PDA

View Full Version : Bros, do u wax, shave or leave ur cock natural bushy??

analguy76
25-06-2010, 12:47 PM
Had a brazilian wax recently and i must say that the feeling of no hair down ur cock is incredibly refreshing and smooth, not to mention that my cock looks bigger than ever...keke. So how many bros here actually goes for regular waxing? or just leave it as hairy as it can gets? Does the women prefer us to be hairy or smooth down our pants??

STAND
25-06-2010, 01:04 PM
got places in sg that provide waxing for guys????

Crazey
25-06-2010, 01:06 PM
im shaving every morning when bathing... makes it looks alot cleaner n better!!! even for me now i can't accept gals with bushes... yucks!!!

Rugged
25-06-2010, 01:10 PM
Wax, hair lots finer when grown, less itch compared to shave.
My OC love it cos look cleaner, smell nicer too... ...

BTW where you got yours done, tried a few, still looking for one with a 'golden finishing'

analguy76
25-06-2010, 01:14 PM
Of coz there is, and in fact quite a few do provide waxing for guys also. Strip Coed is unisex.

Crazey
25-06-2010, 01:17 PM
im shaving every morning when bathing... makes it looks alot cleaner n better!!! even for me now i can't accept gals with bushes... yucks!!!

analguy76
25-06-2010, 01:19 PM
Of coz there is, and in fact quite a few do provide waxing for guys also. Strip Coed is unisex.

J.Bonk.003
25-06-2010, 01:30 PM
I just get a sideburn trimmer and trim mine regularly, looks neater and easier to maintain. The best part is you won't kanna a sudden pull when standing up etc...that's damn pain...

J.Bonk.003
25-06-2010, 01:36 PM
I just get a sideburn trimmer and trim mine regularly, looks neater and easier to maintain. The best part is you won't kanna a sudden pull when standing up etc...that's damn pain...

bochapsing
25-06-2010, 01:42 PM
Had a brazilian wax recently and i must say that the feeling of no hair down ur cock is incredibly refreshing and smooth, not to mention that my cock looks bigger than ever...keke. So how many bros here actually goes for regular waxing? or just leave it as hairy as it can gets? Does the women prefer us to be hairy or smooth down our pants??

i go for regular waxing for years already... let's hear from any sis here on wat do they think of guys going for boyzilian waxing?

:D:D:D

trebla
25-06-2010, 01:54 PM
I trimmed almost every other day i dont like to grow it long mah nice clean trimmer is good for me

Booonit
25-06-2010, 02:07 PM
My wife prefer me to trim it. She has a bald cunt too, very smooth n no obstruction for me when I oral her. Having pubic hair in your mouth might be unpresent for some. Keep it trim n u will enjoy each other better.

ChevelleZ
25-06-2010, 02:18 PM
Yup, shave it for every 2 days :)
just love the fresh feeling

gardener
25-06-2010, 02:56 PM
will ladies prefer to blow a hairless cock or a hairy cock actually?

bigangry
25-06-2010, 02:58 PM
i used to wax all off regularly but now will leave a little strip of hair.. a few mm to 1 cm long.. cause some girls some hair instead of no hair at all.

analguy76
25-06-2010, 03:37 PM
yah can understand lor, when the hair get to long, sometimes it get stuck in ur cock skin, when u sit up, damm pain de

Jennyxoxoxo
25-06-2010, 04:44 PM
hairless! :)

sissy
26-06-2010, 12:16 AM
.. cause some girls some hair instead of no hair at all.

Sorry, don't understand. What do you mean?:confused::confused:

cumfast
26-06-2010, 07:18 AM
my gf told me that if i shaved she will kick me away haa!

VanHouten
26-06-2010, 07:50 AM
Trim and shave is good.

Girls appreciate alot.

Vixxy
26-06-2010, 08:19 AM
i dun wax. but rather i try to keep e hairs short by trimming it

grant
26-06-2010, 08:19 AM
I do waxing everytime. It feel good without obstruction. My girl wax it too.

raykwok79
26-06-2010, 09:12 AM
I shave everyday. All my gfs and fb has no objection. They feel at ease when they suck my cock and licking my balls. Having long pubic hair in ye mouth is defintely nt a gd feeling.

Cerberus
26-06-2010, 12:07 PM
I just shave off using a disposable shaver last week. Spur of the moment thing. This is the first time doing it. Yes, gives me a good n clean feeling. :)

It is not as hard as imagine it to be. Just put some talcum powder and use a new disposable shaver. Done in less than 20 mins.:cool:

freezetheDB
26-06-2010, 07:23 PM
i keep em trimmed neatly

BonEx
27-06-2010, 02:08 PM
I just shave off using a disposable shaver last week. Spur of the moment thing. This is the first time doing it. Yes, gives me a good n clean feeling. :)

It is not as hard as imagine it to be. Just put some talcum powder and use a new disposable shaver. Done in less than 20 mins.:cool:

Personally i trim/shave some times then it gets itchy the next few days :( quite jia lat.

When i come back from reservist then i might decide to shave it all off for my first time :p

blurking666
27-06-2010, 03:05 PM
instead of talcum powder, can use the canned goop from gillette (make sure to use the sensitive stuff) or if you are man enough, use the goop for ladies:D

Drooler
27-06-2010, 03:23 PM
i keep my clean and also do that for my OC. best thing is when its clean and shes riding....the feeling is so slippery and shiok. definitely better

huat_ah
27-06-2010, 03:41 PM
i trim them once awhile , but feel itchy after i trim them , anyone feel so also?

slyer
27-06-2010, 06:33 PM
those woman prefer not so hairy cock. easier to bj. if not those hair often tickle their noses. as for me so far i am natural bushy :D i tot of waxing it to make it look clean :D

bochapsing
27-06-2010, 06:34 PM
look like there're quite a number of bros here shave or wax.....

surprise, surprise...!!

:D:D:D

armpitfetish
27-06-2010, 08:17 PM
where is recommended for waxing and how much do they charge?

tapzs
27-06-2010, 09:06 PM
i also like to shave clean.. but the itch is making me crazy n sore ...

sissy
27-06-2010, 10:54 PM
my gf told me that if i shaved she will kick me away haa!

Maybe she wants to do the job herself. So let her shave you. :):):)

sissy
27-06-2010, 10:57 PM
instead of talcum powder, can use the canned goop from gillette (make sure to use the sensitive stuff) or if you are man enough, use the goop for ladies:D

What's canned goop? What does it do?

jbsexter
28-06-2010, 01:28 PM
Clean shaven here, never tried waxing though!!
Definately feel good being shaved, find that girls like it too.

Bros not sure whether to shave because of itch, my experience is after shaving, use plenty of skin moisturiser on that area for 2 weeks, this make the skin softer and reduces the amount of itching. After a couple of shaves, you actually get use to it and don't really notice the itch anymore, even without moisturising the skin.

And if you can get your partner to do it too, it becomes a great form of foreplay! She shaves you then you shave her...followed by licking...(you get the picture)!!

owenfang
28-06-2010, 01:30 PM
natural lor!!!

thickdick
28-06-2010, 01:39 PM
I like it bushy. :p:p

Loverboy000
28-06-2010, 01:53 PM
Personally due to hygiene, I shave everything meaning totally hairless everyday. cos bear in mind girls pee always kana the hairs. imagine pee smell hair n u have to lick ur girls pussy. eee ccb leh. But as for my bf I don't have preference, as long as clean odourless. But then again I also don't want to end up having a few strands of 'black moss' in my mouth everytime I do bbbj for him which last at least quite sometime la.

forumer
28-06-2010, 02:31 PM
well, i dun go for brazilian... but every now and then when i'm in the mood, i shave myself... its the prickly part after a couple of days that's very sian... but better "Crew cut" neatly trimmed than bushy

ninewins
28-06-2010, 04:34 PM
where is recommended for waxing and how much do they charge?

You can STRIP MINISTRY OF WAXING which I do it on a monthly basis, depending how you want to do it, it varies from $50 onwards, but I can tell you one's it's off you feel super horny and even your gal will handle yr member with delight as it's clean and delicious!

VanHouten
28-06-2010, 11:35 PM
those woman prefer not so hairy cock. easier to bj. if not those hair often tickle their noses.
True! Well said! :)

VanHouten
28-06-2010, 11:40 PM
Personally due to hygiene, I shave everything meaning totally hairless everyday. cos bear in mind girls pee always kana the hairs. imagine pee smell hair n u have to lick ur girls pussy. eee ccb leh. But as for my bf I don't have preference, as long as clean odourless. But then again I also don't want to end up having a few strands of 'black moss' in my mouth everytime I do bbbj for him which last at least quite sometime la.
Your private message inbox will be swamp with messages soon!

rreal_live
29-06-2010, 01:31 AM
Last time, i feel that trimming is not a good thing, dont look manly, but once i trim it and shave it once, i love the cleanliness down there and certainly look longer as well! (:

bigangry
30-06-2010, 02:50 AM
Sorry, don't understand. What do you mean?:confused::confused:

why do i have the feeling that you are fantasying about my cock?:eek:

Loverboy000
30-06-2010, 06:02 AM
Your private message inbox will be swamp with messages soon!
Dont have leh. :D

cassanova
30-06-2010, 08:54 AM
Yesterday i went and do the wax:D damn painful :(
after the hairs gone my little bro looks like a newborn bird:p

RA(Return Again) - Maybe:p

sissy
30-06-2010, 10:46 AM
why do i have the feeling that you are fantasying about my cock?:eek:

Hehe... your ego is as big as your dick. :D

sissy
30-06-2010, 10:51 AM

I read on the internet some time ago that when you leave a patch of hair there (also known as landing strip), it is Brazillian strip. When you remove the hair completely until is bare down there, it is Hollywood strip.

http://hairremoval.about.com/od/bikiniwaxing/f/waxinghollywood.htm

sissy
30-06-2010, 11:21 AM
i used to wax all off regularly but now will leave a little strip of hair.. a few mm to 1 cm long.. cause some girls some hair instead of no hair at all.

Perhaps you would like to update your avatar to show your tool with some hair. :p:p

scubaa
30-06-2010, 02:38 PM
i usually got mine done at Stxxp (normally abt 5-6 weeks interval) but they can be quite costly, 70ish for guy... i've not try other establishment.

like some say, once you got it off... its so clean & refreshing

bare in mind that the pain from waxing may be a put off for some but personnally, i feel the pain is bearable... in fact, i quite enjoy the short intense pain when the therapist yank off the wax... lol...

give it a try if you have not, i did & never look back since.

*the name of the establishment is musked off on purpose. I am not, in anyway, affliated with them, just that i had one too many unpleasent experience in forum. Its quite obvious with my hint already.

cherryblossom
01-07-2010, 02:07 AM
no activity at all already, so now i go for waxing like.. every 2mths? just for maintenance's sake. haha... and yeap, as one of you has already mentioned, the regrowth is finer and does not cause the itch that would typically result from shaving..

i think i'd like it when guys wax all off, end result should be smoooooth like baby's skin right? hate it when it's bushy. don't like it when it's a few days after the total shave off. the stubbles makes me feel damn uncomfortable! ):

personally none of the guys that i know go for waxing, i've asked a few guy friends and it seems like all of them are very traumatised by the thought of the hair getting yanked out. haha..

natsuki
01-07-2010, 12:21 PM
Natural forest is super difficult to blow... Need to use my hand to push down the bushes wor... den sometimes when u put on condom, the hair get stuck inside.. not lei cheh meh?

Ahh.. i still prefer guys who trimmed or shaved... =P

some_
01-07-2010, 12:32 PM
my ex shaved before but i dont like it :p prefer the natural bushy one heehee

Rickey
01-07-2010, 11:48 PM
i think i'd like it when guys wax all off, end result should be smoooooth like baby's skin right? hate it when it's bushy. don't like it when it's a few days after the total shave off. the stubbles makes me feel damn uncomfortable! ):

personally none of the guys that i know go for waxing, i've asked a few guy friends and it seems like all of them are very traumatised by the thought of the hair getting yanked out. haha..

These are cases of 1 man's meat is another man's poison. But the general consensus among lady samsters is tat they like it waxed. But like in any other matter in life, it is always wise to exercise moderation in wat u do. Oso do not go for the permanent, there's a possibility u might regret it. You wont be able to reverse out shd u decide to in the future.. The balanced approach i feel is the best, not as bald as a chicken neither as bushy as the Borneo jungles. Trim it short if it gets really too long or curly. But if u wanna try the extremes for variety, tink there is no harm as long as u dun make it permanent as waxing does... moreover waxing is painful, tats why i, as well as many other guys, dun do it.

Nature has grown hair there for all of us for a reason. I tink we all know why. Best to keep it natural as far as possible. But there a times when it is o.k. or justifiable to shave the area bald.. like they do for u before u go for an operation in the hosp ostensibly to prevent infection during the ops...but then there are those times tat u still can get infected during the ops even though the shaving is done....sigh

But, overall, i tend to go along wif Sis Some for most of the time....

MultiOrgasGuy
02-07-2010, 04:46 AM
I like it natural too, and my FBs have no problem with it.

Rickey
02-07-2010, 07:53 AM

Thank you to the 3 sis for their contributions n views on tis topic :). They slightly differ in their preference for the reasons they stated which are all valid and interesting. Tis adds spice to life and variety, imagine wat wld happen if really every1 tink the same way. :eek:

Appreciate their willingness and bravery to share their tots on tis subject for the benefit of all bros/sis reading..

imdevil
02-07-2010, 08:12 AM
i trim them once awhile , but feel itchy after i trim them , anyone feel so also?

Lol yes definitely agree on this one.

Rugged
02-07-2010, 11:28 AM
Sorry guys, OT abit here,
been waxing but always felt leaving the place with a hard 2ic is a regret, been to a few saloon but never have a good finishing.
Anyone with recommend?
a place where they do waxing with a finish touch. haha
:cool:

zeus
05-07-2010, 11:18 PM
I might be going there next week. Are the therapists all female? Or there will be male therapists doing for guys?

i usually got mine done at Stxxp (normally abt 5-6 weeks interval) but they can be quite costly, 70ish for guy... i've not try other establishment.

calex
05-07-2010, 11:39 PM
I might be going there next week. Are the therapists all female? Or there will be male therapists doing for guys?
guy 10 char

some_
06-07-2010, 12:47 AM
Thank you to the 3 sis for their contributions n views on tis topic :). They slightly differ in their preference for the reasons they stated which are all valid and interesting. Tis adds spice to life and variety, imagine wat wld happen if really every1 tink the same way. :eek:

Appreciate their willingness and bravery to share their tots on tis subject for the benefit of all bros/sis reading..

so rickey you have not told us about you? do you wax shave or?

SiliconVibrator
06-07-2010, 08:10 PM
first time doing waxed few weeks ago, nice and feeling clean down there, super smooth. previously shaved and trimmed but very poky.:D

bigangry
06-07-2010, 08:57 PM
Perhaps you would like to update your avatar to show your tool with some hair. :p:p

lol no thanks dude.. adding you as friend doesnt mean i am going to show you my cock.. :D

Rickey
06-07-2010, 10:55 PM
The balanced approach i feel is the best, not as bald as a chicken neither as bushy as the Borneo jungles.... permanent as waxing does... moreover waxing is painful, tats why i, as well as many other guys, dun do it.

Nature has grown hair there for all of us for a reason... Best to keep it natural as far as possible. But there a times when it is o.k. or justifiable to shave the area bald..

But, overall, i tend to go along wif Sis Some for most of the time....

so rickey you have not told us about you? do you wax shave or?

Hi sis Some, i m happy to clarify tat i dun go for waxing bcos of the pain experienced during the procedure, ...which has been very well explained by sis cherry's colleagues n in my quote above....

Wat i do is when it gets too long, curly or bushy, i will trim it short and neat. The last time my FB did it for me. Not very well done though bcos she is not pro mah, but really appreciate her efforts a lot,... doing it for me happily and cheerfully. Seems odd to me for a man to be totally bald down there imho....but for the gals i tink it does look good to see them with no hair down there....haha !!.. but most of our SG gals i believe are keeping their hair in tact there or just trimming them unless they have a special need or reason to remove them completely. Now how abt u, sis Some.. ??

some_
07-07-2010, 11:28 AM
Hi sis Some, but most of our SG gals i believe are keeping their hair in tact there or just trimming them unless they have a special need or reason to remove them completely. Now how abt u, sis Some.. ??

i dont shave it completly just a little trimming to make sure its well taken care of especially if im going for a swim or beach ;)

ah rat
07-07-2010, 11:40 AM
i dont shave it completly just a little trimming to make sure its well taken care of especially if im going for a swim or beach ;)

Sis,If u want to shave completely,remember to pm me.I'll help u.:p
For me ,I usually shave during my shower :D

VanGogh
07-07-2010, 01:54 PM
Any Bros or Sis can resommend some good DIY wax (those peel off type) so that I can do it myself at home.. ..

I shave a little but as my skin are pretty sensitive, even when I apply moisturizer, will itch after a while...

Thanks in advance for sharing :D

BonEx
07-07-2010, 09:27 PM
lol no thanks dude.. adding you as friend doesnt mean i am going to show you my cock.. :D

:D, people stalk you bro lol

Any Bros or Sis can resommend some good DIY wax (those peel off type) so that I can do it myself at home.. ..

I shave a little but as my skin are pretty sensitive, even when I apply moisturizer, will itch after a while...

Thanks in advance for sharing :D

Recently i shaved everything off, my first time too, girlfriend spotted some hair left on the balls that i couldn't see... Basically i also have sensitive skin, what i did was spray some shaving cream all over and slowly use a Gillette razor shave each spot about 2-3 times, wash off the razor and continue other spots then return back to it.

After everything done, shower warm water then use exfoliating body gel from body shop and scrub myself down clean, down there also give extra attention.

After that i apply body shop moisturizer right around the crotch area, massage in until skin absorbs. Need not splurge too much, let the skin absorb.

Repeat moisturizing if need, because shaving takes off top layer of skin...

The next day itch a little, put moisturizer again, and until now near a half a week i think i get used to it already :p

Rickey
07-07-2010, 10:32 PM
Wat i do is when it gets too long, curly or bushy, i will trim it short and neat. Seems odd to me for a man to be totally bald down there imho....but for the gals i tink it does look good to see them with no hair down there....haha !!.. but most of our SG gals i believe are keeping their hair intact there or just trimming them unless they have a special need or reason to remove them completely.

Thanks !! sis Some for sharing wif us......seems like u & i hav the same preference of trimming our pubic hair i/o waxing or leaving it totally bushy...tats the fine balance to maintain.....no wonder it is hard to remember seeing any of those gals at the swimming pools having hair jutting out of their costumes at their crotch area....

but still believe some hair neatly grown and trimmed down there esp for the gals and even the guys as well, will serve as a welcome attraction to whoever is the lucky person revealed to...haha !! :).....although must say sometimes shaving the forbidden part bald does have its erotic attractions esp in the case of the gals... but for men tink it kinda of :eek:....

VanGogh
08-07-2010, 03:16 PM
After everything done, shower warm water then use exfoliating body gel from body shop and scrub myself down clean, down there also give extra attention.

After that i apply body shop moisturizer right around the crotch area, massage in until skin absorbs. Need not splurge too much, let the skin absorb.

The next day itch a little, put moisturizer again, and until now near a half a week i think i get used to it already :p

Bro thanks for sharing your method..... :)

BonEx
08-07-2010, 08:09 PM
this way, the hair not very long after growth, can go and wax easier also :)

some_
09-07-2010, 11:52 AM
Sis,If u want to shave completely,remember to pm me.I'll help u.:p
For me ,I usually shave during my shower :D

lolzzz why not i do it in a webcam for you guys here? lolzzz silly boy

ah rat
09-07-2010, 11:58 AM
lolzzz why not i do it in a webcam for you guys here? lolzzz silly boy

If can,Thanks in in advance.Show only to me :p

bigangry
09-07-2010, 12:16 PM
:D, people stalk you bro lol
Recently i shaved everything off, my first time too, girlfriend spotted some hair left on the balls that i couldn't see... Basically i also have sensitive skin, what i did was spray some shaving cream all over and slowly use a Gillette razor shave each spot about 2-3 times, wash off the razor and continue other spots then return back to it.

bro u wash with warm water before shaving to open the pores...
then after shaving clean with cold water to close the pores..
then use whatever aftershave products u want to use...
also try not to take hot shower after shaving cause it will cause irritation

i never had skin irritation from shaving or waxing before..

BonEx
10-07-2010, 10:51 AM
yea i notice my mistake there :) yesterday shave again, end up quite itchy lol.

to reduce the itch put powder and don't scratch it and the itch went away in afew hours

terrible ted
10-07-2010, 12:07 PM
Has anybody tried shaving balls? I wanted to try but the risk is too much to bear. Heard it can be done.

bochapsing
10-07-2010, 03:33 PM
risk? wat risk?

used to shave off everything incl. area around the balls.... now go for waxing regularly...

feel much more smooth and last longer than shaving...

elth
10-07-2010, 03:44 PM
Has anybody tried shaving balls? I wanted to try but the risk is too much to bear. Heard it can be done.

got what risk :confused: :p

samyboys
10-07-2010, 04:32 PM

what about arse hole, there's hair also.

anyway i shaved once a while, but the itch when the hair starts to grow a couple of days later is quite uncomfortable.
going bald there is quite a nice experience, it just look so neat, but when studs appear, better remove, else the woman feels its sand paper rubbing against her.

but some guys use to use white tiger when u do not have hair there, esp when u use public toilet urinals, some guys like to peep at the next person's down there:D

sissy
10-07-2010, 09:43 PM

No lah, just that you already show your bold cock, so show one with a landing strip. The before and after or in this case the after and the before. :D:D:D

terrible ted
10-07-2010, 09:56 PM
got what risk :confused: :p

Seriously.

The risk of getting paper like cuts on the balls, which causes discomfort the whole day in underwear. I am talking about the balls, not area around the balls.

bochapsing
11-07-2010, 12:44 AM
Seriously.

The risk of getting paper like cuts on the balls, which causes discomfort the whole day in underwear. I am talking about the balls, not area around the balls.

no problem shaving hairs on the balls...
just use a new n good razor, lots of shaving foam and be careful...
i've been shaving for many years until i went for waxing...
never had a cut before...
but one problem with shaving is tat hairs will start to grow after few days, and it can get quite uncomfortable....
so, i used to shave every few days...

terrible ted
11-07-2010, 11:20 AM
Thanks for the experience shared.

sex crusader
11-07-2010, 12:29 PM
Trimming of hair can be quite a skill. But those around the rear can be quite a challenge!:D

Angelsonline
12-07-2010, 06:16 PM
Trimming of hair can be quite a skill. But those around the rear can be quite a challenge!:D

I have to agree with you on that. I have been shaving recently. Previously, i merely trim.

Usually do it while i am in the shower. Warm water and some soap definitely helps as warm water opens up the pores and soap is like the lubricant needed to avoid nicking. In fact, it is so good, i can shave my scrotum area without worrying about cuts. The only problem is that i dare not shave the asshole area as it is too tricky.

Try to use medicated moisturizer for the following two to three days to help reduce the redness and pain that may occur after shaving. Sometimes, being a lazy bum, i use talcum powder, or what they call snake powder. It helps too.

As for the frequency to shave, it is up to the individual, i guess. I do it once a month or so. Kinda lazy to do it once a week as it takes at least 20mins per round for me.

rhys
12-07-2010, 06:21 PM
I also shave now and then. Doing the scrotum (balls) is safe if one is careful, use lots of shaving gel/foam and as one of the bros said, a new/clean razor. Also doing it during showering is better.

geelang
12-07-2010, 07:21 PM
bald is nice

shijia82
13-07-2010, 01:38 AM
i will trim my i think its too long. those around the ass area are difficult to trim so i will leave it alone. i trim those i can c. balls area i also trim but sometimes it will get stuck inisde my foreskin and it can be a quite painful thingy...
wanting to waxing but than i dunno if i can take the pain anot...

nonstop
13-07-2010, 02:06 AM
shaving, after a week or so, has short stubs and can cause rashes.

I prefeer just trimming short

BonEx
13-07-2010, 11:44 AM
I also shave now and then. Doing the scrotum (balls) is safe if one is careful, use lots of shaving gel/foam and as one of the bros said, a new/clean razor. Also doing it during showering is better.

i second this, tried and tested. but of course just be careful should do it :p

MitMit
13-07-2010, 02:33 PM
Where can i do a permanent hair removal? once and for all.
The more time i shave the thicker it gets and faster it grows!

sogetsu
16-07-2010, 12:17 AM
Just went for waxing 3 days ago ....nice and clean ...the feeling different when making out ...

Andox
16-07-2010, 05:59 AM
shaving, after a week or so, has short stubs and can cause rashes.

I prefeer just trimming short

agree with you bro. i used to shave, but once the hair start to grow, if at a quiet place still ok, if at somewhere where got people, and the itch is unbearable...:rolleyes:

bloopz
28-07-2010, 04:44 PM
hi guys, the itch is due to in-grown hair after shaving too near to the skin. using body scrubs on the affected area when bathing, a day or 2 after shaving might help. :)

more info on how to treat ingrown hairs here
http://mensfashion.about.com/od/groomingface/a/ingrownhairs.htm

Kilka
28-07-2010, 07:20 PM
I shave mine, my GF help me shave too and I'd help her.

Going to try waxing soon.

freezetheDB
28-07-2010, 08:44 PM
ingrown hair can lead to boils

tomvoyeur
28-07-2010, 09:15 PM
I can never imagine a waxed cock. :D

bigangry
28-07-2010, 10:03 PM
I can never imagine a waxed cock. :D

waxing is really good, the only thing that i hate abt it is that i need to wait 1 to 2 weeks b4 the hair is long enough to be waxed again.. and of cos the pain factor is a consideration for some ppl

Red_Wine
28-07-2010, 10:09 PM
Any place recommend for waxing and how much it's cost for men?

kuyabadung
30-07-2010, 09:03 AM
Hi all, apart from triming my kuku hair, i also do shave my arse hair. kuku hair still can last for about 2 weeks before grass cutting again, but arse hair, quite fast, bout 3-4days once.

PageUp
31-07-2010, 01:25 AM
Tried both.
Shaving-yr hair re-growth tends to be thicker & thus more 'pokey';generally girls doesn't like that

Waxing-yr hair re-growth is slower (you can do the waxing once every 2 months) ,softer & finer;a definite ADVANTAGE with girls (or at least those that i slept with.....) or and most massage girls/therapists (the real ones as well as the specials type) prefer male with waxed groin area

MaleInSG
31-07-2010, 09:02 PM
For me it depends on what the girl that I'm mainly with, prefers..
For quite a few you score brownie points if you shave. She will think you're cleaner.

echorny
01-08-2010, 02:43 PM
ok...thinking abt waxing...kindly explain the procedures.....

For newbie, once I enter the shop, what do I say I need? "brazilian wax"?
And what is the usual sequences of action and the duration?

Thks.......:o

diesel
09-08-2010, 08:34 AM
To all bros,

There is a waxing service available to men in Singapore! Done by professional ladies! [right click to read (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thonglover/message/1182)] (Need to sign-in with Yahoo.com account)

Dekachin
09-08-2010, 09:14 AM
I wax once a month.

SiliconVibrator
10-08-2010, 07:03 PM
went waxing at pink parlour(orchard central) today, was attended by a pinoy which is not service oriented and seems to be in a rush. pull off when the wax has not fully hardened, ended up got to pull 2 to 3 time for the same spot, does not takes time to check and plucked out those finer hairs, slip shod works, so bros thinking of waxing there pls consider.( esp those first timer). it will be my first and last time there, haiz...

ledd_777
10-08-2010, 10:51 PM
there's a local FL doing a shaving+hj topless only $100, pretty gal who can speaks well and service oriented....tried her once. lost her contact liao very good experience.

she will ask u hj or shave first, u choose!!!! she will ask u to doggy to shave yr ass hair too......lol

im sure some bros here tried before....gonna check out FL3 thread for her post, anyone with her contact pls pm me or direct me to her thread.

tks

rhys
11-08-2010, 11:22 AM
Can invest in good razor and use lots of shaving cream. Also to shave while showering in hot water and use after-shave lotion after each shave. More economical than waxing.

Not sure if you can buy own waxing kits from Guardians/Watson?

dojob1234
11-08-2010, 12:11 PM
there's a local FL doing a shaving+hj topless only $100, pretty gal who can speaks well and service oriented....tried her once. lost her contact liao very good experience.

she will ask u hj or shave first, u choose!!!! she will ask u to doggy to shave yr ass hair too......lol

im sure some bros here tried before....gonna check out FL3 thread for her post, anyone with her contact pls pm me or direct me to her thread.

tks

Bro... I think I know which girl you meant.. Or perhaps different girl...

I done my shaving by her too... She's a Singaporean though... about 28 yrs old (2yrs++ ago)...

First she stripped herself with only bra and panties on, and helped me HJ followed by light bj... After that, she shaved for me, and asked me go on doggy style (Where I thought she's gonna poke me with some stuff...lol..) Then she helped me shaved abit on the ass...

Very service oriented I would say and very chatty too... But too bad, she don't do more stuff... And same like bro, I lost her contact liao... Sad...

Mr MCBB
11-08-2010, 02:05 PM
there's a local FL doing a shaving+hj topless only $100, pretty gal who can speaks well and service oriented....tried her once. lost her contact liao very good experience.tks

Bro... I think I know which girl you meant.. Or perhaps different girl.....

Are you gentlemen talking about Patricia?;)

Okay since I have already posted, just want to tag on an additional questions for those experienced in being waxed so will appreciate some kind & helpful responses :p

The skin near the base of my penis joining the balls are extremely sensitive, so much so that I will get burnt (& peel off subsequently) if I so much so as apply iodine to it :(

My question is, will there be any problems in applying the wax to the same area? Just very keen on waxing but damn afraid that the whole scrotum area will be burnt by the wax.

Thank you very much for all friends taking the trouble to reply my post, much appreciated my friends.:)

Shyguy146
14-08-2010, 12:30 PM
Haha... Keep it natural...

Just think of a funny incident to share, once there was a day when i was trying to trim my hair cos hair getting longer so went bathroom and trimmed it.....Guess what happened next.... Bet soccer, clay pot every match.... From that day onwards, no more trimming hair :D

mvmhjki6
30-08-2010, 10:38 PM
Hi to all bros thinking of waxing their hair but scared of the pain. I recently went to watson and saw those apply on cream where its suppose to melt and protein in your hair and remove it. It seems like a good idea to me to remove the hair without the pain. Anybody tried it before?
If not i go commando first one to try. hahahahaz. It says it will leave the hair smoother than shave. Sounds like a better idea than having a blade around privates.

Ophidias
31-08-2010, 12:09 PM
Please do not try that. Those creams are not meant to be applied on sensitive areas like the penis and scrotum area. The chemical would be too strong and you may develop rashes or worst case scenario chemical burn.

Can consider laser hair removal, it hurts during the treatment but the effects last much longer. After around 6 sessions or so, generally the hair would not grow back till years later. Something to consider ;)

Hi to all bros thinking of waxing their hair but scared of the pain. I recently went to watson and saw those apply on cream where its suppose to melt and protein in your hair and remove it. It seems like a good idea to me to remove the hair without the pain. Anybody tried it before?
If not i go commando first one to try. hahahahaz. It says it will leave the hair smoother than shave. Sounds like a better idea than having a blade around privates.

mvmhjki6
31-08-2010, 09:30 PM
Hey i just used it. Nah i didn apply it all around my scrotum or stuff like that. Just apply it to the hairest part on top. It turned out fine. Hahaha. but some excess hair need to pluck off and moisturize it by some aloe vera later on. Being hairless somehow feel liberated and makes my partner feel horny too.

XPlayer
01-09-2010, 03:19 PM
Every girl I have asked this question (whether you prefer your men's genital area to be "bald", very neatly trimmed, or hairy) have said they prefer it completely bald or at worst, neatly trimmed (ie, very short, and only in a limited area). All said they didn't like it hairy. I asked GFs (ex-es and current), FBs (ex-es and current), escorts, friends, etc. (Asian and European girls).

So I guess that settles it as far as I am concerned :)

jf66312
01-09-2010, 04:08 PM
i shave mine to..

but once the virgin shave is done, have to do it consistently as the hair tends to be more coarse after the virgin shave..

i have to do it evey morning..makes me wonder at times what happens when i am old like 60 years old.. hehe...

haven had a gal helped me to shave though..any bros manage to find the "girl " that does shaving for guys...

i had an offer once from a HC gal but didnt go ahead with it...now kind of regret..

homie
01-09-2010, 04:25 PM
i shave mine everyweek.. & it looks much more nicer & clean.. & Gals love to bj me too.. hehehe!!