PDA

View Full Version : Los Angeles Strip Club Fun - Day Trip from LAX

Jangu
26-06-2010, 11:13 AM
Have long transit at LAX? Want to experience american style strip clubs. I suggest City of Industry for good clean economical fun. A big industrial zone, almost no people living there.

11am Rent Car with Navigator 1day $75 at LAX. Check google for address.
1pm Arrive COI and eat lunch
2pm Deja Vu Gentlemen's Club $5 cover + $10 juice coupon - in strip mall (pun)
3pm View white, asian, mex girls - completely nude - $1 tips drop on stage
4pm Asian girls may tend to avoid asian men possibly due to "don't want to meet closely related uncle" or "think asian guys only want euro girls". Good news is that blondes and mex like to rub (and do others fun things to) didi of asian men. kk. But if you really want a specific girl though just walk straight up to her and ask, or flag her down, or give big tip on stage and say hello.

Relatively petite blonde (22yo) asks if want dance. Fake boobs but still OK. Go to room with booth dance timing machines. Feed in $10 for 1 dance. $20 for 3 dances. 5min each. Safe no cheating. Not sure if rate goes up at night. Topless lap dance but can play with boobs. Gave $20 tip at start of dance directly to dancer to get her in good mood. Dancer gets $13 of $20 booth machine I think so tip appreciated. Worked cause her nips very responsive. I respond with my katana which she rubs thru pants. Good clean fun.

VIP Available but $120+. Girl may do more but I don't recommend for newbs.
Since so close, also try Hawaii theater. Much more expensive but still upscale. Similar but more "extras" can be had. Ask girl for available menu.

Can also try other clubs in LA like Jet Strip is taxi ride from LAX, but Deja Vu is very economical and safe with good girls.

Pink_Flyod
27-06-2010, 07:09 AM
Thanks Bro for the info... Whether this sort of pratice is also common in northen Cal.

Soopafly
27-06-2010, 08:08 AM
A new Deja Vu SC just opened (June 2010) in downtown LA, across the freeway from the Union Station. I believe the services and the rates are the same. It is closer to LAX.

Jangu
27-06-2010, 12:27 PM
Pink, strip clubs are all over North America but due to local customs and laws, they vary a lot from club to club. Best to do google search for the city you are interested in. DJ COI is clean, safe, and medium excitement so for that level, it's typical. Hawaii Theatre is just down the block with higher excitement level but maybe more for experienced punters.

Soopafly, interesting. I will try to check out next time since traffic to COI can be soopa bad. I think there's been a string of failed clubs at that location so DJ chain must have bought it (previously Tokyo showgirls, Platinum). I have concerns though with clubs in downtown areas (so that's why I suggest COI which is just industrial area). Downtown parking, protests from locals, tourist crowd so dancers try take advantage, higher prices generally. Due to proximity maybe worth try during daytime. Closet to LAX is Jet Strip though.