PDA

View Full Version : Free or paid sex?

KingCheong
27-06-2010, 06:06 PM
Just like to ask you bros for ur opinion,

would u prefer to have sex with a not so pretty girl? but she is willing to have sex with u anytime, any position, as long as u like and with no condom.

or

pay good money to have a 2 hr bonk with a gorgeous FL?

Erasure
27-06-2010, 07:12 PM
Simple question deserves simple answer:

1. If I got money to spend...go for gorgeous FL

2. If no money, go for the free sex.:rolleyes:

nuclearkid
27-06-2010, 08:07 PM
I would go for the no-strings-attached kind and if it means ponying up the dough, I'll do it. Free ones somehow are not free over the long term, if you guys know what I mean.

pachyderm
27-06-2010, 08:16 PM
I rather pay. I even pay those I pick-up. Safer that way.

freezetheDB
27-06-2010, 11:24 PM
many times I'd rather pay.

When I pay, I'm the boss. The focus is getting me satisfied.

At times it can be tiring to please. Sometimes you just want relax, release and pleasure, let the gal BJ u to heaven.

with a FB, you need to satisfy her as to ensure long term FBing.

When you pay, you fuck and you forget.

niteragester
27-06-2010, 11:27 PM
Sounds like trying to get you "hooked" or emotionally attached to her.

I've known girls who are like that, think they do a FJ with you a few times you will fall for them or will feel guilty and be with them.

Alls fine so long as you make things clear and there are no strings attached.

Scorned women are dangerous. It may be difficult to push them away after they stick to you like superglue.

I prefer a paid FL anytime, and as a rule, I never do any repeat FLs.

assster
27-06-2010, 11:59 PM
I would do both :)

foooah
28-06-2010, 12:02 AM
never paid for sex...will never pay for sex..:)

jackmeoff
28-06-2010, 02:30 AM
never paid for sex...will never pay for sex..:)

agree with u bro, i never paid for sex, so far it's always been free for me! :p

impartial
28-06-2010, 09:05 AM
agree with u bro, i never paid for sex, so far it's always been free for me! :p

You pay later and in kind. Nothing in thus world is free.

apps
28-06-2010, 10:31 AM
I would rather go for pay sex and limit the risk then go for free and no CD, you wouldn't know her sex history.....:confused:

pachyderm
28-06-2010, 11:22 AM
I would rather go for pay sex and limit the risk then go for free and no CD, you wouldn't know her sex history.....:confused:

Alot safer this way.

ahSoon
28-06-2010, 11:32 AM
See my footnote, you will understand. The hidden "cost" usually comes in a later part.

kakihorny
28-06-2010, 11:50 AM
Free Sex better though need to really draw a clear line its nsa, if then i can be passionate hot and exciting something which paid sex may not deliver most of the time.....

But i will do both... :)

torrokey
28-06-2010, 11:55 AM
Nothing is free in this world, even having sex with wife is not free

Many FLs would go for free sex with you first, get you attached emotionally before they go for a kill. You will end up paying for expensive gifts, loans, one by one.

Worst case is they ask you to marry her, later got her PR, divorce you, you still need to split the HDB, CPF with her and on top of it, you got to pay her $$$ for maintenance.

And top it off, you use your maintenance $$$ to fuck with little white face :)

Just like to ask you bros for ur opinion,

would u prefer to have sex with a not so pretty girl? but she is willing to have sex with u anytime, any position, as long as u like and with no condom.

or

pay good money to have a 2 hr bonk with a gorgeous FL?

ang076
28-06-2010, 12:00 PM
I tried both last time on the same day.

One is PRC tuition teacher in her twenties (pay her $120), other is richer FB , local DGM (deputy GM of my previous workplace) , Lin Meijiao look-alike.

One paid sex with PRC tuition teacher doing FL, cum within 1 hour.

Then contact FB , go to her place, and she was under trance , doing BBBJ for long time, then FJ with condom for long time. Seeing her moaning , moaning like Lin Meijiao..

Soon Nail
28-06-2010, 01:17 PM
Is there really free bonk? I mean free F$#K? Nothing is free I suppose in this world.

zhihao91
28-06-2010, 03:00 PM
Is there really free bonk? I mean free F$#K? Nothing is free I suppose in this world.

Sometimes come in a package, stds is free also.

jackmeoff
28-06-2010, 09:31 PM
You pay later and in kind. Nothing in thus world is free.

so far so good for me bro, u just need to know when to pull out..literally ;)

did 2 SIA stewardesses (1 local & another China crew), my beijing colleague & another young beijing gal i met there when i was on biz.

impartial
28-06-2010, 09:57 PM
so far so good for me bro, u just need to know when to pull out..literally ;)

did 2 SIA stewardesses (1 local & another China crew), my beijing colleague & another young beijing gal i met there when i was on biz.

You haven't receive the bill, bro. It may be 2 years of your life. And it's non-negotiable. So enjoy it now while you still have the mileage.

jackmeoff
28-06-2010, 10:55 PM
You haven't receive the bill, bro. It may be 2 years of your life. And it's non-negotiable. So enjoy it now while you still have the mileage.

thanks for the advice bro, i always play it safe. Will enjoy it while i can too...;)

will share my stories here when i have the time