PDA

View Full Version : Singapore gals at small massage parlour (like Tui Na)

Saddam
27-05-2004, 03:11 PM
Hi all Bros,

There is a place in chinatown where many singapore gals work in those small tuina-like shop. Some of the gals are ah lians, quite a number of malay gals too. I went in one last week and its quite ok. the gal whom i select is pretty but lianish. red hair, got tattoo, wear short skirt.
While massaging can touch here and there, i even fingered her til there wet.

overall its good. Will go back there again.

MachoDevilX
27-05-2004, 03:20 PM
Hi all Bros,

There is a place in chinatown where many singapore gals work in those small tuina-like shop. Some of the gals are ah lians, quite a number of malay gals too. I went in one last week and its quite ok. the gal whom i select is pretty but lianish. red hair, got tattoo, wear short skirt.

Where is it located in Chinatown? Care to elaborate?
And what are the damages?

Erect010
27-05-2004, 03:26 PM
Inside Pearl Center along Eu Tong Seng Road there are a couple of places for full body massage, full service also available. Quite surprising that I found a solid Indian girl in Chinatown by the name of Esther here in Pearl Center whjo can give quite a good fuck. Need to get to know her first before she can accommodate.

tanmikel
27-05-2004, 03:33 PM
Hi all Bros,

how much did it cost you ?

schwing
27-05-2004, 03:38 PM
bro saddam,

dun make us drool onlie leh....share the contact, FR and damage... :D

owen10
27-05-2004, 10:00 PM
Hi all Bros,

bro, not tryin to pick on yr post but care to enlighten yr 'chinatown'? ... u knw how big chinatown area is? .. got banda st, trengannu st, pagoda st, sago st, smith st .. or maybe could be d shops in kreta ayer HDB .. thanks bro! :)

chukeliang
27-05-2004, 10:09 PM
Hi all Bros,

tis guy only got 1 posting, i think he is the friend of bugis st osama.
TRYING TO DRUM UP THE PLACE FOR GOOD BUSINESS ,NOW VERI TOLOK ALL PDMM GONE,RECENTLY GOT FIGHT SOME MORE!AMONG MASSAGE GAL.

jus go to 3rd flr corner of pc, they will hv this pestering " all s'pore gals"
later av will act again.

dom01
28-05-2004, 12:03 AM
Erm, this ester... if i m not wrong, the hsop is on the same level as the small canteen, juz beside the lift.
Svcs rates pretty ex.
I tried her once, 150 for fj n bm.
not worth it, in my opinion.
Any intro to indian massage gals?

mlloh
28-05-2004, 12:06 AM
Yong L** in PC 3rd floor corner ?

Saddam
28-05-2004, 01:05 PM
Hi all bros,

its at pearl centre, 2nd and 3rd floor. for the 2nd floor one, go up the escalator near the dbs auto lobby. 3rd floor one above burger king. Massage usually 20-25 bucks. hj negotiable, usually fr 30-50. some can even do bj.

the one i tried previously work in niteclub. But if you bros thinking of good massage, 4get about that place. in another words, that place is strictly for hanky panky purposes.

those pretty ah lians usually is located at 3rd floor (there's 1 big shop selling chinese herbal stuffs). but 1 guess every 1 or 2 weeks they change gals cos i was there 2 wed ago, then after that the gals change. but standard still good.

On the same level and 2nd floor also got malay gals. but at the other side (go up fr the escalator at the dbs)

share with you guys again.

Saddam
28-05-2004, 01:07 PM
bro, not tryin to pick on yr post but care to enlighten yr 'chinatown'? ... u knw how big chinatown area is? .. got banda st, trengannu st, pagoda st, sago st, smith st .. or maybe could be d shops in kreta ayer HDB .. thanks bro! :)

hi bro ,

its at pearl centre 2nd and 3rd floor.

dom01
28-05-2004, 06:48 PM
I have tried one joint along the kitchener road, forgot the name.
The joint is beside a ktv lounge.

Tried a gal angela (sg aunite)
Early thirties.
B-cuppers
Massage is good, 8/10 Was on promotion then, 28 per 40 mins
Hj with sexy massage, played with ur balls/ass cheeks
50 bucks, too ex in my opinion

forex
28-05-2004, 11:46 PM
few months back i visited a MP in GSP and the recep claimed they only hire spore girls. 28/45 mins.

owen10
29-05-2004, 12:55 AM
Hi all bros,
its at pearl centre, 2nd and 3rd floor. for the 2nd floor one, go up the escalator near the dbs auto lobby. 3rd floor one above burger king. Massage usually 20-25 bucks. hj negotiable, usually fr 30-50. some can even do bj.

oic. i tot there's a new exciting joint which has emerged in chinatown but seems like its good old PC. actually there r oredi a few threads on PC liao.

dirty69warrior
29-05-2004, 01:50 PM
KNN, alot of bros/OKT came in here with alot of no-head-no-tail postings/FR!. the bloooody threat then dragged on with one psoting asking where, next posting how much, 3rd psoting what's the breast size, etc, etc.

i think we should a standard that if bros are sharing for the benefit of other bros, try to be as detailed and accurate as possible lah! at least, make it a point to share the following in your FR lah.

LOCATION(describe discreetly if can't be too open)
CONTACT NO (of the shop at least, if only convenient)
GALS NATIONALITY
LOOKS / AGE / BOOB SIZE
DAMAGE
SPCL SERVICES AVAIL & DAMAGE
RATING (MASSAGE)
RATING (SPCL SERVICES)
RTF
AOI (any other info)

planethollywood
29-05-2004, 04:31 PM
KNN, alot of bros/OKT came in here with alot of no-head-no-tail postings/FR!. the bloooody threat then dragged on with one psoting asking where, next posting how much, 3rd psoting what's the breast size, etc, etc.

i think we should a standard that if bros are sharing for the benefit of other bros, try to be as detailed and accurate as possible lah! at least, make it a point to share the following in your FR lah.

GALS NATIONALITY
LOOKS / AGE / BOOB SIZE
DAMAGE
RATING (MASSAGE)
RATING (SPCL SERVICES)
RTF
AOI (any other info)

Aiyah, these queries cannot finish one lah. No matter how detailed the info, there will be some who will ask other questions, such as, bj with or without condom, have nice feet or not, do footjob or not, do anal or not, what time the shop open or close, any other girls there, wear g-string or not, must book in advance or not, when the girl's off day, does she do freelance after work, nipples what colour, short hair or long hair, got armpit hair or not, is she still working there or not, and 101 more. I even came across some who ask what the shop name and where's the place when it has been written in the subject/ title.

forex
29-05-2004, 04:34 PM

GALS NATIONALITY
LOOKS / AGE / BOOB SIZE
DAMAGE
RATING (MASSAGE)
RATING (SPCL SERVICES)
RTF
AOI (any other info)

well if you are referring to my post, then i suggest you do a search on this GSP or ignore it totally.

Optimus_Prime
31-05-2004, 04:22 PM

those pretty ah lians usually is located at 3rd floor (there's 1 big shop selling chinese herbal stuffs). but 1 guess every 1 or 2 weeks they change gals cos i was there 2 wed ago, then after that the gals change. but standard still good.

Yup the place is nearly exploding with fly-by-night massage places. These places are usually very small and occupy abt a unit space with at most 3-4 tiny cubicle in them. Quite unhygienic as they dun change the covers after every massage like in HC.

Anyway, was there one lazy afternoon. Strolled through the 3rd floor and as usual was faced with countless “want massage…veri cheap” calls. Nothing caught my fancy until at 2nd floor saw a girl in a white polo tee and blue jeans standing outside. She was abit taned, and had a tottally sch-gal look. Got her immediately.

Inside the cubicle, got to know that she was actually a PRC from southern part of china. Damn.. could have fooled me… she looked just like a poly student to me. Studying part-time at some sch in bukit timah.

Anyways she gave me a nice rub-down, she had above avg massage skills and I was roaming all over her polo-tee. Mmmm… she had a nice pair of boobs just enough to fill a hand. Suck and twirl those pink nipples in my mouth while her hand went stroke my dick. I managed to wiggle a hand into her tigh jeans and fingered her for a bit. Just as she was getting wet.. I shot my load. Overall an enjoyable treat thou the lace is quite cramped and had paper-thin walls.

Her name is “Xiao-Mei” at Lvl 2. Dunno if she is still there but I’ve visited her at twice more but only had heavy petting and HJ. Going to try to get her to give me a BBBJ next time I get her.

Xiao Mei, PRC
20-23yrs old (I think cus neber really asked her but she looks young)
Handful Boobs - 7.5/10 (shld be B cup, size abt 31-33)
Nice looks - 7/10
Slim bod - 7/10
Ok Massage - 6.5/10
Offered only HJ wif auto-roaming allowed
Overall - 7/10 (not bad cus I have built some rapport wif her and we engage in heavy petting whenever I am there)

Frankiestine
31-05-2004, 05:31 PM
Yup the place is nearly exploding with fly-by-night massage places. These places are usually very small and occupy abt a unit space with at most 3-4 tiny cubicle in them. Quite unhygienic as they dun change the covers after every massage like in HC.

Anyway, was there one lazy afternoon. Strolled through the 3rd floor and as usual was faced with countless “want massage…veri cheap” calls. Nothing caught my fancy until at 2nd floor saw a girl in a white polo tee and blue jeans standing outside. She was abit taned, and had a tottally sch-gal look. Got her immediately.

Inside the cubicle, got to know that she was actually a PRC from southern part of china. Damn.. could have fooled me… she looked just like a poly student to me. Studying part-time at some sch in bukit timah.

Anyways she gave me a nice rub-down, she had above avg massage skills and I was roaming all over her polo-tee. Mmmm… she had a nice pair of boobs just enough to fill a hand. Suck and twirl those pink nipples in my mouth while her hand went stroke my dick. I managed to wiggle a hand into her tigh jeans and fingered her for a bit. Just as she was getting wet.. I shot my load. Overall an enjoyable treat thou the lace is quite cramped and had paper-thin walls.

Her name is “Xiao-Mei” at Lvl 2. Dunno if she is still there but I’ve visited her at twice more but only had heavy petting and HJ. Going to try to get her to give me a BBBJ next time I get her.

Xiao Mei, PRC
20-23yrs old (I think cus neber really asked her but she looks young)
Handful Boobs - 7.5/10 (shld be B cup, size abt 31-33)
Nice looks - 7/10
Slim bod - 7/10
Ok Massage - 6.5/10
Offered only HJ wif auto-roaming allowed
Overall - 7/10 (not bad cus I have built some rapport wif her and we engage in heavy petting whenever I am there)

Brudder u didn't put in the damage cost....at least with damage brudders can assess whether worth to try or not...

Xjon68
31-05-2004, 06:40 PM
Where is the exact address if this good find? ;)

Optimus_Prime
01-06-2004, 04:34 PM
Where is the exact address if this good find?

It's on the 2nd floor, just opp the comic shop.

was feeling horny after writing my fr.. went to visit "xiao mei" again yesterday but alas it seems she has left for china. *sob* *sob*
thats what the lady boss said anyway.

So still felling kinda horny... went strolling and found another potential at 3rd level. She's not much of a looker but she was younger than all the aunties around her and she had some big melons just screaming to be let out.

Well to cut long story short, had a 1/2 hr short sessions that originally started as a hj (she asked $50 but eventually bargain to $35). However, halfway after some sucking of her huge soft melons, some clit tickling from me fingers and some passionate lip-locking - she said she wanted me to do fj.

Asked me how much I got and I said $100. She hesitated but as I continued to ickle her clit, she just could not stand it and started mounting me (w cap of cus). Did the cowgal, doggie and finished in missionary. Yum... yum...

Well I left a satisfied man yesterday :p

"Baby"
S'porean, Mid-20s
Looks - 5.5/10 (not a looker bu average lian look)
Plump body - 5/10 (not fat just on the bak bak side)
Huge Melons - 8/10 (Oooo... these are soooo SOFT and the pink nips!!)
Massage - 6/10
Kissing/Frenching - 8/10 (this gal sure knew how to kiss and french)
HJ - 5.5/10 (did a bit before going to FJ so not much impression)
FJ - 7/10 (not bad, she seem to be REALLY ENJOYING herself. Her pussy was damn WET !!!)
Damage - $100