, again, dont fancy them too much...stockings and all. I mean, the typical Japanese chick is 30A or something like that, with no ass. And gawd, i could just retched over in pain each time i see another jap chick in that black stockings and shorts get-up. And i really wonder, why we clamour them so much, when they hardly ever ever will fancy an Asian brother? (other than their fellow Jap male midgets).

Let's face it. The economy is in decline here, the lure of all things Japanese eroding quickly, and citizens in perpetual state of recession. I say, take the money and go to places like Taiwan, China...where the value of your dollar goes a longer way and the least bit, is that you are better appreciated there.

Well, my take. Agree to disagree...

hikkibiki
17-11-2010, 05:10 PM
Isn't it just 25000yen?

Any bro in Japan can check if its for real?? I know $2k++ for one hour might be crazy, but, hell... Its Maria Ozawa!!! Call me stupid, but... I mean... How often do one get a chance to f**k a real life Jap AV Star!!!???

NormalDick
17-11-2010, 08:27 PM
Honestly, In my opinion, Japan sucks. Im not sure about other brothers of the asian persuasion here, but being asian (and non-jap) means you are always treated like the scum of the earth here. Never could see why Japan is always so admired by Singaporeans, living here is totally a bitch and a labor. (go check out the intricate "rules" and "regulations" of living like a Japanese)

Women, again, dont fancy them too much...stockings and all. I mean, the typical Japanese chick is 30A or something like that, with no ass. And gawd, i could just retched over in pain each time i see another jap chick in that black stockings and shorts get-up. And i really wonder, why we clamour them so much, when they hardly ever ever will fancy an Asian brother? (other than their fellow Jap male midgets).

Let's face it. The economy is in decline here, the lure of all things Japanese eroding quickly, and citizens in perpetual state of recession. I say, take the money and go to places like Taiwan, China...where the value of your dollar goes a longer way and the least bit, is that you are better appreciated there.

Brother......I agree with you. We get so mesmerized by the AV stars we watch on porn that we think the average Japanese young thing is game like what we see in the movies. You must admit though that most of these AV stars are so fucking pretty and well built that you will almost kill to fuck one.

macca
19-11-2010, 05:09 PM
Hi Bros... i will be in Tokyo next Thur to Sun. 25 to 28 Nov 2010. Any kang tau?

giov999
02-12-2010, 11:00 PM
hi, Bro Hikkibiki.

Great feedback.

You have any real japanese escort/ freelance girls to recommend in Tokyo?

Is there any red light district in Sendai?

thanks

fcukster
08-12-2010, 09:47 PM
Interesting different tots on Japan by bro machinehead. I guess some of us like Yamate and some not.

jooljool
09-12-2010, 11:10 PM
hey bros,

I am currently staying in Shinjuku and am lookin for action. Am totally new to this field and hope to look to for some Japanese student type girls. My budget is 30000 yen.

Any recommendations guys?

MaxBonk
11-12-2010, 03:43 AM
This is really an interesting thread. Looking at the guides you guys posted I think can really start planning a Japan trip next year! :cool: Keep it cumming guys!

robertonavarro
19-08-2011, 06:31 PM
Looks like this tread went asleep, so I hope it can be revived. I had 3 days for biz and limited time, so I decided to give this a try as I saw "Gaijin friendly" in most web postings. I went on Sunday, around 8PM, thinking that it will be slow and admission chances will be better, and had no issue with getting in. It's easy to find, just watch the little video on the site.

Shop: http://www.s-grimpeur.jp/top.php

Girl. Well, it was Sunday evening so no regrettably no Miss Japan on staff, but a fairly decent specimen. Tall, about 170, good @@ and fair face.

Course. Rub and BBBJ with CIM for completion. For me no FJ equals not having sex, but this was pretty satisfying.

Price. Course 19K JPY, hotel 3K JPY.

Overall experience rating good. It worked as a change in a routine but will not sure I will repeat.

R

japstar
25-08-2011, 07:53 AM
bro,

I think fly to Japan also cannt get pretty and sexy jap girl. If you don`t speak japanese, only way to get pretty Jap girl in Japan while on business trip is to hook up your colleague or in pubs, not by booking as you will not get through the receptionist. It is rather rare that a delivery health would accept booking from gaijin and if they do, it is because they asked and the girl with the worse sales record on earth agreed to take up `gaijin` and these would usually be very bad quality. You always get great quality when you `picked` the girls at the website, they are genuine photos.

Those pink salons and others who accept foreigners only offer ladies that have problems and cmi in the quality delivery health sector. Some Chinese in kabuki-cho would bring you to certain places and indeed maybe one or two are real Jap girls and some would think that they are beautiful. But they are really, otherwise, they would not need to resort to target Chinese using chinese guide....

The pretty girls are most in the delivery health sector and clubs wherethe local frequent and usually they are meant for japanese only. You need to speak fluent japanese to book the girls, native level. If you speak good japanese but not perfect, they will know and will reject your business.

These girls are gorgeous, you cannot find similar quality in Singapore, not even two notches within. I believe that one must enjoy a japanese beauty once in their life to truly enjoy...

In the delivery health, you have different segments, 人妻, gals or OL. All offer role plays, costume, vibrator and a dozen more of other services they called options. Each option costs about JPY1,000 to JPY2,000.

I prefer 人妻 nowadays as these are genuine housewives, but they only work from 10 a.m. to about 2 p.m. as they need to rush home to fetch their kids from school at about 4 plus. Also, they usually work just once or twice a week. As you can see, they are very fresh...Sometimes, you would be shocked that they are pretty aggressive in the middle of the play and plead for services from you...it is unbelievable. They are deprived of certain fun at home. They do not just work for the money but quite some 人妻 are working to satisfy their lusts too and I can tell you the amount of love fluids spurting out from them will turn you crazy. I cannot imagine such images in Spore...

The popular booking system now is that you specify a meeting place (like outside Tokyo train station) and let her know your car details. At teh specific time, you will pick her up and proceed to your destination, hotel or your house. this adds to the thrill of normal dating and the girls feel very excited too, give ger a chocolate and she will really beam.

The gals and OL are young and wild, most needed money to satisfy their cravings of nice cars or bags but some work to clear debts. OL is nicer as they hold a job and usually only work for short term and quit. Gals could be working in clubs, snack bars and delivery health at the same time and basically is considered full timer and therefore it is not so exciting psychologicaly.

Once you are familiar with the joint, they would inform you when a fresh face joins and this is the most exciting part....your heart will keep beating until you opened the door...

machinehead1234
25-08-2011, 12:44 PM
Japs are some of the most xenophobic people in the world. Being based here as a foreigner (not Gwei Lo) scores you 0 brownie points with the women. In fact, it becomes a burden you try desperately to shake off by learning Japanese. But it is impossible to remove all traces of accent, and it is often a giveaway that you are a foreigner almost immediately to the natives. Once that happens, service levels and attitudes change almost 360 degrees. Sometimes for the better, most times for the worst.

When you talk about the P4P scene, most do not accept foreigners and if they do, you really are scraping the bottom of the barrel and competing in a very small pond with other horny gaijins for sub-par standard WLs. When you talk about Nampa, or street scene, again as a foreigner (besides dangling a white or black dick), tough to non-existent chances. Sure, the women will talk and entertain you a little with small banter, but scoring a ONS...not that i heard of from my other colleagues. (and we are not talking Filipinas or those butt ugly chicks in Roppongi). And this even for some of my visiting friends, amongst one who is a pretty decent male model from the US (an Asian, Korean-American who had modelled for some fashion house), no luck when we hit the clubs in Ebisu, Shibuya. Looks count for shit, when it comes to nationality and ethnicity. I can't say for money, because while we aren't Zuckerbergs, or Gates(s) but we make decent $$ as expatriate professionals in Tokyo with own pad and cars.

I can't really think of any plus points in the sex scene here in Tokyo. Its pretty sad and non-existent for an Asian dude, even with your "A" game. I wonder anyone else here has a differing viewpoint. Would be good to hear.

lowwol
31-08-2011, 11:32 PM
agree with comments made by machinehead.

Jap sucks big time. they are just so fucking negative towards everything that is foreign. personally, i hope the country fuck it up big time, economy collapses and then come crying/kowtowing to foreigners.

Japs fuck chinese gals and asians everywhere they go overseas. why cannot we fuck Jap gals??!:mad:

anyway, just some of my more extremist thoughts above. :cool:

those who have read my FRs in the past would know that i had some lucky catches in Jap gals. but those are far and rare.

and yes, i would take a Taiwanese gal anytime!! Jap gals are all make up and dressing. in Taiwanese gals, u have the style, classiness and most importantly- natural beauty. woah!!

cheers!!

machinehead1234
01-09-2011, 01:17 PM
Hey there Lowwol.

Having been here for about 3 years, i must say the xenophobia is really quite extreme. I am not sure what goes into their educational curriculum but its got to change. This mindset of "looking inwards" is certainly not aiding an already sputtering economy.

If you look around non-touristy places in Osaka, Kyoto, Tokyo, Nagoya, Fukuoka, Yokohama, you definitely will not be able to venture far as a foreigner. (white/black inclusive). Just last month, while out with a white female friend of mine from Austria, we were shoo-ed away by a "reputable" japanese restaurant as recommended in the Michelin Guide. This in Tokyo, mind you. And i speak fairly decent nihongo. However, the thought of serving an authentic omakase (chef's choice) meal to 2 foreigners (both looking non-japanese, i am eurasian) certainly irked the chef's assistant enough.

If you look at the dating scene here, good luck to you if you are even remotely asian and don't speak fluent Japanese. You can be the smoothest guy in the world, decked in your finest, but most locals (outside of those visiting Jap-Americans/Eurasians) will not even offer you a single window of opportunity after your first sentence. You get the typical cutesy "gomen nasai" or "sumimasen" and then your chances get snuffed out as quick as a fire. It may be challenging to some PUA brothers here, but it gets tiring very quickly as you are always bending backwards to get girls and that is indeed a sign of desperation.

P4P, needless to say more, helluva varieties (some very sick), but very expensive and exclusive. You need at least a decent, working level knowledge of Japanese to monger and get past the pimps/counter assistant. Why bother again?? I really wonder sometimes.

End of it all, the question beckons...Are the women so desirable that all these efforts have to be exerted? Perhaps we are blinded by all the AV propaganda we see that is telling a totally different picture to the actual scene here in Japan....

agree with comments made by machinehead.

Jap sucks big time. they are just so fucking negative towards everything that is foreign. personally, i hope the country fuck it up big time, economy collapses and then come crying/kowtowing to foreigners.

Japs fuck chinese gals and asians everywhere they go overseas. why cannot we fuck Jap gals??!:mad:

anyway, just some of my more extremist thoughts above. :cool:

those who have read my FRs in the past would know that i had some lucky catches in Jap gals. but those are far and rare.

and yes, i would take a Taiwanese gal anytime!! Jap gals are all make up and dressing. in Taiwanese gals, u have the style, classiness and most importantly- natural beauty. woah!!

cheers!!

katei pinoy
18-09-2011, 07:09 PM
Hi Bro,

Pardon me for my poor English and grammatical errors.

just to share some taughts n info in Tokyo.

I have been to Tokyo twice and my level of Japanese is very limited.
or doesn't exist at all. 90% of the time I do not know the exact meaning, but I was lucky and was successful in getting what I look for.

Not all joints in Japan accept foreigner, due to the communication problem.
it is important you know where to look for joints that accept foreigner.

I have been using this forum and Internationse**guide to look out for info.
before proceeding to the shop , so far there are place in Tokyo such as Sugamo, Yoshiwara Soapland , that i have visited and no problem .

use google translator , it would not translate 100%, but get close enough to where u need to know .

Thanks to the Bros that have posted in this forum and there are useful information that had help me to narrow down my search online.

I have been to Yoshiwara Soapland twice and other Pink Saloon and got the girls that wish for ..
Typical Pink Saloon can have afternoon discount as low as 7000 Yen, you will have to look out for yourself .

For Yoshiwara , it has been a wonderful experience . although price is rather steep, I paid 20000 to 25000 Yen for a 90 minutes .

Nevertheless,For me is just a personal experience to tried girls from different nationality,and I rate the service level standard 9/10 for looks, service etc .

After the course , I was offer to be send by limousine to the Ueno station ,and few of the shop manager Bowl 90 Degree seeing that I depart .
one of the rare customer experience ..

My humble cheonging experience in GL, Korea ,Bangkok, Malaysia, China . the servcie level is easily one of the best .

dragonfruit
18-09-2011, 09:53 PM
For Yoshiwara , it has been a wonderful experience . although price is rather steep, I paid 20000 to 25000 Yen for a 90 minutes .

bro, do u still remember the shops name in yoshiwara that u have gone to?

katei pinoy
18-09-2011, 10:50 PM
Bro,

I have PM you the location, cheers

AssLover
18-09-2011, 11:22 PM
I agree with people here japan sucks but we can still enjoy their girls:) what I have found is Japanese girls are out to have good fun and that means first date on to expensive hotel! I have success rate of 100 percent when treating girls at Park Hyatt New York Grill and then she is all yours. It takes time but in end Japanese girls enjoy sex. Unfortunately my best sex has always been with SG girls. May be I have been lucky :) Korean are the worst when it comes to service. China girls rank very close to them. Isetan has been my best hunting ground from shop assistant to females who come to 8th floor coffee shop. Starbucks in Shibuya and Ginza has been good to me too!

Next month I am taking one banker I met recently to CM:)

nokia65
19-09-2011, 10:33 PM
I agree with people here japan sucks but we can still enjoy their girls:) what I have found is Japanese girls are out to have good fun and that means first date on to expensive hotel! I have success rate of 100 percent when treating girls at Park Hyatt New York Grill and then she is all yours. It takes time but in end Japanese girls enjoy sex. Unfortunately my best sex has always been with SG girls. May be I have been lucky :) Korean are the worst when it comes to service. China girls rank very close to them. Isetan has been my best hunting ground from shop assistant to females who come to 8th floor coffee shop. Starbucks in Shibuya and Ginza has been good to me too!

Next month I am taking one banker I met recently to CM:)

going to japan soon,any advice to meet nice japan girl? i found only http://www.asianescorts.com/escort/misa-209?from=regular_list misa but rate is very costly.other cheaper local to find out?60 minutes: 400 USD is big ammunt for my pocket.i am looking something cheaper 100-150 usd

carlroberto
02-10-2011, 03:07 PM
Bro ....please PM me the soapland at Yoshiwara which is 20000 to 25000 Yen for 90 minutes. Are they young ladies, age of 30 + or 40+?

kaokao
05-10-2011, 01:55 PM
Bro,

New to the scene. Ur FR on OL, wife joints are interesting.

What are tips to set it up? Thx man

carlroberto
09-10-2011, 01:51 AM
Please PM me the location in Kannai, Shinjuku and Nippori. :)

carlroberto
09-10-2011, 02:15 AM
Please PM me the Yoshiwara soapland which accept foreigner. :)

DreamTillDawn
07-11-2011, 09:28 PM
hi bros! will be in Tokyo this nov!

usually left Tokyo with regret and no fun.

please guide me the newbie in Tokyo!

thanks!

machinehead1234
11-11-2011, 05:38 PM
First things first,

You speak Nihongo? If no, i will recommend staying in.

If you speak a little Nihongo, do you look good/dress well/and willing to throw YEN at fine dining/entertainment etc (and we are talking into the tens of thousands of YEN)?

And even if you do above two, it is no guarantee for P4P or for Pickups. You have the race card going against you for both, if you are not ethnically JApanese or if you do not mask your accent very well. For pickups, a tough battle with the Fugly White and Black trailer park trashers here. No matter what you say, an Asian Daniel Henney is always a second choice to a White Seth Rogen.

thanks!

pete_the_fish
11-11-2011, 07:49 PM
Those who can't find a fuck with japanese girl but still want a fuck can go to Ueno. There is a street beside Keisei Ueno station with lots of china hookers. I am not sure how much they charge for short time . :rolleyes:

pete_the_fish
11-11-2011, 08:02 PM

thanks!

Japan is really quite expensive place to have sexual fun and most of them cater to japanese only, even if you have a japanese guide with you, they won't let foreigners.

There are many of those small places where there are photos near the entrance of the shop where people choose their girls. Service basically include blow job and hand job for about 6000 Y for 30 min. i am not sure if they are really jap girls servicing you though.

For cheap fun, can always go to DVD shop and wank yourself. :D

horndog69
20-11-2011, 09:50 PM
going to japan soon,any advice to meet nice japan girl? i found only http://www.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com/escort/misa-209?from=regular_list misa but rate is very costly.other cheaper local to find out?60 minutes: 400 USD is big ammunt for my pocket.i am looking something cheaper 100-150 usd

Bros going to Tokyo or are in Tokyo.

Found this site:

http://2.3--9.info/top.php

This is in Shimbashi and some girls do anal sex.

The price is reasonable 7800 yen + room price (think it is something like 1500 yen for 1 hour).

Tried to call them but I cannot speak Japanese. Supposed to call them when at Shimbashi station and they will tell you where the location is.

Any bros (who can speak Japanese) in Tokyo interested to go on Tuesday night, please PM me. Cheers.

joemac21
25-11-2011, 12:31 AM
Some months back when I was in Japan, I tried one of the joint which I got from http://www.d-samurai.jp/.

I got a pretty decent Korean chicks from the site though the price was a little on the high side at 25000 for 70 minute.

deaf_punk
28-11-2011, 08:34 PM
Hello all,

I'll be venturing to the land of the rising sun in a couple of days time (1/12 to 13th). Osaka and Tokyo in particular.

Any fellow members who are in or coming to Japan & like to cheong some of the local talents, please let me know! Even those old birds living in Japan who can take some time off & bring us around, it will be fantastic! Would love to try the soapy message after a long day of walking!

Thanks in advance!

sevenhks
08-12-2011, 12:23 AM
No luck in Tokyo as well .. No one likes you when you no speak jap ..

drifand
08-12-2011, 08:33 AM
No luck in Tokyo as well .. No one likes you when you no speak jap ..

Shame, I have always heard rumours that they like tanned asians like philipinos or even blacks. Is always a wonder why Chinese are dismissed. but I agree, if you dont even make or have the ability to speak Japanese chances of getting laid is almost none.

Is almost better and easier to find Japanese girls in Australian newspaper ads offering sex services but often a old hag and one off a pretty jap girl.

machinehead1234
09-12-2011, 10:01 AM
Allow me to paraphrase. They like all types of guys except for the Asian Yellow skin type. Its below them to be associated with people like that. So this means even a dark skinned African is perceived to be of a higher social value.

By the way, yes speaking Jap helps in getting laid (if you are an Asian Gaijin) but they have ways and means to decipher who is the real Jap and a fakey Jap.

With all the efforts taken to "mask" your own identity, in order to be accepted in the society, i wonder why would anyone even bother? I don't. Not worth my time!

Shame, I have always heard rumours that they like tanned asians like philipinos or even blacks. Is always a wonder why Chinese are dismissed. but I agree, if you dont even make or have the ability to speak Japanese chances of getting laid is almost none.

Is almost better and easier to find Japanese girls in Australian newspaper ads offering sex services but often a old hag and one off a pretty jap girl.

sevenhks
10-12-2011, 03:11 AM
Will be based in Tokyo for a whole year in 2012 time to learn some Japanese and hopefully get some action .. Japan probably is the hardest place to get laid in Asia ..

machinehead1234
10-12-2011, 09:27 AM
I hate to be a dampener, but not much use. Suggest you target the Ang moh chicks instead, lots of them in Tokyo

Will be based in Tokyo for a whole year in 2012 time to learn some Japanese and hopefully get some action .. Japan probably is the hardest place to get laid in Asia ..

hilikus
11-12-2011, 01:33 AM
Allow me to paraphrase. They like all types of guys except for the Asian Yellow skin type. Its below them to be associated with people like that. So this means even a dark skinned African is perceived to be of a higher social value.

By the way, yes speaking Jap helps in getting laid (if you are an Asian Gaijin) but they have ways and means to decipher who is the real Jap and a fakey Jap.

With all the efforts taken to "mask" your own identity, in order to be accepted in the society, i wonder why would anyone even bother? I don't. Not worth my time!
not completely true. i was in osaka and at the end of my session i had some time left so i chatted with the (japanese) girl (in japanese).

some of the things she told me:

Q: do any foreigners come here
A: yes, many. especially koreans, who usually go on sex trips to japan.

Q: are foreigners always allowed
A: some places dont allow foreigners. but many places do.

Q: what about blacks and whites
A: yes, but not at this place. we only accept asians

Q: what about filipinos etc. if you see one can you tell that he is an asian
A: yes

Q: the foreigners who come in, do they speak japanese
A: some do, some don't

Q: what happens if they don't
A: we don't accept them

Q: when the mamasan called me, how did she know that i could speak japanese
A: we don't know, but when you come in and talk to you we will find out

this was in a very big and large RLD in osaka that i read about in international sex forums. according to those guys, their call rate is only about 50% if they are lucky. but when i went there, every shop was calling me in, it was only a matter of how enthusiastic the mamasan/girls were. it surprised me because usually even for shops that allow foreigners, the touts will just assume that foreigners cant speak japanese, unless you go and approach them.

the reason why speaking japanese is important is because
1. japanese people cant speak english
2. there are too many rules and systems to explain

prostitution in japan is illegal. but this law only covers vaginal intercourse. it doesnt cover oral/anal sex etc. adult entertainment shops have special permits and must meet certain restrictions. this permit is a real piece of paper that a business can apply for at their local office, not these 'licenses' in singapore that everyone knows about but nobody can prove. it is illegal for shops to advertise FS, so if FS ever happens it depends completely on the girl. the shop will always say that it is not allowed. for example if you let some big black guy into the shop and he cant communicate and breaks all the rules, you are asking for trouble. if the shop advertises or acknowledges FS, they will be busted.

the other reason why foreigners are discriminated, especially blacks and whites, is because the japanese mindset is that they are rough/violent, their dicks are too big and they carry STDs. they also have an idea that westerners can never understand japanese culture, but other asians are more similar.

as for normal girls on the streets, there are many types.
1. girls who don't like foreigners. in this case, being asian helps because you are less 'foreign'
2. girls who like foreigners more than japanese and can speak english (there is probably a reason why they bother to learn english)
3. girls who are fascinated by foreigners but are scared to try because they cant speak english

on the topic of racism, most of the japanese men who i asked told me
1. they dont like white and black women
2. they like koreans
3. they dont like chinese
4. some japanese men have a fetish for filipino women

if you want to pick up japanese ladies, go to a place that has a high concentration of expats. like a western style pub. or if you are in tokyo, probably roppongi. the chance of them speaking english is higher and basically if you cannot communicate then you can forget it. look for older women, probably in their mid-30s. some of them are really desperate cos if they are single, the pressure for them to find a husband is extremely high in japan. if they are married, they are not necessarily off limits. but married women usually prefer to cheat with other married men cos they are more confident that married men will keep it discreet.

so if u wanna play in japan, good luck. most japanese people are not used to foreigners so if you are yellow skin and can either speak japanese or get past the language barrier then it's fair game. if you are in japan, dont try to be japanese. you dont have to completely adopt their culture but you must respect it and not offend them.

hilikus
11-12-2011, 01:41 AM
another thing, beware of angmohs in japan, many of them are even more racist than japanese

machinehead1234
13-12-2011, 12:21 AM
Valid points, but its really a matter of perspective isn't it?

Sometimes, it is the language barrier. Sometimes, it is not. (I do know many Asians here who can speak Japanese fluently and still get discriminated, and not being able to score with Jap girls). In short, it is easy to attribute rejection to poor linguistic skills but wouldn't that be ironic when these same guys can score with the Russian babes in Tokyo? (The russian chicks don't exactly speak the queen's english either). FYI, these guys are successful young bankers/hedge funders, mostly Asian Americans working in Tokyo.

I do however agree on Roppongi as a hotspot for pickups or the best it would ever ever get in Tokyo. But the girls there are a hit and miss. You dont exactly expect top notch quality in places like Gaspanic and Motown right? So, if you are talking normal game in bars/lounges in Ebisu, Azabu-Juban and mixing it up with legitimate Japanese chicks, i feel as an Asian dude (non-Jap), you are at a serious disadvantage regardless of the strength of your game. I have seen guys scoring at ease with hot Angmoh chicks in Tokyo but fail miserably with Japanese ones. Instead, the Jap ones normally end up with Jap guys or White Guys in such establishments.

I am not saying my view is the only view professed. So, agree to disagree. Thanks.

not completely true. i was in osaka and at the end of my session i had some time left so i chatted with the (japanese) girl (in japanese).

some of the things she told me:

Q: do any foreigners come here
A: yes, many. especially koreans, who usually go on sex trips to japan.

Q: are foreigners always allowed
A: some places dont allow foreigners. but many places do.

Q: what about blacks and whites
A: yes, but not at this place. we only accept asians

Q: what about filipinos etc. if you see one can you tell that he is an asian
A: yes

Q: the foreigners who come in, do they speak japanese
A: some do, some don't

Q: what happens if they don't
A: we don't accept them

Q: when the mamasan called me, how did she know that i could speak japanese
A: we don't know, but when you come in and talk to you we will find out

this was in a very big and large RLD in osaka that i read about in international sex forums. according to those guys, their call rate is only about 50% if they are lucky. but when i went there, every shop was calling me in, it was only a matter of how enthusiastic the mamasan/girls were. it surprised me because usually even for shops that allow foreigners, the touts will just assume that foreigners cant speak japanese, unless you go and approach them.

the reason why speaking japanese is important is because
1. japanese people cant speak english
2. there are too many rules and systems to explain

prostitution in japan is illegal. but this law only covers vaginal intercourse. it doesnt cover oral/anal sex etc. adult entertainment shops have special permits and must meet certain restrictions. this permit is a real piece of paper that a business can apply for at their local office, not these 'licenses' in singapore that everyone knows about but nobody can prove. it is illegal for shops to advertise FS, so if FS ever happens it depends completely on the girl. the shop will always say that it is not allowed. for example if you let some big black guy into the shop and he cant communicate and breaks all the rules, you are asking for trouble. if the shop advertises or acknowledges FS, they will be busted.

the other reason why foreigners are discriminated, especially blacks and whites, is because the japanese mindset is that they are rough/violent, their dicks are too big and they carry STDs. they also have an idea that westerners can never understand japanese culture, but other asians are more similar.

as for normal girls on the streets, there are many types.
1. girls who don't like foreigners. in this case, being asian helps because you are less 'foreign'
2. girls who like foreigners more than japanese and can speak english (there is probably a reason why they bother to learn english)
3. girls who are fascinated by foreigners but are scared to try because they cant speak english

on the topic of racism, most of the japanese men who i asked told me
1. they dont like white and black women
2. they like koreans
3. they dont like chinese
4. some japanese men have a fetish for filipino women

if you want to pick up japanese ladies, go to a place that has a high concentration of expats. like a western style pub. or if you are in tokyo, probably roppongi. the chance of them speaking english is higher and basically if you cannot communicate then you can forget it. look for older women, probably in their mid-30s. some of them are really desperate cos if they are single, the pressure for them to find a husband is extremely high in japan. if they are married, they are not necessarily off limits. but married women usually prefer to cheat with other married men cos they are more confident that married men will keep it discreet.

so if u wanna play in japan, good luck. most japanese people are not used to foreigners so if you are yellow skin and can either speak japanese or get past the language barrier then it's fair game. if you are in japan, dont try to be japanese. you dont have to completely adopt their culture but you must respect it and not offend them.

Necro
13-12-2011, 08:55 AM
Reading through the number of messages here, I feel I must post a comment. Having lived in China before and being here in Japan for the last 4 years have been an eye opener to say the least.

That being said, I must say some of the comments here are way off! I am Chinese Singaporean like many of you here and I have never had any problems at all picking up here in Japan. For those of you that think I have great Japanese language ability think again. My Japanese is pathetic at best. Am I rich? Not even close. I dress in polo t's and jeans on my day off and well just a regular suit on my working days. So I am just your average joe.

I think it all boils down on how confident you are and how you approach the game. Don't knock yourself back and think you can't score, cos if you do then you really can't.

I have had success in different places, even in McDonalds picking up a high school girl many years back. But now is not the time to give a FR. Just be brave and don't be afraid to communicate using your limited Jap. Good luck guys!!

machinehead1234
13-12-2011, 11:19 PM
Do share some pointers! I think you got the game downpat if conquering jap chicks are not a problem. I would rate them as one of the toughest girls to pick up in the world, linguistic ability or otherwise.

The irony is i find picking up white women extremely easy. What a contrast.

Reading through the number of messages here, I feel I must post a comment. Having lived in China before and being here in Japan for the last 4 years have been an eye opener to say the least.

That being said, I must say some of the comments here are way off! I am Chinese Singaporean like many of you here and I have never had any problems at all picking up here in Japan. For those of you that think I have great Japanese language ability think again. My Japanese is pathetic at best. Am I rich? Not even close. I dress in polo t's and jeans on my day off and well just a regular suit on my working days. So I am just your average joe.

I think it all boils down on how confident you are and how you approach the game. Don't knock yourself back and think you can't score, cos if you do then you really can't.

I have had success in different places, even in McDonalds picking up a high school girl many years back. But now is not the time to give a FR. Just be brave and don't be afraid to communicate using your limited Jap. Good luck guys!!

mooon
19-12-2011, 11:08 AM
thanks for the tip but still afraid of the Japanese....

this time will try strawberry jam instead of picking up a girl...

sevenhks
19-12-2011, 01:10 PM
thanks for all the tips guys .. well one year in Tokyo in 2012 will hopefully yield some results ..

time to learn some jap and have thick skin .. only way to ever have a chance to pick up!

ilovejuagen
22-12-2011, 09:29 PM
In Fukuoka, take a cab to Canal City's Grand Hyatt Hotel. With the hotel behind you, cross the main road and head towards the road that crosses the storm drain. The whole stretch of road after the drain is the soapland thingy.
Could be due to declining economy, some of them are accepting foreigners. Walked past but didn't have time to try.

Thanks Bro for the precious info (too bad not powderful enuff to up your pts). Today is my 5th day in Kyushu. Spent 2 nites at Hakata, Fukuoka, another 2 more nites during X'mas eve and X'mas.

2nd day at Hakata and woke up at 5+ in the morning. Followed Bro CuriousKat info and found the tiny island/red light district of Fukuoka. It is located to the West of Hakata JR station, about 10mins walking. It was freezing like hell, shld be single digit temp.

Walked into the small alleys and found out that some shops start business as early as 7am!!! Some male pimps were standing outside trying to pull me in. Mainly shop for soapland. Price can be as low as 6k Yen to as high as 30k Yen.

Went in a few shops to try my luck but was all rejected bcos Nihongo Wakaremasen, in other words, Jap pussies for Jap man. Too bad.

On my way back to hotel, picked up a brochure on all shops found in the red light district. Kao Tao to Jap for their professionalism can even come out with booklet. When can Geyland match their standard.

OLs here really noe how to make up. 6 out 10 are chio SYT man. Will try my luck again 2 days later. I desperately need to fuck a Jap pussy!!!!!!!

ilovejuagen
24-12-2011, 03:03 AM
Despite the failures at Nakasu, Hakata, I come to conclusion that getting laid in Japan is not totally impossible even with minimum/broken language ability like me. Just had my virgin bonk of authentic 21yo jap girl at the cost of 12k ¥, at Beppu red list district.

It really depends on whether u noe how to play the supply and demand game. In view of current jap economic condition plus low customer supply during winter, soapland shops at Beppu are totally desperate in accepting Asian Gaijin. I said that because I was approached by pimps standing outside the shops or even on the streets. Below are some pointers that cheongsters might want to bear in mind :

(1) choose shops which have more decent look from outside. If the pimp bring u to small alley with single room, just politely reject and walk away.
(2) always ask for photos of gers. You can just say 'mirror' in English and they will understand. I even used sign language of pointing to my eyes. This make sure they don't send elephant ger to u.
(3) learn minimum jap terms like numbers, after all it is still a transaction of $$$$.
1 - Yit
2 - Ni
3 - Sam
4 - Si
5 - Goh
6 - Roku
7 - Nana
8 - ?????
9 - Kil

30 mins - Sam Ju Pun (Pun means minute, Ju means tens)
40 mins - ???? Pun
50 mins - Goh Ju Pun
60 mins - Roku Ju Pun
Above are standard playtime.

10,000 - Yit man
12,000 - Yit man Ni cheng
14,000 - Yit man Shu cheng
Bring calculator or mobile phone screen.

Yukuri - slow down (impt during BJ)
Kimochi - enjoy (learnt from AV)

All the above learnt during past few days from japs here. Hope these helps.

Going to recce 2nd round b4 day break to try my luck to pick up cheaper deal b4 leaving Beppu in hours time.

ilovejuagen
24-12-2011, 03:43 AM
Just to add on, top 3 soapland shops in Beppu.

http://beppunight.livedoor.biz/lite/archives/1147824.html

Open using Google Chrome and translate to your language.

Shop rank #1 Club Lexus charges 20k ¥ for 60mins.

ilovejuagen
24-12-2011, 07:14 AM
Found this useful site on Japan soapland directory by area. Let the finger do the walking.

http://soapland-c.com/contents/area/area.php?akbn=11.

Enjoy your hunting. Go in early morning, 7-9am, much cheaper for most shops.

ilovejuagen
24-12-2011, 05:46 PM
Final word from me, pay the pimp ONLY when they bring you to the room and show u the girl. Tell the pimp you MUST see the ger f2f b4 u pay.

Just finished my 2nd bonk at 10k ¥ at Nakasu, Hakata.

machinehead1234
28-12-2011, 04:30 PM
Over in the South, like Kyushu, people are friendlier and more backward of sorts. Hence, chances of you pulling in Beppu, Kumamoto, Fukuoka etc are considerably higher than say, Tokyo/Osaka.

Anyways, it is not that tough to get laid in terms of commercial sex in Japan. In terms of picking up from chionging at clubs/lounges etc, you are better off elsewhere.

Just to share some clubbing/lounge experience in Tokyo.....

If you do have time to pop by Tokyo, head over to those clubs in Azabu Juban, Roppongi, Shibuya etc, as an Asian Gaijin, you are already ostracized at the door. Then, you get crap service even with reservations and tables. Add to that, zero returns in terms of conversation with Jap girls (hardly a soul there speaks even remotely a semblance of english)...Jap girls who largely give you a pass when you try to flirt with them....and the rudeness in which they simply just walk away when you speak broken Japanese or utter a word of english.....

I contrast this with experiences in Taiwan, Korea and Singapore. And the verdict is NOT WORTH IT!

Despite the failures at Nakasu, Hakata, I come to conclusion that getting laid in Japan is not totally impossible even with minimum/broken language ability like me. Just had my virgin bonk of authentic 21yo jap girl at the cost of 12k ¥, at Beppu red list district.

It really depends on whether u noe how to play the supply and demand game. In view of current jap economic condition plus low customer supply during winter, soapland shops at Beppu are totally desperate in accepting Asian Gaijin. I said that because I was approached by pimps standing outside the shops or even on the streets. Below are some pointers that cheongsters might want to bear in mind :

(1) choose shops which have more decent look from outside. If the pimp bring u to small alley with single room, just politely reject and walk away.
(2) always ask for photos of gers. You can just say 'mirror' in English and they will understand. I even used sign language of pointing to my eyes. This make sure they don't send elephant ger to u.
(3) learn minimum jap terms like numbers, after all it is still a transaction of $$$$.
1 - Yit
2 - Ni
3 - Sam
4 - Si
5 - Goh
6 - Roku
7 - Nana
8 - ?????
9 - Kil

30 mins - Sam Ju Pun (Pun means minute, Ju means tens)
40 mins - ???? Pun
50 mins - Goh Ju Pun
60 mins - Roku Ju Pun
Above are standard playtime.

10,000 - Yit man
12,000 - Yit man Ni cheng
14,000 - Yit man Shu cheng
Bring calculator or mobile phone screen.

Yukuri - slow down (impt during BJ)
Kimochi - enjoy (learnt from AV)

All the above learnt during past few days from japs here. Hope these helps.

Going to recce 2nd round b4 day break to try my luck to pick up cheaper deal b4 leaving Beppu in hours time.

Aftershave@8
28-12-2011, 10:21 PM
Hi Guys

Not easy to score with Japanese chicks - when in need, I've tried:

http://www.delicious-deli.net/top.html

See website for Phone No and Pricing - book your chosen girl by phone, English is OK (but speak very slowly, though); pay for time option you choose as published in their website, no hidden extras; in theory, strictly no sexual intercourse - just massage + 'sumata' services

I've used them 2x - last being just last week. Both times good experience - chosen girl resemble 80% of photo - I reckon its the real person in pix, just that pix are "beautified" online

Good luck, enjoy!

marjason123
11-01-2012, 12:31 AM
i read about Venusairline escort service in tokyo (philippina and thai girl)

any bro have some experience or information ?

bbin
11-01-2012, 05:27 AM
Hi marjason123, have not heard of Venusairline escort service but was at Roponggi couple of months back and saw a fair share of international (Russian, S.African, Ukraine, Thai) companions in the pubs. I had a good time with a Russian model (she showed me her portfolio) and spent ~S$600 on drinks and renting their store-room for specials :) Let me know if you are keen on location

Best

areos
15-01-2012, 06:30 AM
freelancer Bianca.

who know or had experience with this escort ?

thank you in advance for answer
:)

rediver
07-02-2012, 12:02 AM
Hihi, Currently based in Tokyo.

Who interested to hangout and checkout those chit chatting pub togather?
Needed somee recommandation as well.
I do speaks some Japanese.

Let me know then.

Cheers

rediver
07-02-2012, 12:03 AM
Anyone in Tokyo now..?
wanna go checkout Roppongi Togather..? :)

machinehead1234
08-02-2012, 05:30 PM
I live besides Roppongi, but i will pass. A complete waste of time, to be honest. First, you rack up a huge bill (hope you have a Company credit line), Second, you get ZERO pussy (unless you are white, which i can only hope that you are, or black or anything but Asian.), Third, hardly any local jap chick speaks english there. Hopefully you speak Jap otherwise your game is pretty much gone.

Try a lounge instead, e.g. Grand Hyatt at Roppongi Hills, where you might bump into some Russian/American models.

Anyone in Tokyo now..?
wanna go checkout Roppongi Togather..? :)

rediver
12-02-2012, 08:19 PM
Yup thanks for the tips on Roppongi, I kinda well predicted in almost exact of what you stated by just walking down Ropponggi afew time. Even my ang mos friend feedback that he don't really like Roppongi and refer it as slizzy.
Nevertheless my 職場 is nearby just a station away and that why was hoping to see anyone that could hangout. Still Shibuya is the best by far.. :)

Reptile
13-02-2012, 11:16 AM
I've visited Japan a few times, never looking to hook up but did manage to get lucky with locals twice :D

First time was about 8-9 years ago. I was backpacking through the Kansai region and was staying at a cheap hostel in Kyoto. I had rented one of their bikes and spent most of the day biking around the city. I was looking for some temple or something like that on the outskirts of the city and stopped at a shinto shrine completely randomly. There was a girl sweeping the steps there so I asked her for directions... I talked to her a bit and turns out her English was OK - she had gone to school at some women's university in Tokyo and had studied English. Instead of telling me where to go though, she asked me to wait a bit. She went to go change and decided to show me the sights herself. Was pretty cool to have a native tour guide showing me around these places most tourists don't usually go to. I spent a few hours with her and I guess we clicked pretty well. Once it started to get dark we headed back to the shrine (her family takes care of the place and she stayed nearby) and she handed me her personal name card - which I've been told is quite common to have over there? Anyway, we ended up meeting the next day in the city at my hostel, went to have dinner, then checked into a love hotel (which actually cost about what my entire stay at the hostel did, but obviously worth it)... I have to be honest, this girl was far from a JAV star - quite plain, didn't wear much makeup, though she had a decently slim and nice body. I guess she was just bored and wanted some excitement, it was certainly an experience for me. I am hardly telling everyone to go camping out at shinto shrines looking for bored jap gals, but sometimes opportunities pop up in unexpected places.

Second time was about 2 years ago and much more typical story - this was a friend of a friend I met at a dinner in Tokyo. I asked her out for drinks on the next day. We hooked up on the third date. She might not "count" - as though she is Japanese she grew up in the US, spoke fluent English and has a western mindset - she even paid for one of the dinners.

So yeah, it's probably a bad idea to try to randomly hook up with the Japanese equivalent of an SPG at a club, but some Japanese are open to other Asians at least... I think being introduced through someone else helps a lot too.

machinehead1234
13-02-2012, 08:59 PM
Good job.

Now, i am not so sure about the introduction part. The japs are very cautious about introducing gaijins into their circles. (out of work, of course). On the few occasions where i had been introduced, they just shut you out with their in-group dynamics. The girls, i won't go into detail, but let's just say they are far from keen on being with an Asian.

One thing i have been told by a Japanese American female colleague is that they feel it is "filthy" to be with someone of a lower standing (South east Asian or other parts of Asia). Cue the part on their national obsession with cleanliness....And when asked why Caucasians? I have been told that it is fashionable/in-trend since Japan largely is heavily influenced by their aspirations towards all things west. (notice why the skyline of tokyo resembles new york and paris?).

But these are my experiences from Tokyo. I guess it must be harder when i am Eurasian so they can't really fit me into the proverbial box which they enjoy classifying people into.

I've visited Japan a few times, never looking to hook up but did manage to get lucky with locals twice :D

First time was about 8-9 years ago. I was backpacking through the Kansai region and was staying at a cheap hostel in Kyoto. I had rented one of their bikes and spent most of the day biking around the city. I was looking for some temple or something like that on the outskirts of the city and stopped at a shinto shrine completely randomly. There was a girl sweeping the steps there so I asked her for directions... I talked to her a bit and turns out her English was OK - she had gone to school at some women's university in Tokyo and had studied English. Instead of telling me where to go though, she asked me to wait a bit. She went to go change and decided to show me the sights herself. Was pretty cool to have a native tour guide showing me around these places most tourists don't usually go to. I spent a few hours with her and I guess we clicked pretty well. Once it started to get dark we headed back to the shrine (her family takes care of the place and she stayed nearby) and she handed me her personal name card - which I've been told is quite common to have over there? Anyway, we ended up meeting the next day in the city at my hostel, went to have dinner, then checked into a love hotel (which actually cost about what my entire stay at the hostel did, but obviously worth it)... I have to be honest, this girl was far from a JAV star - quite plain, didn't wear much makeup, though she had a decently slim and nice body. I guess she was just bored and wanted some excitement, it was certainly an experience for me. I am hardly telling everyone to go camping out at shinto shrines looking for bored jap gals, but sometimes opportunities pop up in unexpected places.

Second time was about 2 years ago and much more typical story - this was a friend of a friend I met at a dinner in Tokyo. I asked her out for drinks on the next day. We hooked up on the third date. She might not "count" - as though she is Japanese she grew up in the US, spoke fluent English and has a western mindset - she even paid for one of the dinners.

So yeah, it's probably a bad idea to try to randomly hook up with the Japanese equivalent of an SPG at a club, but some Japanese are open to other Asians at least... I think being introduced through someone else helps a lot too.

Reptile
13-02-2012, 09:32 PM
Hmm, well it's been well documented that at least some Japanese women flock to "dirty" Asian countries for sex with local men, particularly Bali and Thailand.

http://www.tokyoreporter.com/2010/05/11/japanese-gals-flock-to-balis-beach-boys-for-lots-of-fun-fun-fun/

http://www.k4health.org/es/popline/aids-risk-among-tourists-study-japanese-female-tourists-thailand

I witnessed some of this first hand in Thailand myself, a pair of Japanese chicks I met on a tour later prowling the red light in Phuket...

I guess they like to stay clean in Japan and get dirty while on vacation :p

resident
21-02-2012, 08:44 AM
I will be heading to Tokyo for a week starting this weekend. So far I see that Club Boo is easier to navigate. I also took note of Asia Mystique. Any other recommendations as I likely won't have time to go hunting around.

Ch1k3rnM4n
24-02-2012, 01:56 AM
Bro resident,

I've tried Mako from Asian Mystique (http://www.asianmystique.com/Mako.html) in Q3 of 2011 - very slim, speaks so-so English, BBBJ to completion. She has visited Singapore before as well and has a fairly good impression of our island nation :)

Also tried Kumiko from Miss Platinum Tokyo (http://www.miss-platinum.com/escorts/kumiko.htm) - she's put on quite a bit of weight since the photos were taken, English not as good as Mako's but still manageable.

Both Asian Mystique and Miss Platinum have receptionists who speak fluent English so there were no problems making the necessary arrangements.

resident
24-02-2012, 08:05 AM
Bro resident,

I've tried Mako from Asian Mystique (http://www.asianmystique.com/Mako.html) in Q3 of 2011 - very slim, speaks so-so English, BBBJ to completion. She has visited Singapore before as well and has a fairly good impression of our island nation :)

Also tried Kumiko from Miss Platinum Tokyo (http://www.miss-platinum.com/escorts/kumiko.htm) - she's put on quite a bit of weight since the photos were taken, English not as good as Mako's but still manageable.

Both Asian Mystique and Miss Platinum have receptionists who speak fluent English so there were no problems making the necessary arrangements.

Thank Bro Ch1k3rnM4n. I will be staying around Akihabara. Looks like I will have to top up with taxi fee after the action since very likely I will be coming back late after all the drinks with my fellow colleagues there.

robertonavarro
14-03-2012, 08:13 PM
I have not called this place in a while: http://www.clubboo.jp/frames/home.htm , as their lineup was pretty stale but I noticed that there was a new starter, Yoko, so I decided to give it a try today. One thing about the CB is that it is pricey (30K for 70 min plus 5-10K for a 'tip' if you want to bonk) but the girls are good looking. I had some of the best looking Japanese girls from CB, so in my mind it is worth the price.

Anyway, the girl did not disappoint. Slim, full B-cup rack and the ass that I just could not get enough off. Clean shave, just the way I like it, and unusually meaty lips (for the Japanese girl) down below. We hit off right away and after chit-chat and a beer, jumped in the sack and went on with the deed. Frenching, than 69 for good amount of time and by the time I was ready mount, she was wet as hell. It only got better, the wet part, where after some bonking, she reached a big O and splattered all over my bed. What a nice sight to see :-). Following that, we made use of all of the chairs and finally the love seat, where she presented her beautiful ass for a furious doggie finish. It was good all good Bros. Oh, we did the deed with the window curtain open so the good folks across the courtyard could enjoy the proceedings.

Following action, more chit-chat and beer drinking. She did not have a next appointment lined up, so she called the 'boss' told him that she was done and leaving, and hung around for another hour. No more bonking, but this definitely enhanced the experience as we had pretty good time with the JP/EN dictionary and some more beer drinking.

So, a lot of money, but I feel like it was worth it.

That's all folks,
R

hilikus
12-06-2012, 03:15 AM
it's been awhile. anyway i decided to post info on a 'thai massage' place that i have used a few times in NAGOYA.

http://www.spa4jp.com/

the place is a bit difficult to find. nearest subway is fushimi station

just enter these numbers into google maps

the place is on the 10th floor. it's an old business hotel. i actually like the atmosphere :D on the left there is a corridor, and maybe more than one shop but they are all sex shops anyway.

10,000 yen for 1 hour thai massage and CBJ.
2000 yen for hotel room (in the same building) if i'm not mistaken.

i like this place because the service is very good and although no FS, most other stuff is ok.

i discovered a chinese massage place that offers FS in nagoya, but i've never been there. i prefer to post info on places i've actually tried, but i might switch to korean callgirls (another report?) from now on so maybe i wont end up trying for some time. if that's the case i'll post it anyway.

if you know how to get to the nishiki area in nagoya, behind the tokyu hotel is pretty much the major RLD in nagoya. find a massage place within the price range of 12k to 20k, usually they are PRC massages with FS.

rahl
12-06-2012, 08:06 AM
Hey bros, any Thai and Chinese massage places in the Osaka-Kyoto area? ;)

devilmcdean
14-06-2012, 02:07 AM
Any bros knows if they pink salon accept credit card?

Macylee
21-06-2012, 11:10 AM
Anyone got any agent contacts. Who can speak English? An willin to accept gaijin? Can pm me? Heading over next mth and need to bring a client to some entertainment

ultimaweapon
28-07-2012, 06:41 PM
Bros,

Am going to Tokyo and Osaka soon.
Any tips? Especially tips on locations / FLs.

Thanks. :D

Sooooony
01-08-2012, 08:43 PM
In tokyo now but at a lost...first time here without 2IC. Dont wanna end up late nite prono with 5 beauties...:p

Any bros got good place to recommend or call in lobang to share?

Thank u. :D

Sooooony
01-08-2012, 08:48 PM
Pai seh, chiu cheng...

hitteuri
30-08-2012, 09:28 PM
I've tried Mako early this year when I was in Tokyo again.

First FR I'm doing on the forums here so please bear with it if it's not too exciting or whatsoever.

Booking
Very easy and discreet. If you want, you can do it entirely through email in English if you want to. The popular ones will need rather advanced booking. Also, the girls on the site are doing this just as a side-income. If they choose to just slack at home after work instead of servicing some random foreigners, you don't have a choice but to wait till she's "available". The good side is that they are very "fresh", unlike the meat that everyone has chewed on in Geylang here. Payment mode is cash only. Upfront after the girl shows up and you don't send her back. A lot of other escort agencies let you pay through credit card but AM doesn't. That's a downer for me because I don't carry much cash around. But the photos are real, the girls are real and the service is great.

Mako
As mentioned, photos are real. What you see is what you get. But I was still quite surprised. She's really skinny. Boobs are as per photos, I don't really know how to size them but I can tell she had a boob job. She was very concerned whether she was okay for me. According to her, some customers turn her away cos she's too skinny. But she's fine for me.

Cleaning
If you guys don't already know, brushing of teeth is like the SOP of out-calls. But she didn't do it. Not in front of me anyways. So, of cos, a quick shower was first on the list. She took her clothes off, showed me her body in lingerie, asked again whether she was okay (making sure she meets customer expectations?) before asking for help with her bra. No hanky panky yet. She then proceeds to rid me of my clothes and was surprised that i wasn't wearing underwear under my pants. The washing was thorough. Front and back and xiao didi. Attempting to touch her boobs in the shower wasn't very welcome. I was getting a little turned off but...

GFE
she was very nice in other ways. Seems to prefer to be more in control and very firm with what she likes and doesn't. How does this relate to GFE? I just feel that there is a fine balance between too accommodating like a client/customer relationship and simply being someone who puts your xiao didi to sleep by rejecting too many things. For this, she balances it very well and through talking to her and you can understand her as a person other than "just another WL". Maybe it's because I spoke entirely in Japanese with her? To be fair, her English isn't that bad (for a Japanese) but I just prefer using Japanese and we could have some good banter. Being so good at that, my blood was continuously circulating very well down south for the 2 hours. I realised lately that I can't even last 40 minutes very well with WLs with no GFE at all......

Services
I'm not very good at describing this portion so I'll just write about the different terms and whether she does that.

DFK: Strict no. Kiss only. Iirc, she has a bf and keeps that for him?
Breast play: She doesn't like getting her boobs touched but lickin/sucking is ok
Fingering: Yes. But please be gentle.
DATY: Big yes. Most enjoyable DATY I ever had too.
BBBJ: YES
CIM: YESSSS. But I don't know if this is applicable for everyone
69: Yes. But gets pretty caught up with enjoying herself sometimes
Cowgirl: Yes. Probably the best position to enjoy with her
Missionary: Yes
Doggy: Yes. But not for booty lovers

Verdict
AM is great if you don't speak English or am just really lazy like me. For everyone's info, FS in Japan is very rarely allowed for foreigners like us. I speak Japanese fluently (though most people won't say I look like a Japanese when I'm there) and it doesn't help to get you FS. Anyways, Mako was a delightful experience. Very accommodating, very real. Damage was 35,000yen, 1 box of tissue, 1 packet of tissue and ? condoms (no limit on shots). She's not a time-watcher and from what I know, none of the AM girls are. Although, I must admit that she was very wary of the time when it was about 15mins before time was up. Miraculously I was hard again and she asked if I could shoot again. Well, she tried her best to make me shoot for the fourth time and... :D

Was in Kyoto for a rather last-minute business trip. Felt like using AM's services again and contacted them directly through the phone but girls in Kyoto were available at that time. Too bad... I did go to hamsap place (alone) after drinks with the client but this isn't the right thread for it?

Hi Bro,

I have tried this website before 2 years back. The girl will come to your hotel and they accept foreigners. The booking is done in English.

Believe it should be Mako and she is a genuine local Japanese. (I am able to speak some Japanese and has previously stayed in Tokyo for about 1 year.)

Have fun!

robertonavarro
28-09-2012, 06:56 PM
I have not been in Tokyo on Friday night for a while now, so given that my schedule worked out to include Friday, I decided to give it a go at the ground zero for the Friday night action, Roppongi.

After work related dinner and plenty of drinks to go with that, I headed out to Roppongi with couple people from local office but they fell off rather quickly so I was left to my own devices. I did a round of my usual hang-outs, but with nothing promising and in one of the clubs, than a young French guy approached me and straight out says "You have a needy face", to which I was like WTF. He repeated the same sentence, so I had to ask what he meant by it and he said, that I looked like I really needed to get laid. Well, that was 100% true, as I have not been in a saddle for a full week at this point having forgone the regular call-in action. I kind of laughed and thanked him for pointing this out and assured him that I was about to turn that around.

Well, I set out on a mission at this point to change the bad vibe, and basically went from one club to another, had a drink, struck up a conversation, and left after one drink, even thru couple opportunities to latch on to some female company came by. At this point I turned both of them down. My mood changed to happy and relaxed, and apparently my "needy face" disappeared, as it seemed like everywhere I turned, there was some female company to strike up a conversation with. Finally, at 55, I saw three Japanese girls sitting at the bar, and right from the entrance door I headed over to them and started a small talk. I had my eye on a one with dyed hair (blond), but I could not muster much Japanese at this point, and she was clueless in English, so her friend sort of intejected herself and we ended up talking. Round 1 of tequila followed, than round 2, 3, and 4 (all four of us) and I felt no pain whatsoever :-) After that, we started dancing, mostly dirty dancing type with a lot of crotch on crotch action, with the rest of the patrons looking at us as free form of entertainment. Round 5, and 6 followed, and at this point it took a lot of will power to remain upright and continue on with gyrating on the dance floor. Around 3 AM, I finally had enough, so I told my partner that this was the end of the dancing gig and we should head out, well, to have a drink. Yeh, we certainly were underserved at this point, so good call on my part. We went to a bar where I happen to know a lot of staff and some patrons, and spent another hour there talking, drinking beer and smootching. Not a cloud in the sky until I realized that I only had like 5K Yen in my pocket, so I said to the girl that we had to head out or I will not have money for the cab. It was obviously past the last train, so I said that my bed was big enough for the two of us and she could stay overnight, clothes on if she likes.

A pretty neat thing was taking place at this point, as we were both so drunk that we developed diarrhea of the mouth, and were saying pretty much whatever popped in our head. So, I said, well, we don't have to have sex; it's cool if you just sleep over, and she says that when she is drunk she gets really horny, so she wants to have sex and preferably as soon as we get to the hotel. OK, than, I said "Let's head out." Completely obnoxious during the cab rides, playing music (loud) and taking our clothes (partially off) and the driver was happy to drop us of at the front door and get the hell out of there. More of the same in the lobby (red face in the morning, as the staff sort of knows me there) and into the room we go. Didn't make it to bed, we ripped each other clothes off in at the entrance and started to kiss and grab, and get all hot. I reached down and it was a forest, so I said (remember - diarrhea of the mouth) "Damn girl, I got to shave you", to which she said "Oh, OK" and shave I did. Well, took a shower while at it, and finally headed to bed for a long drunken fu**, which seemed never to end, but mercifully did. We slept for a bit, woke up and screwed again. Repeated two hours later, and at this point I had nothing left in the tank, and we finally were dead asleep as the sun was pretty well up at this point. Next, I get a call at noon from front desk, telling me that my ticket is ready. Shit, I forgot I was leaving that day, so I said I would leave at 2:00 instead of 12:00 and slept for an hour than amazingly had another successful go at it. We clened up, I packed my stuff and checked out and got her on a bus to train station so she could go home. We exchanged phone numbers and I will be sure to call on my next visit and here is why.

When I woke up and opened the curtains, she looked much more pretty than what I remembered in drunken haze and saw with the limited lighting. Nice, sweet, 20 year old Japanese girl and I was so disappointed that I had to leave that day, and so wished I could have spent a full weekend with her. I will make up for that on my next visit, and I just can't wait to come back next month.

That's all I have to say about that.

R

BlackAngel_
21-10-2012, 10:35 PM
Any bro tried the services from Ueno Escort Erotic Massage?

22-10-2012, 05:29 PM
any bros here try sibuya smile or grimpeur?

dpierce
30-01-2013, 11:32 PM
Is Japan really such a poor prospect for us asian foreigners? Seems that way with no existing thread on this city or even the whole country! I used to like ogling the tora-ana models but it seems so unreal.

Will be heading to tokyo in a few months and Yes I'm being kiasu but I thought I should do some homework to earn it. Will be going with a female colleague and she's cute but I hope I don't have to resort to crossing some dangerous lines!!! Haha

I guess I'm doing my own research but I'm not sure if I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel at sites like

http://www.tokyonights.jp/japanese-girls/main.php

AmericanMale
01-02-2013, 09:12 PM
www. internationalsexguide. com has a Tokyo forum. Lots of good info.

globetrek
14-02-2013, 11:24 AM
[QUOTE=dpierce;8451899]Is Japan really such a poor prospect for us asian foreigners?

My one and only experience in Tokyo was in October 2012. I was in Tokyo for 4 days on business. A collegue recommended www.erolin.net . This site listed "foreigner friendly" agencies etc.

I was staying in Shibuya, so I called a place in Shinjuku called Arcadia (Delivery Health - Outcall Escorts). Tokyo 3485 5252. I was able to talk to them in english.

I just described that I wanted to see a slim and pretty Japanese girl in her early to mid twenties. I chose 70 minutes for 16,000 Yen.

The girl was quite pretty, though not as slim as I would have liked. Not much talk - language issues. We had a quick shower together and off to bed.

There was some light kissing at first. Slowly it got a bit more DFK. DATY and BBBJ was all pretty good, but not fully GFE. I finished with CIM.

All in all it was not a bad first experience in Tokyo.

Hope this information is of some help to you.

1bbcd5
14-02-2013, 07:45 PM
I like Tokyo forum.
http://booksstore.info/holly/g.jpg

edchuath
15-02-2013, 06:01 PM
Using tokyonights website is good, I have tried it before. Girls are 80% close to pictures.

FYI, be warn that you might received China Wannabe Japanese Girls though

Is Japan really such a poor prospect for us asian foreigners? Seems that way with no existing thread on this city or even the whole country! I used to like ogling the tora-ana models but it seems so unreal.

Will be heading to tokyo in a few months and Yes I'm being kiasu but I thought I should do some homework to earn it. Will be going with a female colleague and she's cute but I hope I don't have to resort to crossing some dangerous lines!!! Haha

I guess I'm doing my own research but I'm not sure if I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel at sites like

snooker
19-02-2013, 02:07 PM
Using tokyonights website is good, I have tried it before. Girls are 80% close to pictures.

FYI, be warn that you might received China Wannabe Japanese Girls though

This I have to agree, if u speak Japanese, u will find out that these girls are actually from China pretending to be Japanese girls (some are quite fluent but their chinese accent cannot hide) :D

WhitePaper
20-02-2013, 01:11 AM
I just described that I wanted to see a slim and pretty Japanese girl in her early to mid twenties. I chose 70 minutes for 16,000 Yen.

Authentic genuine Japanese girl definitely will cost more than 16,000 yen.
I believe you were served by a PRC, whom should not even cost half of what you paid.

I prefer to do my hunting at the convenience stores. I stayed at the outskirt of Tokyo and the only places opened at night is a ramen shop and a 7-11 store.
So my usual routine will be to have supper at the ramen shop and then head to the 7-11 for my beers. I ended up bedding the 7-11 cashiers who are part-timers from the surrounding villages. :D

globetrek
20-02-2013, 04:10 PM
Authentic genuine Japanese girl definitely will cost more than 16,000 yen.
I believe you were served by a PRC, whom should not even cost half of what you paid.

I prefer to do my hunting at the convenience stores. I stayed at the outskirt of Tokyo and the only places opened at night is a ramen shop and a 7-11 store.
So my usual routine will be to have supper at the ramen shop and then head to the 7-11 for my beers. I ended up bedding the 7-11 cashiers who are part-timers from the surrounding villages. :D

You may be right. I don't know for sure if she was Japanese or PRC. But I had a nice time anyway.

WhitePaper
20-02-2013, 06:39 PM
You may be right. I don't know for sure if she was Japanese or PRC. But I had a nice time anyway.

Many people say Japan is an expensive place for whoring. This is true if you go solely for P4P. But if you take the initiative and effort to socialise with the local girls, they are quite easy lays.

lowwol
02-03-2013, 11:06 AM
Bro

if u search for messages that i had posted a few years back on Tokyo Soapland, u might get lucky.
some or most soaplands serve foreigners. however, they are very discreet and, as a foreigner, u need to pay extra.

as for one night stand, its a different ball game.

all the best.

WhitePaper
02-03-2013, 06:48 PM
Bro

if u search for messages that i had posted a few years back on Tokyo Soapland, u might get lucky.
some or most soaplands serve foreigners. however, they are very discreet and, as a foreigner, u need to pay extra.

as for one night stand, its a different ball game.

all the best.

Cannot find your past messages. Do you still have them links?

lowwol
02-03-2013, 06:51 PM

of course not la bro.

lowwol
02-03-2013, 06:54 PM

Bro

under the search function, type in my id name 'lowwol' and select 'show posts'.

Tarata
03-03-2013, 11:33 AM
The problem in Japan is that there are a lot of Chinese acting as Japanese and they seriously do look and speak like one. Also the pictures are mostly blurred or photoshoped so what you look maybe disappointing. I used delivery girl quite frequent while I was working in Japan.

1) Delicious Deli
I can confirm with you that most of the girls are Chinese but hell they are hot! I had a chance with 2 girls... You can add another Y5,000 for FS/FJ... try not nego with the girl the price since that is the standard price from what I had heard. You can shot at the girl as many times as you like before the time runs out.

Eri
Looks - 8.5/10 (very attractive girl)
Body - 7/10 (The boobs are NICE)
Play - -/10
Service - 8.5/10 (Good GFE and BJ)
Note: Sorry cannot remember how well she perform but I did enjoy with her and also she is kind of popular. I only managed to get her after 3 tries.

Yuna
Looks - 7/10 (I think she did a nose job)
Body - 7.5/10 (Slim tight body, boobs are small but her nipples are horny)
Play - 7/10 (She don't have stamina so you better lead!)
Service - 8/10 (Good GFE and HJ)
Note: This girl seriously moan a lot and loud too! Her HJ is good but she is pretty relunctant to do BJ. She will do any position with you and also you enjoy having her pussy being fingered.

maxquerader
25-04-2013, 01:39 AM
Am in Tokyo now and just had a delivery health from one of the recommendation in tokyonights. No frills experience and paid sgd200 for a Japanese lady from Fukuoka giving nuru body massage experience. Operator reminded no touching of the lady but I was lucky to be assigned a nice lady who gave me naked cat bathe and allowed me to suck her nipples and even finger her. Quite expensive for just a HJ but I think money well spent for the Japanese experience just like in AV movies. Best part was, the Japanese pink nipple is real.

tokyolover
26-04-2013, 05:37 PM
@maxquerader which service did you ended up with? Mind sharing the lady's name too?

I'll be in Tokyo few weeks time, so will like to get more information.

Thanks

tokyolover
26-04-2013, 05:56 PM
@maxquerader - which deli you ended up with?

I'll be down in Tokyo in the next few weeks. I read some sites shows fake/touched-up lady photo. How was your experience? Will you do it with her again?

Thanks for sharing bro!

Tarata
27-04-2013, 09:19 PM
@Tokyolover
Most of the girls on the website are mostly all photoshoped and be careful some site use AV model pictures as the girl and they would do the famous switch ...

tokyolover
28-04-2013, 06:46 PM
thanks Tarata.
anyone tried the following?

http://www.delicious-deli.net
http://deli-miyu.jp
http://www.l-mark.com

Tarata
29-04-2013, 10:34 AM
I tried Delicious Deli before... you can check my earlier post on the same thread...

KanPuaSong
04-05-2013, 02:05 PM
Was told to be careful on what you find online over in Tokyo as it's not very safe for foreigners. Any truth in this?

globetrek
06-05-2013, 11:11 AM
Tokyo is pretty safe. But as in any city it is best to do your research and follow the local "system" and customary behaviour.

adonis
06-05-2013, 11:30 AM
Hi experts in Tokyo and Japan. Are there any girls doing juagen or even Japanese style juagen, if there's such a service, in Japan? Those girls who juagen in Japan, are they Japanese or PRC girls?

Tarata
06-05-2013, 04:33 PM
Was told to be careful on what you find online over in Tokyo as it's not very safe for foreigners. Any truth in this?

Yes bro, because they like to photoshop the girl very extremely. So you are highly recommended to read on other forum that have more info on soapland/delivery health establistment. In addition, if you are looking on the website, most of their faces are blurred out ;)

holedriver
07-05-2013, 07:02 AM
There are many prcs and taiwanese masquerading as japanese. The way to tell is to speak to them in chinese.

dk24
09-05-2013, 10:55 AM
Will be in Tokyo from May 28 to June 2. First time in Japan, anyone want to try out Soapland with me?

DK

Andy1975
18-05-2013, 09:42 PM
I will be in Tokyo jun as well. Do they have massage palors on the street as well with special? Welcome foreigners?

junkbikers
19-05-2013, 03:38 PM
I will be in Tokyo jun as well. Do they have massage palors on the street as well with special? Welcome foreigners?

I frequent Tokyo and normally get my regular escorts. Expensive but good service and they speak english.

As they are part time, freshness quaranteed. Hahaha

thee_pierrot
20-05-2013, 12:17 PM
Not sure if this would be of any help to brothers who want some release in Japan but for gaijin (foreigners), the best chance would be to go for Kaishun massage. No FJ or AJ and usually just outcall or love hotel only. And they are not really cheap.

prita
21-05-2013, 09:31 AM
bro, is Kaishun massage good? i saw the price around 24,000, what can we do during the session? can autoroam? gal naked?

noobiedick
22-05-2013, 07:33 PM
Alrighty guys. Am in Tokyo now and just manage to call for a girl at

I speak little Japanese but was surprised that I do not have to at all. I sent a online reservation and a male operator called me back almost immediately. He speaks excellent English!

So, am here waiting for my girl. I asked for Miyuna. Stay tune for FR! :D

noobiedick
22-05-2013, 09:30 PM
Okay, after an hour of waiting, she has arrived. She arrive and I'm pretty sure she is not the Miyuna as depicted on the website. I guess no point asking for specific girl.

First look, she is very cute and affable. Very polite and friendly. She made every attempt to make me feel good. The cost is 15,000 yen for the massage and another 5,000 yen for FJ. While she refused to acknowledge that she is Chinese, her accent when speaking English gave her away.

Overall, not the girl I was hoping for but satisfactory

Looks: 6.8
Figure: 7
BBBJ: 6
FJ: 6
Overall: 6

For brothers going to Tokyo, this is at least a sure hit and safe bet. Friendly services and while nothing to shout for (for my personal experience), it is definitely better than trying your luck at bars and other shops.

deedesilover
23-05-2013, 01:04 AM
Nice FR. How did you request for the FJ? You should've tried talking to her in Chinese and see how she reacts. ;)

noobiedick
23-05-2013, 04:30 PM
Did not have to ask her. She offered. I spoke to her in Chinese when her back was turn towards me and I can see I caught her by surprise but she quickly turned around and responded in Japanese.

deedesilover
23-05-2013, 04:43 PM
Did not have to ask her. She offered. I spoke to her in Chinese when her back was turn towards me and I can see I caught her by surprise but she quickly turned around and responded in Japanese.I've never been offered when I go for Hotel Health... You should've told her in Chinese that you don't mind if she's Chinese and see if she reveals her true colors ;)

dk24
29-05-2013, 12:06 AM
Just arrived tokyo, any delivery reccomendations will be helpful.

will do the same for bros who come to china.

lesboaction
06-06-2013, 05:39 PM
At shinjuku prince hotel. Any good massage palours to recommend ? I don't speak Japanese. Thanks.

beastimus
08-06-2013, 11:22 PM
Hi Bros,

How about Osaka? Anybody with experience there?

pqowie80
13-07-2013, 03:43 PM
Anyone tried soaplands in Tokyo?

kane
15-07-2013, 01:45 AM
They don't serve foreigners

longanswer
15-07-2013, 09:37 PM
They don't serve foreigners

not true...here's a recent FR from another thread:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=9311422&postcount=80

a link from the 1st post in this thread:

neverlandf
03-08-2013, 10:47 PM
Am in Tokyo now and just had a delivery health from one of the recommendation in tokyonights. No frills experience and paid sgd200 for a Japanese lady from Fukuoka giving nuru body massage experience. Operator reminded no touching of the lady but I was lucky to be assigned a nice lady who gave me naked cat bathe and allowed me to suck her nipples and even finger her. Quite expensive for just a HJ but I think money well spent for the Japanese experience just like in AV movies. Best part was, the Japanese pink nipple is real.

Anyone bro in Tokyo now? I am just arrived... want to meet up? :D

miklim12
01-09-2013, 10:13 PM
Will be going to Tokyo in November. Anyone had luck with non-working
girls? :)

79trying
02-09-2013, 03:34 PM
Nice thread. Bring back the good memories I had in shimbashi.
90mins session with soapbath on the 'rubber bed', the lady going into water to blow me mad, it was a very memorable experience.
How I missed it terribly.

trying79

wonderguy
05-09-2013, 01:28 AM
Will be in Tokyo tomorrow onwards, anyone keen to meet up or bring this newbie to cheong the local scene please pm me, thank you.

Pink_Flyod
27-09-2013, 10:11 AM
Last night, my local friend brought me to Roponggi Club zoo.. it is basically a KTV with gals butterflying.. gals quality are good and not expensive also.. The charge per head with free flow of beer.. I think it is like 7000 yen per person per hour or something...

instantcliq
27-09-2013, 09:30 PM
I used to be stationed in Tokyo and had those deli-health service. Very pro the ladies. But prepare to pay slight premium if you want ladies who pics are real. I don't choose from those showing only body with no face. Next will be trying some uni-students moonlighting.

Randick
25-10-2013, 02:26 PM
Hi , any bros staying at tokyo currently?
Need advice!
Thank you so much!

jerrystockton
26-10-2013, 01:47 PM
Hi , any bros staying at tokyo currently?
Need advice!
Thank you so much!

Going to Osaka on monday morning, any recommendations bro ?

Randick
26-10-2013, 06:05 PM

No man,sorry , never been there man.
:o

elvix
28-10-2013, 08:04 AM

bro the red light district in osska is power ! you should try . they open as early as 12 noon.

Prices range from 11k to 16k for 20 minutes and the girls there are super hot.

Take the local train to the Zoo station. "Dōbutsuen-mae Station" something like that. cant really remember the exact name. Once come out from the station take the exit on the right. You should come out with a coffee stall on ur right. Go straight and turn right walking pass a convenience stall.

Walk all the way straight for about 2 blocks. The stretch is just like those 70s 80s japanese streets market place. Once u passby a supermarket called " TA MA DE" and a pachinko place turn left and walk straight again. After u pass under a highway road. U will spot alot of " restaurant "style shops. These are the brothels and very foreign friendly.

You will usually see a fucking old auntie kneeling down and asking you to go in. usually " dozo dozo". Dont freak out, they are the pimps not the girls servicing you. The real girls are usually damn hot, i went 4 times in 3 days. All AV style :)

There are almost like 30-40 brothels theres, hehehe u'll be spoilt for choices....

ALternatively google map enter Tobita-Shinto.

its only about a 10 minutes walk from the station

Enjoy , stay safe !

jerrystockton
04-11-2013, 10:24 AM
Bro Elvix, thanks for your useful info. May I know the WL are local Japanese or PRC ? I have visited Japan 4 times, so far only encountered Japanese wanna be . ie PRC...

TonyCheong
04-11-2013, 03:25 PM
May I know the WL are local Japanese or PRC ? I have visited Japan 4 times, so far only encountered Japanese wanna be. ie PRC...

As far as I know The Osaka brothels are the real deal.
No fake Japs unlike some Soaplands in Tokyo.
2 main types. Younger or older prostitutes.
Naturally the younger age group will cost more.

My future trip to Japan will solely focus on Osaka.
Tokyo is a waste of time for us as not very gaijin friendly unless you can speak some Japanese.

With the crazy inflation in South East Asia.
Doing a S$150-200 Short-Time (20min) with a Jap chick in Osaka sounds like a good deal! :eek:
Go for a 5D/4N trip.
Do one Short-Time daily.

Still have some unused JPY with me. :D

cockup
04-11-2013, 03:43 PM
I am now in Osaka. Think places like Kyobashi and Dontonbori look more promising, but still need to confirm.

jerrystockton
06-11-2013, 01:17 PM
Thanks for your info, bro Tony Cheong. Just back from Osaka few days ago, will visit there again in 3 months time. Hopefully can have my maiden cheong with real local japanese ger in next trip.. :)

TonyCheong
06-11-2013, 02:46 PM
Thanks for your info, bro Tony Cheong. Just back from Osaka few days ago, will visit there again in 3 months time. Hopefully can have my maiden cheong with real local japanese ger in next trip.. :)

Ok remember to post your Kimochi FR in 3 months time. :p

CKLW80
07-11-2013, 12:14 AM
Bros, any idea whether Okinawa has any lobang as I be around there this month?? Thanks!

snake03hot
07-11-2013, 10:45 PM
Tokyo is a beautiful city.

Randick
08-11-2013, 02:36 PM
Anyone at Tokyo now?

psyth
08-11-2013, 03:40 PM
I will be in Tokyo on 11/13-16. Looking to do something

fknduma
09-11-2013, 10:33 AM
im in tokyo staying nihonbashi .. first time here though

RodRideOut
10-11-2013, 06:29 PM
in Tokyo, nov 13 night. any ideas?

pixated
10-11-2013, 09:55 PM
i chionged twice when i was in osaka. was very lucky not to have been found out that im not a jap. managed to bring back their soapland directories. i can share if anyone is interested.

alandaria
20-11-2013, 01:16 AM
Bros, will be in Tokyo for a week in December, any recommendations?

globetrek
20-11-2013, 05:29 AM
Bros, will be in Tokyo for a week in December, any recommendations?

Browse through www.erolin.net. You may find a few choices that might be of interest to you.

wurm16
21-11-2013, 03:48 PM
I just flew out of Tokyo Wedneday night - I saw Sora from Asian Mystique for 2 hours. Had a great time with her! Very wet ;)

They have a good range of girls and no Japanese needed for booking.

skyman
27-11-2013, 08:30 PM
I just flew out of Tokyo Wedneday night - I saw Sora from Asian Mystique for 2 hours. Had a great time with her! Very wet ;)

Bro,

Please share the contact. I am in Tokyo now.

Cheers
Sky:)

wurm16
28-11-2013, 04:37 PM
Hey sky,

its http://www.asianmystique.com/

you can find reviews for a number of their girls here: http://tokyoadultguide.com/
just search for am + the name of the girl you're interested in.

all orga can be done through email, they replied to my initial one within 2 hrs.

enjoy!

KanPuaSong
29-11-2013, 02:35 PM
Tokyo is fun had some of fondest memories while I was there

g3p2
16-12-2013, 05:16 PM

hey bro! nice fr on Sora. last week i had sora for 1 hr. she seem much thinner than her photo -- machiam anorexic ?? as you describe her pussy is very tight so no problem doing 2 shots wihtin 1 hr. overall her bbbj made up for her ultra skinnny frame and fat chest .. but must say, her nipples are sensitive

RTF : no. will try other more curvy J gals

jryjem
22-12-2013, 11:52 PM
Try yoshiwara near asakusa if you want to experience authentic japanese soapland treatment.

cCup23
31-12-2013, 07:40 PM
My first FR on Japan action.

Was in Osaka and decided to check out the gaijin-friendly Fashion Health Amour (http://club-amour.com).

Went on a Sunday morning and was surprised that there were already customers waiting. The guy at the counter offered me the choice to choose the working lady at an extra 1,000 yen which I accepted. I paid total 17,000 yen for 50 min.

I was assigned waiting number 13 and shown to the waiting area. The lady whom I chose was not the SYT as depicted in the photo. Instead, she was a 30+ lady. (I guess they just assigned me the next available lady or the photos were not accurate. Will advise bros not to spend 1,000 yen to choose unless you are a repeat customer who knows which lady you want.)

Luckily, I have this liking for mature woman. She resembled AV star Yumi Kazama. Figure wise was not bad. Smooth, fair skin, perky B-cups and fairly toned body. No cellulite.

Took lift up to 4th floor and into the room. The room was quite big, with a bed, bath tub and washing area.

Stripped and the WL started washing me whilst I sit on this short stool. She would rub her breasts and pussy on my arms and legs whilst washing. Afterwards, she ushered me into the bath tub.

She brought out the air mattress and splashed "nuru gel" onto herself and slid over the mattress a few times before getting me to lie down on the mattress where she started the bodyslide.

Part of the bodyslide included here rubbing my penis on her vagina whilst she moans. Blowjob was shallow and not much suction. She performed simulated sex (handjob) whilst lying on top of me. She finished me and time was up.

Overall, it was just an average experience. On the website, it states that customers get a FJ as well for the 50 min option, but I was no. Probably because I am gaijin. Recommend bros to choose a shorter time and save $$, unless you speak Jap like a local.

Anyway, I tried bro Lolwol's website recommendation, www.pure-soapland.com to find gaijin-friendly gals in Yoshiwara, but the website seems to have change and option to choose "外国人OK" seems to have disappeared.

Any bros got recommendations on how to find gaijin-friendly soaplands?

barleymilk
04-01-2014, 03:00 AM
Any bro tried the services from Ueno Escort Erotic Massage?

BlackAngel, sorry for the very late reply but I don't come here often and I've only just noticed this thread! I've actually tried this exact service you asked about, as well as others, and will provide my FR. Hope this will help you on your next trip to Japan. ;) (Please up my points or rep, I don't know how it works. I'm not picky and will appreciate anything :) if you don't want to, a thank you is also cool.)

As you probably know by now, the erotic massage service you're talking about does do out-call to certain hotel rooms, which is great if you don't want the hassle of looking for a Love Hotel, booking a room, spending more money etc... If you're more of the adventurous type, by all means go ahead and let me know how that works out! Keep in mind not all hotels will allow random girls to go to your room! I think the ones that have a reception desk right at the front or station doormen/hotel staff near lifts (e.g. the ex ones).

This service is fairly gaijin-friendly, I've only tried it once, got a girl named Chiaki. Opted for the cheaper course as it was my first time and I was running out of money. The Japanese OKT on the phone cannot speak very good English, and I didn't do advanced booking so oh well. (better to book in advance as if you do last minute, they might have to get a girl from another area and there's an extra charge for that. Usually around ¥1000.)

She was a slim build girl with long hair, petite breasts with probably late 20s/early 30s. I can speak reasonable conversational Japanese so communication wasn't a problem for me. You can usually tell if the girl is a Japanese native once you speak with them, although there are some girls who will try to fake it. (I will elaborate on this in a later post cos it's really late now.) If you cannot speak Japanese, she will bring a folder with Japanese to English phrases and point at what she will be doing next. (quite cute) She had a very good GFE, offered me a drink (cheap canned drink, more expensive joints will give better I think), and proceeded to catbath. I cannot remember if the catbath was done with lingerie on or off, but it was normal. She heated up the warm oil using hot water in the hotel toilet sink.

After catbath was done, she laid towels on the bed, undressed me and began the warm oil massage whilst wearing her pink and black lacy lingerie. This was good. She massaged my back, my shoulders, legs, buttocks, calfs and toes. All whilst chit chatting to me like she was my gf. After about 15 minutes she removed her bra and gave me a boob back massage. The feeling of her perky nips rubbing on my back sent chills down my spine! She then asked me to perk my bum up and she very skillfully oiled my inner thighs. As she was doing this her hand would "accidentally" brush my penis. This was done very well and my penis responded instantly by getting rock hard. She turned me around, sat on my face (panties on), teased my nipples and gave me a good wet, slimy HJ. Before long I was hugging her before blasting my hot thick cum all over her hands and arm. I had not masturbated for close to 2 weeks before this and had a lot of backlog. She smiled cheekily as she saw how much I came, spoke a few phrases of AV style lingo Japanese and I was a happy trooper. She washed me up gently again, dressed up and we kissed good bye.

Now some people might wonder why the hell would I pay so much for a massage + HJ? I agree, it is bloody expensive. But that's Japan, and if you like that kinda thing, it's worth a try. Keep in mind that the girl is technically not allowed to provide other service (FJ/BBBJ/BJ/AJ) and you cannot suck/finger/paint her etc...(maybe you can if you get the right one! I don't know, not enough experience. :P) But I was too hum chee to try anything as I didn't want to get into trouble with Yakuza.

Anyway that's all for this encounter. I've 2 more non-massage encounter to share that are slightly different. As for gaijin friendly soapland, I am still looking for one in Tokyo as well, found a few but they look really sleazy so I didn't go in. The kind that might have people inside waiting to beat you up and steal your money lol!

ffun161
02-02-2014, 12:06 AM
Bump bump not let the threat down :-d

krage88
02-02-2014, 10:12 PM
Have been spending a good deal of time in Tokyo lately. This site has been helpful though I haven't come across any stunners from any of the providers. In general I would say it's pretty possible for any foreigner to find something here but it takes a bit of research.

http://erolin.net/

FWIW I don't speak Japanese at all.

bonedry
03-02-2014, 10:20 AM
Not working today so I have some time to contribute to fellow birds of same feather.

I was in Japan a week last month and was working damn hard everyday and only had some free time on the last night before I leave. I got back to hotel at 7 pm, called asianmystic and asked for Sora to come at 9 pm. The guy, Nick, spoke good English, very professional, and had a voice that put you at ease (especially tourists like me who only want to have a good time and not any trouble). He said would check with her and call me back for confirmation. 15 mins later he called back to confirm Sora is free. Because my room was at a level that needed access card for the lift to work, Nick called me again when Sora arrived so that I could go to the lobby to bring her to my room.

Sora is petite, very petite (sorry guys, just my type). Not very pro when come to services, but gentle and takes her time. There was no rush at all, it was as if we were on a long holiday and we had all the time in the world. I guess sex depends on chemistry, but she was very wet and moaning all the time. She was so wet that when she was on top my whole pubic area was wet. Nice pussy, reminds me of eat sushi at Tsukiji :P with very responsive audio feedback. Like I said, she did things so slowly that for the entire 45 mins I was on the verge of exploding most of the time. I decided to come on doggie with 5 mins to spare.

Damage was 28,000Y. The entire experience from booking to bonking was very professional, and you get the usual great service like most places in Japan. Another great experience.

Jackboy
09-02-2014, 06:48 PM
As far as I know The Osaka brothels are the real deal.
No fake Japs unlike some Soaplands in Tokyo.
2 main types. Younger or older prostitutes.
Naturally the younger age group will cost more.

My future trip to Japan will solely focus on Osaka.
Tokyo is a waste of time for us as not very gaijin friendly unless you can speak some Japanese.
:D

Here's a video shoot of the brothels:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrdNavu8ACI

xlr8
09-02-2014, 10:42 PM
Bro in osaka no need to speak jap? Is it soapland? I usually try tokyo outcall cos cant speak jap. Noticed too many fake shanghainese okt and gals cant really tell if they jap or not. Confirm osaka gals are locals? :)

relaxlah2000
15-02-2014, 05:05 PM
Was at Osaka on a business trip recently.

As it was a last minute trip, didn't have time to do any home work.
On the 2nd last day, with some time in hand, quickly made a quick search here for info.
Thanks to bro cCup, i finally get the chance to experience nuru massage.

it was quite easy to find - just opposite a hotel.

upon arrival at the place, i first told them i do not speak japanese to make sure i am welcome...
after that i was given a choice whether i want to choose - which cost an extra 1000.
since i didn't want to be disappointed on my 1st visit, i chose
i was shown 6 pictures - accordingly to them they were the ones working at that hour - about 5+pm.
I picked a lady named Miho.

The action is pretty similar to what was described by bro cCup. If you like the sensual movements of body gliding over you. And the suction that goes all over your body by the mouth, you might want to try it.
Personally, this is what I enjoy. hence it was a good experience.

There was one part that I wasn't sure.
I thought it was unlimited shots. Hence, I released my 1st shot after about 25 mins. And she started packing up.
Then I pointed to the clock to tell her it was for a 50 min session.
Not sure whether she understood me, but after exchanging some words which neither of us understood, she repeated the entire process for me.
the 1st round she was all out to please, and the 2nd round was more to finish the job. But overall a good experience for me.
And she does look like the picture i have chosen.

My first FR on Japan action.

Was in Osaka and decided to check out the gaijin-friendly Fashion Health Amour (http://club-amour.com).

Went on a Sunday morning and was surprised that there were already customers waiting. The guy at the counter offered me the choice to choose the working lady at an extra 1,000 yen which I accepted. I paid total 17,000 yen for 50 min.

I was assigned waiting number 13 and shown to the waiting area. The lady whom I chose was not the SYT as depicted in the photo. Instead, she was a 30+ lady. (I guess they just assigned me the next available lady or the photos were not accurate. Will advise bros not to spend 1,000 yen to choose unless you are a repeat customer who knows which lady you want.)

Luckily, I have this liking for mature woman. She resembled AV star Yumi Kazama. Figure wise was not bad. Smooth, fair skin, perky B-cups and fairly toned body. No cellulite.

Took lift up to 4th floor and into the room. The room was quite big, with a bed, bath tub and washing area.

Stripped and the WL started washing me whilst I sit on this short stool. She would rub her breasts and pussy on my arms and legs whilst washing. Afterwards, she ushered me into the bath tub.

She brought out the air mattress and splashed "nuru gel" onto herself and slid over the mattress a few times before getting me to lie down on the mattress where she started the bodyslide.

Part of the bodyslide included here rubbing my penis on her vagina whilst she moans. Blowjob was shallow and not much suction. She performed simulated sex (handjob) whilst lying on top of me. She finished me and time was up.

Overall, it was just an average experience. On the website, it states that customers get a FJ as well for the 50 min option, but I was no. Probably because I am gaijin. Recommend bros to choose a shorter time and save $$, unless you speak Jap like a local.

Director
17-02-2014, 12:06 AM
Hi,

I will be in Tokyo from Wednesday to Saturday. Do let me know if any samster would like to catch up for a drink.

Cheers

Paizuri
21-03-2014, 09:20 PM
hi Bros, i'm in Tokyo right now and would like to share my experience with delivery health. Just a fair warning, gonna be quite wordy though.

So, i landed yesterday morning in Japan, after meeting a friend and have him bringing me around, naturally we got tired and i went back to hotel to rest. Suddenly, i feel itchy down there and decided to browse through some deliheru sites looking for some fun. I randomly clicked the first link in the google results and browsed through the catalog of girls. Liked this particular girl with H Cup boobs and then, being shy, i asked my friend, who's a japanese to make the call for me.

So my friend enquired on my behalf posing as the customer to get the deal through when all of a sudden, the guy on the line asked about the name used to register when i checked in, so there's no way he could lie any further and went on to admit that he's booking on my behalf. He first asked my friend whether i could speak japanese, which i could, and then told me to pass the line over to speak to him. Basically he only asked for my nationality and my full name before getting back to my friend. After a while, he hung up. Then the bad news came.

He said, the girl i wanted doesn't do foreigners. i literally got slapped in the face after hearing that, but he offered another girl who is okay with foreigners. Even having the ability to speak japanese doesn't help when there is this blatant discrimination around which i'm obviously not pleased with. I was unsure at that moment, and afraid that the other girl might just be replaced with a PRC who could pass off as a fake japanese. After a while i made the decision to go ahead, but this time, i had boob size requirements, which fortunately met the requirements since the guy claims she is an F cupper. This guy seriously plays safe, he even called up the hotel to verify my room number and all that shit, i had to talk to him for quite some time before i settled everything. Was told that she would be arriving in half an hour, and my friend would have to stay since he used his cellphone to make the call and that's the only way they could reach me. After 35 minutes, got a call,asked to proceed to downstairs. Saw a car parked, driver came out, verified us and then the girl came.

She's a looker. Fair, flawless skin, looks very japanese. Words of encouragement coming from my friend to her before he left us, saying that at this moment, i just aged a year older since it was my birthday after the stroke of midnight in Tokyo, have a great time with him. She then locked her arm with mine just like couples do and then we proceeded to go back to my room.

Made payment upfront, she called someone on the phone, which i think is for confirmation and then took out a timer and switched it on. From then onwards, we went through the SOP shower together before hitting the bed. Her body is nice and slim with ample boobs, but definitely not an F cup to me, in our context i feel that her boob size is a small C in singapore. I diverted my attention from her boobs to her pretty little face instead. Before we started things rolling, i asked her whether i could take photos and videos since it's my birthday and i feel this is a special occasion, and she said YES, even with face shown. i was freaking happy, whipped out my phone and started snapping away. Then out of curiosity, i asked her, "Do you ever appear in japanese AV before?" then she said "Yes, that's my job. An AV actress".

Guess that pretty much explains why she doesn't care much if i'm filming here or not. She then told me her name used for the AV industry and told me to google it later. Ok so pretty much the whole experience was just gazing into her eyes, sucking her boobs, eating her pussy out and then with her blowing me to a CIM finish, all filmed with the aid of my iPhone. My honest thoughts, she's a pretty girl, 100% verified Japanese, her AV stage name matched and she really did appear in various adult videos, even in uncensored. Her fellating skills are however, pretty average as she did not suck deep enough, hence explaining why it took longer than usual for me to blow my seeds into her mouth. I blew my load in her mouth at around the half an hour mark. Even after i came, she did not rush off, instead we sat down and talked about various topics varying from our sunny island to all the fetishes i have, and about how flat most Japanese girls are in general. She's a good conversionalist as well, we hit off pretty well, she even told me her real age; the site stated she was 21, what bollocks lol.

As we chatted i continued fondling her boobs and rubbing her pussy even though i know i probably can't shoot another load anymore since time was runnign short and i PCC-ed two days before prior to this. She doesn't understand a word of english, so this is basically a speech practise for me, which i think i handled pretty well despite not getting much chance to speak back home.

Timer rang, showered and then we had somemore free time to chat as her driver was running late. Before i knew it, we kissed each other goodbye. That was my first experience with an AV actress. Though the price is really, really, steep at 51000yen, i think this worth it since she's a real japanese AV actress with super high levels of GFE. And not to mention the collection of pictures i took of her fellating me and videos as well :) Great memories.

Gonna try out milkybaby tomorrow probably to satisfy my lactaction fetish, any bros in Japan as well could gladly PM me and maybe we can hang out since i'm gona be here till April.

If this post gets a pretty response I could reveal this actress' stage name.

In the mean time, this was the site i used

http://www.deli-tokyo.net/home.html

Everything's in Japanese so you need to know Japanese though.

(@^@)
26-03-2014, 02:24 AM
Just wanna share my experience in tokyo to any bro out there who is planning to go there soon.

I have just went to Tokyo last month for business. Feeling like doing some action, I went to do some research from the internet and found the below useful website for Soapland service. Sorry but the website is in Japanese only.

http://soap.manzoku.or.jp/

Now, my objective is Hon Ban. (For those bros who are not familiar with the local terms, Hon Ban means full course and only soapland provide the full course. Delivery health in general does not allow this.)

As I stayed in Ikebukuro (west exit) which is near the red light district, the website throw out quite a number of them nearby. Called about 10 of the shops and managed to find one who accept "half" which I lied. (Half means one of your parents is Japanese.) Guess you have to speak Japanese quite frequently in order to pull through this act. Below is the shop that I have visited eventually.

http://www.ikebukuro-chiffon.com/girls/

Now, not all the gals accept half. After some talking, it seems that a handful of the gals do accept that. After checking their working time table, I have managed to confirm the booking for below lady.

http://www.ikebukuro-chiffon.com/profile/?id=7811

Paid 30K for 90 min + 2K for maid costume + fishnet stocking + vibrator

Final verdict:
Shall not describe the details but she is a real local Japanese gal with excellent service. Did her in standing doggie with her costume still on.

Hope you guys will find this information useful. Have fun while the JPY has become cheaper for now.

Kaychew
30-03-2014, 09:34 PM
Will be heading to Tokyo 21 - 26 July. Any samster bros wanna meet up at night to have some fun? My Jap speaking is noobie level.

PM me

Paizuri
31-03-2014, 08:12 PM
Update Part 2 on sex service establishments in Japan :)

Went to Fukuoka about a week back and the hotel room was quite roomy and nice, so I couldn't resist browsing through sites to look for deliheru services in Fukuoka. It was quite an impromptu decision after sightseeing throughout the city during the daytime in the company of my two cute japanese female friends. Disappointingly as usual, certain sites openly announce that they don't serve foreigners.

By the time i browsed through a ton of sites it was already about 1am, i thought i couldn't get a girl already. Not until i stumbled upon a deliheru service that specializes in big boobs. There was a girl on standby till 3am, and it was already 1:30am, so i quickly called up and made the reservation. Surprisingly, the guy on the line didn't bother to make checks with the hotel i'm staying at to confirm that i was really the person staying at the given hotel room number, in the event that a prank might be involved, lol. All i did was to ask whether the girl i want is available, and following that, just give my hotel and room number and confirm the timing i want, that's it. So, was told that she'll come at 2am.

I was already tired from going out in the day so i decided to shower first while waiting. I came out of the shower at 1:55am and suddenly i heard knocks on my door. she's really here lol. She looks exactly like her photo on the site, much to my delight. I laid on the bed while waiting for her to shower first. Shortly after she came in the room with the towel still wrapped around her body.

After a comedy of errors trying to find ways to dim the lights in the room, the action soon started. I told her I was Singaporean and she was surprised. I asked her again, if she's okay with me being a foreigner, then she said she's okay with it, i'm so damn relieved. Worst case scenario would be me telling her i'm a foreigner and she awkwardly dresses up and leaves telling me she doesn't do foreigners.

Broke the ice eventually by talking more, she happened to be just a year younger than me and we're in our 20s. Then she dropped her towel. Behold, two giant twin peaks before my eyes. She's a H cup by the way. Grabbed and squeezed to "test". In my years of experience, hers are genuinely real. Continued to feast on her boobs while still maintaining conversation with her. I told her i would love to end the session in a satisfying BBBJ CIM finish. Then she told me, "sorry i don't do CIM." WTF? Isn't it part of the course i selected which is highlighted in the site that states that CIM is included? I was quite pissed. she said she usually finishes guys off using her boobs. LLST, she's already here, she said she can't do what i want, at least if i can cum in the end i would still be satisfied.

After sucking and playing with her boobs for some time, i decided to paint her to get her wet before getting tired and then telling her to blow me instead. Her BBBJ skills are very, very amateurish though. After blowing me for over 5 minutes while playing with my nipples, she suddenly whispered to me, "Iretai?"
which translates to, "do you want to put it in?" I was a little taken aback since sexual intercourse is prohibited. I asked her again, whether does it involve any extra charges as this is technically considered "extras" and she said it's inclusive. She further explained that this would be a faster way for me to release. I can fully understand why, given her BBBJ skills are so amateurish.

I reluctantly agreed and then she capped me and i did her in missionary. I'm not an FJ person btw. I usually love to finish in forms of highspeed BBBJ CIMs or boob fucks with me exploding my seeds all over the girl's face/chin. Pumped her for just about 10 minutes before i got tired and told her i want to sandwich my dick in between her two cushions instead.

She barely needed to move since i was doing most of the work -__- all i needed to do was just to position my dick from her pussy to her boobs. Fucked her boobs sans lotion for a short while and then told her to HJ me with me still on top of her with me sucking on her boobs. Unloaded shortly after with a few stray hot streams of cum accidentally plastering her in the face. Lol, it was really purely accidental. BTW, if you wanna COF, you need to pay for it according to site, about 3000yen i think but in my case it's accidental so she's gracious and said it's okay.

I booked a 60 minute slot with her and finished everything in about 30 minutes. Rested and cuddled together on the bed and chitchatted. In my mind i was still going through the possible options i could still do since i thoroughly read through what's included in the "standard play" of the course i chose. I vividly remembered "時間内連射OK" which means you can come as many times as you want within the time frame you booked, i politely asked her and i got declined, saying i could only cum once. I didn't wanna press further so i just continued to chitchat with her till the time's up.

She's a really nice person to talk to since we're almost the same age and she told me she's just 3 weeks into this job. Her plus points would be her big, firm, bouncy, all natural H cuppers but other than that, everything else was practically average, service-wise. From her speech and chitchatting sessions i could confirm she's 100% japanese as well.

It's sad that she falls under a category of "Premia" Girls on the site but i just couldn't get what i want. Probably placed in that category because of her age i guess. Finally, i paid 13,000yen for an hour with her and i also got to fuck her, that translates to roughly SGD$160 to fuck a Japanese girl. So, i could consider that fucking cheap as hell. My Overall Score Rating for a night of deliheru services with this girl, 6.5 out of 10.

Part 3 Coming Soon, as i'm back in Tokyo and i've tried 3 girls from this joint which specializes in Lactating Girls.

Hooters666
02-04-2014, 11:07 PM
Part 3 Coming Soon, as i'm back in Tokyo and i've tried 3 girls from this joint which specializes in Lactating Girls.

Holy Milky Fark shit....Subscribed...I thought foreigners not allow..Looking forward to your tips:D

Paizuri
03-04-2014, 05:57 AM
Part 3

Anyway, i'm back in Singapore right now :( really miss the good times in Japan, how time flies like hell when you're overseas having fun. Thank god i'm still on holidays.

Yes, straight to the point, this post is gonna be about the joint that caters to those who have a fetish for milking tits. I've always fapped to AV of this genre, looking at how the lucky actor getting sprayed with milk freshly squeezed from the girl's boobs and he seems to be enjoying it a hell lot, sucking fresh milk out of boobs, making me feel curious about trying this out but our boring country doesn't have this form of "niche" plays available so the only way is to go the the Land Of The Rising Sun itself.

I've lurked around this corner of sammyboy and I happened to see milkybaby being advertized in certain posts, so I did my fair bit of research before trying it out. So, this joint in Ikebukuro happens to welcome foreigners. That's a big shout out to you guys here who are willing to travel to Japan just to try out the real deal.

Been scrutinizing the site reading every inch of detail from pricings, what's being offered in the courses, girls available and most importantly, location. I've never been to Ikebukuro, so, with the aid of my Japanese friend, he helped me locate the area but on that day itself, I wasn't in the mood yet as i wanted to store my "tank" a little longer.

The real day came and i was all alone. Friend had plans, i had to go down myself. Made the call, and yes, it is the right building. Went up and was greeted by the boss, a chubby man. As I was a first timer, he had to make sure I was of legal age by checking my passport, and seeing that i had a Singaporean passport, his eyes lit up and he chatted quite a fair bit with me. So, this nice man happens to come to our sunny island quite a lot of times for work purposes. Looks like he has a good relationship with Singaporeans :D

I selected Nana that day together with an apron + diaper option to fulfill my fantasies. Boss introduced me another girl, claiming that this girl had delivered not long ago and she's producing lots and lots of fresh milk. She came out shyly in front of me and my jaw literally dropped. This girl is fucking cute as hell. She is dressed in lolita fashion + she has the loli (young) face as well. I told myself, i'm gonna choose her for sure some other time. The girl i chose then came out shortly after and boss had to regretfully inform me that she has been milked nearly dry by the customers before me (i booked her at 4pm btw) We then left the store together and made way for the Love Hotel nearby.

Nana, not exactly a stunner in looks but her cheery personality and our similarities in interests makes her a really good companion. Reached the lobby and this is my virgin trip to a love hotel in Japan. She asked which theme i would like, i had to clue, so i told her any will do. Paid up for "Short Time", got the key and went upstairs.

Stripped to our birthday suits, and started off with an SOP bathe before gearing for the bed. She put on her apron while i started to slowly fondle her boobs over the apron. I asked her "really no more milk for me?" she said, "i still have some left for you, but not much though."

So i told her to "feed me". She pulled out one boob from the apron and gestured my head towards her nipple. Then she started squeezing and some milk started coming out which i eagerly drank. My honest thoughts? Tasteless. Latched my mouth on her other nipple which her hand continuously squeezed for me drink. I'm thoroughly enjoying every moment of this as my penis hardens inside my "diapers".

"you want me to spray over your face?"

The answer of obvious, isn't it. lol. I lied on her lap while she squeezes both her tits and got milk sprayed all over my face, dirtying the lens of my glasses lol. Further boob sucking ensued. I was literally attacking her boobs, i just couldn't stop sucking, no matter how little milk left, I just wanna drink every drop of it.

Soon after, i told her i wanted a rim job. She told me to get on all fours, of which i did, undid my diapers and then she gave me one solid hell of a rim job, complete with lip snacking noises akin to how the Japanese enjoy their bowls of ramen. I was literally in ecstasy, dropping to my knees shortly, trying my best to hold back all the hot cum in my balls since she was cleaning my anus while furiously giving me a hand job.

Next to come, her fellating skills. Just like her solid anal rimming, she continued making slurping noses while i laid on the bed watching her making consistent eye contact while sucking me off. It came to a moment where my legs starting shivering indicating I was gonna explode and then she suddenly stopped and said, "no, you can't cum now. i want you to endure." of which i gladly obliged :D BTW, she was consistently talking to me in an anime-like cutesy voice while serving me, it's seriously freaking erotic, i absolutely love it.

Shifted to a titty fuck after enduring her intense dick sucking. I opted for her not to use lotion as i still wanna savor her tits later on. After some time, her phone started to make noises, i was thinking, crap, is my session over already? I haven't even cum yet. But she assured me, that's just an indication that i have 10 minutes left on the clock. This time, she said, she is allowing me to cum, which i opted for an explosive CIM finish.

Before the grand finale, she shifted to this rather awkward but pleasuring position to attack my asshole while still working with dick with her hands. Something hard to explain by words but easily understood by this picture.

http://www.eropuru.com/img/www/6000/6523/6523-3sl.jpg

And i exploded in her mouth. Summary of Nana? She really knows how to please a guy. This is the gold standard that every FL should strive for. I learnt my lesson now, not to book girls at late time slots or risk having not much milk to drink.

Here's the pricing system for milkybaby.

New comers like me, you will be charged 2000 yen for a one time membership fee, comes with a unique number ID, plus a discreet looking card with your name on it lol. Standard pricing for most girls for an hour slot is 22,000 yen. If you wanna film her, you need to pay additional 10,000 yen BUT only if she agrees to let her face be shown, or else there is a no-face filming option which is a lot cheaper, all subjected to whether the girl allows it or not.

i'm so tired right now. prolly continue my FR for the other two girls in future posts. gona sleep. i miss Japan already

Yoshi Chiong
12-04-2014, 11:03 AM
Any SBF bro on Osaka now? If wanna Chiong together just PM me.
Will be checking out some soapy outlet and the infamous red light district.

Pohchuan
15-04-2014, 12:31 PM
日本の女の子は美しいです。しかし、私は日本語を話すことはできません.

Nippongo wa totemo muzukashi ne. Kantan de wa arimasen.

xelvaz
19-04-2014, 03:03 PM
My humble contribution for those who want to look for some Japanese girl action in Japan.

I just came back from a two weeks trip in Japan. Went to Kansai (Osaka, Kyoto, Nara) and then Tokyo.

General Info for Prostitution in Japan
Prostitution is illegal in Japan. By prostitution, I mean FJ. Anything else is legal. However, it is not hard to find joints that does provide FJ as there are lack of enforcement. Who can resist the temptation of Japanese girls after watching all those JAV. Yes they do moan like those JAV actress!

However, take note that if you do not speak Japanese, you are regarded as a Gaijin (foreigner). Most of the joints do not serve foreigners. This is where you have to source for joints that do serve and more likely than not, you will be paying a premium as a foreign to fuck the Japanese gals.

Do also take note that a lot of places uses "fake" Japanese gals. These are gals from China who speaks Japanese and can pass off as a Japanese if you yourself do not know the language.

Places to avoid
In Tokyo, there are a few redlight district. The more prominent one will be Kabukicho in Shinjuku. There are joints that serve foreigners here but unless you have done you research, do not go in there to explore the joints. This is especially true if you are approached by a touts. The touts will earn a very high commission from you and they will bring you to joints that are out to drain you of your yen.

Avoid Roppongi if you are looking for genuine Japanese gals. A lot of the gals there are fake Japanese. Another place to avoid is Okachimachi in Ueno. I walked past there several times and the gals there are speaking Chinese (fake Japanese alert). Another place to avoid is Otsuka in Ikebukuro as most of the joints there only serve Japanese.

Yoshiwara

In Tokyo, if you are looking for a FJ, the best way is to try their soapland. The best and most gaijin soaplands are located in Yoshiwara. Do a google map search, it is about 1km walk away from Minowa/Iriya Station on the Hibiya line. Yoshiwara has many soaplands but the one I will recommend will be Darling Harbour.

A session at darling harbour will set you back about 30k yen (360 bucks) for 70mins. They have chauffeur service to and from most nearby station but unless you can speak Japanese, you will be unlikely to enjoy such service as you will need to call them and let them know where to pick you up.

I went there on a Wednesday afternoon. Walked in and was given a set of pictures to choose from. Do note that not all the gals serve gaijin, in fact, you will probably only have a few gals to choose from. I selected a gal named Suzu and proceed to wait. They will serve you drinks and the waiting area is comfortable enough.

After about 50 mins, Suzu was ready and I was ushered into a room with a big bath area, a bath tub, a rubber float, and a bed. Suzu will ranked a 7/10 in my book for looks and a 8/10 for figure. Suzu proceed to wash me up and direct me to the bath tub. There she perform a full 10 mins of BBBJ. I didn't try the rubber float but you can request for it if that is your thing. We then proceed on to the bed and she catbath me, followed by a bbbj. Then came the helmet and she rode me for a solid 15mins. Then we proceed to Missionary and I unloaded with around 10 more mins left. She got me a drink and we chatted for the rest of the duration, it was a good time to practice my Japanese with her.

After the session, I was ushered into a room and the waiter asked me where I am headed. I said Ueno and he ask if he can send me to Nippori which is just a station away. I am fine with that and within 5 mins, the driver is there and sent me to the station.

Kabukicho

I advised against Kabukicho but if you have done your research, there are a few places in Kabukicho that is Gaijin friendly. First up, Hinomaru

Hinomaru is a pink salon (BJ joint) that is relatively easy to find. From the main Kabukicho street (the one with the 7-eleven), walk all the way in (about 500m). Then turn right and walk about 20m, then turn left. You will see a big signboard with the word 日の丸

There will be someone who will greet you at the entrance. Go in and select the gal you like. Some gals allow you to paint/finger while some don't. The guy will let you know the service provided by the gal you selected. It cost about 7k yen for a 30mins BBBJ session.

I chose a gal named Chiyoda. I was then ushered into a "area" with a long sofa. There are many such "area" around me. If you are concerned with privacy, this is not a place for you as you can turn around and see other guys being sucked by the gals.

Shortly after, Chiyoda arrived. She ranked 7/10 in looks and 7/10 in figure. She is very hardworking and blow me for a full 30 mins before I unload into her mouth. She then held my juice in her mouth, looked at me, I nodded and she turn around and spits it into a tissue. She then clean up my brother and sent me out. She peak me on the lips before I left the joint.

New Hot Point

New Hot Point is another joint in Kabukicho.

http://www.new-hot-point.com/

It is on the 9th storey of the a building near the main street of Kabukicho. You take a lift up and there, you will reach a counter. Pay 2200 yen and select a gal (out of two). The gals are YOUNG and VERY GOOD LOOKING. I will rank both the gal 9/10 in both looks and figure. The guy will ask you to deposit your bag and camera. They have a strict no photography rule. After that, you will be issued a number and you wait in the room together with the rest of the guests.

When it is you turn for the show, you will be ushered into a small room with a one-side view window. You will be able to see the stage through the window panel. The gal you selected will then knock on your room and asked you for the add-on service you wish to have. Below is a breakdown;

Flash a torchlight and view her pussy for 2 mins - 1000 yen
HJ but you cannot touch her - 2000 yen
HJ and you can touch her - 3000 yen
Condom BJ and you can touch her - 4000 yen
You can also buy her panties at 2000 yen

After selecting and making your payment, you will wait for the show to begin. The gals are too hot to resist and I went there twice, once in the afternoon and once in the evening. I choose Rika for the afternoon session and Sayaka for the evening session.

The show began and the first gal will be onstage to do a striptease. You can wank while watching her. She can't see you (due to the one-side mirror/window). The show will last 5 mins or so. Then she will be replaced with the second gal who will do the same (one price for 2 show!). After that, you will wait for the gal you selected to come to your room. Do note that the two gals will be serving other guests and depending on your number, you will have to wait till your turn. The gal will then come into your room and provide you the service. If you pay for their panties, they will strip it off and give it to you after they finish the service.

I highly recommend this joint as the gals are really hot and I will say hotter than most of the JAV gals I have seen. Well this wraps up Tokyo. I will do a review on Osaka (Dotonbori and Tobita Shinchi) later.

123ABC
19-04-2014, 03:19 PM
Thanks for the loads of info. I'm sure lots of bros here will find it useful.

DUMMIbears
20-04-2014, 10:22 AM
Looking forward to Osaka's recommendations. Im going to Osaka and Tokyo this late june too.

loadnreadi
21-04-2014, 11:14 PM
Thanks bro for the useful info!!

brucewayne
22-04-2014, 07:06 PM
Bro Xelvaz

Will be heading to Tokyo soon. How do you get to the joint - New Hot Point? Thanks for the advice!!

oly999
12-05-2014, 07:17 PM
Was in Osaka for work last week and went to Dotonburi shopping and food area on one of the evenings

Was approached a few times by trendy young ladies at different junctions as I was obviously touristy with camera.

But funny thing is that they either turn away or say sorry when I spoke to them in english or mandarin. Are they working girls or just touting for the restaurants nearby ?

Went back Hotel and order take in service with a English-speaking operator but that is a story for another day

kiddo78
13-05-2014, 01:48 AM
Was in Osaka for work last week and went to Dotonburi shopping and food area on one of the evenings

Was approached a few times by trendy young ladies at different junctions as I was obviously touristy with camera.

But funny thing is that they either turn away or say sorry when I spoke to them in english or mandarin. Are they working girls or just touting for the restaurants nearby ?

Went back Hotel and order take in service with a English-speaking operator but that is a story for another day

Osaka still have the old red light district, you didn't try that? I believe only a handful of gals take foreigners.

oly999
13-05-2014, 01:08 PM
:oOsaka still have the old red light district, you didn't try that? I believe only a handful of gals take foreigners.

Yes I went to Tobita area after no luck at Dotonburi but as it was late I didn't stay long enough to score.

First the shopping mall already gave me the creeps, very rundown (and unlike anything in Japan) and quite a few homeless vagrants abound at that time of the night after the mall area and I wasn't really at ease. The first syt smiled widely when I approached but when I spoke in English, her smile faded and both her minder and her said no.....the second, a few rows away must have been influenced and said no too.

So I went back hotel to order take-away from erotic-massage-japan com
A 25-27 yr old came. Cannot match the trendy syt at Dotonburi but still good and my first jap ever. It was supposed to be just oil massage and hj and no touching. But she did not resist when i stroked her clit and she got milky.....she didn't had any cap but I had one!

Not sure if it was an act to make me rtf as after the deed, she caution me not to touch other gals during massage as they might complain to the operator. She passed me her card but dont ask me for it as I dont intend to rtf.

Paizuri
13-05-2014, 10:51 PM
bottomline is, you need to know some Japanese or else it will be an uphill task to try out girls there.

mrfireball59
14-05-2014, 02:29 PM
Hi bros,

In osaka now, saw a lot of massage shop along the Namba areas are they foreigner friendly as in non Japanese speaking ppl..? And any special service type as the pic ready give some hint of special service of some sort...

mrfireball59
16-05-2014, 05:53 PM
Well after no one provide info on the massage shop, decide not to waste time on it and go straight to Tobita.

While I notice a lot of ppl here spoke Japanese to me I reckon i can pass off as 1. So I wear every simple cloth with a jacket over it as it is windy today.

As I did some research and I have pin the place on map, I manage to find Tobita with no issue.

I reach Tobita around 4+PM as advice by some blogger to go early to avoid any homeless ppl (well I guess they only come out at night) which is safer in someway or so..

Once in the area and see the shop.. The aunty manning the shop already start calling out for me.. In my mind i know I will score..

So walk around and go for a looker and when I enter the shop.. And I say (under English in Japanese to the aunty) she just uses Japanese to tell me go up..

Entered the room with the girl and she sit down and uses simple English like (time - as in how long I wanted) I point 20min - which cost 16000 and she ask me to pay her first... After paying she went out to take tea and sweet and wet towel for me and signal to me to take off cloth.. Well the rest is standard .. She clean my small bro and signal she will be giving bj. I say ok and to my surprise she did bbbj for me.. Shiok hearing the sucking sound from her. After she did the cowgirl and then signal for me to go on top and I finish it in doggie style. She then remove the condom and afford wet tissue for me to clean myself.

Had my cloth back on and have small talk with her.. She ask where I am from and I ask her age.. Sweet bonked a 23year japan. 16000 well spend. :D

I got the info here http://www.21orover.com/japan/nws/Tobita/
For those interested on going can read from there.
Cheers

piang_eh
18-05-2014, 09:53 PM
Any samsters in Tokyo late June? Im coming up and really need a buddy there to take me around.. Ive been to tokyo before but no luck with chiong attempts..really need someone that can speak jap as i cant speak a single word

cye101
19-05-2014, 02:44 PM
After lurking around here for a long time, I have finally decided to post a report of my own after coming back from Tokyo last week.

About halfway into my holiday my legs and feet were very painful from all the walking and exploring. Alighting at Shinjuku station after taking the train back from Nakano, I went to Kabukicho to find a massage place that I read about on the net: Asian Feeling. It is manned by a Japanese tencho but the girls are all from Thailand who can speak Japanese. They are also one of the few places in Kabukicho that welcomes foreigners with open arms even if they cannot speak Japanese (I can converse on a very basic level). It is located around 3 minutes walk north of Shinjuku station, you can Google the location for yourself.

The place is on the 5th floor of a plain-looking building. At the entrance, the tencho greeted me and I told him that I was a gaikokujin from Singapore, and he said it was okay. He showed me a menu of the courses available and I picked the 60 minute oil massage. I paid the fee and was ushered inside after taking off my shoes. The place is small and cozy and dimly-lit.

I was led into one of the massage rooms and was asked to wait for a while. The massage takes place on a mat on the floor instead of a bed. After a couple of minutes, there was a knock at the door and the masseuse entered, greeted me, and introduced herself as Ayumi. She was friendly and cute-looking, and I guessed she was in her early to mid-20s. She was wearing a Chinese-looking dress that showed off her cleavage. Ayumi asked me if I wanted something to drink, and I asked for cold oolong tea. She left and came back with a glass. I drank the tea and she got me a towel, asking me to undress. I took off my clothes in front of her, and she wrapped the towel around my waist before leading me out to the shower room.

Inside the shower room, she took off my towel and led me inside the cubicle. She gave me a scrub and a wash from head to toe, with her hands paying particular attention to my dick. Once done, we stepped outside and she dried me off before leading me back to the massage room. Ayumi got me to lie down on my stomach and got to work. The massage was seriously good and she obviously knows what she's doing. It was so relaxing that any nervousness I had completely disappeared. We talked a little during the massage, turned out that Ayumi could speak a little English too. At some point the towel on me came off and I was being massaged in the nude.

To be continued in the next post

cye101
19-05-2014, 02:55 PM
Continued from the previous post

When she asked me to turn over, I was a little embarrassed to find that I had leaked large amounts of pre-cum on my thigh when she was massaging my back, but she just smiled and used a spare towel to wipe it up before continuing the massage. Close to the end, she oiled up her hands and started to give me a HJ while she played with my nipples. Her techinque was superb and it wasn't long before I shot. I hadn't blown my load for the past 5 days before this so there was a lot of cum, she must have been surprised as I heard her gasp even though I had my eyes shut. :D

After cleaning up the cum with a towel, she left the room and came back to finish up the massage. The 60 minutes soon finished, and we went to the shower again where she bathed me before letting me get dressed. Before I left, the tencho gave me a coupon for 1000 yen off my next course on the next visit. Ayumi escorted me all the way to the elevator, and we bade each other goodbye.

Would I go back the next time I'm in Japan? Of course, although I would probably try a different girl the next time. A damn good massage with an awesome happy ending, a bit expensive (10,000 yen for 60 minutes) but I felt it was worth it at one of the few places openly available to us gaijin.

BoyatHeart
20-05-2014, 02:14 AM
hi to all bro here,
i am going to japan osaka and then tokyo during june period with my family..
been to tokyo few times but as i cant speak any japanese, dare not to explore on my own...

any bro care to bring me along to explore this wonderful land?
i will be staying at osaka for 1 week starting on 9 june and thereafter 1 week in tokyo

thanks

WRXLover
01-06-2014, 04:40 PM
Been to Tokyo last month, and i found out a lot of places that are gaijin friendly, do inbox me if you are visiting tokyo, it's time for me to share my experience after lurking in the dark for so long in this forum :)