PDA

View Full Version : My Sex encounter with GF

Register
24-06-2010, 01:08 AM
Dear all brothers and sisters out there. This is my first true experience that I am writing. My sex experience is not much, only 7 days to be exact. Cannot say 7 times coz got 1 day 2 times hehe. Hope you ppl understand.

The experience is as follows:

Introduction

I know my GF when I was working in a manufacturing company, same shift as me and is a production leader. I was a asst engr. Everything was very normal at first. Know each other normally, then went out together as a group.

Slowly slowly…… sms each other more and went out together. Yes she is a PRC, forgot to mention that. I am very open and not bias to PRC. To me everyone is the same, but of coz must be ‘yellow skin’. Don’t want to give my parents to heart attack also hehe.

I left the manufacturing company before going steady with her, but keep in contact always. Finally after leaving the company for 3 mths we went steady together.

She was not shy when we are together, kissing, petting, touching etc etc…. she was the one who always started first. Always make me cannot tahan……

Encounters

I will write about one of the time when she really make me cannot tahan, bear in mind that I was 26yrs that time and have very little ‘experience’.

I took a day of leave coz need to clear some leave. Its her off day that day also. Shift work not working everyday, me after leaving that company I was working normal working hrs. Going to watch movie, shopping, walk walk enjoy enjoy for that day.

1030am: Was waiting for her at my busstop, our distance is just 5 busstop away. Saw me and hold my hands, she was wearing a ¾ tight jeans and a tank top… hot hot, brought her to my house. Parents not in of coz.

Show her around my house and my bedroom, she was holding my hands always, sometimes touched her breast on my left arm….. quite normal for couples I guess.

We then sat down infront of the computer in living room, she was sitting on my left side, she wanted to check some night class course to attend. After about 15mins she was sitting real close to me. I was alittle uneasy already. When I printed the info she needed, she bend down to take from the printer at the bottom. Her breast was touching on my left lap.

I was really uneasy and having a semi stand up on my 2IC. She then ask me to print another page, same as usual her breast touched my lap when she was bending down to take the paper.

We carry on checking for info….. she then put her right hand over me and her left hand on my thigh. I could even feel her breathing. She went up to my ear and say thankyou and stick her tough out and licked my ear. WWaaaa I was really stunned, turned my head left to look at her and she used her right hand and hold on to my head and kissed me. Not just normal kiss but French…..I closed my eyes and return the favour. My hand are holding her waist. Her left hand on my lap suddenly went up to my 2IC. I was really very stunned…. When she felt that I was damm hard she kissed even more vigorously with me.

After about 1min plus she stopped. Lucky me, I can finally take a deep breadth. But that is not the end. She went infront of me and sat on my lap. The chair I was sitting is a office chair without the side hand rest. She sat very close to me and kissed me again.

Her hands were holding on my neck and head. My hand was holding on her lower body, just in case she falls. As we petted I was getting real horny, I lowered my right hand on her butt and go even lower slowly. Just in case she rejects. But she did not…. So I roam her pussy area, not much feeling for me as I can only feel her jeans. But she confirm have feeling cos her lower body was moving front and back. My left hand than went to the front and touch her breast. No rejection.. so proceed on inside the tank top, wanted to go under the bra but it was too tight. So just squeeze her full B cup breast with my left hand and roaming her pussy area with my right hand.

She was very horny and steaming by then, hugged me very very tight, no choice have to withdraw my left hand. My left hand auto went to the back under her tank top and my right hand went in her tank top also. UNBUTTON her bra. Cannot tahan sia…. She was giving out soft moan.

Both my hands then went to the front. Lifted up her bra and felt her soft and firm ‘b’ cup breast.(Sorry bro, hard to explain the softness and firmess, hope bros out there understand what I trying to say). Nipples were damm hard, used my thumb and 2nd finger to pinched alittle and ‘fine tune’ her. All the time her lower body is moving and was moaning softly.

Me cannot tahan liao, she asked me ‘Jing Fang Xiang Shou Hao Ma’. Of coz I agreed.

Went into my room, closed the door and the window and draw down the blind. She was behind me tuning my nipples. Shoik. On the air con and started to do the real thing. No turning back now. Took off her tank top, not difficult at all as her bra was already unbutton. Proceed to take off her jeans. Purple color panties, I didn’t take that off. She was horny sia, took off my shirt and pants and underwear.

While on standing position facing me, she stroke my 2IC and went alittle down and kiss and nibble my nipples.

Me: Bao Bei, dao chuang shang hao ma.
She: Hao
She: Ni tang xia, wo ran ni xiang shou yi xia.

I was lying down and she was giving me a blow job, I wanted to see her face but her long hair was blocking the view, the hair on my belly and thighs was giving me a good feeling too, alittle itchy hehe I tried to move her hair to one side but just unable to. She notice it and moved her hair herself. I see her toung licking on my 2IC head and slowly blowing it. WWaaa shoik man.

Me: Hao shu fu
Me: Zai xia yi dian, zheng ge xia qu bao bei
Her: Oorg…
Me: Aargghhh
Me: Bu xing le bao bei, yao she le

She stopped and went up to me, French together. Thou she just sucked my dick but when having sex cannot bother too much, French her too. Put my hands into her panties and touched her pussy. Damm wet, tried to insert my finger in……

She: hao shu fu bao bei (She was lying on top of me and was stroking my 2IC)
Me: Wo ye shi
She: Fang jin qu hao ma
Me: Wo mei you tao (No condom)
She: Bu yao jing, bu yao she jing qu jiu xing le

Before I could comment she already put her panties aside and insert my dick in.

Position herself and start to ride on me…… The feeling was very different from blowjob. But both also damm shoik. My hands were on her lap. As usual me stun stun liao.

She grap my hand and put on her breast. Me Squeezed her breast and nipples. She was moaning loudly by this time. Moving and riding very fast.

Me: Bao bei bu xing le
She: Hao shu fu (Moaning getting loudly)
Me: Yao she le…. arggg
She:………. (Just keep moaning and no reply and keep riding)
Me:…… bu xing le (Trying to push her up and away)
She: Bu yao bao bei…. Wo man xia lai hao ma
Me:……..Hao xiang she le yi dian(trying to cool down, my penis still in her pussy, fucking wet sia, then right hand don’t know why went down to touch, maybe cannot believe the feeling is inside her, my whole penis is wet with both our juices)
She: bu yao jing, she yi dian mei shi de (She bend down and French me, riding me still but slows down.) This carry on for about 5mins.

Suddenly she got up and start riding with more movement again. WTF I was already too shoik and stun to do anything. My mouth was saying ‘cannot cannot’ but my mind and body was enjoying so much so cannot do anything liao. My mind was thinking, if she carry on riding I confirm will shoot in, let nature take its course.

Me: Arrggg aarrgggg she le bao bei
She: ………(Continue riding)
Me: ……she le arrggg….(I tot this time jialat liao, body too numb to do anything, shoot then shoot lo, die then die lo my mind is thinking)

But she suddenly got up and sit backwards and using her hand and handjob me. Less than 20sec I exploded. She continued to stroke me slow but good. From top to bottom slowly……. I reached for my tissue on the table and help her to clean her hands.

Took the tissue and throw it on the floor, grapped her up and hugged her tightly while lying on the bed. Her leg was on top of mine. Can feel her panties is already wet. Went into her panties with my right hand and slowly finger her, fucking wet sia. She took off her panties saying don’t want to dirty it. Guess alittle too late coz already quite wet.

Ending

Hugged tightly in bed together and rest for awhile. Looked at the timing….. 1230pm.

WWhhaaaa so long and late liao… don’t care….. sleep first… too tired.

Fast forward….. after clean up and dress 115pm liao she was waiting for me in living room, me spray some perfume on myself then think think awhile…. Spray in the air and alittle on the bed.

Just in case parents home and smell some femine scent in my room hehe. Went to have buffet shopping and walk around orchard. Movie have to cancel coz she say will fall asleep coz too tired.

End of experience, took me a long time to write finish it.

Hope bros and sis out there can give some comments. Btw me not a choingster in sex, 2 hand also can count the number of times. With 1 girl only. But now no longer together liao. Sad things don’t say so much. Btw me also not a father, heng......

Thankyou Comments?